Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #1321
something there
 
cleochatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 14,735
Gallery: cleochatra
Stats: 364/233/125 5'5" [44]
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: August 31, 2012
Thank you for being so sweet!

One final thing and I'll be done. I have some work to do in the kitchen this morning. Eek!

Barb initially set this food porn-a-palooza up for two week induction per Atkins 2002, not including addition of anything beyond what Atkins intimates in the book for induction. If it starts incorporating things beyond those two weeks, it's not as impressive a collection, since the point is to knock peoples' socks off with what's supposed to be the most austere point in the journey. Many don't know this, but since someone asked, I wanted to put her intentions out there.

Cerise, if you've not read the book, you're doing pretty well making educated guesses, but I'd check out the full list! You might be missing out on some amazing things you didn't even know were allowed.

And, unfortunately, 2 carbs or not, soy is not until legume rung. I know it's a bummer! It could be one of the reasons folks want out of induction ASAP--to get to that rung!

Induction is strict, but it's gorgeous! I love it for its simplicity, and on this thread, for it's gorgeousness. If we put in other, non-induction stuff, it sends the wrong message to friends (and look at how many pageviews we have!) and it makes us look uneducated about the lifestyle--which we're most definitely not.

In fact, Dr. Atkins would be seriously proud of us right now. I mean beaming proud.

Even though Barb's not here, I know she thinks we're cool beans, too. (She's off being a busy college student with hot abs).

Anyway...

Here's a pot pie I made with oopsie roll crust. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. And with fall coming I'm definitely in the mood for more gutwarming food.

__________________
Jamie

I've lost 131 pounds

My rinky dink blog for thinky thoughts and things of absolutely no consequence.
cleochatra is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2010, 09:09 AM   #1322
Heart Writer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,219
Gallery: RobinB
Good reminders, Cleo! And please send me some of that potpie!!
RobinB is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 11:58 AM   #1323
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 2,916
Gallery: dollkey
Stats: restart 06-11/150.2/150.2/108 ht 4'11"
WOE: Dukan Attack Phase
Start Date: 06/13/11
Potpie???????????? How? What? HOW???
dollkey is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #1324
something there
 
cleochatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 14,735
Gallery: cleochatra
Stats: 364/233/125 5'5" [44]
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: August 31, 2012
The pot pie is super easy and fun. I use my own alfredo recipe to make the sauce, but you can use canned, too!:

Jamie's Chicken Pot Pie


Crust: Oopsie roll dough

3 ounces cream cheese
3 eggs, separated
1/8 tsp cream of tartar

Preheat oven to 300 degrees.

Beat whites with cream of tartar for 3-5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, mix yolks with cream cheese. Combine the two bowls carefully, folding ingredients together until just blended.

Pour batter into 2 greased 9" pie pans and bake for 30 minutes. Makes 2 crusts (this recipe uses only 1 crust).

Filling:

1 cup Alfredo sauce
1 cooked, chopped chicken breast
1 can green beans/carrots

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine filling ingredients. Pour into prepared, baked crust.

Topping:
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

Top casserole with cheese and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbly, about 30 minutes.

Makes 8 servings.

Nutritional Information: Calories: 460, Carbohydrates: 9 g, Fiber: 2 g, Net Carbohydrates: 7 g, Protein: 21 g, Fat: 40 g

Last edited by cleochatra; 08-28-2010 at 01:44 PM..
cleochatra is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #1325
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 2,916
Gallery: dollkey
Stats: restart 06-11/150.2/150.2/108 ht 4'11"
WOE: Dukan Attack Phase
Start Date: 06/13/11
I love you, you know this.
dollkey is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 05:12 PM   #1326
Senior LCF Member
 
aguamenti22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SOUTH TEXAS BABY!
Posts: 746
Gallery: aguamenti22
Stats: 238/195/180
WOE: ATKINS
Start Date: 05/13/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbenz View Post
RU a Goil or a boy? Just wondering.!
Umm...me might wanna meet up w/U!
I might be touring your part of town sometime. Umm...like next year or so.
Im a girl!!! :blush:
Meeting up would be fun if you came down down here.
Keep me posted!

Sorry for the threadjack!
aguamenti22 is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #1327
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrandNewMe2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 2,039
Gallery: BrandNewMe2004
Stats: HW 330/CW 245.3/GW 150
WOE: LC/Primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleochatra View Post
The pot pie is super easy and fun. I use my own alfredo recipe to make the sauce, but you can use canned, too!:

Jamie's Chicken Pot Pie
"LIKE"
BrandNewMe2004 is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #1328
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rbenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the Mountains of Northern Ca.
Posts: 9,851
Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dollkey View Post
Tuna cakes w cabbage and jicama slaw
Wow...those Look Good! Like Crab cakes!
Rbenz is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #1329
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rbenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the Mountains of Northern Ca.
Posts: 9,851
Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dollkey View Post
Potpie???????????? How? What? HOW???

Wow! Pot pie is one of those comfort meals.
Printing out recipe rt. now.
Rbenz is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #1330
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rbenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the Mountains of Northern Ca.
Posts: 9,851
Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aguamenti22 View Post
Im a girl!!! :blush:
Meeting up would be fun if you came down down here.
Keep me posted!

Sorry for the threadjack!
Kewl! Will do.
Rbenz is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #1331
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: farwest canada
Posts: 388
Gallery: charlielou
Stats: 339/234/160 restart March 2010 293/260.5/160
WOE: atkins
Start Date: sept 2005 restart march 20, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleochatra View Post
I always feel like the killjoy here. :^o

Dreamfields is not for induction--it's the grain rung.

Depending on what the shiritaki noodles are made from (I can never remember), they're likely not an induction item. Yams are starchy veggie rung and soy is the legume rung.

I use spaghetti squash for pasta. It's definitely induction friendly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleochatra View Post
I agree--everyone on this thread should have read the book by now (minimally the chapter on induction) and post in confidence! And when there's a question, we're here to help.

There are definitely rules, acceptable foods, ones that aren't ok, etc, based on problems people tend to experience re: food intolerances. Even if tofu is low carb, it's a high food allergy issue, which is why Atkins relegates to the legume rung. And even if miracle noodles are yam fiber, yam isn't ok until that rung. Atkins tried very hard to make smooth sailing for the longest possible period of time for low carbers.

Hopefully no one ever feels picked on when one of us gives the finger wag. It's done in love. As far as I'm concerned, we're all a family!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisedownunder View Post
I'm not sure what the noodles are made from but they are v.v. low carb. I'm in Australia so we don't get dreamfields here, they are just from an Asian store.
Didn't realise you couldn't eat them on induction. Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awlass View Post

Yes, I do agree with this, but also there has been debate on the old thread as to weither or not this thread is strictly for the very specific 2 week induction or also to include the extended induction that many people choose to use which is staying below the 20 net carbs and also allowed to add nuts and a few other choice items.
Perhaps we should come up with a few rules if this is such a problem?? And if that happens, open a Induction Food Porn 3 with links to both of the former threads and post in the very 1st post the rules for the thread! Then lock this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleochatra View Post

Barb initially set this food porn-a-palooza up for two week induction per Atkins 2002, not including addition of anything beyond what Atkins intimates in the book for induction. If it starts incorporating things beyond those two weeks, it's not as impressive a collection, since the point is to knock peoples' socks off with what's supposed to be the most austere point in the journey. Many don't know this, but since someone asked, I wanted to put her intentions out there.

Cerise, if you've not read the book, you're doing pretty well making educated guesses, but I'd check out the full list! You might be missing out on some amazing things you didn't even know were allowed.

And, unfortunately, 2 carbs or not, soy is not until legume rung. I know it's a bummer! It could be one of the reasons folks want out of induction ASAP--to get to that rung!

Induction is strict, but it's gorgeous! I love it for its simplicity, and on this thread, for it's gorgeousness. If we put in other, non-induction stuff, it sends the wrong message to friends (and look at how many pageviews we have!) and it makes us look uneducated about the lifestyle--which we're most definitely not.

In fact, Dr. Atkins would be seriously proud of us right now. I mean beaming proud.
I'm truly glad I have never posted a recipe on this thread. It is this very kind of thing that has driven me off other boards.

Cleo, I love you and the hard work you have done creating and posting recipes, but the title is Induction porn not 'induction 2002 porn." I even went back and read Barb's original post (but not the whole thread) and don't see a reference to 2002. On NANY soy products are allowed on induction and shiritaki noodles are also. And really hating to be picky, carrots aren't.

I'm sorry if I opened a disagreement that was over, but it was really bugging me. And now, I will bow out.

Once again, sorry if I have upset the apple cart.
charlielou is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #1332
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rbenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the Mountains of Northern Ca.
Posts: 9,851
Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
Geez...Kids! Let's play happy in our sand box!
I actually, did cook up some Shrimp Scampi tonight. I guess, I'll hold off on the Shirataki noodles w/shrimp/pix. I do have a pic w/the shrimp w/o the noodles.
Rbenz is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #1333
something there
 
cleochatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 14,735
Gallery: cleochatra
Stats: 364/233/125 5'5" [44]
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: August 31, 2012
If in making my points I've chased people off of the thread, then I'm glad you're letting me know.

I will seek to help people where correct information is embraced as being helpful and important and not seen as 'being mean'. Sorry for making people too scared to post. My goal for this thread has always been to give helpful, correct information, and I feel I've always been kind in doing so; apparently I'm a bit of a bully.

I'll leave you all to it. No worries!
cleochatra is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #1334
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrandNewMe2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 2,039
Gallery: BrandNewMe2004
Stats: HW 330/CW 245.3/GW 150
WOE: LC/Primal
You know, this BS is probably why I tend to post my porn at the Atkins Food Porn thread. I'm less likely to goof on allowed foods there.
<3 you, Cleo. PLBBT to the detractors.
BrandNewMe2004 is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #1335
Major LCF Poster!
 
Madam De Leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Where student drivers are taught how to dodge road apples
Posts: 2,015
Gallery: Madam De Leon
Argh- this doesn't have to be so difficult and result in such hard feelings.

There are some ingredients which are always allowed on induction on all plans. If we limited the pron to only ingredients which are allowed on every single induction version of every single plan, we'd be extremely limited in what we could post here.

For the ingredients that are allowed on one plan but not on another, perhaps simply adding a little disclaimer on the recipes with iffy ingredients - something along the lines of:

Quote:
The XXX and OOO in this recipe might not be allowed during your plan's induction. Check your book to be sure, and eliminate that ingredient, or make substitutions if necessary!
Madam De Leon is online now  
Old 08-29-2010, 06:51 PM   #1336
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: farwest canada
Posts: 388
Gallery: charlielou
Stats: 339/234/160 restart March 2010 293/260.5/160
WOE: atkins
Start Date: sept 2005 restart march 20, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleochatra View Post
If in making my points I've chased people off of the thread, then I'm glad you're letting me know.

I will seek to help people where correct information is embraced as being helpful and important and not seen as 'being mean'. Sorry for making people too scared to post. My goal for this thread has always been to give helpful, correct information, and I feel I've always been kind in doing so; apparently I'm a bit of a bully.

I'll leave you all to it. No worries!
Not out of the thread, only out of the argument. The only reason I haven't posted pictures is because my 6 yr old laptop doesn't like my beautiful new canon eos.
charlielou is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #1337
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: farwest canada
Posts: 388
Gallery: charlielou
Stats: 339/234/160 restart March 2010 293/260.5/160
WOE: atkins
Start Date: sept 2005 restart march 20, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam De Leon View Post
Argh- this doesn't have to be so difficult and result in such hard feelings.

There are some ingredients which are always allowed on induction on all plans. If we limited the pron to only ingredients which are allowed on every single induction version of every single plan, we'd be extremely limited in what we could post here.

For the ingredients that are allowed on one plan but not on another, perhaps simply adding a little disclaimer on the recipes with iffy ingredients - something along the lines of:
Or simply state which induction we are using.
charlielou is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 06:55 PM   #1338
Major LCF Poster!
 
Madam De Leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Where student drivers are taught how to dodge road apples
Posts: 2,015
Gallery: Madam De Leon
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlielou View Post
Or simply state which induction we are using.
That's work too.
Madam De Leon is online now  
Old 08-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #1339
something there
 
cleochatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 14,735
Gallery: cleochatra
Stats: 364/233/125 5'5" [44]
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: August 31, 2012
FWIW, Charlielou and I are going drinkin'. If anyone wants to come, we'll have the limo swing around to get you.

BTW, I'm not mad or in a huff. I'm a simple chick and this thread has grown too complicated for my Aquarius brain. I will def see everyone around LCF. I need the break I think. We all do sometimes.

cleochatra is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #1340
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Bikerchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northwest
Posts: 2,665
Gallery: Bikerchick
WOE: LC
Start Date: Oct 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleochatra View Post
FWIW, Charlielou and I are going drinkin'. If anyone wants to come, we'll have the limo swing around to get you.

BTW, I'm not mad or in a huff. I'm a simple chick and this thread has grown too complicated for my Aquarius brain. I will def see everyone around LCF. I need the break I think. We all do sometimes.

Cleo.. Have your Limo swing by my 42..
Bikerchick is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #1341
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Monkee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Monkeeville USA
Posts: 6,258
Gallery: Monkee
Stats: Total Loss: -142 lbs
WOE: The Monkee Way :)
Start Date: Summer 08
You guys are killing me. A whole page of posts and no food porn!

I think people should just read the book and educate themselves. Yes, maybe an ingredient is posted here and there that is not on the list, but then again, even on Atkins, there are different inductions with slight variations.
Monkee is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #1342
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 274
Gallery: fashay
Quote:
Originally Posted by aguamenti22 View Post
Here are a couple of pics from food i've been cooking lately

These are meatballs on top of sauteed zucchini topped with a tomato alfredo sauce and parmesan. (The tomato alfredo sauce came in a jar it has 4 net carbs per 1/2 cup)







These were oven baked wings that came out very crispy and yummy! I made three different kinds from left to right Cajun wings, Original salt and pepper wings, Chinese chicken wings. All three were really good!




This was a very good restaurant quality meal. Tuscan Pork Medallions served on basil parmesan mashed cauli.





Parmesan crusted tilapia and shrimp with loaded green beans (sour cream, cheese, bacon, mushrooms)





Butter herb roasted chicken breast and vegetables roasted with olive oil, parmesan, and a splash of balsamic vinegar.




Rosemary ranch chicken and grilled vegetables. The vegetables were marinated in the same marinade from the Rosemary ranch chicken. Very good!




The grilled veggies


U can't post pics like these and not post the recipes LOL. Do u use an outdoor grill?
fashay is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 11:36 AM   #1343
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rbenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the Mountains of Northern Ca.
Posts: 9,851
Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
NO PIX of Food? Heck, I just saw a Bunch of Aqua's!
Rbenz is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 11:39 AM   #1344
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rbenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the Mountains of Northern Ca.
Posts: 9,851
Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
Cleo~Take your Break and then hurry on back!
Rbenz is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #1345
Junior LCF Member
 
superhthr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Central California
Posts: 42
Gallery: superhthr
Stats: 223/214/149
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: restart July 2014
Thank you all so much for this amazing thread! I was so close to calling it quits and scarfing down every carb I could find. I was drowning in temptation

This thread slapped me back into my right mind. It's like a low carb public service announcement. I am excited to see all of the delicious treats I can actually indulge in. I'm off to make some pepperoni chips with cream cheese.
superhthr is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #1346
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Monkee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Monkeeville USA
Posts: 6,258
Gallery: Monkee
Stats: Total Loss: -142 lbs
WOE: The Monkee Way :)
Start Date: Summer 08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbenz View Post
NO PIX of Food? Heck, I just saw a Bunch of Aqua's!
I had already replied to that. LOL.

I need porn daily.
Monkee is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #1347
Senior LCF Member
 
aguamenti22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SOUTH TEXAS BABY!
Posts: 746
Gallery: aguamenti22
Stats: 238/195/180
WOE: ATKINS
Start Date: 05/13/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashay View Post
U can't post pics like these and not post the recipes LOL. Do u use an outdoor grill?
Hi

I actually used an indoor stovetop grill but it left beautiful grill marks!

I do have some of the recipes that I can post for you.

I baked the wings at 375 for about an hour turning a few times during cooking. It seems like a long time maybe it's my oven but they came out perfectly cooked and crisp

The wings were very simple for the cajun ones I just sprinkled the wings with a cajun spice mix it had no sugar so that was

The original ones were just salt and pepper.

The chinese ones I didn't really measure but I added soy sauce, chili paste, sesame oil, garlic powder, and just half a packet of splenda. They were super yum!


The parmesan fish and shrimp I just dipped in an egg wash then rolled them in parmesan cheese (the kind in the green can) that I had seasoned with spices like garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and chili powder then oven baked them and voila!

The herb roasted chicken was very simple. I made a mixture of softened butter, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, rosemary, and parsley. I rubbed it on the chicken under and over the skin, makes it nice and crispy and moist. Then I baked it uncovered in the oven at 400 for about an hour. Very yummy!


The meatballs was a pound of ground beef, some grated onion, a clove of garlic, an egg, a quarter cup of parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.


I'll get back to you on the recipe for the Rosemary ranch chicken and the Tuscan pork medallions cuz I gotta type them out.

Hope I helped you out!
__________________


My 1 year Atkinsversary was on 5/13/11! I lost a total of 42.2 lbs in one whole year of Atkins!

I made my first goal of getting to ONEderland on 3/30/11!!!

Visit My Blog Luscious Low Carb for lots of recipes with pictures!

Check out my variety blog with recipes, reviews, and so much more! Love4Randomness
aguamenti22 is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 04:33 PM   #1348
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SummerAnne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Florida Panhandle
Posts: 11,759
Gallery: SummerAnne
Stats: 254/247.6/No Specific Goal
WOE: NK
Start Date: 8/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleochatra View Post
If in making my points I've chased people off of the thread, then I'm glad you're letting me know.

I will seek to help people where correct information is embraced as being helpful and important and not seen as 'being mean'. Sorry for making people too scared to post. My goal for this thread has always been to give helpful, correct information, and I feel I've always been kind in doing so; apparently I'm a bit of a bully.

I'll leave you all to it. No worries!
I don't think you've done anything wrong, you are doing your best to not let people new to this woe get sidetracked and sabotaged unintentionally.

Personally, I don't know why anyone would intentionally eat soy, but I hate the way the stuff makes me feel.

Last edited by SummerAnne; 08-30-2010 at 04:41 PM..
SummerAnne is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:02 PM   #1349
Junior LCF Member
 
Peccatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 7
Gallery: Peccatore
Stats: 205/185/150
WOE: Under 20 grams daily
Start Date: July 23 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleochatra View Post
I agree--everyone on this thread should have read the book by now (minimally the chapter on induction) and post in confidence! And when there's a question, we're here to help.

There are definitely rules, acceptable foods, ones that aren't ok, etc, based on problems people tend to experience re: food intolerances. Even if tofu is low carb, it's a high food allergy issue, which is why Atkins relegates to the legume rung. And even if miracle noodles are yam fiber, yam isn't ok until that rung. Atkins tried very hard to make smooth sailing for the longest possible period of time for low carbers.

Hopefully no one ever feels picked on when one of us gives the finger wag. It's done in love. As far as I'm concerned, we're all a family!
Hi Cleochatra, I am on my second low carber diet and have found your posts to be incredibly helpful.
I would like to know your take on the "miracle noodle" made from the konnyaku imo root. As far as I can tell it is not a legume.

I hate to bother you for your time, but could you please tell me if this might be induction friendly.

Many thanks and best regards,
Brian
Peccatore is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:18 PM   #1350
Junior LCF Member
 
Peccatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 7
Gallery: Peccatore
Stats: 205/185/150
WOE: Under 20 grams daily
Start Date: July 23 2010
aguamenti22 -

Your Parmesan crusted tilapia and shrimp look absolutely fantastic.
Can you please tell me how you got the "breading" to adhere so well?
Peccatore is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.