Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #211
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: snarlycat
Stats: 212/197/150 5'7
WOE: Atkins -again
Start Date: Nov.1 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamistar77 View Post
Hey, everyone. I have some exciting news! The hospital I work at Heartland Hospital, has won the National Presidential Malcom Baldridge Award! YIPEE! We tried to hard to win this. I dont know what all this will mean for me. Probably nothing but its still cool!
Hey that's awesome..you guys should be very proud of yourselves...good work chickie..big pat on the back for you

Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #212
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by startinova View Post
Hey guys, I have an idea and I'd like you to weigh in on it.

Induction is the hardest part of LC living, right? And, mis-information is a killer. So, why not put together a three-day weekend at a retreat/hotel for those wanting a LC lifestyle or clean induction with support.

So, we will go into the hotel and have the chefs do strict low carb meals, have exercise classes and support group talk sessions and also info sessions with recipes suggestions, health help, how the diet works and etc.

What do you guys think?
Would you attend something like that if it were in your area?
I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes I'd go to that in a heart beat!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #213
Senior LCF Member

Evening everyone...I really hate when I miss a day or two of posting on here...way WAY too much to catch up on....had a busy two days well no I guess that's three now...Saturday my house was part of the local Christmas tour, it's where people buy tickets ( for a church in town) and they come view various homes and how they decorate for the holidays etc..it was fun and boring at the same time lol...Sunday got to relax for a bit then was off to the Legion with some relatives for a dinner that the Senior's home puts, good god the food that was there nearly killed me not to have...so I had my plate with white turkey some meatballs and salad lol..My Aunt and Uncle just looked at me and all I could do was say I'm fussy hahahahaha....today was Christmas shopping day...but another good day for staying on track...it's getting so much easier and find myself not being that tempted by certain things...Xmas was always bad for me as there would be candies or chocolates or baking around etc that would temp me but I'm doing pretty good...knee is messed up again so need to try walking tomorrow and see how it fares....How's everyone else doing?
Old 12-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #214
Senior LCF Member

Thanks as well everyone for the wishes on onederland still hanging at 199 so all is good...
Old 12-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #215
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquadLeader
Stats: 18/12 or 10/6 (on a 5'2'' frame)
WOE: Low carb/Atkins
Start Date: November 2009
Still have been K-RA-ZY busy. This time of year is always so. catching up...

Last edited by SquadLeader; 12-07-2009 at 08:14 PM..
Old 12-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #216
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquadLeader
Stats: 18/12 or 10/6 (on a 5'2'' frame)
WOE: Low carb/Atkins
Start Date: November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
oh you ladies have been busy, havent you?? Velveeta fudge? I didnt click the recipe...hope it tastes nothing like velvetta cheese..lol! Is anyone having any xmas parties this year? if so is there usually something you go all out on but have to find substitute recipes for?
I'm having several parties, in fact!! Had a wonderful one with my bible study group, all families even kiddos. Big mess to clean up
Then we had a neighborhood dinner party with couples, no kids
I'm having the moms from my homeschool group over for partying next Monday night.
And this Thursday, I'm having a Passion Party for a few select girlfriends. I'm going to serve a bunch of LC snacks. Should be fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
Good morning everyone. Weight held at 185.2 last night ... I went back through my ****** stuf and while I guess I have had an ok loss overall -- I am generally losing about 1 pound per week ... That means in the last 3 weeks I have only lost 3 pounds. Once the holidays are over I am going to try the gym (or at least walking) again. Don't know if my back can handle it though. I am also going to go back to planning menus weekly and being more strict on my eating.

Squadleader -- I know you have told me before but how old are your children? You sound like me -- most days are spent shuttling the kids around to their various activities -- we got one out of HS but the other is in junior high and just starting all of his extracurricular activities (other than baseball which he has played since he was 5).
I definitely need to start going to the gym, after the first of the year
I have two kids. My dd is 14, and my ds is 9. And I AM the glorified chauffer for them. Swimming, soccer, piano, library, social events, etc... I may homeschool, but I'm NEVER home!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly_willy View Post
Good morning ladies!! Yesterday morning I weighed myself and it showed 136... now the stupid scale is showing 138! I should know better than to weigh myself daily but I can't help it! Anyway, I'm sure it has something to do with TOM arriving any moment but it still is not the number I wanted to see this morning!
I try NOT to weigh every day, because of the changes in weight. Hang in there!!

Quote:
YEP!! Just you ane me kid!! LOL How are you doing with that? I fell off the wagon with it, but, Im starting again. Trying to start the 2 shakes again too. Are you still making shakes?
Jami, I'm not doing TOO bad. It has been hard I admit.
Quote:
Hey guys, I have an idea and I'd like you to weigh in on it.

Induction is the hardest part of LC living, right? And, mis-information is a killer. So, why not put together a three-day weekend at a retreat/hotel for those wanting a LC lifestyle or clean induction with support.

So, we will go into the hotel and have the chefs do strict low carb meals, have exercise classes and support group talk sessions and also info sessions with recipes suggestions, health help, how the diet works and etc.

What do you guys think?
Would you attend something like that if it were in your area?
Yes, YES, YES, YES!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katetheskate View Post
hey can i join in?
Welcome, Katie!! You will love this thread!!
Quote:
well, I ended up going to the gym. I walked and jogged for 40 minutes. Lifted weights, just did bicps and triceps. I didn't push to hard since today was my first day back in 5 months. Have a great day everyone!
Quote:
Hey, everyone. I have some exciting news! The hospital I work at Heartland Hospital, has won the National Presidential Malcom Baldridge Award! YIPEE! We tried to hard to win this. I dont know what all this will mean for me. Probably nothing but its still cool!
Jami, congrats!! That is exciting!

And good job on going to the gym!!

What I know to be true...I'M WORTH IT!!!

Sucess is MINE!!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #217
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMorrison64 View Post
Yeah it's a pain. It's been 6 months since the first surgery and 3 since the 2nd and I fully expected to be recovered by now. I regret having it done; the broken bone spur felt better than this.

The scale doesn't seem to be moving but I feel thinner and I look thinner, is that strange?
No that's not strange at all. You have lost inches so even if the scale doesnt move your still shrinking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarlycat View Post
Thanks as well everyone for the wishes on onederland still hanging at 199 so all is good...
Hey girlie!!! Busy busy lady I see....I can't wait til Im in Onederland too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquadLeader View Post
Still have been K-RA-ZY busy. This time of year is always so. catching up...
Hey hun...glad to see you on! Alot of busy bees right now......Don't wear yourself thin. I hope you have a wonderful nite!
Old 12-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #218
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AKmama08
Stats: 210/124.4/120-125; 5'4"
WOE: BFL
Start Date: June 7th, 2010
Quote:
akmama, I love those breves, I get them with hwc instead. You said you are at 20-30 total carbs daily right? That's about where I try to linger. With net carbs its about 18-25. I do better lower though. I bet you look awesome with all the excersize you are doing! I'm so happy to be back at the gym, although I'm no where close to what I used do, but thanks for the kind words. Those cheddar smokies sound good, what brand do you get? I have had a lot to eat today.. Geez I'm hungry. Trying to keep the tea going down to keep me full, LOL
Kate. Seems like you were very successful with Atkins before! Good decision on coming back!
hi Missgreen! Yuck on the rainy day. We had a dusting of snow last night and tomorrow we are supposed to get 5-8 inches. Today only got up to 26 degrees...brrrrr!! I bet you are a tired since you've been up since 2am!
Hey!...they are good, but I prefer a whole milk latte. Had one today w/ sf caramel syrup; can we say decedant?! I'm trying to stay in the 20-30 range, but after talking to a 50+ yr weight lifter suggested throwing in 2 higher carb days to increase muscle gains. Might toy around with Tues & Thurs going as high as 40g/day.
Hillshire Farm lil' smokies are awesome...never had til mer DH. Make sure u get the cheddar ones...so yummy! Nuke some for 55 seconds & that's it.
Eat when hungry! Maybe you're plateau'ing cuz u need more cals? Try upping your cals for 2 days, keeping the carbs low to see if that helps maybe???
Bought some ground flax to make the muffins, but used up the cream cheese on dinner! dang it. Maybe will try with butter.
Wish I could say I look awesome, but have a ways to go. Just 7 yrs ago I was 118lbs, 15%bf and the physique almost of a fitness model. Since I initially gained the weight in only 11 months getting up to 175lbs, I haven't been able to get under 150 since. My bf is pretty high right now...according to my scale 31%. I *hope* to be able to get into competition shape by 2012 and enter my first comp! Long road ahead still.

Kate~ That's an impressive loss to have been able to keep off so long before baby....I know you can do it again!

Missgreen~ Hope you get some rest tonight! Let me know how her enchilada bake is. I am making her Spiniach lasagna right now. Smells so good!!!

C~ Do you measure? I encourage you to start if you don't already! It's so enlightening. I haven't had a loss in the scale in some time now, but my inches are dropping steadily.

Hi midlight & squad!

Startinova~ Great idea, I would totally go, but a ticket to get out of here just to Seattle is about $600 RT...If I lived south, I totally would!!

Off to check on dinner. Oh, I also ate some macadamia nuts today In addition to my posted meal plan. Mad at DH tonight...he screwed me on getting time to go to the gym. I wont bother venting the long story on here! Going to *********** blog it.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:37 PM   #219
Senior LCF Member

Snarly, great job on onederland!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made the 1 min muffins and ohhhhhh myyyy...that's a keeper. So yummy. I am brainstorming all these yummy ideas with them. I wonder if it would be bad to have one/day? Probably not, and all that fiber sure will help with the porcelain goddess visits since we're all eating lotsa meat & cheese! I was astonished to find out how filling they were. I was stuffed from having one with dinner! Which is a good thing since I tend to snack after dinner too. Thanks for sharing!!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 04:58 AM   #220
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
KatetheSkate: Welcome! This is a great thread and everone is really supportive.

Startinova: I would go to something like that ... the spa day would be great as well. As for getting started and staying there, sometimes it is all our mental state. When I finally got to the point that this was it ... I was done with being overweight .... I was able to start and stay on. However, I have tried so many diets in the past and failed because I just couldn't get the mental aspects down. Eating LC is easy enough if you plan it out-- although to me it does sometimes get kind of boring (especially when I eat out). Just get the mental attitude right -- focus on whatever your motivating factor is -- and you can do it!

Midlight: Thought of you yesterday as I was in McKinney. Had lunch at the CottonPatch there.

Jami & AKMama -- Good luck with the exercising. I want to start doing something on that front but I am scared ... and my doc has told me not to do anything other than just moderate walking. I am hoping I get a treadmill for Christmas Too cold and dreary this week to walk outside.

Olivia: You are such a sweetheart. Hope that the scale moves down for you ... TOM messed me up this time but when it left I was down a little from my weigh in the week before. I am like you some months the cravings are bad ... some months I don't even notice them. No matter what, I don't feel very good the whole week though!

Better get the kids up. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:04 AM   #221
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
Quote:
Evening everyone...I really hate when I miss a day or two of posting on here...way WAY too much to catch up on....had a busy two days well no I guess that's three now...Saturday my house was part of the local Christmas tour, it's where people buy tickets ( for a church in town) and they come view various homes and how they decorate for the holidays etc..it was fun and boring at the same time lol...Sunday got to relax for a bit then was off to the Legion with some relatives for a dinner that the Senior's home puts, good god the food that was there nearly killed me not to have...so I had my plate with white turkey some meatballs and salad lol..My Aunt and Uncle just looked at me and all I could do was say I'm fussy hahahahaha....today was Christmas shopping day...but another good day for staying on track...it's getting so much easier and find myself not being that tempted by certain things...Xmas was always bad for me as there would be candies or chocolates or baking around etc that would temp me but I'm doing pretty good...knee is messed up again so need to try walking tomorrow and see how it fares....How's everyone else doing?
I am impressed! Sounds like you had a busy weekend and stayed on track at the same time. I agree that this WOE does get easier ... but I am at 4 months today and I have to say that I still have slumps ... or days where I get the cravings. I promised when I started this that I wouldn't be so Strict that I couldn't keep up the WOE permanently and therefore I do eat some things that others of you wouldn't. For instance, the dreamfield pasta or LC tortillas. Those are staples in my house to avoid the higher carb alternatives. (although I try not to have the pasta but about once a month). After the holidays I think I am going to try to go back and re-do induction type foods to see if I can kick start things again though. Have a great day!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:17 AM   #222
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKmama08 View Post
Snarly, great job on onederland!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made the 1 min muffins and ohhhhhh myyyy...that's a keeper. So yummy. I am brainstorming all these yummy ideas with them. I wonder if it would be bad to have one/day? Probably not, and all that fiber sure will help with the porcelain goddess visits since we're all eating lotsa meat & cheese! I was astonished to find out how filling they were. I was stuffed from having one with dinner! Which is a good thing since I tend to snack after dinner too. Thanks for sharing!!!!
Thanks AKmama..I just noticed your stats..WOW that's so awesome...I still kick myself for letting myself gain this much weight again...but change of life change of hubbies just caused the pounds to come on lol...but determined now and much happier for that decision!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:17 AM   #223
Senior LCF Member

YAY YAY YAY 197 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! might just hit 195 before hubby comes home on the 19th!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:19 AM   #224
Senior LCF Member

Hey girlie!!! Busy busy lady I see....I can't wait til Im in Onederland too!

Thanks honey, yours is just around the corner too
Old 12-08-2009, 06:06 AM   #225
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CBussey64
Stats: 278.8/264.8/175
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: January 1, 2014
[QUOTE=AKmama08;12836212]

C~ Do you measure? I encourage you to start if you don't already! It's so enlightening. I haven't had a loss in the scale in some time now, but my inches are dropping steadily.

QUOTE]

No I meant to but didn't, I will try to do it tonight. Usually my scrub tops hug my hips tightly but they're loose.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:14 AM   #226
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Its the flax seed minute muffin.
in a coffee cup. mis
1T butter melted
add 1 egg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup ground flax meal
1/4 tsp baking powder
a drop of liquid splena
mix very well and microwave for 1 minute!!
I cut mine in half and put cream cheese or PB on it. I think its about 1.5 net carbs with the muffin alone

I bet your inches are falling off. Sometimes scales lie.. LOL
I'm hoping, my scrub tops used to squeeze my hips; my tops are now loose around the hips and my used to be very tight scrub pants are comfortable.

I'm enjoying Canada Dry Cranberry Limelight Sparkling Seltzer today ... yum

Also decadently noshing on a relish tray I put together today:

First Breakfast (4:45 a.m.)
4 slices bacon with splenda and cayenne

Second Breakfast:
4 turkey sausage

Lunch / Dinner / Snacks

Brie Cheese
Black Forest Ham
Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives
Italian Pepper Mix
Garlic Olives

Not overdoing the olives just a few ....

It's the time when the MD's and patients bring us LOTS of junk ... so I'm having my own special holiday junk ... much better than their sugar laden stuff.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:30 AM   #227
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jamistar77
Stats: 150/142/137 or 15% body fat 5'7"
WOE: Body For Life/TKD
Start Date: 09/2009
Quote:
Hey that's awesome..you guys should be very proud of yourselves...good work chickie..big pat on the back for you
Thanks Snarly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquadLeader View Post
I'm having several parties, in fact!! Had a wonderful one with my bible study group, all families even kiddos. Big mess to clean up
Then we had a neighborhood dinner party with couples, no kids
I'm having the moms from my homeschool group over for partying next Monday night.
And this Thursday, I'm having a Passion Party for a few select girlfriends. I'm going to serve a bunch of LC snacks. Should be fun!!

I definitely need to start going to the gym, after the first of the year
I have two kids. My dd is 14, and my ds is 9. And I AM the glorified chauffer for them. Swimming, soccer, piano, library, social events, etc... I may homeschool, but I'm NEVER home!!!!!!!!!!

I try NOT to weigh every day, because of the changes in weight. Hang in there!!

Jami, I'm not doing TOO bad. It has been hard I admit.

Yes, YES, YES, YES!!!

Welcome, Katie!! You will love this thread!!

Jami, congrats!! That is exciting!

And good job on going to the gym!!
Gosh, your are just partying it up over there!! LOL I wish I could say that I was doing TOO bad! LOL I always have the intentions on not eating after 7pm. I get the munchies so bad I cant stand it. The teas arent helping anymore. Oh, well. Today is a new day and I'll do it tonight! For sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
I am impressed! Sounds like you had a busy weekend and stayed on track at the same time. I agree that this WOE does get easier ... but I am at 4 months today and I have to say that I still have slumps ... or days where I get the cravings. I promised when I started this that I wouldn't be so Strict that I couldn't keep up the WOE permanently and therefore I do eat some things that others of you wouldn't. For instance, the dreamfield pasta or LC tortillas. Those are staples in my house to avoid the higher carb alternatives. (although I try not to have the pasta but about once a month). After the holidays I think I am going to try to go back and re-do induction type foods to see if I can kick start things again though. Have a great day!
Hi Lawmom, YOu gave done great with your LCing. You are able to lose with out being so strict, and Im jealous! LOL
Old 12-08-2009, 06:31 AM   #228
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Friends!
SNOW DAY!! No school. I wish I know that before I got up. Luckily I have the car in the garage so I didnt have to take the broom and kick off all the snow. We have a lot! It'll melt fast though. It never really sticks very long.
Have a great day everyone! Trying to think of things to keep me and Cole busy for the day.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:34 AM   #229
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I'm hoping, my scrub tops used to squeeze my hips; my tops are now loose around the hips and my used to be very tight scrub pants are comfortable.

I'm enjoying Canada Dry Cranberry Limelight Sparkling Seltzer today ... yum

Also decadently noshing on a relish tray I put together today:

First Breakfast (4:45 a.m.)
4 slices bacon with splenda and cayenne

Second Breakfast:
4 turkey sausage

Lunch / Dinner / Snacks

Brie Cheese
Black Forest Ham
Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives
Italian Pepper Mix
Garlic Olives

Not overdoing the olives just a few ....

It's the time when the MD's and patients bring us LOTS of junk ... so I'm having my own special holiday junk ... much better than their sugar laden stuff.
Hi C.! How are you? Good job on your tops fitting looser! That is a great accomplishment. Your drink sounds good! I think I am overdoing my SF sweetners. I need to cut it back quite a bit, and drink more water. I lost my measuring tape.
I am not working out today. I was going to, but since Cole is here with a snow day and we have 8 inches of snow, I think it would be a good idea on staying here. That makes me happy about the excersize though. I already created a habit. LOL Now Im having some downer feelings about not going. OH well. Maybe I'll do the TJ20 mintute workout
Old 12-08-2009, 06:40 AM   #230
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi C.! How are you? Good job on your tops fitting looser! That is a great accomplishment. Your drink sounds good! I think I am overdoing my SF sweetners. I need to cut it back quite a bit, and drink more water. I lost my measuring tape.
I am not working out today. I was going to, but since Cole is here with a snow day and we have 8 inches of snow, I think it would be a good idea on staying here. That makes me happy about the excersize though. I already created a habit. LOL Now Im having some downer feelings about not going. OH well. Maybe I'll do the TJ20 mintute workout

I have a few exercise tapes I may try some of those until I can get back on treadmill.

We still have snow coming down; it just better stop by next Thursday when I go see my kids. I can't wait I miss them.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:36 AM   #231
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sobby1234
Stats: 293/196/165
WOE: Lap Band/ Low Carb
Start Date: August 2009

Hello to all of my LCF! I know it has been a long time since I have been here. There have been so many things going on here. My daughter called and wanted to leave her bf with their baby in the middle of the night. (so we went and got her) Now we have a house full! 2 bedroom apartment was not built for Mom, Dad, Son, Daughter and Grandson!! Makes for a really small apartment!!
Anyway I have not lost any weight but have continued on my low carb stuff. I did manage to schedule my Lapband surgery in the middle of all of this stuff. It is going to be January 5th.
I promised Miss Green that I would come back. I have just been so busy catching up with my grandson... I really have not had time to sit here...
I miss all of my support system!!! I know I need it! I will be here more often!!
I do miss you guys!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:20 AM   #232

Gallery: Katetheskate
Stats: 24/24/12
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 12/7/09
good morning! i lost 6 lbs my first day... i know its probably mostly water etc... but i'll take it!

doing good so far today hb eggs for breakfast. going to have tuna and some salad for lunch. cheese for snack
Old 12-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #233
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks AKmama..I just noticed your stats..WOW that's so awesome...I still kick myself for letting myself gain this much weight again...but change of life change of hubbies just caused the pounds to come on lol...but determined now and much happier for that decision!
It happens, but the best thing we can do is acknowedge it, promise ourselves never again, and get on the wagon!!! Marriage is not easy. We have had our share of problems (& possible infidelity when I was at my highest weight), so I've been trying to revert myself from eating when things are bad, to exercise. Now all of a sudden I'm starting to get more attention. Grrr...funny how that works? Now he's the one putting on the pounds! WTG GIRL on 197!!!! I know you can get to 196 by the 19th. So close!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 12:15 PM   #234
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: startinova
Stats: 205/199/170
WOE: Atkins, modified
Start Date: October 19, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobby1234 View Post
I did manage to schedule my Lapband surgery in the middle of all of this stuff. It is going to be January 5th.
Congratulations on taking the steps to get your appt. Please keep me abreast. I have a friend who wants to do this also. He and his mom went to a seminar and are seriously considering. I'd so much rather weigh in my opinion--as he continues to request--with a more informed perspective. You go, yeah!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #235
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: startinova
Stats: 205/199/170
WOE: Atkins, modified
Start Date: October 19, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKmama08 View Post
I've been trying to revert myself from eating when things are bad, to exercise.
This is sooo my problem. I eat when I'm bored, when I'm sad, when I'm mad, when I'm lonely, when I'm hungry-of course, when I'm not hungry, when I'm depressed, when work is bad, when work is stressful and boring, when my man ain't right, when I'm not right...well, hell, you get the point.

I understand what you go through with the self-sabotage thing. And, marriage is hard...been there, done that. My ex brought home a baby and had me babysitting thinking it was his friends. It was his newborn. Duh, you big dummy! I still can't believe I fell for that one. Anywhoooo--God sees.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #236
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

I understand what you go through with the self-sabotage thing. And, marriage is hard...been there, done that. My ex brought home a baby and had me babysitting thinking it was his friends. It was his newborn. Duh, you big dummy! I still can't believe I fell for that one. Anywhoooo--God sees.
OH MY. Wow, you sure have been through a lot. Glad you're on track and taking care of yourself now after all that. And that he is an EX now!

*Forgot to say that I weigh 137.2 now!* Back to where I was before all those PB ball binges. TOM should be done tomorrow, so here's to hoping the whoosh fairy visits me to 136! That was my goal weight for Dec 9th anyways.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:49 PM   #237
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
This is sooo my problem. I eat when I'm bored, when I'm sad, when I'm mad, when I'm lonely, when I'm hungry-of course, when I'm not hungry, when I'm depressed, when work is bad, when work is stressful and boring, when my man ain't right, when I'm not right...well, hell, you get the point.

OH MY GOD .... I hoped you kicked him hard enough so there won't be anymore babies for him.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:29 PM   #238
Senior LCF Member

I am so bummed, I just finished my package of black forest ham and I never looked at the package ... assumed it was zero ... oh hekc no, 2 grams of carbs per 2 slices so I just had 8 grams of carbs today for meat. I am so upset with myself.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #239
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh C. its ok, its only 8 carbs.. Just start over tomorrow. I know how you feel though. I hate those little mistakes.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #240
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I am so bummed, I just finished my package of black forest ham and I never looked at the package ... assumed it was zero ... oh hekc no, 2 grams of carbs per 2 slices so I just had 8 grams of carbs today for meat. I am so upset with myself.
Aww C don't feel too bad I still think that's better then chowing down on a big chocolate bar or something...sneaky sneaky carbs...
Closed Thread