Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #2341
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Catrapoin
Stats: 214/184/118 (highest is pregnancy weight)
WOE: Low carb plus exercise
Start Date: 01/27/2010... Restart 01/11/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Cat~ It's so good to see you back posting. I'm glad you are reconnecting with your baby girl...thats so wonderful.

Ugh how irritating for the landlord to be storing things on property still. Was that part of the lease agreement? OR he just never came to clean out the crud? Oh boy...Hope you guys get that figured out. Sorry DH got laid off..that sucks. I so know!! When are you coming to cali again??

Oh...btw about your chicken parmesean. I just made this last week for dinner and a few times so far ...I just finely crush the porkrinds add a bit of dry parmesean cheese for the "breading". You dip your chix in egg and a splash of HWC and coat with breading and wahhhlahh!! It comes out so good. I use 2 small cans of tomoatoe sauce mix just a little parmesean in it and top a bit on the chicken and sprinkle with mozzo cheese. Deelish!

MMmmmmmmm cheese..... yeah, that sounds good about the chicken. I'mma try adding the cheese too, and see how that goes. I have the LC tomato sauce here, so I'll use that. I made some pizza pockets using LC pitas, LC sauce, and some pepperoni. yum!

I'll be in cali the first week of June or so. We're driving cross country- well, down and across and then up- so it'll take about a week or so to get there.. Plus I want to stop and see my sister in law, so I might try and stay a day with them.

Nope, I checked the lease, and nowhere does it say that he gets to keep his stuff at the house. I'm really glad that we're getting official orders and can break the lease in a couple of months, but still... at least the realtor doesn't know that yet. I'm waiting until we have the official paperwork in hand before I drop the bomb. It's already official that I'm going; they gave me something similar to a "confirmation number". I just have to go and start processing the official paperwork. But it's a done deal. But I don't want to tell them yet because if I tell them and then complain about the house, they won't give a darn because we're leaving anyway. Sucks, but that's how it goes... I have to give them 30 days' notice, but that's it. They wanna try and screw us over, well, we'll repay that favor.

Sorry, ranting again!

GOAL: LOSE FIFTY BEFORE I'M THIRTY

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 07:25 PM   #2342

Gallery: sourpeach
Stats: sw264/cw167/goal140
WOE: Atkins!
Start Date: Orig 1.1.06-always a challenge
Hi cat!! Welcome back!! Are you going to be stationed in Cali? Where abouts are you coming to?
Old 03-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #2343
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: AngieCakes
Stats: 198/143/135-140
WOE: Atkins/Pre-Maintenance
Start Date: 1/8/2010
CAT!!!!!

It's so good to see you back safe!!! I know it's amazing reconnecting with your baby girl after being gone for so long. I'm so happy to have you back on this side of the world. WELCOME BACK!!

Hey everyone!!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:21 PM   #2344
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
Hi everyone. Cat, so good to see you posting again!

I am kind of depressed right now. My DD posted some photos on facebook. I had thought that I was doing good on this road until I saw those pics. They were back in Feb but since I have stalled since then it is pretty much my current weight.... I am still huge and this is after losing 40 pounds .... I am so NOT photogenic anyway but those pics were REALLY bad ... we are going to have a chat when she gets home and those pics will be deleted... but still... I don't mean to offend anyone so if I do I am sorry ... but this is me venting and this is how I felt viewing those pics. For those of you who know my story, it was seeing a pic when I was a bridesmaid that kicked my butt into gear ... maybe this will be a motivator now that I am stalled... so why is it that I really just want to drown my sorrows in chocolate or tequila or both????
Old 03-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #2345
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
Hi everyone. Cat, so good to see you posting again!

I am kind of depressed right now. My DD posted some photos on facebook. I had thought that I was doing good on this road until I saw those pics. They were back in Feb but since I have stalled since then it is pretty much my current weight.... I am still huge and this is after losing 40 pounds .... I am so NOT photogenic anyway but those pics were REALLY bad ... we are going to have a chat when she gets home and those pics will be deleted... but still... I don't mean to offend anyone so if I do I am sorry ... but this is me venting and this is how I felt viewing those pics. For those of you who know my story, it was seeing a pic when I was a bridesmaid that kicked my butt into gear ... maybe this will be a motivator now that I am stalled... so why is it that I really just want to drown my sorrows in chocolate or tequila or both????

Facebook is evil. I am convinced!
I understand how you feel. But yes, use it as a motivator to keep on going. I saw a pic of myself in a pool at a water park a couple years back. It's on my sister's camera and I politely asked her to delete it, not sure if she did. I looked very similar to an ORCA in a pink and blue swimsuit .... it is depressing, and does suck. But thats why we're doing what we're doing now.

Personally i'd just take the straight shots of tequila. Patron if you got it.

But of course, that wouldn't be prudent. LOL

Feel better hun!
Old 03-30-2010, 11:11 PM   #2346
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 278/ 278 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Tara.....as much as a few shots of tequila (i'll take some patron too) lessens how we feel at the moment, we still have to deal with the same situation the next day. Been there done that a week or so ago after finding out some stupid crap here at home. It did nothing but make me feel like ISh and quite frankly wish I never did. It completely made me more irrational then I already was feeling.

Politely ask your daughter to take them down.......

Or if you have the guts to do it print it out and post it on that fridge....It might just get you motivated like you suggested. Afterall, the wedding pic is what got you 40lbs lighter.

I hope I have not come across brash...Tough love babe! You would of done the same for me!
Old 03-30-2010, 11:35 PM   #2347
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alanP
WOE: VCL
Start Date: February 3 2010
Cat !!! So happy to have you back !!! Shooooohh! just given up Merlot in time, most of us are trying induction again. I've really missed you
So happy you didn't become the seventh wife to one of the locals in Afghanistan!!
You really should throw away the packaging trash now that you bought those embarrassing toys!

Looking forward to lots of posts from you, you have a lot of catching up to do.
Lawmom ~ Definately choose the tequilla !! But only two, you know what'll happen after the third!! Photo's are seldom kind, that I why I'm always behind the camera. We always see ourselves in a far more critical light than others do, hang in there

Hope all the ladies are well and on track.

Courage does not always roar.Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying......"I will try again tomorrow" ~ Mary Anne Radmacher.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:39 AM   #2348
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Olivia and Alan ... I will forego both the tequila and chocolate for now. I know logically they are both temporary fixes. I told her to take the photos down...but
I think I will do as you suggested Olivia and post a copy of one on my fridge ....
Old 03-31-2010, 01:55 AM   #2349
Major LCF Poster!

Hugs to you Tara!!!! I hope you have a blessed day at work!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:37 AM   #2350

Gallery: sourpeach
Stats: sw264/cw167/goal140
WOE: Atkins!
Start Date: Orig 1.1.06-always a challenge
Tara - I think that when it comes to photos honestly, it is hit and miss. Not all are bad not all are good, if I get one of myself at a certain angle I tend to look 40lbs heavier and 10 years older. And then there are some that I really like! I am sorry you are feeling this way. But please take this as an opportunity to dig deep inside you and pull out all the strength you have bottled up to push through this stall and break through!!! How is induction going for you? need any harrassment?
Old 03-31-2010, 03:30 AM   #2351
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning eveyrone. It's the middle of the week. My coffee is brewing and i'm sharing a cup with the whoosh fairy she said she was going to stick around for awhile and have a cup before she heads off to Olivia, Jami, Alan, Cat, Lawmom and Peach's house.

I hope this sticks when I update my stats tomorrow, but for some strange reason, even after shaking my scale and taking the battery out, waiting 20 seconds than putting the battery back in, I am 167 this morning. Unfreakingbelievable.

My lady-week is fast approaching so I won't see that number for long. But I would like to see it just one more day - tomorrow- so I can update my sig with something nice. Last month my pre-lady-time bloat gave me 3 extra pounds to deal with and although I know what it is, it's discouraging nonetheless.

My mood is changing, everyone is noticing now, and I went to Vicki Secret yesterday for the first time in YEARS because my undies were falling off my butt :blush:. I bought MEDIUMS PEOPLE!!! MEDIUMS!! Still can't believe that. Got some "smalls" too but I haven't tried those on yet.

Sorry for the early morning TMI...

If I didn't have this site, of if you all weren't so incredibly motivating and encouraging, I would have given up a month or two ago when life turned upside down. I would have eaten my daughters last peice of carrot cake last night because my final for History is so ridiculously hard. THANK YOU GUYS for keeping me on track and allowing me to be a part of an incredible support system you all created before I even got here.

Now i'm getting emotional so i'm going to shut up and drink my coffee (stupid hormones).
Old 03-31-2010, 03:32 AM   #2352
Senior LCF Member

Angie ~

A little bird told me that you achieved your Goal today, I'm sooooo Happy for you and very very proud of you too.

Better go before I get too emotional, happy ,happy, happy
Old 03-31-2010, 03:35 AM   #2353
Senior LCF Member

That is sooo wierd, I saw your post after adding mine, this emotions thing must be catching!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:38 AM   #2354
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanP View Post
That is sooo wierd, I saw your post after adding mine, this emotions thing must be catching!

Okay I just got goose-bumps.... LMAO!

THANK YOU ALAN!!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:38 AM   #2355
Major LCF Poster!

Ang~ Told you! After a the scale gets stuck for awhile its nothing but downhill baby! There will be a time when the scale wont budge for a minute..but just remember this moment before you get discourage!!!

Pretty darn good on the VS..Undies!!! IMMMPressive!!!!!!!!!

I hope whooshie visits this week too.....

Toms to show up somtime at the end of the week if not by next monday. So I would like to be down a lil more before he rears his ugly face! lol

...have a great day!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:43 AM   #2356
Senior LCF Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman,
Old 03-31-2010, 03:44 AM   #2357
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thank you MissG!! You keep up your hard work also!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:44 AM   #2358
Major LCF Poster!

ahahaahahha.........

yes you are lucky!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:44 AM   #2359
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanP View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman, -I'm soo glad I'm not a woman,
Old 03-31-2010, 04:26 AM   #2360
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieCakes View Post
Good morning eveyrone. It's the middle of the week. My coffee is brewing and i'm sharing a cup with the whoosh fairy she said she was going to stick around for awhile and have a cup before she heads off to Olivia, Jami, Alan, Cat, Lawmom and Peach's house.

I hope this sticks when I update my stats tomorrow, but for some strange reason, even after shaking my scale and taking the battery out, waiting 20 seconds than putting the battery back in, I am 167 this morning. Unfreakingbelievable.

My lady-week is fast approaching so I won't see that number for long. But I would like to see it just one more day - tomorrow- so I can update my sig with something nice. Last month my pre-lady-time bloat gave me 3 extra pounds to deal with and although I know what it is, it's discouraging nonetheless.

My mood is changing, everyone is noticing now, and I went to Vicki Secret yesterday for the first time in YEARS because my undies were falling off my butt :blush:. I bought MEDIUMS PEOPLE!!! MEDIUMS!! Still can't believe that. Got some "smalls" too but I haven't tried those on yet.

Sorry for the early morning TMI...

If I didn't have this site, of if you all weren't so incredibly motivating and encouraging, I would have given up a month or two ago when life turned upside down. I would have eaten my daughters last peice of carrot cake last night because my final for History is so ridiculously hard. THANK YOU GUYS for keeping me on track and allowing me to be a part of an incredible support system you all created before I even got here.

Now i'm getting emotional so i'm going to shut up and drink my coffee (stupid hormones).
I am so happy for you. I know that is a great feeling. You are doing an awesome job!
Old 03-31-2010, 04:32 AM   #2361
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpeach View Post
Tara - I think that when it comes to photos honestly, it is hit and miss. Not all are bad not all are good, if I get one of myself at a certain angle I tend to look 40lbs heavier and 10 years older. And then there are some that I really like! I am sorry you are feeling this way. But please take this as an opportunity to dig deep inside you and pull out all the strength you have bottled up to push through this stall and break through!!! How is induction going for you? need any harrassment?
Thanks again Ammie. I know you are right. I am not photogenic in the least. I don't think there are any pics of me that I actually like. The pics in question were at my MIL's b-day party. I didn't want to be there, looked like crap, felt like crap, and it was just a bad day in general ... most of the pics are of me sitting down or "slumping" down and I look HUGE! More so than some of the pics before I started losing weight. I think I am going to take some new pics today to try to boost my self esteem a little .... In the meantime, induction was going good during the day but not so good at night... Going to try to get back on the induction wagon today.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:40 AM   #2362
Senior LCF Member

Good for you Tara, You cannot fail unless you give up, easy to say but very true, your stats speak for themselves, you've really done so well.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:21 AM   #2363
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bflogurl
Morning all!!!

Cat: Welcome back to the board!!!

Alan: Just been busy, 5K coming up this weekend!!! You SHOULD be gald you are not a girl..... ugh. Nah, it's not *that* bad!!

MissG: Hey girl!! Great words of encouragement... I should print them out and look at them when I am ready to dive head first into the red wine and chocolate!!

Tara: Just because you are around the same weight doesn't mean you look the same.... I am actually a pound heavier than my lowest stats, but my body is so much tighter and compact than it was then... Make sense?? Don't get down, YOU LOST 40 POUNDS!!!!

Sourpeach: Cute pic!!!

Jami
: How are you??!! Hope your challenge is going well!!!

Angie: WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! But why won't you let the whoosh fairy come to my house?? Is it because I have gone missing???
Old 03-31-2010, 06:32 AM   #2364
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bflogurl View Post

Angie: WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! But why won't you let the whoosh fairy come to my house?? Is it because I have gone missing???

I knew I was forgetting something!!! You have to please excuse my brain function at 5 am .. it doesn't get any better during the day! LOL The Whooshie lady said she was coming to see you first!!

Thank you!
Old 03-31-2010, 06:59 AM   #2365
Major LCF Poster!

Omigosh...bustin' up on the quote above...po' Amy!!

Shame on you Angie! lol...j'k!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:03 AM   #2366
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
Thanks again Ammie. I know you are right. I am not photogenic in the least. I don't think there are any pics of me that I actually like. The pics in question were at my MIL's b-day party. I didn't want to be there, looked like crap, felt like crap, and it was just a bad day in general ... most of the pics are of me sitting down or "slumping" down and I look HUGE! More so than some of the pics before I started losing weight. I think I am going to take some new pics today to try to boost my self esteem a little .... In the meantime, induction was going good during the day but not so good at night... Going to try to get back on the induction wagon today.

What a great Idea. See that's the motivation I knew you would find within yourself. Turning a negative into a positive! You got it girly!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:49 AM   #2367
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bflogurl
LOL.. just kiddin' with you Angie She doesn't bother with me anymore, but I am OK with that..... I try to stay off the scale anyways
Old 03-31-2010, 07:55 AM   #2368
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OOOHHH My bad!!! LOL!
Old 03-31-2010, 12:05 PM   #2369
Administrator

Gallery: Kathy
This thread has been closed due to its size - which impacts the site performance.

Please continue the discussion in a new thread here.
Closed Thread