Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 03:34 AM   #91
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jamistar77
Stats: 150/142/137 or 15% body fat 5'7"
WOE: Body For Life/TKD
Start Date: 09/2009
Good Morning everyone! Well weigh in this morning was not good for me, up 2 pounds, but pre TOM is here, my rings are tight, and I feel a little "behind" with the ladies room, TMI, sorry. Plus we ate a lot last night, lots of snacks, and I had some high carb days this week. I try adding back the 5 carbs a day thing, but its hard, it always ends up being 10 carbs a day...??? wierd. If you all want more excuses I have them LOL!!! Its ok though. I know that after this next week I'll be back to normal again. I think this weekend I am going to do the 2 shakes and a meal thing.
Lawmom Im sorry your having a tough time at home. Do you feel like you are stuck in the middle of it half the time? My dad and I are the same way. We can last about 5 minutes before we need to separate. Luckily I just make my visits short.
Midlight Im with ya babe! LOL Well almost, give me a couple days. LOL
babs , were you off track with LCing? It could be that your blood sugar was low? Maybe your shakes need to be higher calorie. Mine are around 300 calories and about 5 net carbs each. Good luck. I hope you start feeling better.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 04:31 AM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
Good morning everyone. Feeling a little better although the scale is still up. It is still TOM and I am having the same prob, Jami. So I am just hoping to do better this week. I have an out of town trip Mon-Tues though and then a Christmas party on Wed so it will be busy and it is hard to stay on plan sometimes while traveling -- but I am going to try.

Hope everyone has a great day. TTYL!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:12 AM   #93
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lawmom, You seem to have done really well with picking and choosing what to put on your menu. Im sure you'll do great. My appetite is our of control. I ate so much the last couple of days. I need to 2 shakes and a meal thing to shrink my tummy again. At least it really helps with portion control, and I know exactly the amount of calories and carbs Im getting. I have noticed that if I get my calories around 1300-1500, then I start dropping weight. I hate counting both carbs and caloires though, but it works for me, unfortunetly.. LOL
Old 12-04-2009, 07:09 AM   #94
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: startinova
Stats: 205/199/170
WOE: Atkins, modified
Start Date: October 19, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post

We are all here for ya!!! And who said I was gonna beat u up?? girl......I'm gonna get the old school, school Marm Ruler and Tap it at u......Focus Focus Focus!!!
Ooh, betta be careful with that visual Olivia, I might like that! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamistar77 View Post
I put my tree up a couple weeks ago. Pre lit white bulbs, artificial.
I put up my Christmas tree. I so want to show you guys the pictures because it is sooo funny. I have a commercial sized tree. The department didn't want to store this huge beautiful tree a couple of years ago. I took it home. It is so tall it is bent over in my living room. I'm like one day it will fit cause I will have a nicer, larger home. But until then, the huge tree is up. It's so pretty. And, I talked the bf into letting us put a tree up at his house, too. I hope he looks at the lights and it makes him feel happy with me. Hmm....

missgreeneyedenvy said,"Dont let moms getcha down. Tell her oh your thighs are nicer?? At least your comfortable and confident enough to sport your lady legs."[/B] Hell naw her legs aren't nicer. Ooh, forgive me Lord. And mine, well let's just say a mouse would be real happy with all this cheese. Dimples!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKmama08 View Post
About 80% of people in my life have no idea I swear like a sailor too! Definitely..."gots ta be a lady" He He He. Are we going to make a pact to stop? Shoot, sometimes the words "Oh, FUDGE" just does not serve the emotion good!
babsaroo--Hey! I'm glad to see you Babs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
I totally get that he is upset with her right now -- and he has reason to be -- but I am so tired of the drama. I love them both but they are both so hard headed -- and yes they both think they are right all the time
The majority of my stress is the arguing between my 66 year old mom and my 15 year old son. They hate each other and then love each other. Either extreme. But, seriously they have both used the hate word to talk about each other. I am stuck in the middle. I know it is the heaviest issue in my life. It's like raising two kids. I guess I should feel blessed I don't have a man/husband to raise in this mix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlight21 View Post
I've been wondering what the h*** is up with me today.... Then.....TOM started. That explains it ALL.... *sobs* at the T.V. show, *snaps* at the whiny child.... Ughhhhh.
That'll do it everytime.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:26 AM   #95
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by startinova View Post

I put up my Christmas tree. I so want to show you guys the pictures because it is sooo funny. I have a commercial sized tree. The department didn't want to store this huge beautiful tree a couple of years ago. I took it home. It is so tall it is bent over in my living room. I'm like one day it will fit cause I will have a nicer, larger home. But until then, the huge tree is up. It's so pretty. And, I talked the bf into letting us put a tree up at his house, too. I hope he looks at the lights and it makes him feel happy with me. Hmm....
That is so funny! You should get a huge star and fasten it to the bent over top!! LOL
Old 12-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Startinova: You have hit the nail on the head. I am definitely caught in the middle. Sometimes I just want to tell them both off and yes they yell at each other and say mean, hurtful things. Last week, my DD told my DH that she hated him, wished he would never come home, etc and my DH retaliated by telling her she was a spoiled brat who could get the heck out of his house... Of course, she doesn't have a job right now and is in the middle of finals so there is no way she can really leave right now ... but it is a never ending battle.

Well I better get to work -- I am slacking today ....
Old 12-04-2009, 07:35 AM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
That is so funny! You should get a huge star and fasten it to the bent over top!! LOL
That was funny .... I still haven't even attempted to get my tree out of the attic .... we have a little scrawny store bought thing. Think I am going to try to get the tree done this weekend. I have presents to wrap as well but am not even close to being finished.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:59 AM   #98
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

oh ohh, Sounds like you have a project Tara. LOO
Old 12-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #99
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CBussey64
Stats: 278.8/264.8/175
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: January 1, 2014
Kind of irritated this am. The scale shows a 1 1/2 lb gain. FROM WHAT? I have been on plan. I did eat alot of salt yesterday but I have a diuretic in my blood pressure meds.

Breakfast:
1 Slim jim
32 oz water
4 turkey sausage patties

Lunch:
2 Cups lettuce
jalapeno's
cheese
a few red onions
2 cucumber slices
4 slices turkey
2 pkts ceaser dressing

Dinner:
Baked Chicken

Booked flight today; WHOO HOO; can't wait to get to see my kids for the holidays. :kicking :
Old 12-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #100
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AKmama08
Stats: 210/124.4/120-125; 5'4"
WOE: BFL
Start Date: June 7th, 2010
Quote:
Good Morning everyone! Well weigh in this morning was not good for me, up 2 pounds, but pre TOM is here, my rings are tight, and I feel a little "behind" with the ladies room, TMI, sorry. Plus we ate a lot last night, lots of snacks, and I had some high carb days this week. I try adding back the 5 carbs a day thing, but its hard, it always ends up being 10 carbs a day...??? wierd. If you all want more excuses I have them LOL!!! Its ok though. I know that after this next week I'll be back to normal again. I think this weekend I am going to do the 2 shakes and a meal thing.
Lawmom Im sorry your having a tough time at home. Do you feel like you are stuck in the middle of it half the time? My dad and I are the same way. We can last about 5 minutes before we need to separate. Luckily I just make my visits short.
Midlight Im with ya babe! LOL Well almost, give me a couple days. LOL
babs , were you off track with LCing? It could be that your blood sugar was low? Maybe your shakes need to be higher calorie. Mine are around 300 calories and about 5 net carbs each. Good luck. I hope you start feeling better.
Sounds familiar! DH made dinner...and Scottish eggs (hardboiled w/ sausage around the egg and fried)....and I'm pre-mens so I wanted sweets so I made peanut butter cheesecake balls (halved the recipe) and ate 4, then felt sick. Then later I had a big plain salad with blue cheese. Gosh I really hate this TOM! I'll be starting tonight likely if not by morning. Up 2lbs too...but ate really late as well.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #101
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMorrison64 View Post
Kind of irritated this am. The scale shows a 1 1/2 lb gain. FROM WHAT? I have been on plan. I did eat alot of salt yesterday but I have a diuretic in my blood pressure meds.

Breakfast:
1 Slim jim
32 oz water
4 turkey sausage patties

Lunch:
2 Cups lettuce
jalapeno's
cheese
a few red onions
2 cucumber slices
4 slices turkey
2 pkts ceaser dressing

Dinner:
Baked Chicken

Booked flight today; WHOO HOO; can't wait to get to see my kids for the holidays. :kicking :
Sodium maybe? If I eat too much sausage vs. steaks then I retain because of the packaged foods having a high sodium content.
on your ticket!!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 12:46 PM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 278/ 278 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Quote:
Originally Posted by startinova View Post

Ooooh look at you!!! lol.....keep it up and you'll get it!!! lol....

So is it like 9ft taller? Dan I see it crowding your whole living room and like jami said with the star falling over.lol..take a pic please we gotta see!!!

missgreeneyedenvy said,"Dont let moms getcha down. Tell her oh your thighs are nicer?? At least your comfortable and confident enough to sport your lady legs."[/B] Hell naw her legs aren't nicer. Ooh, forgive me Lord. And mine, well let's just say a mouse would be real happy with all this cheese. Dimples!

Your too funny girl!!! I got hella cheesy leggs. ugh...Throw in the fact that I have lost alot of inches and I got wiggly jigglys. Its not a pretty sight.

babsaroo--Hey! I'm glad to see you Babs.
The majority of my stress is the arguing between my 66 year old mom and my 15 year old son. They hate each other and then love each other. Either extreme. But, seriously they have both used the hate word to talk about each other. I am stuck in the middle. I know it is the heaviest issue in my life. It's like raising two kids. I guess I should feel blessed I don't have a man/husband to raise in this mix.

That'll do it everytime.

Hey C..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMorrison64 View Post

Dont let it stress you it will come back down. I know you hear all of us doing the greentea days if we are really retaining. Just drink alot of strong greentea and the bloat will go. There are a few things in here that are all processed sodium filled fillers.

Breakfast:
1 Slim jim .............All processed...Sodium packed!
32 oz water
4 turkey sausage patties........these could hold alot of sodium in here too..check yor packaging before buying,

Lunch:
2 Cups lettuce
jalapeno's
cheese
a few red onions
2 cucumber slices
4 slices turkey
2 pkts ceaser dressing.........what brand did you use?

Lunch looks great!

Dinner:
Baked Chicken

Dinner perfect!

Old 12-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #103
Major LCF Poster!

I think TOM's aroud the corner. I feel achy and the boosies are sore. TMI .sorry. Im still at 204 today. I found a package of LC flat breads at stater bros last nite and made LC pizza with it. It was 6net carbs per piece. So aside from trying someting different I had 6 pepperoni slices on it, a few sliced olives and mushrooms and mozzo. side salad w/mushrooms, cucc and blue cheese. My fingers do feel a little swollen today.

I also ran out of bottled water (seriously Im too scared to drink the tap water out here) so I did not drink close to half the amount of water I usually do In a day. Im feeling it today big time.

Im gonna go and walk to get the kids in an hour. There is a xmas tree lot over by the school...maybe I will take a look with the kids, pick one out and hopefully when dad gets home we can go get it. That sounds fun for the weekend.

Oh funny story. 2 yrs ago my dad went to get a tree for my mom....he went to to a place where they let you cut it yourself. He cut it down, they wrapped it up and he brought it home for her. So my mom said why done we put it up near the big window in the formal living room this year. SO my dads taking it out of the plastic mesh they wrap it in and put flat on the carpet while he went to go get the stand. He came back....I guess didnt think before hand that he had to shake it down...to make the branches seperat so then he had to take it to the patio(taking it all the way to the side door) shook it out. He set it up. Finished. My mom came over and said how nice...then looked on the ground and asked my dad why there was dirt all over wood floors. He looked closer and said oh "$*@!".....Its not dirt!!!!!! It was tiny baby earthworms EVERYWHERE!! They were all over where he had took the tree. My dad looked at the trunk of the tree and realized they were crawling with them. They had fell all over my moms good furniture all overth area rugs and were crawling all over the floor. Grossest part is was my mom was walkin around barefoot and pulling out xmas ornaments and whatnot and had stepped all over then and not realizd it. They were so tiny. Im shuddering right no when as I remember hw they looked. This was when my lil girl was just born so I was there visiting but feeding her and putting her to sleep. I would of threw up If I was completely in it...lol So then he had to take the tree back out and shake it out some more and leave it outside for 2 days. I thought that was the funniest thing. ....

Last edited by MissG; 12-04-2009 at 01:10 PM..
Old 12-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #104
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I think TOM's aroud the corner. I feel achy and the boosies are sore. TMI .sorry. Im still at 204 today. I found a package of LC flat breads at stater bros last nite and made LC pizza with it. It was 6net carbs per piece. So aside from trying someting different I had 6 pepperoni slices on it, a few sliced olives and mushrooms and mozzo. side salad w/mushrooms, cucc and blue cheese. My fingers do feel a little swollen today.

I also ran out of bottled water (seriously Im too scared to drink the tap water out here) so I did not drink close to half the amount of water I usually do In a day. Im feeling it today big time.

Im gonna go and walk to get the kids in an hour. There is a xmas tree lot over by the school...maybe I will take a look with the kids, pick one out and hopefully when dad gets home we can go get it. That sounds fun for the weekend.

Oh funny story. 2 yrs ago my dad went to get a tree for my mom....he went to to a place where they let you cut it yourself. He cut it down, they wrapped it up and he brought it home for her. So my mom said why done we put it up near the big window in the formal living room this year. SO my dads taking it out of the plastic mesh they wrap it in and put flat on the carpet while he went to go get the stand. He came back....I guess didnt think before hand that he had to shake it down...to make the branches seperat so then he had to take it to the patio(taking it all the way to the side door) shook it out. He set it up. Finished. My mom came over and said how nice...then looked on the ground and asked my dad why there was dirt all over wood floors. He looked closer and said oh "$*@!".....Its not dirt!!!!!! It was tiny baby earthworms EVERYWHERE!! They were all over where he had took the tree. My dad looked at the trunk of the tree and realized they were crawling with them. They had fell all over my moms good furniture all overth area rugs and were crawling all over the floor. Grossest part is was my mom was walkin around barefoot and pulling out xmas ornaments and whatnot and had stepped all over then and not realizd it. They were so tiny. Im shuddering right no when as I remember hw they looked. This was when my lil girl was just born so I was there visiting but feeding her and putting her to sleep. I would of threw up If I was completely in it...lol So then he had to take the tree back out and shake it out some more and leave it outside for 2 days. I thought that was the funniest thing. ....
Makes my skin crawl thinking about it!!! Ahhh!

TOM seems to be hitting us all soon! Hate the pre-cravings!
Old 12-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

I have no cravings this time....it varies per month. Last month nothing ...the month before...oh boy I was a hot mess. I have so much going on this month...I almost forgot about TOM until I noticed a certain soreness....Hopefully I'll just be too busy to think about cravings. lol........
Old 12-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #106
Major LCF Poster!

Juneau, Alaska huh? hows the weather right now there? is it freezing??
Old 12-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

Gotta get the kids...be back later...........ciao!
Old 12-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #108
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: snarlycat
Stats: 212/197/150 5'7
WOE: Atkins -again
Start Date: Nov.1 2009
Quote:
Me too! Meat is GUUUUD. LOL Yes, MEN!!! ugh.
well here's a story.
So, When I drop my son off at wrestling I never go in. I drop him off , and pick him up, the same way. My husband is weird about being in public places, and so I should be too right.. dumb. So I told my husband that I never go in to the practice area. I have maybe a couple times in 2 years. I went in one time because cole was 20 minutes late to come out, I went in and he was playing basketball. Well, last night cole said that I went in one time, in front of Bill, and now i'm a liar.. WHAT! Anways, this is just one example. its so rediculous, I have to be careful what I say all the time.
Awww Jami that's not good , like others are saying you really shouldn't have to watch what you say, that kind of stress takes such a toll on your body and believe it or not kids pick up on all these little things too...will he sit and listen to you at all if you talk? And even with him being a cop he has to know when to leave the job at work and not bring that part of him home... and good god don't be afraid to share in here...it was an online chat group that got me through my divorce, my ex cheated on me and I just found that talking to people that I didn't know helped me so much, weird but it did
Old 12-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #109
Senior LCF Member

Hmmm there's been lots posted on here lol I was reading through things and BURNT my chicken breast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good think I don't mind charcoal lol
Old 12-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #110
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH that is just too funny!
Old 12-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #111
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: peanutte
Stats: 188/118
WOE: Atkins maintenance
Start Date: 01/03/09
Aw, feel better soon, Clarissa! [edit] Oops, I thought I was responding to Clarissa's menstrual raaaaage but apparently that was pages ago!

I cannot keep up with you ladies. Hope everybody is doing well!

Last edited by peanutte; 12-04-2009 at 02:41 PM..
Old 12-04-2009, 06:10 PM   #112
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: midlight21
Stats: 330/288/180
WOE: SBD
Start Date: 10/10/12....again
Peanutte....we're a talkative bunch. LOL.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #113
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Juneau, Alaska huh? hows the weather right now there? is it freezing??
Cold, but mild surprisingly. It's a pretty warm winter for us so far! I'm not complaining! Hate being cold. It's about 30*.
Glad TOM isn't giving you bad cravings this time around!
I've started to feel a bit "out of control" with my eating since last night. Told DH to throw away the PB! Hopefully when aunt flow kicks in full blast I'll just feel icky, bloated & cravings will go. Who would ever wish for such things?! Today's menu:
B: Scottish Eggs
S: PB cheesecake balls (about 1 cups worth)
L: Teriyaki chicken breasts on 2c greens w/ blue cheese dressing
D: Will be ribeye steaks w/ green beans
S: Hot cajun chicken drumsticks--been craving!
Old 12-05-2009, 06:03 AM   #114
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi everyone! I am trying to catch up from yesterday, We were so busy at work I didnt have time to slack off and play on the computer!! LOL
MissGreen, That is so funny about the earthworms. How gross, and your mom stepped on them, ewwww!! Hey good job on your weight. 204 is good right!! I hope that it dosent go back up. Im glad that you got over the bewtiching 205 mark. I was really curious to see what your weigh in was going to be! We were so busy yesterday I didnt get a chance to check the weigh ins, and last night, my DH was installing some new software on our computer so I couldnt check it then either! LOL I wish I was doing better with cravings like you. I just get so hungry at night, probably boredom, and I am really trying to keep my calories in check too. I noticed that when I was doing my 2 shakes and a meal, my calories were reduced from 1800 to 1300-1500, I stopped eating after 7pm, those things really helped me get past my plateau, as well as nixing the SF candy (thanks by the way ). I have to get back on that track again and get my appetite under control.

Good job everyone! Yesterdays weigh ins looked excellent! I am so proud of all of you! We have such a good group here!
Snarly, Thanks for the caring words in regards to my DH. Things are better. I havent really talked to him about it. I just ignore it half the time and then I freak out when Ive had enough. Thats not good though is it! He is a good listener, and a very loving man. But he needs to loosen up a little.
Akmamma, Im getting hit with pre TOM too! I hate it. I think that is why my weight went up yesterday! Cravings are terrible. I grabbed a spoon and my peanut butter jar last night and had a couple bites. Those scottish eggs sounds good! They look easy to make. I'll have to make them for breakfast on Monday.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:09 AM   #115
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKmama08 View Post
Cold, but mild surprisingly. It's a pretty warm winter for us so far! I'm not complaining! Hate being cold. It's about 30*.
Glad TOM isn't giving you bad cravings this time around!
I've started to feel a bit "out of control" with my eating since last night. Told DH to throw away the PB! Hopefully when aunt flow kicks in full blast I'll just feel icky, bloated & cravings will go. Who would ever wish for such things?! !
I am taking this new BC pill and I dont have a period anymore. But I get all the symptoms like Im going to have one. I know what you mean about getting it. I feel like if I do, then i'll be normal and weigh less when its over! LOL Cravings are bad too. I wish there was a better way to control that! The PB is my evil too, I love it. Parker all natural PB has 2 net carbs per 2 Tablespoons. Its so good! I like it better than peter pan or skippy. The cruchy is my fav. But then. I had a long time LC'er say that they just count to total carbs in PB??? This ones label says 5g carbs, 3g fiber. I'll just stick with the net carbs. What do you go by?
Old 12-05-2009, 06:24 AM   #116
Senior LCF Member

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Onederland!!!!!!!!! Onederland heheheheheheheh 199 today I can't believe how comical this is to me lol...but it was a huge thing for me to get under that 200 mark....only a number but geez

Jami you should make yourself a promise to talk to him.....I'd have to tell you one day about the story of John and I and our past of when we dated years ago but we never communicated much and well we split up and then 16yrs later found one another again and have been together ever since
Old 12-05-2009, 06:57 AM   #117
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Congrats Snarly!! YIPEEEEEE!!!! I bet you are so happy!!!!!!
Good job girl!!

Last edited by jamistar77; 12-05-2009 at 06:58 AM..
Old 12-05-2009, 07:06 AM   #118
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarlycat View Post
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Onederland!!!!!!!!! Onederland heheheheheheheh 199 today I can't believe how comical this is to me lol...but it was a huge thing for me to get under that 200 mark....only a number but geez

Jami you should make yourself a promise to talk to him.....I'd have to tell you one day about the story of John and I and our past of when we dated years ago but we never communicated much and well we split up and then 16yrs later found one another again and have been together ever since
Way to go! I was so excited to hit onederland. I think I bounced between 200-202 for about 4 weeks before I broke through .... So happy for you. It is a great feeling.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:10 AM   #119
Major LCF Poster!

Well TOM is gone and the scale went back down a pound so back to 186.6 ... I have about decided that this month is one where I am going to work at not gaining rather than getting depressed because I am not losing at the rate I want to be ... I am about 10-15 pounds behind my "ideal" goal rate for weight loss .... I had hoped that by Dec. 9th I would be at 40 lbs down ... but not going to make it.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:39 AM   #120
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
Well TOM is gone and the scale went back down a pound so back to 186.6 ... I have about decided that this month is one where I am going to work at not gaining rather than getting depressed because I am not losing at the rate I want to be ... I am about 10-15 pounds behind my "ideal" goal rate for weight loss .... I had hoped that by Dec. 9th I would be at 40 lbs down ... but not going to make it.
Honey I would be thrilled with the weight loss you have achieved so far, I know how you feel though I want to lose it all and and I want to lose it FAST I keep reminding myself that it took me awhile to pack it on so it's going to take awhile to knock it off, everyday is another day closer to achieving that and I figure that all the weight lost is better then no weight lost at all..the fact that you made that commitment to yourself and your health is something to be so proud of and that you've already shed 30lbs is AMAZING, it's always one step at a time chickie and I for one am proud of what you have done and it really is people like you who keep inspiring me to keep going and stay on plan and remind myself it's not a short term fix but a way of life...

Now I can't relate to every one's TOM issue...I'm in menopause land and haven't had a period since early early summer and haven't really had any symptoms associated with it ( TOM that is not the meno symptoms which are lethal for me lol) but I can sympathize as I was brutal for gaining weight pre TOM!

And thanks for the words ladies...yup it does feel great...
Closed Thread