Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jamistar77
Stats: 150/142/137 or 15% body fat 5'7"
WOE: Body For Life/TKD
Start Date: 09/2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKmama08 View Post
You're a stronger woman than I! If I were to have chocolate it would be a downhill spiral from there. I take an inch, and it turns into a mile. Enjoy some for me. =)
Thanks. This WOE has deffinetly built some strength for me and Character! Its nice knowing that I have reached a point where I can have some LC baked goodies.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKmama08 View Post
You're a stronger woman than I! If I were to have chocolate it would be a downhill spiral from there. I take an inch, and it turns into a mile. Enjoy some for me. =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMorrison64 View Post
I am roasting a turkey breast in the oven. It smells so good in this house! Im starving. I cant wait for lunch!

THAT sounds so good; we did ham at Thanksgiving. Going to have to get a turkey.
I didnt get to have but 2 bites of turkey at my parents house. It was already packed up in the fridge by the time I got there. It is so good. I used a reynolds baking bag, I swear this is the best turkey I have ever tasted LOL If I should say so myself! HEHE
Old 12-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #33
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutte View Post
AK, are you trying to do VLC (Very Low Carb)? There are no vegetables in this menu at all, and that is not Induction.

Jami, did you know that we are supposed to take a few (or even several!) months to lose those last five or ten pounds? So you really do not need to worry about it. I was going to post a few good quotes from the Pre-Maintenance chapter of DANDR for you, but honestly there are too many good things to pick and choose a few sentences. Read that chapter again--remind yourself that Dr. Atkins says at this point, it's about learning to keep the weight off, not to lose it. You already know how to lose it.

I know it can be hard to convince yourself to try upping your carb level because we can be scared that we're going to regain. But staying on Induction levels isn't necessarily going to help you continue to lose a few more--and it is almost guaranteed to set you up for going off-plan because you're feeling restricted lately, as you said elsewhere.

Some people actually lose better once they add some higher-carb items back in.

Remember that Induction is not the primary weight loss phase of Atkins. It was designed to be done as a carb detox and to switch your body into fat-burning mode. OWL is actually the main weight loss phase of Atkins, and it sets you up to keep the weight off, which is really the most important thing.

Plus, honestly, 133 might be too low for you. The weights we were at when we were younger are not the same weights for us later. 120 for me in my late teens and early 20s was on the curvy side. Later, 120 looked gaunt on me at 30. 160 lbs five years ago looked totally different than 160 on me last spring. You should go by how you look and feel, not by a number from your past.

This is all meant in the spirit of supporting you, I hope you know that.

I encourage all who have finished Induction to please consider moving on to OWL. It's important to go through all the phases! And many of you are already participating in that new thread over on Atkins Nutritional Approach. it's a friendly group!
Yes, I did start adding higher rungs back. I started with more veggies of course, had some cottage cheese, and today I had raspberries on my cheese, very good! Just a couple years ago when I was 30 135 fit me pretty good. Although when I was 18 and 135 I looked "Fuller"?? It is weird. I'm only 32, and I have deffinetly noticed some changes this year opposed to last. I have noticed to that its hard fitting in all those carbs. Ive cut back on my protein main corse and added another veggie to go along with my salad so now I have 2 sides. I have moved to OWl with different food groups, but i have a hard time increasing my carb levels. Any suggestions?
Old 12-02-2009, 04:15 PM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: peanutte
Stats: 188/118
WOE: Atkins maintenance
Start Date: 01/03/09
Do you have a hard time increasing them because of the kinds of foods you like to eat? That's often the case with me. The easiest ways for me to throw 5-10 more grams in the mix is to have some peanut butter, a Fage yogurt, something with pumpkin in it, or some berries and cream. I'm not very interested in the starchier vegetables like squash and potatoes, or grains like rice and oats.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Jessie! How's your day so far?
I hope eveyone is doing great today, high spirts! Happy? I picked my son up from school, we went to Target and picked up some starbucks, shoped for some pants and a jacket for him. I couldnt believe that he didnt put up a fight. He usually hates shopping and he'll complain the whole time.
I made pizza last night. Just had a left over piece out of the fridge. Its so good and easy too. If you Let it sit for about 10 minutes after it bakes you can actually pick it up with your hands and eat it.
3 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup parmesean cheese
3 eggs
garlic powder to taste and oregano
mix all up really good.
I used a baking stone, but on a cookie sheet would work to, just make sure you use parchement paper, not wax, it sticks terribley on that.
spread mixture evenly and bake for 20 minutes at 375. The cheese will brown a little. Then when it cools enough to handle, flip the cheese crust over with you hands, very easy. Then top it with a drizzle of pizza sauce, pepperoni , mushrooms and some more cheese, than back in for another 10 minutes. It is so good!
I just thought you all would enjoy to hear that.
For the whole pizza I counted 16 carbs and that includes Great Value brand pizza sauce, and cheese to top, all other topping can add more carbs
Old 12-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Do you have a hard time increasing them because of the kinds of foods you like to eat? That's often the case with me. The easiest ways for me to throw 5-10 more grams in the mix is to have some peanut butter, a Fage yogurt, something with pumpkin in it, or some berries and cream. I'm not very interested in the starchier vegetables like squash and potatoes, or grains like rice and oats.
I tried to like FAGE yogurt, I really did... I dont know how to make it taste good. I could maybe add it to a shake or something. Nuts cause me to stall, as soon as I nixed them and SF candy I started losing again. Although, I guess Im not sure which one was at fault... so I just threw them both out for now I love pumpkin. Im not interested in the grains and starches either. I made a no bake cheese cake the other day, and I topped my peice with raspberries and walden farms starwberry jam. OH MY yum. I have a hard time because I get full to fast. I love peanut butter though. I might try that again to see and I have those emerald almonds 100 calorie packs, 2 net carbs per pack.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CBussey64
Stats: 278.8/264.8/175
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: January 1, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamistar77 View Post
I hope eveyone is doing great today, high spirts! Happy? I picked my son up from school, we went to Target and picked up some starbucks, shoped for some pants and a jacket for him. I couldnt believe that he didnt put up a fight. He usually hates shopping and he'll complain the whole time.
I made pizza last night. Just had a left over piece out of the fridge. Its so good and easy too. If you Let it sit for about 10 minutes after it bakes you can actually pick it up with your hands and eat it.
3 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup parmesean cheese
3 eggs
mix all up really good.
I used a baking stone, but on a cookie sheet would work to, just make sure you use parchement paper, not wax, it sticks terribley on that.
spread mixture evenly and bake for 20 minutes at 375. The cheese will brown a little. Then when it cools enough to handle, flip the cheese crust over with you hands, very easy. Then top it with a drizzle of pizza sauce, pepperoni , mushrooms and some more cheese, than back in for another 10 minutes. It is so good!
For the whole pizza I counted 16 carbs and that includes Great Value brand pizza sauce, and cheese to top, all other topping can add more carbs

THAT sounds soooooo good. Soooo good. Thank you for sharing.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #38
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

your welcome! Someone else posted one like it, but I added the parm cheese, It seems like it gave it more structure.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
your welcome! Someone else posted one like it, but I added the parm cheese, It seems like it gave it more structure.
I'll have to make it this weekend with wings ... yum.

We've decided to try and sell our house. With my husbands cut in pay when he lost his job last year and with the new job and the utility bills on it, we've decided we're tired of being married to a house.

Wish us luck it sells for what we owe ... considering the houses on either side of us sold for 86,000 and we owe 169,000. This economy sux.

I don't mind going back to an apartment .... more money to travel and see our kids and grandson. Wish us luck.

Just finished dinner, I love Linda Sue's White Castle Pie ... darn that is soo good.

Hoping the drive home is safe, it's below 17 degrees and I'm sure that snow is now ice. Yikes.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #40
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: peanutte
Stats: 188/118
WOE: Atkins maintenance
Start Date: 01/03/09
Quote:
I tried to like FAGE yogurt, I really did... I dont know how to make it taste good.
I didn't like it either! I thought it was like super-thick sour cream and I preferred Stonyfield Farms plain full-fat cream-top yogurt. But it didn't come in small containers so I didn't like to buy it because it would take me too long to go through a quart container.

Then one day I tried the fat-free Fage and I liked it better. 2big thins it out with a little heavy cream to replace the missing fat. I haven't tried that yet.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #41
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

[
Quote:
I didn't like it either! I thought it was like super-thick sour cream and I preferred Stonyfield Farms plain full-fat cream-top yogurt. But it didn't come in small containers so I didn't like to buy it because it would take me too long to go through a quart container.

Then one day I tried the fat-free Fage and I liked it better. 2big thins it out with a little heavy cream to replace the missing fat. I haven't tried that yet.
EWW,Thats what I thought too! Sour cream that went bad. LOL Hmm fat free fage?? I could try that. I could mix in some walden farms strawberry fruit spread in it too.... I'll try the stonyfield farms.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I'll have to make it this weekend with wings ... yum.

We've decided to try and sell our house. With my husbands cut in pay when he lost his job last year and with the new job and the utility bills on it, we've decided we're tired of being married to a house.

Wish us luck it sells for what we owe ... considering the houses on either side of us sold for 86,000 and we owe 169,000. This economy sux.

I don't mind going back to an apartment .... more money to travel and see our kids and grandson. Wish us luck.

Just finished dinner, I love Linda Sue's White Castle Pie ... darn that is soo good.

Hoping the drive home is safe, it's below 17 degrees and I'm sure that snow is now ice. Yikes.
Do you have a wing recipe? I found one that I made, it was delish! It was in the George Stella cookbook. Sorry to hear about your job loss and house issues! One thing good about renting is that you dont have to pay out of pocket for maintenance. I know its a backwards step for you. I dont think we'll ever get a house. I have no money saved, Bill dosent get out of school until 2011. My salary is pretty good so it has kept us a float, he just works one day a week PRN as a Repiratory Therapist. SO funny. On day he'll pull someone over for a DWI, give them a breathing treatment and an ultrasound on the same stop LOL ok, I know it wasnt that funny.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #43
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my goodness! That brings me flash backs of living in North Dakota! 17 degrees!! BRRRRR
Old 12-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
[Lawmom~ you had one semi Off day...carbs still werent out of control. That 1lb gain is more then likely all retention.....do a day of greentea and it will come off and then some....regardless of that you still have done so well. You absolutley wil be seeing 170's very soon! How's family reaction to your weight loss? Your husbands?

Hey there. I am so happy you are back to 204. I don't know what is up with me right now. I am getting extremely positive reactions from everyone (hubby included) about the loss and I want to keep going but the last couple of days have been hard. I am going to blame it on TOM and maybe a touch of depression or something. Today I cried at the Leroy the Redneck Reindeer song -- for those of you who are not in Texas you may not have heard it -- but let me tell you it is nothing to cry about! I did make it to the grocery store and hopefully that will help with my food choices anyway. Having our church group at my house tonight so better run. TTYL!
Old 12-02-2009, 06:02 PM   #45
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Do you have a wing recipe? I found one that I made, it was delish! It was in the George Stella cookbook. Sorry to hear about your job loss and house issues! One thing good about renting is that you dont have to pay out of pocket for maintenance. I know its a backwards step for you. I dont think we'll ever get a house. I have no money saved, Bill dosent get out of school until 2011. My salary is pretty good so it has kept us a float, he just works one day a week PRN as a Repiratory Therapist. SO funny. On day he'll pull someone over for a DWI, give them a breathing treatment and an ultrasound on the same stop LOL ok, I know it wasnt that funny.
Actually hubs lost his job a year ago and has a new one he's been at a year but it was a big cut in pay.

I'm thrilled to be getting out from it ... because of the out of pocket maintenance .... and the work it takes for the big yard and such.

I think that's funny about your DH .... always be nice to the hospital people NEVER know where you'll see them. Hee Hee.

8 is our low tonight; can hardly wait. Ready for spring.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 278/ 278 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Quote:
3 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup parmesean cheese
3 eggs
mix all up really good.
I make it the same way. It so good...although I havnet made it in a few weeks. I just double it for my family. 6 eggs 1 1/2 cup of cheddar, 1 1/2 cup of mozzo 1/2 cup of shredded parmesesan. cook flip and top. so yummmmm.....

:I was going to make the zuchinni lasagna last sunday but were out looking at living room furniture and ended up eating out. I was pleasantly surprised that I didnt gain....I actualy lost!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
[Lawmom~ you had one semi Off day...carbs still werent out of control. That 1lb gain is more then likely all retention.....do a day of greentea and it will come off and then some....regardless of that you still have done so well. You absolutley wil be seeing 170's very soon! How's family reaction to your weight loss? Your husbands?

Hey there. I am so happy you are back to 204. I don't know what is up with me right now. I am getting extremely positive reactions from everyone (hubby included) about the loss and I want to keep going but the last couple of days have been hard. I am going to blame it on TOM and maybe a touch of depression or something. Today I cried at the Leroy the Redneck Reindeer song -- for those of you who are not in Texas you may not have heard it -- but let me tell you it is nothing to cry about! I did make it to the grocery store and hopefully that will help with my food choices anyway. Having our church group at my house tonight so better run. TTYL!

I think it has all to do with TOM. Just keep OP. A fewer higher then usual carb days will go back t normal when it finishes. I sometimes get weepy aruond TOM....I cried when I heard a kid song about families. Its such a cute song for toddlers to dance around too I heard it last month and started sobbing. im glad you made it to the store. Have a wonderful church goup nite!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: midlight21
Stats: 330/288/180
WOE: SBD
Start Date: 10/10/12....again
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Day 6 Abso. OP! My whooshie fairy had visited me almost everyday since last Saturday. Todays whoosh brough 204 back.....finally finally fianally....past the dreaded 206 stuck zone. It just took so long...now Im glad its not sticking there anymore.
Congrats on 204!!!! Must feel good to not be stuck at 206. See? We knew you could do it!!!

Remember yesterday and the almond pancakes episode???? Well, it didn't stall me for some strange reason. In fact, I lost another .4 lbs. Better than nothing. I had the zoodles and meat filled spaghetti sauce last night for dinner. Yum! I have two other zucchini to do something with now.....
Old 12-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 278/ 278 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Quote:
Originally Posted by midlight21 View Post
Congrats on 204!!!! Must feel good to not be stuck at 206. See? We knew you could do it!!!

Remember yesterday and the almond pancakes episode???? Well, it didn't stall me for some strange reason. In fact, I lost another .4 lbs. Better than nothing. I had the zoodles and meat filled spaghetti sauce last night for dinner. Yum! I have two other zucchini to do something with now.....

Thats good! I want to try those too. I just havent purchased the almond flour yet. They sound deelish. I do miss hotcakes and french toast. I know Im hoping to see 203 in the morning. That would be awesome!

There are so many things you do with zuchinni ...how bout making some zuchinni fries. coat them with the egg/hwc and dip in the almond flour and fry it up. That sounds good.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquadLeader
Stats: 18/12 or 10/6 (on a 5'2'' frame)
WOE: Low carb/Atkins
Start Date: November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarlycat View Post
Good Morning and thanks for posting the link to here Woke up to wonderful SNOW...I feel excited like a little kid, haven't seen it in three years lol...Will go hiking later and snap some shots...

B: Shake
Workout
L:Salad/ham
Hike
D: Chicken stir fry
Snarly believe it or not, the forecast for SAN ANTONIO is for snow on Friday!! Can you believe it!! I'm sure not too much, but who cares!! That's too cool!!

Quote:
Missgreen I bet you will be in wonderland pretty soon!! Im so happy that yo made it down to 205 now!! Hopefully there will be no more minor set backs!

I am still at 138. Its my new number for the next 7 weeks! I stuck at 140 for 7 weeks. Dropped 2 pounds, now im stuck here. My carb levels are still induction levels, so I know that Im not stalled due to increased carbs. Well, I guess its not technically a stall, its just a standstill. I just swap out different carbs everyday. Somedays more veggies, some days more dairy..
Jami, like Peanutte said, it will take time to lose the last few. Try not to fret too much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Day 6 Abso. OP! My whooshie fairy had visited me almost everyday since last Saturday. Todays whoosh brough 204 back.....finally finally fianally....past the dreaded 206 stuck zone. It just took so long...now Im glad its not sticking there anymore.

2 more days til our friday weigh in. Who wants to guess what I will be at by friday?? I feel about 202. What do you guys think?
MissG, I feel good for you girl!!!
Breakfast was 1 angus cheddar/bacon patty and 3eggs. I was hungAAAAry this morning. I also had a very small half of a avo.

For snack/lunch whenever I feel hungry I will make a eggcream shake.Dinner I have no clue on as of yet.

Well I'll check in later...Im going to see if anyone else wrote on the other thread. Are you guys ok just posting here??
YES!!!!!
Old 12-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #50
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquadLeader
Stats: 18/12 or 10/6 (on a 5'2'' frame)
WOE: Low carb/Atkins
Start Date: November 2009
Quote:
I didnt get to have but 2 bites of turkey at my parents house. It was already packed up in the fridge by the time I got there. It is so good. I used a reynolds baking bag, I swear this is the best turkey I have ever tasted LOL If I should say so myself! HEHE
We like to fry the turkey, Cajun-style!! YUMMYY!!!!

Quote:
3 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup parmesean cheese
3 eggs
mix all up really good.
Thanks for the post. it sounds delish!! Here is something I've tried. Pretty darn good!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...zza-crust.html

Quote:

Here's wishing a quick sale! Hope all works out!

Also, can you post the recipe for the White Castle Pie? Sounds good!
Old 12-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hi everyone. Missgreen, Ha you flip and top too! Haha! I flipped mine by accident. I used wax paper, ugh, never again, it stuck so bad! I almost ruined the crust trying to get it off.
lawmom... I'm sorry your depressed, I hope everything is going ok. I hate those times where you cry over silly things. Then there are days where I should cry over something and I feel like a jerk for not! Weird... Your losses will pick up again, pound will melt away in no time. I'm happy for you that you are getting good responses, it always feels good to hear nice things like that!
midlight. I'm glad that almond flour didn't effect you . Maybe now you know you can have things like that every so often and it won't hurt you any.
joycelyn, snow in san antonio!! Oh my! LOL your right there is no need to fret over these last couple pounds, its silly. I had a fried turkey one time before, man they cook fast! And so good! I'm going to make oopsie rolls so I can have left over turkey sandwhiches! Yipee! Haha I heard of that cauliflower crust. I'll have to try it, I made it with zucchini but it was a little too "doughy" for me.

I'm so happy you all are here! I have been feeling lonely and sad lately, and you all are really making me happy! Thanks friends.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:09 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
Quote:
hi everyone. Missgreen, Ha you flip and top too! Haha! I flipped mine by accident. I used wax paper, ugh, never again, it stuck so bad! I almost ruined the crust trying to get it off.
lawmom... I'm sorry your depressed, I hope everything is going ok. I hate those times where you cry over silly things. Then there are days where I should cry over something and I feel like a jerk for not! Weird... Your losses will pick up again, pound will melt away in no time. I'm happy for you that you are getting good responses, it always feels good to hear nice things like that!
midlight. I'm glad that almond flour didn't effect you . Maybe now you know you can have things like that every so often and it won't hurt you any.
joycelyn, snow in san antonio!! Oh my! LOL your right there is no need to fret over these last couple pounds, its silly. I had a fried turkey one time before, man they cook fast! And so good! I'm going to make oopsie rolls so I can have left over turkey sandwhiches! Yipee! Haha I heard of that cauliflower crust. I'll have to try it, I made it with zucchini but it was a little too "doughy" for me.

I'm so happy you all are here! I have been feeling lonely and sad lately, and you all are really making me happy! Thanks friends.
Hey there. I am sure my mood is TOM inspired and I am hoping it passes soon. Was actually up another .5 pounds today but feel bloated so I am hoping it is just fluid retention. I am going to try to drink a lot of water and green tea today before the weigh in tomorrow but it looks like I may have a gain this week. I am sorry you are feeling a little down as well.

Good morning to everyone else as well. We have both a fried turkey and oven baked turkey every year at Christmas but the fried turkey is my favorite!

CMorrison, I am hoping the house sells fast for you. I know the housing market has been tough but at least here it seems like it has picked up some. My little brother was laid off last January when his company outsourced his whole department to India. Unfortunately, he still has not found a job yet. I know it is tough making that transition to a lower paying job (I did it when I moved from the city back to the country) but I have never really regretted the decision. I know a lot of people nearing retirement who do the same thing and sell the big house once the kids are grown. Anyway, I am rambling so I will just say good luck!

Ugh! I am not wanting to get up and get moving this morning but I guess I must. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 12-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #53
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: snarlycat
Stats: 212/197/150 5'7
WOE: Atkins -again
Start Date: Nov.1 2009
Quote:
3 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup parmesean cheese
3 eggs
mix all up really good.
Ok I am going to try that...that sounds fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 05:57 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

awww how come Jami? is it because Xmas is getting closer or just one of those times?
Old 12-03-2009, 05:59 AM   #55
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=SquadLeader;12815738]Snarly believe it or not, the forecast for SAN ANTONIO is for snow on Friday!! Can you believe it!! I'm sure not too much, but who cares!! That's too cool!!

LOL YES I can believe it..the first year we lived there they had one of the coldest winters in years with snow and ice hahahaha....I am glad it did snow though as I wanted a white Xmas
Old 12-03-2009, 06:09 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member

Well I weighed myself this morning still at 200 but yesterday decided to measure quickly and have lost an inch off my thighs and a inch off my hips so that was in two weeks so very happy about that, I'm figuring it has to be in other spots on my butt/legs etc as my 14's are a bit loose now compared to a couple of weeks ago all good stuff...I'm not fretting as overall I'm feeling pretty darn good and can see different spots rehaping themselves as I continue to work out

Have a great day everyone! The hike in the snow was wonderful yesterday today I'm thinking of hitting the Mountain trails to view the Lake!
Old 12-03-2009, 07:01 AM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
awww how come Jami? is it because Xmas is getting closer or just one of those times?
It personal, husband stuff, still... Christmas always makes me happy!! I thought i as done shopping but I have a couple more things i'd like to buy.
Quote:
Well I weighed myself this morning still at 200 but yesterday decided to measure quickly and have lost an inch off my thighs and a inch off my hips so that was in two weeks so very happy about that, I'm figuring it has to be in other spots on my butt/legs etc as my 14's are a bit loose now compared to a couple of weeks ago all good stuff...I'm not fretting as overall I'm feeling pretty darn good and can see different spots rehaping themselves as I continue to work out

Have a great day everyone! The hike in the snow was wonderful yesterday today I'm thinking of hitting the Mountain trails to view the Lake!
Good job on all your losses!! Your doing so good! I might go for a walk today as well.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 AM   #58
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning everyone! I had my extra carbs yesterday. 1600 calories and 27 net carbs. Seems like a lot of carbs huh. LOL Its like either I get 14 net carbs, and then I try to increase a little , then Im up to 25-27... Oh well, its ok, it fluctuates everyday.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:06 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: startinova
Stats: 205/199/170
WOE: Atkins, modified
Start Date: October 19, 2009
Ok, officially confused! I call myself posting yesterday --MissGreen was gonna beat me up if I didn't-- and now, we moved twice? Where are we officially gonna call home? Maybe we should name our group and then we will know our home.

Clicks heels three times...
There's no place like home...There's no place...well, you get the picture.

So, I started over again fresh, completely, for real, unadulterated, seriously this morning. Yep, just now. I am not even gonna weigh. Is it about the numbers or the dress size? For me, I can't take it if that scale is over 200 and I do believe I am there again. Geez.

Disclosure moment of truth: I feel so ashamed.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:22 AM   #60
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
It personal, husband stuff, still... Christmas always makes me happy!! I thought i as done shopping but I have a couple more things i'd like to buy.

Good job on all your losses!! Your doing so good! I might go for a walk today as well.
Jamistar ... hope that things get better soon, know how you're feeling though. Go thru those ups and downs too much.

Today's starting out great .... scale hasn't moved but it's okay ... it will. Just the overall feeling of feeling better is worth it.

Breakfast:
4 turkey sausage
2 egg whites w/ mustard
1 fresca
33 oz water

Lunch:
1 serving Linda Sue's White Castle Pie
Salad with Caesar Dressing
33 oz water

Rest of day is undecided; have some chicken thighs / lets in the fridge, will try to get husband to throw them in with some seasoning ... he gets home at 5 I get home at 8 p.m.

It was 4 freakin' degrees when I got up this morning ... brrrrr ... I'm ready for spring.
Closed Thread