Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #391
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: midlight21
Stats: 330/288/180
WOE: SBD
Start Date: 10/10/12....again
Wow.....what's with all the tummy issues today??? Hope you guys start feeling better. A bit busy today....sold some of my son's old clothes, dropped off paperwork to have him evaluated for ADHD, took him to his preschool Christmas party and all the while, managed to stay on track.

B: finished off the almond meal pancakes I made, 3 boiled eggs
L: Veggies and ranch dip
D: Chipotle bowl with chicken, peppers and onions, pico de gallo, salsa, cheese and lettuce

Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #392
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AKmama08
Stats: 210/124.4/120-125; 5'4"
WOE: BFL
Start Date: June 7th, 2010
C~ Your dinner sounds yummmmmy! I've been wanting to make taco salad. Sorry your tummy is acting up---you too snarly! I would have to agree with snarly though...rather out than in, lol!!!!! I myself was feeling a bit "bound up" so I had some coffee...always does the trick.

Jami~ You'll be back in full force soon! Sounds like you're already as a super low bf%, so I wouldn't stress too hard over a certain weight. Just work on the % with lots of heavy lifting to burn what little parts you have left. We are our worst critic! I definitely have some ways to go still. I'd like to get my bf% professionally checked. My scale is off I think. I did shoulders & hamstrings today. Did you start VLC today? I'm not sure how to count the McD's? I'll be pretty low, but maybe not under 20. I kinda screwed myself with the WM latte....oh well. It's freezing here and I needed a little warmth with my errands!

Clarissa~ WTG staying on track with your busy day!!! I wish I could say I was more prepared. Woke up late, ran errands, and before I knew it I was on my way to work @ 4pm and realized I had only eaten breakfast! Luckily, I had a spare few minutes so ran through the drive-thru @ McD's for a double cheeseburger sans bun & ketchup.

Right now I'm making my red pepper flake chicken drumsticks & they're smelling ohhhh sooo good! My menu for today:
B: 2 hard-boiled eggs (dang you DH! bought more fresh later) & colby cheese sliced
S: WM latte w/ SF caramel syrup
L: Dbl cheeseburger (without bun & ketchup)
D: Hot drumsticks; they call them Italian in the recipe, but I use exxxxxtra hot pepper flakes so I could call it Cajun: Easy Italian Chicken - All Recipes
S: Sliced bell pepper w/ blue cheese
If you're feeling stopped up, it will surely clear you out with all those hot flakes!!!
Not going to DH's Xmas party afterall. His trainer switched their day off this week to Saturday instead of Friday because he (trainer) owns a cafe and is taking all his employees out on Saturday. So I'll just work & workout that day too! Will save the dress for my Bday or his Bday (both coming up in the next cpl wks).

Hope everyone had a great Monday!
Old 12-15-2009, 05:35 AM   #393
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jamistar77
Stats: 150/142/137 or 15% body fat 5'7"
WOE: Body For Life/TKD
Start Date: 09/2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by midlight21 View Post
Wow.....what's with all the tummy issues today??? Hope you guys start feeling better. A bit busy today....sold some of my son's old clothes, dropped off paperwork to have him evaluated for ADHD, took him to his preschool Christmas party and all the while, managed to stay on track.

B: finished off the almond meal pancakes I made, 3 boiled eggs
L: Veggies and ranch dip
D: Chipotle bowl with chicken, peppers and onions, pico de gallo, salsa, cheese and lettuce
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKmama08 View Post
C~ Your dinner sounds yummmmmy! I've been wanting to make taco salad. Sorry your tummy is acting up---you too snarly! I would have to agree with snarly though...rather out than in, lol!!!!! I myself was feeling a bit "bound up" so I had some coffee...always does the trick.

Jami~ You'll be back in full force soon! Sounds like you're already as a super low bf%, so I wouldn't stress too hard over a certain weight. Just work on the % with lots of heavy lifting to burn what little parts you have left. We are our worst critic! I definitely have some ways to go still. I'd like to get my bf% professionally checked. My scale is off I think. I did shoulders & hamstrings today. I love bodybuilding com...was just poking around on there tonight because DH said he can't do my WOE & I went straight there (since it's like his workout plan bible) to prove him that ketosis WOE will blow his old LF WOE out of the water! Since it was on THAT website, he believed me. =) Did you start VLC today? I'm not sure how to count the McD's? I'll be pretty low, but maybe not under 20. I kinda screwed myself with the WM latte....oh well. It's freezing here and I needed a little warmth with my errands!

Clarissa~ WTG staying on track with your busy day!!! I wish I could say I was more prepared. Woke up late, ran errands, and before I knew it I was on my way to work @ 4pm and realized I had only eaten breakfast! Luckily, I had a spare few minutes so ran through the drive-thru @ McD's for a double cheeseburger sans bun & ketchup.

Right now I'm making my red pepper flake chicken drumsticks & they're smelling ohhhh sooo good! My menu for today:
B: 2 hard-boiled eggs (dang you DH! bought more fresh later) & colby cheese sliced
S: WM latte w/ SF caramel syrup
L: Dbl cheeseburger (without bun & ketchup)
D: Hot drumsticks; they call them Italian in the recipe, but I use exxxxxtra hot pepper flakes so I could call it Cajun: Easy Italian Chicken - All Recipes
S: Sliced bell pepper w/ blue cheese
If you're feeling stopped up, it will surely clear you out with all those hot flakes!!!
Not going to DH's Xmas party afterall. His trainer switched their day off this week to Saturday instead of Friday because he (trainer) owns a cafe and is taking all his employees out on Saturday. So I'll just work & workout that day too! Will save the dress for my Bday or his Bday (both coming up in the next cpl wks).

Hope everyone had a great Monday!
Clarissa your menu sounds great! I love Chipotle. I dont know why I dont go there more often, its LC friendly, A lot better and healthier than McD's or Wendys.
AkMama, I want to get bf checked MORE Professional too. They used that machine that they put on your bicep. I never know how accurate that is, although they said it's pretty accurate. I just dont know how it can be that low when I havent worked out in 5 months. I guess being in Ketosis for months really helps with that. Im glad you convinced your DH about that. LF and LC really stinks! I dont know what all the hipe is about it. I think today I'll do chest, and hamstrings.
Oh this is so funny. You how everyone likes to criticize the Atkins Diet. Well at work on Sunday I was talking to a girl who has a Bachelors in Nutrition and Excersize science. She was asking me about what I eat during the day. I told her my menu and examples of recipes. She said, "Wow, you have really good will power staying away from sugars, and sweets, I wish I would eat THAT healthy." Anyways, we kept talking about eating veggies, low glycemic fruits and veggie, good oils and fats etc, and she was really impressed, then I said I was doing Atkins, all of a sudden, the whole conversation that we just had was forgotten, and she said. I dont know how you can just eat bacon, eggs and cheese all day, even though I never mentioned bacon eggs or cheese.... "Isn't Atkins diet where you just eat meat?" WHAT??? I didn't know what just happened...

Last edited by jamistar77; 12-15-2009 at 05:37 AM..
Old 12-15-2009, 06:12 AM   #394
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CBussey64
Stats: 278.8/264.8/175
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: January 1, 2014
I can't help but start feeling discouraged ... the scale is NOT moving. WTH? My calories are under control .... I drink plenty of water .... I will continue one but not feeling positive to much.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:21 AM   #395
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMorrison64 View Post
I can't help but start feeling discouraged ... the scale is NOT moving. WTH? My calories are under control .... I drink plenty of water .... I will continue one but not feeling positive to much.
are you pretom? my scale usually tends to not move a week or so before til after. maybe try to stay away from salty foods for a few days and see if it moves or any processed foods. I think you have done very well so far dont get too discouraged its more then likely momentary. Have you done inches lost yet? try that out to and go by that also. Keep your chin up!!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #396
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
are you pretom? my scale usually tends to not move a week or so before til after. maybe try to stay away from salty foods for a few days and see if it moves or any processed foods. I think you have done very well so far dont get too discouraged its more then likely momentary. Have you done inches lost yet? try that out to and go by that also. Keep your chin up!!
I haven't had a TOM for 3 years (hysterectomy ) .... I shudder at those memories LOL!!!

I will cut out salty stuff and see if that helps; although I take a blood pressure pill with a diuretic each day and usually have not problems with retention.

I will keep going, even if the pounds aren't moving, I feel better.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:04 AM   #397
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SquadLeader
Stats: 18/12 or 10/6 (on a 5'2'' frame)
WOE: Low carb/Atkins
Start Date: November 2009
Had another Christmas party last night. I don't think my kitchen has seen that many carb-filled dishes in a LLOoooOONg time

The good news? I didn't touch ONE forbidden food!! YAY!! I'm so proud of me!! HHmmm, I had chicken breast, which I cooked, salad with Ranch dressing and coffee with flavored suagr-free syrup (raspberry). Later when everyone was snacking again, I pulled out my homemade CO chocolates.

Jami, I agree with you on the Atkins thing. I can call it low carb, South Beach, but if I say I'm doing Atkins....the conversations turns ugly

Clarissa, hope your day goes well! Thanks for the reminder on how much I love Chipotle. Must go soon...

C, sent in the FB invite. Please hang in there on the weight stall. You did say things were fitting better, right?? It will go down

Olivia, everytime I look at your siggy....I GET EXCITED!! I think this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I know to be true...I'M WORTH IT!!!

Sucess is MINE!!
Old 12-15-2009, 08:11 AM   #398
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquadLeader View Post
Had another Christmas party last night. I don't think my kitchen has seen that many carb-filled dishes in a LLOoooOONg time

The good news? I didn't touch ONE forbidden food!! YAY!! I'm so proud of me!! HHmmm, I had chicken breast, which I cooked, salad with Ranch dressing and coffee with flavored suagr-free syrup (raspberry). Later when everyone was snacking again, I pulled out my homemade CO chocolates.

Jami, I agree with you on the Atkins thing. I can call it low carb, South Beach, but if I say I'm doing Atkins....the conversations turns ugly

Clarissa, hope your day goes well! Thanks for the reminder on how much I love Chipotle. Must go soon...

C, sent in the FB invite. Please hang in there on the weight stall. You did say things were fitting better, right?? It will go down

Olivia, everytime I look at your siggy....I GET EXCITED!! I think this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I will .... I'm not giving up simply because I DO feel better.

Breafast:
2 oz cream cheese
4 Tbsp pure pumpkin
splenda / pumpkin pie spice
(Kinda reminded me of pumpkin cereal)

Breve: half and half (I didn't bring my HWC) and earl gray tea.
A splurge I know I should not have done, but needed something. Usually I do this at home with a tad of HWC.

Lunch: Liverwurst with onion and mustard (YUM)
Small salad

Dinner: No freaking idea!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 08:20 AM   #399
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

C morrison
Continuing Induction, despite stalls
You have probably read this already, but basically everything that I thought of telling you explained it on this thread. I hope it helps. Do you have the DANDR 2002 book? There are lots of suggestions on how to get the scale moving. I know its discouraging. My scale dosent move either dispite everything i've done. The ONLY thing that worked for me is that 2 shakes and a meal. I lost a couple pounds over a weekend. Mostly because My calories were low, 1300 or so.
I read in DANDR pg 261 . Taking certain vita nutrients can assist in breaking up weight loss logjams. L carnitine, aceytl carnitine(which helps focus the carnitines actions) and Co-enzyme Q10 can help change your fat into energy. Taking 500 mg of L carnitine 3 times a day before meals can help. When Carnitine is deficient the conversion of burned fat into ketones is impaired. L carnitine helps convert that fat to energy, so bye bye fat. He also says that sometimes 5,000 mg of l carnitine, broken up through out the day, maybe necessary. He also mentions taking Chromium, alpha lipoic acid, glutamine, phenylalanine to help with slow weight loss. OH< I just read that taking Diuretics and beta blockers can slow or PREVENT weight loss. Do you take diuretics per Dr.s order?? He says that Diuretic medications are at the top of his no no list of mediactions.. These really hinder weight loss. Meds for HTN can also hinder weight loss and he says that taking natural supplements such as L taurine anc Q10 will help with htn. He says to speak to you dr about tryin to wean yourself off of these meds if possible because the Atkins Diet will naturally lower your blood pressure.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:25 AM   #400
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquadLeader View Post

GOOD JOB on not touching that stuff! Im so proud of you too!!
You are doing so well!!

I know, what the heck! Isnt that funny. She was agreeing with me at first, thats the part I dont get..
I think I might have one of these today, Chipotle burrito bowl YUM!!

I get excited too!!!! Im so proud of all your girls. It seems like the weigh in are going so good! I love seeing all your results, knowing that you all feel so good about your accomplishments!
Old 12-15-2009, 08:25 AM   #401
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I haven't had a TOM for 3 years (hysterectomy ) .... I shudder at those memories LOL!!!

BRAGGER!!! LOL
Old 12-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #402
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SO, I just got back from the gym no to long ago. I had a great work out. I ran and walked for 42 mintues. LOL Made sure to account for tha 2 minutes. Then I decided to do chest and back. I was looking at my stats from when I was lifting last, and oh my gosh, I have lost so much strength! Pathetic how fast we lose our muscle. I was still at 139, surprised!!!??? LOL Oh well, at least its not going up like it used to, almost everyday was a pound higher until Atkins found me again. Thank goodness! Not sure what Im going to do today, Laundry, pick up cole from school, NO WRESTLING tonight, YEAH!!! We can just come home and relax.
AKMAMA. I did not do VLC yesterday. Im going to today though for sure. I need to plan a menu out to ensure that Im in the levels that I want. I had an egg cream shake for breakfast after work out.
My shake had
8 oz chocolate almond breeze 1 net carb
1 egg .6 carbs
2 oz cream cheese 2 carbs
1 scoop Natures best dutch chocolate whey protein, .5 carbs
vanilla sf davincis syrup
For lunch probably a salad with a salmon,
Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #403
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SO, I just got back from the gym no to long ago. I had a great work out. I ran and walked for 42 mintues. LOL Made sure to account for tha 2 minutes. Then I decided to do chest and back. I was looking at my stats from when I was lifting last, and oh my gosh, I have lost so much strength! Pathetic how fast we lose our muscle. I was still at 139, surprised!!!??? LOL Oh well, at least its not going up like it used to, almost everyday was a pound higher until Atkins found me again. Thank goodness! Not sure what Im going to do today, Laundry, pick up cole from school, NO WRESTLING tonight, YEAH!!! We can just come home and relax.
AKMAMA. I did not do VLC yesterday. Im going to today though for sure. I need to plan a menu out to ensure that Im in the levels that I want. I had an egg cream shake for breakfast after work out.
My shake had
8 oz chocolate almond breeze 1 net carb
1 egg .6 carbs
2 oz cream cheese 2 carbs
1 scoop Natures best dutch chocolate whey protein, .5 carbs
vanilla sf davincis syrup
For lunch probably a salad with a salmon,
Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #404
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

how did that post twice??? weird
Old 12-15-2009, 08:59 AM   #405
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamistar77 View Post
BRAGGER!!! LOL
BEST thing I ever did. I remember by Gyn telling me that some people mourn the loss of their uterus and suffere with depression, I looked at her like she was crazy that was one thing I would NEVER mourn!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 09:00 AM   #406
Senior LCF Member

I really want to exercise ... think I'll attempt the treadmill, even if I can only go 10 minutes. I think that is the only way I can truly lose weight.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #407
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

C Morrison, I posted a lot in a row. I just wanted to make sure you saw this.
Continuing Induction, despite stalls
You have probably read this already, but basically everything that I thought of telling you explained it on this thread. I hope it helps. Do you have the DANDR 2002 book? There are lots of suggestions on how to get the scale moving. I know its discouraging. My scale dosent move either dispite everything i've done. The ONLY thing that worked for me is that 2 shakes and a meal. I lost a couple pounds over a weekend. Mostly because My calories were low, 1300 or so.
I read in DANDR pg 261 . Taking certain vita nutrients can assist in breaking up weight loss logjams. L carnitine, aceytl carnitine(which helps focus the carnitines actions) and Co-enzyme Q10 can help change your fat into energy. Taking 500 mg of L carnitine 3 times a day before meals can help. When Carnitine is deficient the conversion of burned fat into ketones is impaired. L carnitine helps convert that fat to energy, so bye bye fat. He also says that sometimes 5,000 mg of l carnitine, broken up through out the day, maybe necessary. He also mentions taking Chromium, alpha lipoic acid, glutamine, phenylalanine to help with slow weight loss. OH< I just read that taking Diuretics and beta blockers can slow or PREVENT weight loss. Do you take diuretics per Dr.s order?? He says that Diuretic medications are at the top of his no no list of mediactions.. These really hinder weight loss. Meds for HTN can also hinder weight loss and he says that taking natural supplements such as L taurine anc Q10 will help with htn. He says to speak to you dr about tryin to wean yourself off of these meds if possible because the Atkins Diet will naturally lower your blood pressure.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:35 AM   #408
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I really want to exercise ... think I'll attempt the treadmill, even if I can only go 10 minutes. I think that is the only way I can truly lose weight.
Do you think that you could do a stationary bike? At least you wont be on your sore foot??
Old 12-15-2009, 12:03 PM   #409
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AKmama08
Stats: 210/124.4/120-125; 5'4"
WOE: BFL
Start Date: June 7th, 2010
Greeneyed~ How's it going?

C~ I feel your frusteration! My scale hasn't moved in quite some time. It can be discouraging, but we just have to plug on. I'm actually getting quite annoyed because my measurements aren't moving either!!! Grrrrrr. Definitely check your sodium level for the day.

Jami~ WTG girl for hitting the weights and treadmill early! I love to do it first thing of the day, sets a good tone. Haven't been able to do am workouts in a while though. I've only ever done calipers too. I have some...going to test myself out this morning. I hit 19 total carbs yesterday...yes! Thought it would be worse. Now, why the freaking scale wont move is beyond me. My cals were at 1900, 61.8% fat, 34.4% protein (175g), 3.8% carbs. Now that I look at the g's, my protein was a bit high!!! But I am lifting super heavy right now. May have go get the vitamin supplements you posted about.
Isn't it amazing how people can't wrap their heads around the atkins rumors that we're just eating bacon, eggs & cheese?!?!
I had a run-in at the gym yesterday too. A couple ladies in the weight room were just beginning to lift (were having a hard time figuring out a routine a "fitness model" emailed them) and were making small talk next to me about how one of their BF's was doing atkins and it was so unhealthy. I couldn't hold my tongue (since we were the only people in the room) and said that actually I had broken some great plateaus and lost weight on atkins. That I've never felt better. And she was kind of rude and snapped back not very nicely, "well good for you, but I only have one kidney so that's just out of the question." I just said slow thank you from the shock at her response and to have a great workout & was on my way.

Good morning to everyone else...where are you all at?!
Old 12-15-2009, 01:42 PM   #410
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

akmama, your percentages for atkins are perfect! I am trying to keep my carbs below 20 today as well. Right now its at 14. After breakfast and lunch.
Hi Olivia! How are you today?
Old 12-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #411
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Everyone!! Im doing great. Its been a hectic last few days...Actually a hectic month so far period! At anyrate..Majorly OP and I think TOM bloat has almost left the building cause I;m back at last fridays weight already yay! I hate bloat. So i think I just might see Onederland this friday....I cant wait.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #412
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Everyone!! I hope everyone has a blessed day today! How's all my favorite ladies doing so far today?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:42 AM   #413
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: snarlycat
Stats: 212/197/150 5'7
WOE: Atkins -again
Start Date: Nov.1 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Hi Everyone!! Im doing great. Its been a hectic last few days...Actually a hectic month so far period! At anyrate..Majorly OP and I think TOM bloat has almost left the building cause I;m back at last fridays weight already yay! I hate bloat. So i think I just might see Onederland this friday....I cant wait.
Hola chicky....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you cross over that magical number line...I'm hoping for 195 by Friday but that darn 197 is hanging on for dear life lol...but I did post my measurements and I've lost..I was waiting for you to post lol as you challenged us last time to it
Old 12-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #414
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning my LCF!! Hi MissGreen! Doing great! Just got back home from dropping my son off at school. Deciding on what to do for my work out. I think I'll stay home and bust out the Turbo Jam. I cant wait to see your Friday Weigh in either! I am really crossing my fingers for you! I'm glad that TOM bloat wont be around to witness it!! I have noticed that you havent been posting as much as you used to. It has been more quiet around here lately. Everyone is really busy with the hustle and bustle of the Holidays. Its getting in the way of my Social Time!! LOL
My weight is still holding steady, 139ish. What ever happened to 138??? Oh well. We have to go to my IL's for Christmas Eve Dinner this year. Usually its my parents' house since that is the day that we always celebrate Christmas. I really dont want to go. Mainly due to the fact that his parents always make comments about what I eat. Not just Atkins, they have done this since I met them. Im sure this year it will be worse since I have changed my WOE.
Yesterday I had all intentions on 20 and under total carbs, Instead it was more like 30, 23 net carbs. But dang!! I made this great broccoli and Cauliflower grautin bake. It was so good and creamy!! It was about 3 net carbs per serving. I had 2 servings, one at dinner and one later on.
Well. I hope you all have a great day!! I'll check in later.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:55 AM   #415
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Good Morning my LCF!! Hi MissGreen! Doing great! Just got back home from dropping my son off at school. Deciding on what to do for my work out. I think I'll stay home and bust out the Turbo Jam. I cant wait to see your Friday Weigh in either! I am really crossing my fingers for you! I'm glad that TOM bloat wont be around to witness it!! I have noticed that you havent been posting as much as you used to. It has been more quiet around here lately. Everyone is really busy with the hustle and bustle of the Holidays. Its getting in the way of my Social Time!! LOL
My weight is still holding steady, 139ish. What ever happened to 138??? Oh well. We have to go to my IL's for Christmas Eve Dinner this year. Usually its my parents' house since that is the day that we always celebrate Christmas. I really dont want to go. Mainly due to the fact that his parents always make comments about what I eat. Not just Atkins, they have done this since I met them. Im sure this year it will be worse since I have changed my WOE.
Yesterday I had all intentions on 20 and under total carbs, Instead it was more like 30, 23 net carbs. But dang!! I made this great broccoli and Cauliflower grautin bake. It was so good and creamy!! It was about 3 net carbs per serving. I had 2 servings, one at dinner and one later on.
Morning Jami...I just finished the treadmil.. 30min walk 8% incline and am now off to go on the bike for 30mins...will need to take the dog for a walk today but last few days have been bitterly cold -35'C not sure what that is in 'F but COLD lol...I've been feeling pretty darn good, had a pair of jeans on yesterday and they were nice n baggy in the arse and thigh area lol...didn't look attractive but darn if I didn't feel great in them hahahaha...

I tried that cauliflower pizza crust...interesting..wasn't bad but don't know if I'd have it that often hehe....
Old 12-16-2009, 06:56 AM   #416
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Snarly! I was impressed by your measurements! Good job! Keep measuring yourself too even though the scale is sticking. If you lose a lot of weight really quickly, your body will replace it with water, then it will release it pretty soon. I am going to totally cut out nuts. I dont eat them everyday, but maybe that is whats keeping me up from the 138 number. I havent seen that number in a while.
I have weighed the same since the last day of induction, and I dont want to do induction levels for the rest of my life! Its not healthy for one, and secondly I am getting very BORED and I have a huge desire to go OFF PLAN!! But I wont, because I 'll just gain all the weight back. sigh.... Im envious of the OWLer's who are consuming 60 - 90 carbs a day, and sometime still lose..
Old 12-16-2009, 06:57 AM   #417
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good job on the workout Snarly! Burrr, that is freazing! That funny about your jeans!! It feels good though. I loved it when my too tight jeans got loose on me. It felt great!
Old 12-16-2009, 06:58 AM   #418
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Oh yeah meant to comment on the IL's commenting on how you eat..god I remember going through that with friends and family..they just never would get it...my own family were really great at trying to support me to a point but my Mom just couldn't get it..she'd always be like have some potatoes this one time won't hurt you or have this or that etc etc...later on it just got to the point that I'd bring a salad if we went out to someone's house, I'd leave it in the car and if they didn't have anything LC I'd just go out and get the salad...frankly at the point I didn't care if I was annoying or pissing anyone off it was my WOE and that was that so stick to your guns girly you know you're doing the right thing!
Old 12-16-2009, 07:05 AM   #419
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Ladies ~

I WILL STAY ON THIS PLAN!!!! There's been a part of me wondering why, I'm being honest. Because nothing is budging, but I will do it. Uuugh, it gets discouraging.

Haven't had anything to eat yet today .... probably be my lovely turkey sausage or something .... more thirsty than anything.

Have so much to do tonight; hoping some of our patients are discharged so I can go home early. Still have laundry, hair color, packing .... jeesh.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:07 AM   #420
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I hate that comment. "oohhh, just one bite wont hurt" If I have one bite, I will fall of the wagon, and have major cravings! So I will stick to my guns! My DH wont even eat what I make because to make it LC I must have put something weird in it. My tolerance levels are diminishing lately. LOL I almost want to go to my parents house and let him go by himself to his parents. But, we all need to stick together. His family hardly ever gets together anymore. His brother will be in the country, and everyone is off work, so its a rare occasion.
Closed Thread