Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 11:10 AM   #1021
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Scotty
Stats: 174/160.9/140- 5' 7.5" born in 1946
WOE: Enjoying JUDDD's freedom after years of low carb
Start Date: Every day!!! JUDD start 1/13/12
Rich says that's where he learneda bout it. As much info as you're going to find without reading the book.
Yeah, I'm an hourglass...
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 03:00 PM   #1022
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: BlueTopaz
Stats: 160/156/140
WOE: whatever works
Start Date: 10 years ago - Height 5' 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by atkinsgoddess View Post
Rich says that's where he learneda bout it. As much info as you're going to find without reading the book.
Yeah, I'm an hourglass...
okey doke, just wanted to get a "real" opinion - no BS cuz I hate to spend $40+ bucks on another diet gimmick.
BlueTopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:05 PM   #1023
Major LCF Poster!

I guess I am done for the day...the first day of back in the saddle again-till Friday....feel pretty full and satisfied. Made some cabbage cooked with bacon in the fat with a T of heavy cream and just a bit of champagne vinegar. Tasted good along with some of the last of the pork butt. That is so succulent! MMMMM, fat...

cals 1363 good!
fat 66%
carbs 5% 17.3 gross-high...
protein 29%
alcohol 0
Old 06-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #1024
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AMonkey
Stats: 158/129/125
WOE: Organic Whole Foods
Start Date: October 2008
The menus are available when you sign up. Did you say you purchased a Jillian Michaels DVD? There should be an insert in the box for a free 30 day online trial membership.

One thing about upping the carbs, I think if we're going to do it, we need to do it slowly to allow the body to adjust.
AMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:14 AM   #1025
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonkey View Post
The menus are available when you sign up. Did you say you purchased a Jillian Michaels DVD? There should be an insert in the box for a free 30 day online trial membership.

One thing about upping the carbs, I think if we're going to do it, we need to do it slowly to allow the body to adjust.
Yes, I have her Target Zones and it has the 30 day free trial, I'm sure, but I hate these "free trials" that get your credit card information and then you have to contact them to cancel. That's what I did with the Geno Type Diet (author of The Blood Type Diet). With that woe, I and nobody on the boards could figure out if I was a Hunter or a Gatherer because I have no fingerprints. Waste of money for the "kit" for the saliva test to see if your a secretor or a non secretor - $50. There are 2 different plans for a hunter or a gatherer. The Hunter was just like Atkins and the Gatherer was even more stricter.

Yes, we are going to have to go about it slowly - just what Atkins says. So, at the end of the day, I'm not sure how different Atkins is from even the Burn the fat, Feed the Muscle or Metabolism Miracle or The Protein Power diet.

With South Beach, the carbs were upped automatically - especially with the yogurt and I reacted with lbs right away.

My daughter and I had sore, sore back of the thighs yesterday from that Jillian DVD that we did half of Sunday Night !!! It was a humbling experience for her. Yesteday she went for a long walk and she was hurting big time. Don't you get sore from her DVD's? My legs are hurting more today!

No doubt about it, Jillian knows her stuff. But I guess for a novice like me, I got to do less reps (circuits) and build up. I thought all the weights I lift at the gym and the treadmill would have made her routine less painful. Apparently not as she has you use the muscles differently.

Well, still at 141.0 today.

Eats yesterday:

B: 1 slice LC Bread w/1 T Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter
L: Steak Umm w/Pepper Jack Cheese in LC Tortilla, 1 cup salad, 1 cup brocolli
S: 3 oz tuna steak on grill, 4 Pakoras (deep fried cauliflower breaded w/chickpea flour
Snack: 1.5 cups of strawberry SF jello w/1 T SF Cool Whip and 10 almonds

******: Cal: 1431, Fat: 101 g, Carb: 35g (Fiber: 12g) , Prot: 89g
Fat: 64%, Prot: 26%, Carbs: 10%

Last edited by BlueTopaz; 06-23-2009 at 05:17 AM.. Reason: addition
Old 06-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #1026
Senior LCF Member

So far, my shoulders and abs feel it, but I'm only doing Level 1 and doing the modified pushups (knees). My husband did the workout full bore and his shoulders were sore for a while.

We went out to eat tonight. I didn't do bad. A few bites of bread and a few small bites of dessert. If I was doing strict Adkins, would I need to go back to induction every time I overload my body with carbs?

I know what you mean about having to put in your credit card - I hate that part. The website was just revamped, it looks pretty cool.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:18 AM   #1027
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Girls!

Boss left work early and I took the opportunity to purchase the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle e-book yesterday and printed out 600 pages. It took 1 1/2 hours. I have it in (5) 3 ring binders. Alot of reading material - some of which are free bonus books and his latest hard book that came free on an e-book called Burn the Fat Files. I'll have plenty of stuff to read over the next couple of months. I check out sites that have reviews on this woe and I couldn't find anything negative. Apparently he is well known for his ability to win competitions without ever taking drugs, steroids or supplements.

Logically, the e-book is the same price if I would get a gym trainer for the cheapest price of $40 a month for 1 day a week training. I believe Venuto knows more than the average 20 some yr old gym trainer.

Yesterday's Stats:

B: Atkins Bar
Snack: Mixed nuts
L: BK double cheeseburger - mayo, onion - no bun and sm side salad w/low cal Italian
D: Hormel Corned Beef sandwich on 2 slices of LC bread w/cheese and SF Jello.

******:
Calories: 1063
Fat: 61 g
Carb: 18 g
Protein: 91 g

Fat: 55%, Pro: 38%, Carbs: 7%
Old 06-24-2009, 07:22 AM   #1028
Major LCF Poster!

I am an emotional eater when I am angry, which I was last night, but it really wasn't about food, it was about booze. Not good. Stats aren't awful, but I sabotaged myself in my anger. Stupid. I haven't weighed in about a week, but I can see the weight gain in my face.

Cals 2194
fat 46%
carbs 5% (28.5 gross, mostly from wine)
protein 25%
alcohol 24%

My capacity for booze certainly hasn't lessened with weight loss.....
Old 06-24-2009, 11:55 AM   #1029
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I am an emotional eater when I am angry, which I was last night, but it really wasn't about food, it was about booze. Not good. Stats aren't awful, but I sabotaged myself in my anger. Stupid. I haven't weighed in about a week, but I can see the weight gain in my face.

Cals 2194
fat 46%
carbs 5% (28.5 gross, mostly from wine)
protein 25%
alcohol 24%

My capacity for booze certainly hasn't lessened with weight loss.....
In addition, the capacity for wanting more booze comes from emotions.

When stressed, I don't have an appetite. I git thirsty!
Old 06-24-2009, 04:26 PM   #1030
Major LCF Poster!

It's so hard to keep the calories down...had a nice pork chop with a mustard and cream sauce, along with sauteed cabbage. Tasty, but the cals do add up. And the carbs too...sometimes I think it's a lost cause..

cals 1599, maybe more, forgot to measure exactly the cream
fat 61%
carbs 3% 10.8 gross
protein 36% 135.9 gms
Old 06-24-2009, 06:31 PM   #1031
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My stats of eating today:

B: 1 cup of egg beaters and 1 LC toast w/ghee
L: Went to local restaurant and had breaded cod, salad, coleslaw
D: Crockpot boneless turkey breast (Shady Farms brand) - some Heintz turkey gravy, 1 LC bread, 1 cup asparagus
S: Sugar Free Strawberry jello and 2 T Cool Whip

Cal: 1,119
Fat: 56g
Carb: 31 net (43 gross)
Prot: 101 g

Went to gym tonight. Still sore from Jillian workout of Sunday so workout suffered. 20 min - walk w/3 min jog, 3 min eclipical, leg machines and tummy crunch machine - that's it.

My belly is bloated and I just took a magnesium powder drink inside of green tea for elimination and detox. It'll work within an hour.

Donna, don't know why your calories are high except maybe the portions. Perhaps, eating more fish and less red meat may help you lose faster. Do you eat seafood? I try to eat it 2x a week. Salmon and tuna steaks are the only 2 that fill me. If I eat broiled flounder - I am hungry after 1 hr. But still, it's lighter and easiest to get through the digestive system.

I am anxious to see what the Burn the Fat Venuto man has to say. I am hiding it from my DH for now and will read it when he goes to bed tonight, I hope!

Donna: Curious... Do you get 8 hrs or more of sleep most nights? One of the things that I've read many times is that our body holds on to weight when we don't get enough sleep. Some experts tend to think that a person that doesn't get enough sleep is likely to become overweight. Sleep problems seem to be another epidemic of the past 20 yrs - coinciding with our Nation's weight problem.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #1032
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
If I was doing strict Adkins, would I need to go back to induction every time I overload my body with carbs?
Yes, for at least 3 days (the time it takes to get back to Ketosis).

BTW, Donna,
I just read that those ketone strips only denote "certain ketones" and some have a real problem with the color changing but that it doesn't mean you are NOT in ketosis. You may very well be. Your ketones are coming out in another form. You got the idea. At any rate, you are still burning fat. Alcohol "delays" fat loss but doesn't get you out of ketosis. It's like your fat is put on hold until it burns out the alcohol.

It's never a loss cause - it's a journey to wellness.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #1033
Senior LCF Member

Hey there, what this burn the fat book? I haven't gotten much of a chance to read Jillian's metabolism book. I have listened to some of her radio show and have picked up some interesting tips. I'll share when I have a decent summary for you.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #1034
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hey there, what this burn the fat book? I haven't gotten much of a chance to read Jillian's metabolism book. I have listened to some of her radio show and have picked up some interesting tips. I'll share when I have a decent summary for you.
It's "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" an ebook you buy online by Tom Venuto. On Low Carb Friends, it's called BFFM and there's a thread on it
from Muscle Matters category. It seems to get rave reviews on this board and outside this board. I'm going to start it as soon as I'm off this puter!
You can get it on his website: Fat Loss Diet | Burn The Fat Feed the Muscle - I got the deluxe one because it included Burn the Fat files - a 300 page ebook.

I did order Boost your Metabolism on Amazon today. Just to read what she has to say and if it matches up with Tom Venuto - both are bodybuilders.

Yeah, share with us what Jillian shares on her radio.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #1035
Senior LCF Member

Tip One - eat organic. (Jillian Michaels) Organics keep you slim and prevent diabetes. More than 90 percent of endocrine-disrupting pesticides that hang around in our body tissues come from foods we consume — especially animal products.

Even after washing or other attempts to reduce pesticides, these foods will remain the most toxic. Spend your organic food budget here:

Meat, dairy, and eggs
Coffee
Peaches and nectarines
Apples
Bell peppers
Celery
Berries
Lettuce
Grapes
Foods you eat often

Don’t be duped into wasting your organic budget on these foods.

Seafood
Water
Foods you don’t eat that often.

This site has info for people on all types of budgets - EWG Home | Environmental Working Group
Old 06-25-2009, 03:52 AM   #1036
Major LCF Poster!

Annette-yes, there is a "dirty dozen" foods that you should always eat organic, including apples and strawberries. There is a "clean dozen" or whatever, too.

Linda-here are normal proportions:
bkfst-1.8 jumbo eggs; .8 oz cheese
lunch-2 med chix thighs or a small leg/thigh or breast
dinner-usually 8 oz of protein.

I have been trying to eat fattier meats to get the % up, and I love fish. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a week, but not lately since I have been trying to up fat. Tonight I am having tilapia. I agree that salmon is more filling.

I don't sleep well at all-probably 6 or less every night.

stix are only pink or purple when I do the fat fast for a day or so.

"If you're afraid of butter, add a little cream" Julia Child
Old 06-25-2009, 07:33 AM   #1037
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Started the BFFM ebook last night and read a bit this morning. I'm on Chapter 3. Very interesting. Some things he said is what I thought intuitively but hearing it from an expert makes it real. Bascially, diets don't work. Temporary weight loss - then when off - more fat cells and muscle loss. Ridding the body fat and building muscle does. Low calories diets create slow metabolism and greater gain of fat. Ideally, do small calories deficits 10-15% of your maintenance calorie figure is 1 way. Lose 1-2 lbs a week - no more or you are burning water and muscle.

I can't give too much away on the boards (copywrights) and I don't want to be kicked off.

Last edited by BlueTopaz; 06-25-2009 at 07:35 AM..
Old 06-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #1038
Major LCF Poster!

Awww, Linda, cute picture of you and your daughter.
Going to a seminar type thing that my SIL needed bodies for-he does Monavie.

This is what I will have had when I finish eating tonight-having sole broiled with mayo and parm. I thought Dave got tilapia, and I am afraid I will be hungry an hour after I eat..

cals 1352
fat 61%
carbs 2%-doing virtually 0 carbs-only from eggs and cheese and my light cream
protein 38%-119 gms

Still afraid to weigh...

Wedding tomorrow-we ordered the tenderloin and shrimp, or the like. Can't remember exactly. Wine.... hors d'ouevres..... I hope the cake is the kind I don't care if I have. If not, I will take a small bite...
Old 06-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #1039
Senior LCF Member

Adorable picture Linda!

I need to be careful that I'm not copy and pasting too much from Jillian's webpage. I need to keep reading my book too. I agree with what you're saying about the weight loss. But I can't deny how much better I feel with a lower carb WOE and those good fats (including Mayo).

I think each of us has to find our own calorie, carb, fat and protein balance. Very important of course - is that we manage our stress and give ourselves the rest we need. I'm working on it - but I'm a stress monkey!
Old 06-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #1040
Senior LCF Member

Have either of you been having a tough time finding food on ******? I popped over to CalorieKing and they appear to have so many more foods listed.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:54 AM   #1041
Major LCF Poster!

Annette-not too bad with the food-find most of what I need; sometimes not exact i.e. steak or pork chops

Finally weighed-158.9. That's up over 3 pounds from 10 days ago....I just don't think I'm going to lose any weight to speak of.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:51 AM   #1042
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Donna and Annette for commenting on my avatar.
Now you can put a face to my daughter that I mention from time to time.

Just some feedback on what I've learned. I'm in process of changing so by me writing it - I am affirming my subconscious. So, bear with me.

Negative thinking will make your subconscious obey. Just learned that recently....yeah, we all tend to do it but I am making a conscious effort to "think thin" and that I will be able to reach my goals - positive thinking.
Also, write down your goals and look at them every day. That's why hypnosis works.

Donna, from what I'm reading, you either have to cut your calories or excercise more. Better yet, do both. Small cuts of 15-20% of your calculated maintain caloric number. Not the typical 500 calorie cut - especially if you are not obese. Not eating enough calories causes a slowed down metabolism which means fat storage. The key is "balance". Amping up excercise is the preferred way rather than decreasing your calories; however, if you don't excercise - the calories must be reduced slightly. Calories in/Calories out reduces the fat.

What I am struggling with is this % of Fat that my scale and the Gym's hand held caliber both read the same - 34% I'm trying to calculate my "ideal" weight but if I use 34%, my Lean Body Weight is only 93 lbs. You add your desired fat percentage - so I selected 20% which is reasonable. That tells me that my "ideal weight" is 116 pounds! My thinest weight in High School was 118. There's no way I would want to be 116 lbs. I would look emaciated. Something doesn't jive.

I might have to buy a manual $20 variety caliber that you use the inch pinch measure. Thought of as being more accurate. Once I feel confident my body fat percentage is accurate, then I can move ahead with the "maintainance calorie level" and work from that to create a small deficit calories number.

I'll try asking the advice of the BFFM board to see what they say about it.
For what I weight, 34% seems too high. Most overweight men don't even have that number.

Yeah, I understand Annette about quoting too much - I'm cautious too. They can get you on plagerism. But most of these threads, give you a summary of each plan. Look at the 1972 Atkins 1st page board - it's the whole plan for Induction.

And, yeah, I am coming to the conclusion that each body is different and you've got to find the right mix of carbs, protein, fats and calorie amount. That may be a lifelong process! Journalizing your results and making adjustements along the way is probably the fastest way.

I get frustrated with Fiday myself. Havarti cheese - not on there. Try to just put in a hamburger and you get Burger King, McDonalds etc. You have to type in "beef, ground". I'll check out Calorie King. Thanks for the tip.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #1043
Major LCF Poster!

Linda, Rich also downloaded Venuto and thinks it's very good, but that he is not low carb.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #1044
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Linda, Rich also downloaded Venuto and thinks it's very good, but that he is not low carb.
I assume you're saying that the plan is not low carb - I knew that. I want a formula for losing fat. Maybe it'll be calorie counting. I've never done that.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #1045
Senior LCF Member

With Jillian's plan I'm not really calorie counting - well, kinda. And it's so funny that you mentioned journaling. I just came to the conclusion that I needed to start doing that.

I'm trying to pay attention to my energy levels and found the mini bagel I'd been eating from my Starbucks Protein plate was too many carbs for me. Today I ate only half, and saved out the cheese, peanutbutter and other half for tomorrow.

Oh my! It is heaven to get to have a bite of grapes, banana, etc... But, the bread isn't really as exciting as I thought it would be. Unfortunately, the ice cream is.

I think my body is getting used to the carbs, the weight is starting to come down. But man I need to keep exercising. I'm a flabby abby!
Old 06-27-2009, 05:22 AM   #1046
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Girls!
Annette: I know all about flabby abby - believe me, I'm there. The noticiable difference that has me astounded is my calf muscles. I never had them and now I do. If it could only work it's way up.

A different week for sure in my eating. Testing the waters so to speak w/carbs. I was off plan almost every day. Eating out alot as follows, this is what I had.

Wed lunch: breaded cod
Thurs lunch: chinese food (not breaded but the sauces have carbs - not that I drank the sauces)
Friday supper: 1 slider mini burger w/bun - w/small serving of fries (hadn't had them since Feb)
Friday snack: fish and chips (6 more fries to taste) Mixed drinks later (w/mixers - not low carb) :blush:

This morning when I woke up, my belly was out there but I weighed in anyway and I'm the same - 141 !!! Keepiing my fingers crossed that it doesn't catch up with me in a day or so. The one thing that I've been consistent with is eating 5x a day - smaller portions to keep my blood sugar from dropping. Eating 5x a day is one of the most power ways to kick up the metabolism from what I'm reading. Every 3 hours. I also want to get into the habit of "stop eating" 3 hrs before I go to bed which would be 9:00 p.m.

Not sure yet what my calorie number is for "weight maintenance" -1400 or 1500? But I think I may have been sabatogging myself in eating too few calories all along. That creates slow metabolism and fat storeage.

So far, I'm pretty happy with the "rules": lean meat, complex carbs, eating 5x a day and can have fruit, any veggies as long as my calories are within the parameters. Veggies and fruit have low calories. I still have a mess of reading material to read but I'm feeling pretty confident that this trainer knows what he's talking about. He's blunt (kinda like Jillian) and talks straight out. Sometimes, I need a good kick in the butt to get it through my head!

BTW: Donna, the concepts are alot like the 6 week body makeover in that you must eat small meals 5x a day including fruit, veggies, carbs, meat and I lost a lot of weight and my thighs got lean. The difference is that this new plan doesn't make you give up: milk, dairy, salt, oils. I was pleased with the results of the 6 week body makeover but without being able to add salt or sautee w/butter or oil - the food was bland. We didn't count calories on the 6 week body makeover - but the portions were weighed and it amounted to low calories.

Also on this plan, the quantities of food is alot greater. The other plan is for obese people and it was too little calories. I was too hungry. I think I might be eating more on this plan than even Atkins.

Going to the gym today and probably tomorrow. I'm going to do more treadmill - amp it up from 20 miin to 30 min, more eclipical and then my usual weight machines. [/B]

Last edited by BlueTopaz; 06-27-2009 at 05:26 AM..
Old 06-27-2009, 05:36 AM   #1047
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm still waiting for my Jillian Metabolsm book to come in.

Annette, does she talk about whether you are a mesomorph, ectomorph or endormorph body type?

What I'm reading does. I think I am a Mesomorph (kinda built athletic - at least when I was younger) but my lower body at least right now is a endormorph (heavy boned and fat prone). Anyway, the mesomorphs are supposed to be genetically superior in that we need just a little eating restrictions and a little excercise and out bodies respond quickly. I used to be like that.

Ectomorphs are like my DH - had problems gaining weight when young and up to his 30's. He still is only 160 lbs and he's 6' tall and would like to gain 5 lbs. Now when he overeats sugar, it just goes to his tummy but in a week of abstaining, he loses.

Endomorphs have a hard time losing fat and a easy time storing fat. Padded and have large bones and have been heavy all their life. They usually eat the least of all types, skip meals then gorge.

I may be a mix of Endo and Meso. and that is possible.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:50 AM   #1048
Major LCF Poster!

had a good time at the wedding. We had an awful storm just as we were going there-what with Friday traffic and the storm, it took us 1.5 hours to make a 45 min. trip, and we missed the ceremony....we were first in like at the bar though... In a neighboring town huge trees were uprooted, and a lot of power was lost. We were fine.

Maybe the dancing got rid of a few of the calories? Haven't even tried to ****** it yet. If I skip a day, does that screw up the averages, etc.?

I haven't been able to pigeonhole myself in any of the categories, either. Maybe like you, Linda??
Old 06-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #1049
Senior LCF Member

Jillian categorizes by the type of oxider we are - and it's our hormone composition that dictates the way our cells do what they do, e.g., burn fat, store fat. I don't think she uses the endomorph terms. I think it's all about too much estrogen in men and women and not enough progesterone. I gotta keep reading.

Well, here's a little good news! 128 pounds and losses in inches. It looks like my body is getting OK with carbs and getting with the program. And I'm not giving up fats or anything Adkins allows. Potato chips, candy and ice cream are not on the plan of course , but IF I am going to imbibe, Jillian says to Eat REAL ice cream and enjoy it. But stay on track with everything else. The same with "I need a day off."

I am also eating constantly throughout the day. But I'm not eating later at night either. There's a hormone (guerlin) SP? that needs time to build and by eating too close to bedtime, that hormone doesn't get produced - and that affects weight loss.

I'm going to look at the kitchen and panty and see what items are bringing toxins into our home. Jillian has a "Summer Cleanup" contest going on right now. We have already switched to natural laundry and dish soaps, shampoo and non-BCP water bottles. I try to purchase our meats from Trader Joes or Whole Foods as much as possible. But I don't always buy organic fruits. With Jillian's plan, that's the goal. She says you can't clean the pesticides off - they're in the inside.

Oh, and we were talking about how to tackle the inside of our thighs... Jillian said to do the oldstyle Jane Fonda leg lifts to get the inside of the thighs lean.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #1050
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Oh, and we were talking about how to tackle the inside of our thighs... Jillian said to do the oldstyle Jane Fonda leg lifts to get the inside of the thighs lean.
Hmmm, Jane Fonda leg lifts? I'll have look it up on the web...maybe there's a youtube on it??? Annette, congrats on the weight!

Donna, We had a bad storm too last night - branches came down but yours sounds worse. It's sunny today, thankfully.

Tonight I forgot we had a date with Mike's cousin and her husband. We're going bowling. I didn't get to the gym today. Between cleaning, wash, grocery shopping and going out later - no time. Tomorrow will be the day and then I don't have to rush.

Going to do ****** now. I'll check back later.