Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #571
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: asdf1234
Stats: 185/160/145
WOE: atkins induction
Start Date: 1/5/12
boooo my throat is in the most pain i have ever felt! i always hear people say how they suffer on this diet when they get sick. no effects like that so far but i hope it stays that way... ohh great now my husband just said it looks like strep, i have never had that
asdf1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #572
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: legacyy
Stats: 151/145/110
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Feb 1st, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by themanda View Post
" You may be a fast loser or a maddeningly slow loser. But rest assured that after the first 4 or 5 days, you've lost all the water weight you are going to lose. From now on, every ounce-and every inch- that comes off is solely fat!"

Thanks that is good to know!
legacyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:59 AM   #573
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: bensonsteve21
You know I always prefer exercise but always forget that to lose weigh you got to do some extra things in the field. I guess with running and hcg products can made a good impact on me.
bensonsteve21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #574
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tracyhoch
Stats: 218.8/198.2/175 5'8"
Start Date: 04/18/12
I am new to Atkins and started induction 5 days ago. Besides drinking 24 oz of coffee each day, I "think" have followed the rules strictly. I used a ketone strip yesterday, and it is only pinkish to light purplish, and I have lost nothing. I can be patient and wait the 2 weeks to see a result, but I am wondering if I am mistaking mistakes, so I ask you this: am I permitted to eat as much 0 carb meat as I want during induction? Am I permitted to eat as much 0 carb cheese? For breakfast and lunch, I ate 10 pieces of bacon, 3 small lamb chops, 2 hard boiled eggs, and 4 string cheeses, Is that a violation? For dinner, I had a rib eye steak, 4 asparagus spears and 10 small sliced mushrooms sauteed with extra virgin olive oil. I consumed all of this in ONE DAY, not one sitting though! I should say I am 5'8" and almost 220 pounds (horrid, I know). Am I overeating? Thanks for any help you can offer me on this new journey.

Tracy
tracyhoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #575
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: capricapers
Stats: goal 150
WOE: Ketogenic 85 F/12 P/3 C
Start Date: 1/7/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyhoch View Post
I am new to Atkins and started induction 5 days ago. Besides drinking 24 oz of coffee each day, I "think" have followed the rules strictly. I used a ketone strip yesterday, and it is only pinkish to light purplish, and I have lost nothing. I can be patient and wait the 2 weeks to see a result, but I am wondering if I am mistaking mistakes, so I ask you this: am I permitted to eat as much 0 carb meat as I want during induction? Am I permitted to eat as much 0 carb cheese? For breakfast and lunch, I ate 10 pieces of bacon, 3 small lamb chops, 2 hard boiled eggs, and 4 string cheeses, Is that a violation? For dinner, I had a rib eye steak, 4 asparagus spears and 10 small sliced mushrooms sauteed with extra virgin olive oil. I consumed all of this in ONE DAY, not one sitting though! I should say I am 5'8" and almost 220 pounds (horrid, I know). Am I overeating? Thanks for any help you can offer me on this new journey.

Tracy
Hi Tracy. I'm learning too, but the thing that jumped out at me was your question on eating unlimited amounts of 0 carb meat. That answer from what I have learned is no. No because too much protein is converted into glucose which in turn is deposted as fat (hope I have that right.) I tried those ketone sticks and honestly I stayed a pink the whole time - so eh to them. Many people feel the same way as they are not reliable due to the fact that they only detect unused ketones. If you are burning ketones well - there will be fewer to detect - make sense? The amount of bacon you had is a bunch but the rest of your meal plan looks good to me - yes cheese is allowed up to four ozs. Look into coconut oil - I use Nutiva.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:21 AM   #576
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mesrour
Start Date: april 2012
nearing end of 2nd week induction. motivation low...

It's gonna be the last day of 2nd week induction on Tuesday, but I feel really horrible and am fighting the urge to eat carbs . Gained 2lbs and looking fatter (might be because it's that time of the month for me). All of this is making me doubt myself. I know I should wait it out and keep doing strict induction but this set back is really getting to me.
Mesrour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:39 AM   #577
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: 160orbust
Stats: 234/184/160
That time of the month is horrid for low carbers as estrogen craves carbs...BE STRONG...the cravings will go away....I never weigh myself starting a few days before and during as I have seen the scale go up by 5 lbs most times. By the end, I am down again....Don't doubt yourself, if you are following induction, you will lose too....
160orbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:47 AM   #578
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: 160orbust
Stats: 234/184/160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyhoch View Post

Tracy
Tracy,

Just looking at your menu on this day, where are the rest of the veggies? mushrooms (4 oz?) = 6 carbs and asparagus (4 spears) = 2.6 carbs...you should be getting 12-15 from foundation veggies... I think the thing that alot of us forget is that if calories expended do not meet or exceed calories in, we will gain weight... also, I have found that caffiene stalls me, maybe decaf will work for you?
160orbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #579
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 50by60
Stats: 263/195/150
Start Date: 6/4/11
tracyhoch, I am thinking you may be eating too much salt and retaining water. The cheese may stall you. I believe if you read your DANRD book you will see that too much protein goes to fat after a certain point. Eating the correct serving sizes (perhaps 3 strips of bacon) and 4 oz. of meat may help you to lose faster. I use the Atkins carb counter for the amounts. Even if something is zero carbs...two servings should be counted as 1 carb (in Atkins' 1992 book) I lost 60 pounds June-October following the book to the letter. If you will add some lemon juice (count 1 carb per 2 TBLS.) to water you may drop more on the scale. Asparagus (4 spears) and boiled shrimp will take off three pounds overnight for me. If you can give up caffeine (it is my biggest obstacle now) then your blood sugars will level off and you will not be hungry for carbs. Your body is crying for them..just like heroine or nicotine...and over eating cheese or vegies will not help you drop the weight. Coffee creamer is a trouble area for me. I have the Heavy Whipping Cream( 0 carbs) in the refrigerator as well as coconut milk (1 carb), but figure in 2 carbs for the powdered Coffeemate powder. If you will cook your bacon so that it is slightly greasy and limp you will get more bang for the buck. FAT IS YOUR FRIEND...do not be afraid to eat butter on vegies, full fat dressing on lettuce, olive oil in your eggs and drizzle it on your salads with the dressing. I make a dip of Mayonnaise, curry powder (it has carbs too), and liquid Splenda (EzSweetz) to dip in raw vegies (they have less carbs raw than cooked by the way) to get in more fat. There is a book Eat Fat Get Thin that tells you the specifics on why protein and vegies go to excess carb/stored fat and why eating fat does not go to carb/stored fat.
I know the weeks that I over do the salads and vegies, I do not lose and have had gains. DIET SODAS are my biggest hurdle right now. I did not drink them during the strict part of Induction, but slid back in really quickly. Several doctors have told me to stop them, they soften bones and teeth. I have osteoporosis and do not want to take the meds so I am trying to go for just decaf iced tea and water with lemon, also koolaid with liq. splenda. If you take a GUMMY Vitamin or chew sugarless gum..there are carbs there that must be counted. If you start the low carb ice cream, popsicles, or jello you may not lose as quickly. Almonds are causing me some problems now, so I am going to not buy them anymore. Good luck with your journey...it works so well.
50by60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:06 AM   #580
Senior LCF Member

50 by 60: I ordered the book, "eat fat, get thin." I am interested in learning how these diets work, so I can better informed choices. I"m on day 8 of induxction. And I've lost 6 pounds! SO happy. Maybe the basco had DID make me retain water. I have't had any since.
Is it wrong if I skip salads for a day or two? In other words, if my only intake is protein, is that alright or is it necessary to get those salad carbs in for the diet to work ?
Old 04-21-2012, 02:09 AM   #581
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 50by60
Stats: 263/195/150
Start Date: 6/4/11
tracyhoch-I have seen others lose fast weight by eating just meat and eggs for several days in a row. I think they call it the meat and egg fast. I also have seen the daily food plans of posters that only showed meat, eggs, and fats and very limited carbs, maybe a few green beans or a little broccoli. Dr. Atkins said eat when you are hungry. There were times when I was not hungry and I ate and probably would have been okay with no food. Some do not tolerate salad greens and eat raw cauliflower or broccoli dipped in ranch or bleu cheese dressing. I take cucumber spears, yellow and orange bell pepper strips, and some crunchy celery dipped in Hidden Valley Ranch almost every day to school with some of the new Oscar Meyer NATURAL Applewood smoked turkey slices(4 slices) rolled around Sargento Colby-Jack cheese sticks(2 sticks) for lunch. I only like to eat a SUBWAY SALAD- grilled chicken on lettuce and spinach with added hot bacon strips, lots of cheese shreds, black olives, oil and vinegar, plus 2 packets of Ranch Dressing. I do not like to make my own salads. Sometimes I will make this yummy "dip"...mayonnaise, curry powder to make it yellow, and some liquid Splenda (EZSWEETZ-sold at Netrition or Amazon). I don't measure it, just dump several cups in a bowl and taste as I go. It looks and tastes like cake batter. I dip raw cauliflower and broccoli pieces in it, have tried yellow raw squash too and keep it in the refrigerator for a whole week. It saved me from straying to fast food many an afternoon when I just could not cook or blow the food plan by stopping at one of the many fast food businesses between school and home. I am proud you have dropped so many pounds so quickly. Be sure to make you a graph and have a visual reminder of how far you have come as you lose pounds. I made three with many sheets of grid paper stuck together on a 24 x 18 inch chart tablet paper. It hangs on my small bathroom wall and is a constant reminder of how far I have come. There are two taped one on top of the other. Unfortunately my weight has not moved since December. I need to add some activity, more water, and stop adding in so many extras (powdered coffee creamer, nuts, SF jello, diet sprite, pork rinds). I know when I am working the plan the weight drops steadily.
For a really fast drop I can eat boiled shrimp and asparagus to drop two or three pounds overnight. I need to weigh my meat portions and measure those raw vegies by the cupful too. I have been skipping breakfast...a real no no....so I have only myself to blame for stalling since December.
50by60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #582
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: indian_butterfly
Stats: Start: 206lbs Current:198.5lbs Goal: 150lbs
Start Date: March 25, 2012
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thicky View Post
During the first 2 weeks I lost a total of 10lbs, but now I seemed to be stuck there.
I went from 206 to 196lbs during "Induction". I am now 198.5lbs and getting frusterated.
indian_butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #583
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: indian_butterfly
Stats: Start: 206lbs Current:198.5lbs Goal: 150lbs
Start Date: March 25, 2012
WOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstacyrain View Post
I lost 30lbs in 3 weeks, and then stalled. But, I was losing inches still so I kept going. Finally after a week and a half I am back to losing something on the scale again.
Wow! What does ur menu look like? Did you exercise? That is GREAT! Im having a difficult time!
indian_butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #584
Senior LCF Member

Follow the rules, but do not pass go, do not show weight loss?

Hi Bethany, I'm Tracy. I totally understand how you feel. After 8 days of STRICTLY following the rules, I was down 6 pounds, then came my TOM and back up 4 of the 6 pounds I lost. I'm consistently logging my food on ******.com, and so I see the amount of fat and carbs I'm consuming, and I know I'm within range, so WTH, RIGHT? I think we just have to keep moving forward. My body is stubborn and wants to keep its fat. I bought and read the book, "Eat Fat, Get Thin" by Barry Groves yesterday. He, too, insists this will work. I have about 50 pounds to lose and you have about 80 pounds to lose, so if we keep doing it, it is GOING to work. I used a ketone strip last night to make sure I was still in ketosis. Some people say they don't help them, but it motivates me. It indicated I was moderately in ketosis which means my body is STUBBORN, because I should be head-over-heels, tryin- to-stay-afloat in a freaking tsunami of ketones by now! But ya know what? Atkins and Groves say if you follow the rules, the fat WILL come off, so let's just keep following the rules. We didn't get this weight overnight, so let's get over the hurdle. My goal this week is to keep following the rules and to make sure I eat breakfast. I made some hardboiled eggs, so I can eat one in the car on the way to work. I leave for work at 6 in the morning so I do not have time for a sit-down, leisurely breakfast -- A hard boiled egg and a decaf coffee with full cream is my breakfast. Oh, and pray for my 10-day long, devil-instructed TOM ends already. Good luck to us.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #585
Senior LCF Member

50by60: Thanks for your help. Instead of making myself eat the 2 small salads a day, I"m just sticking with less than that since I'm not a huge fan of lettuce. Since your last post, I bought and read, "Eat Fat, Get Thin," (thx for suggesting) and have ordered the EZ sweetZ from Netrition. Although I'm not making great losses, I know it can be due to my TOM , and also, 1 improvement is that Im not really feeling that hungry anymore. In the first week, I felt like I was starving, needing to binge on bacon , but now I'm ok with just the protein, a few veggie carbs and I'm not feeling so hungry. I remember others had posted that by the end of induction your appetite decreases and I kinda thought that was a bunch of malarkey, but I was wrong; it really is true.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:11 AM   #586
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: theluckyone
Stats: start 115/goal 107
WOE: Atkins/Protein Power
Start Date: Aug 2011/actual induction april 2012
Hey LCF, I'm new here but have posted in a few spots but I am still struggling. So I thought I'd come here and see what anyone might have to offer.. So I am 5'1 I was fluctuating between 112-114.5 consistantly until last Aug when I started atkins, mostly just as a way of life, and also hoping to lose my last 5 lbs of baby weight. I didn't start out super strict, cause I was just trying to get the hang of things, then Holidays hit and I didn't do it so much and then we moved to a new state this last January and by this time I was fluctuating at a very steady 113.5-114.5.... Then I started getting strict on my lc eating, determined to actually lose weight this time, but still not actually following induction. K, then my mil came to visit over Easter and with all the running around we were doing and eating out I totally fell away, for the most part, from lc eating. So by the time she left I was weighing 118.5! Holy cow! Right? So mid April I read a bunch of blogs and some forums and I even got the 2002 ANDRE as recommended on one blog in particular. So here I am still on induction fluctuating between 115-116.5. I lost 3 lbs during my very first week in induction then gained 2 back and by the end of the week I lost one more by 2nd week I lost a few days of half lbs and... Yesterday I weighed 115.5 and today I'm back at 116.5. This is so devastating to me cause the last thing I wanted was to gain weight, specially since I never really needed to lose any.. it just would be nice of I had and could... Can any one tell me what's wrong? Cause I definitely need to lose a bunch now. Like 10 lbs now! I am so sad
theluckyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #587
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Katy
Stats: 299/279/150
WOE: Primal Blueprint 80/20
Start Date: Restart 12/29/13 at 290.5 lbs
I am on day 5 and not losing. I am in moderate ketosis.

typical day:

b: scrambled eggs and cheese
l: chicken salad with chicken and lettuce. sour cream on top.
d. pepperoni, 1 oz of cheese cubes, bell pepper strips
snack: meat and cheese roll ups with mayo or hard boiled eggs

or

b: unsweetened almond milk with scoop of protein powder
l: spinach, splenda sweetened vinaigrette dressing, turkey burger with mozzarella
d: scrambled eggs with bell pepper and onion
s: mozarella cheese stick and cucumber or sugar free jello

or

b: fried egg and bacon
l: tilapia on a bed of spinach with mayo and parmesan cheese
d: grilled chicken and cauliflower "baked potatoes"
s: linda's easy ice cream made with splenda, davinci syrup and heavy cream

I'm measuring food and counting carbs and calories. I've stopped chewing gum. I did drink a diet coke on thursday. I'm willing to give it up and am only drinking it once a week now but I don't know if one soda completed negated all other efforts. I have been putting a little crystal light in water. Could that be stalling me? I can't stand plain water. Is there something else I can put in it that might be better? Maybe a few drops of lemon? Could that be stalling me?

I also have polycystic ovarian syndrome and am taking metformin for insulin resistance.

Last edited by Katy; 05-19-2012 at 08:15 AM..
Katy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #588
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LeenieX
Stats: 180/173/150 5'9"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6/14/2012
Sixth day here and the scale hasn't budged. I was at a point where some days all I would eat was junk food.

Typical day:
B: 2 eggs, 2 breakfast sausages
L: steak, 1c romaine lettuce w/ olive oil
S: oz. of cheese or 3 bacon strips
D: some kind of meat fried in butter, 1c steamed broccoli w/ butter
S: maybe a slice of bacon or some cheese

Despite having a house full of carby goodness (I have 3 boys) and a party full of good stuff, I never cheated. Never even had a craving.

Stepped on scale this AM and I am MAYBE down a half lb. Haven't gotten testing strips yet, they are on their way.
LeenieX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #589
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: martiangurll
Stats: 250ish/201.5/138???
WOE: HCG at the moment R3P2VLDC33
Start Date: 4/01/10 (Atkins restart)
If you are ovulating or about to have menses, you could stall for a few days then whoosh you will see the scale move. I would hold steady. Also, measure to see if you are losing inches instead of pounds, that happens to me too. Sometimes when the scale does not move, I notice a loss of inches in the waist or other places...
martiangurll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #590
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Monkeyfish
Stats: 210/195.8/135
WOE: Atkins (grain/wheat free)
Start Date: May 8, 2012
Also, if you've done Induction a few times before but have not stuck with it, it will take a little longer for your body to finally "believe" that you're serious. I have tried and gone off plan so many times that this time around I didn't start losing until well into my second week of Induction. Hang in there, the weight will come off!
Monkeyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:11 AM   #591
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Boboelink
Day #4 and I have gained almost 2 lbs. I exercised, drank a lot of water but did have some fancy sf skinny starbucks fraps. and sf cheesecake -- I suppose those were the culprits. All this means I think is I need to be stricter.
Boboelink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:36 AM   #592
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Vita oldie
Stats: 160 want to be below 140
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: June 2012
Sf frap

Just looked up carbs in such drinks- Starbucks won't give a list of all ingress. So difficult to say the total carbs but on 1 site a writer states that even when sugar free they can have 50 carbs! Shock.
Vita oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #593
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Teri34
Stats: 184/178/132
WOE: Low carb diet
Start Date: September 15 2013
Hello ladies. I feel so bad. I started Atkins 2 and a half weeks ago, lost about 9-10 pounds, but for the past one week my weight stalled. I got so upset today I had two spoons of Nutella, piece of chocolate and biscuit. And I feel soooo horrible. What have I done....:-(
Teri34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #594
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Neezie
Stats: 238.2/getting smaller!/130
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: July 2012
Stalling on induction before I even got started. I started Induction on July 4th and have not lost any weight. I do have pms. Ugh.
Neezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:05 AM   #595
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Black Betty
Stats: 180/164/145, 5'10"
WOE: Low-Carb, Gluten-Free
Start Date: August 2011
I need help! I've been on induction for almost a year. I lost about 25 pounds and kept it off until about a month ago. I had a small bowl of wild rice porridge and some alcohol. My weight shot up 10 pounds and, even though there's been a little budging by a few pounds, I haven't been able to get it off. Here's what I eat on a regular day:

Breakfast:
Half heavy cream/half water with whey protein (2 carbs a serving per serving of protein), sometimes with raw organic cacao powder (2 carbs)

Lunch:
Double bacon cheeseburger from A&W, no bun, no toppings

Snack:
2-3 cans of diet soda

Dinner:
LC fake cinnamon toast crunch (pork rinds with Splenda, cinnamon, heavy cream, water)

I have gluten sensitivity and I'm started to think I need to cut back on dairy somehow.

Also, on Sundays I go out for bingo with a friend and order a pizza. I just eat the cheese and pepperoni off, but I feel unusually bloated afterward. Hm.
Black Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:33 AM   #596
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dbkate
Stats: 299/275/195 6'1" Weigh-in whenever
Start Date: 4/28/12 Back on the wagon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Betty View Post
I need help! I've been on induction for almost a year. I lost about 25 pounds and kept it off until about a month ago. I had a small bowl of wild rice porridge and some alcohol. My weight shot up 10 pounds and, even though there's been a little budging by a few pounds, I haven't been able to get it off. Here's what I eat on a regular day:

Breakfast:
Half heavy cream/half water with whey protein (2 carbs a serving per serving of protein), sometimes with raw organic cacao powder (2 carbs)

Lunch:
Double bacon cheeseburger from A&W, no bun, no toppings

Snack:
2-3 cans of diet soda

Dinner:
LC fake cinnamon toast crunch (pork rinds with Splenda, cinnamon, heavy cream, water)

I have gluten sensitivity and I'm started to think I need to cut back on dairy somehow.

Also, on Sundays I go out for bingo with a friend and order a pizza. I just eat the cheese and pepperoni off, but I feel unusually bloated afterward. Hm.
I'd lay off so many diet sodas and substitute actual food for a snack. Also, your food skews toward imitation 'sweet' instead of protein -- perhaps your body is reacting to so much fake sweetness and your insulin is reacting?

There's not a lot of nutrition in your meal plan here. Where are the veggies? Your body might be holding onto the weight because it thinks it's starving. Add more fat, unprocessed meat protein and a few green veggies in there. You might also have a nitrate sensitivity, such as in bacon, pepperoni and salami.

Last edited by dbkate; 07-18-2012 at 05:35 AM..
dbkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #597
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Black Betty
Stats: 180/164/145, 5'10"
WOE: Low-Carb, Gluten-Free
Start Date: August 2011
Thanks, dbkate! All really good points. I'm cutting out the sodas. I'll add in some broccoli every day and see what happens when I leave that cacao stuff out of my morning shake. I also haven't been taking my multivitamins like I should.
Black Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:58 AM   #598
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mrshill45
Stats: 272/254/170
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: Restart - January 2014
I need some serious help.

I have been on a clean Atkins regimate since the February. I am proud to say I have lost a total of 20 lbs. This is an average of about 1 lb a week, well...up until around the beginning of June. Since June I have been stuck at the 241 - 242 mark which is getting very frustrating. Below is my typical menu. Any suggestions on how I can get the weight to start falling off would be greatly appreciated.

B: 1 oopsie roll, 1 egg fried in CCO, 1 cup of coffee with 1 pack Slenda & HWC
L: Salad w/lettuce, tomato, onion, blue cheese dressing with some type of meat (usually chicken)
D: Pork chopped breaded in pork rinds, broccolli and cheese or faux mashed potatoes, green bean cooked in bacon grease.
S: Whipped cream and a diet soda

Thanks again for all of your help.
mrshill45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:00 AM   #599
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
Hi all this is my 6 day I've lost six lbs.i was Atkins a few years ago and lost 70 lbs.but 4 years ago had to move to va. To care for my dad.guess what it was stressful so I ate and ate.gained all my weight back plus some.so here I am again trying to get it off..this is what I tell you about my ups and downs.

Cheese was a big staller.
Pork rines I love them but slow my weight down
Nuts slowed weight down
Heavy cream big staller
So I ate clean and the weight came right off.
Once you get past that first week you will not be hungry any more if you eat clean..no process food.having a buddie on this site will help so much.

Right now I am in so much pain from a pinch never in my back with bulging disc. It's because I was 205 lbs to much.for this 5 ft body.i no losing this will help me a lot to lose. You all can do this.when you want something not on your food list say to your self is it worth is.over and over talk your self out of it.
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:07 AM   #600
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: LadyKT
Stats: 159/150/125 - 5'3"
WOE: Whatever gets me to goal...
Start Date: January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by portcop01 View Post
Hi all this is my 6 day I've lost six lbs.i was Atkins a few years ago and lost 70 lbs.but 4 years ago had to move to va. To care for my dad.guess what it was stressful so I ate and ate.gained all my weight back plus some.so here I am again trying to get it off..this is what I tell you about my ups and downs.

Cheese was a big staller.
Pork rines I love them but slow my weight down
Nuts slowed weight down
Heavy cream big staller
So I ate clean and the weight came right off.
Once you get past that first week you will not be hungry any more if you eat clean..no process food.having a buddie on this site will help so much.

Right now I am in so much pain from a pinch never in my back with bulging disc. It's because I was 205 lbs to much.for this 5 ft body.i no losing this will help me a lot to lose. You all can do this.when you want something not on your food list say to your self is it worth is.over and over talk your self out of it.
I've contemplated giving up dairy - but that is what makes me happy on this WOE. Plus most recipes I have use cream and/or cheese How do you get around this without feeling....bored?
LadyKT is offline   Reply With Quote