Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #301
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelad653
Stats: 161/151/145
WOE: Atkins/low carb
Start Date: January 4 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedargardenfoods View Post
Hey guys, im glad I found this thread. Ok I have been on atkins induction for 17 days and i lost about 8 pounds, the first week. And nothing else :S. I am staying under 20 carbs. The thing is I drink alot of diet soda and coffee. Could this be effecting my weight lose? and sometime i eat late around 9. what could i change to kick in my weight loss again?
I think you answered your own question kinda.... try not to eat so late and maybe just cut back a little on the soda.. have a water instead just once a day for a week or two and then do the same again til you get down to one a day or so... I just said that because thats what alot of people seem to think stall them. i on the other hand do well and have done well before no matter how much diet drinks i have .. so dont beat yourself up over it too bad.

Other than that (and not to discourage you or cause you to do something that might not be exactly right for you) i have noticed that when i change things up or when i eat more carbs than 20. by eating corn tortillas and sugar free wheat bread more than i used to think was exceptable, i begin to lose weight more than on VLC.. if i keep my carbs really low i just maintain at one weight!

BUT!!!!----- 8 pounds in 2 and a half weeks is GREAT!!!!!!!

So.. maybe you just need to let your body catch up to all the weight you lost in the first week. GOOD JOB!!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #302
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cedargardenfoods
Stats: 160/150
WOE: Atkins
angela thanks for your reply, I have heared of that increase your carbs then go back to induction... I finally got to the point where I dont feel like eating. Thanks but the last time i did induction i lost 14 in 14 days. I guess my body is changing.
Cedargardenfoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:39 AM   #303
Senior LCF Member

did my weigh in and I didnt lose anything. I lost 1 inch :S. And im soo contipated so maybe thats the reason. Have you experienced that?
Old 04-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #304
Senior LCF Member

Yep. I noticed that flax seed anything and upping the nuts in my diet really keep me regular. how much water are you drinking daily?
Angelad653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #305
Senior LCF Member

I drink alottttttt almost 15 cups a day
Old 04-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #306
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Artemesia
Havn't been here for a while, just saying hello.
Artemesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #307
Senior LCF Member

hiii artmesia
Old 04-11-2010, 02:27 AM   #308
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ville
Stats: 161/155/143
WOE: Moderate Carb
Start Date: 21/3/2010
I am on induction for 22 days now. First two week I controlled not only carbs, but calories as well (7 pounds down). Second week I stalled.
After analising food diary, I noticed that my fat intake decreased. So on the third week, I increased fat intake and while still controlled calories, lost one more pound. But then for four days I stopped controlling calories, but still ate lots of fats, and under 20 grams of carbs. During those 4 days I gained back 3 pounds.
Seems Atkins is just like any other diet: eat less calories and you will lose weight, eat more calories and you will be gaining it.
ville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:12 AM   #309
Senior LCF Member

Hi Artemesia!

Ville-- I agree that sometimes it is like that, but sometimes it also has to do with other factors. and 22 days isnt enough time to judge how you react to the changes, that only a day more that 3 weeks, and for anyone who is dieting 7 pounds is a pretty great change for just a couple weeks.
I know that i can stuff my face with beef jerky and bunless burgers (like i did the last couple weeks since i started working and didnt have time for cooking) and lose weight faster than if i eat chicken breast and stuff like that. I practically lived off of beef jerky and burgers with the occasional grilled chicken salad with bacon and cheese and i lost faster than i was when i was watching my cals. so really its all about YOU and YOUR body and how you react to the different food and probably ratios. i have read into the eat fat lose fat diet and altho it is pretty much atkins anyway, there is something to be said for it. just dont give up and go eating sugar by the spoonful or anything ok! because even tho you may be discouraged by not losing, or gaining a little in the last week, you are still a few pounds lighter than when you started! and who can argue with that
Angelad653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:04 AM   #310
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: feeters1
Stats: 229/221/150
WOE: Atkins induction
Start Date: april 2nd 2012
im kinda bummed that i have stalled...three days and ive actually gained a two pounds...i lost 5 during my first week and now im back up two. I measured myself today and no difference not sure what so different this week than last week. The cravings have lessened so im grateful for that ..Diet soda is my weakness so ill cut back on that and just have water and crystal light.....i hope the weight loss starts up again
feeters1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #311
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: momof2cnc
Stats: BMI-33.8-178.8/124/108.8 5'1" goal-70lbs
WOE: Low Carb-my way
Start Date: (hw194/lc159-120lbs) 2007, (hw178.8) 4/2/2010
Wondering if anyone could give me some clues as to what could be my issue?

Lost 10.4lbs my first week of induction, and lost 1.2 lbs (combined) on days 8, 9 & 10. I then woke up on the 11th day and had gained 2.2 lbs!! I drink tons of water (and NEVER cheat) and the only thing I can see that changed on that 10th day was that I had mashed cauliflower. Today my 11th day I'm and down .2 lbs but I am just wondering WTHeck ???

I KNOW it's so pathetic/sad but this little gain actually through everything into a tailspin...

Ugh...thanks for listening.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: fembomb
Stats: Highest 210/198/118
WOE: Atkins + HHCG (Fishy Vegetarian)
Start Date: Atkins since 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by ville View Post
I am on induction for 22 days now. First two week I controlled not only carbs, but calories as well (7 pounds down). Second week I stalled.
After analising food diary, I noticed that my fat intake decreased. So on the third week, I increased fat intake and while still controlled calories, lost one more pound. But then for four days I stopped controlling calories, but still ate lots of fats, and under 20 grams of carbs. During those 4 days I gained back 3 pounds.
Seems Atkins is just like any other diet: eat less calories and you will lose weight, eat more calories and you will be gaining it.
heya...
when you are close to goal weight..
the loss takes time...
for weight loss you cant beat Atkins..
i feel very strongly about that...
if you are exercising..
scale weight also takes longer to show up..
i have lost only 6 pounds on the scale..since valentines...
my only choice is to be patient..
i am certainly not going to eat off plan bc weight loss is slow...
what sense would that make?
other diets never worked for me except Atkins...
so all i know to do is stay on plan and have patience..
i am not going to quit exercising bc then i sacrifice muscle..
i dont want to lose muscle just to see the scale go down...
keep at it and Be Positive!!
Old 04-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #313
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: martiangurll
Stats: 250ish/201.5/138???
WOE: HCG at the moment R3P2VLDC33
Start Date: 4/01/10 (Atkins restart)
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2cnc View Post
Wondering if anyone could give me some clues as to what could be my issue?

Lost 10.4lbs my first week of induction, and lost 1.2 lbs (combined) on days 8, 9 & 10. I then woke up on the 11th day and had gained 2.2 lbs!! I drink tons of water (and NEVER cheat) and the only thing I can see that changed on that 10th day was that I had mashed cauliflower. Today my 11th day I'm and down .2 lbs but I am just wondering WTHeck ???

I KNOW it's so pathetic/sad but this little gain actually through everything into a tailspin...

Ugh...thanks for listening.
It is possible you are just sensitive to cauliflower. It was probably water weight you gained back and it will come off again. Consider it an experiment in which you learned what is not best for you to eat. Don't give up! I am reading through and finding lots of folks in this subforum are intolerant of certain veggies. I was shocked to hear some folks can't even eat lettuce!
martiangurll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:02 AM   #314
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: feeters1
Stats: 229/221/150
WOE: Atkins induction
Start Date: april 2nd 2012
ugghhhh gained another pound..... lost 5 pounds in the first week and now im up 3 ....so now ive only lost 2 pounds in 10 days. Could stress really effect it so much? Ive been so stressed and think i maybe eating too much protein .
feeters1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #315
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ville
Stats: 161/155/143
WOE: Moderate Carb
Start Date: 21/3/2010
Angelad653, thank you for encouragement. I am not quitting yet and see how it goes. Thou I am not stepping on the scales anymore till I feel leaner.
Fembomb, actually I wasnt exercising much for the last month. But starting next week I will be running again and see if I have enough energy with Atkins.
ville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #316
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: threas
Stats: 5'6"~243/226/170-160
WOE: LOW CARB
Start Date: FEB.6th,2009
I was stalled for a long time. I went back and read the new Atkins' book and wrote down everything I put in my mouth. Weighing and measuring your food keeps you honest too. The new book said to make sure 12-15 carbs out of the 20,come from veggies. I failed miserably the 1st day ,but it became easier to fit in the veggies the second day onward. 3 1/2 days down and I've lost 1lb. with TOM! So refocus and you'll get there. Don't give up, because other changes are taking place in your body besides weight. I read about that scales lie. I'll see if I can find that article and post it.
Keep your chin up, it happens to everyone sooner or later.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:21 PM   #317
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: threas
Stats: 5'6"~243/226/170-160
WOE: LOW CARB
Start Date: FEB.6th,2009
WHY THE SCALES CAN LIE

A biologist at Berkeley shared something very revealing on the low-carb BBS system about 4 years ago that helps us all through the erratic weight fluctuations you invariably encounter: Fat cells are resilient, stubborn little creatures that do not want to give up their actual cell volume. Over a period of weeks, maybe months of "proper dieting", each of your fat cells may have actually lost a good percentage of the actual fat contained in those cells. But the fat cells themselves, stubborn little guys, replace that lost fat with water to retain their size. That is, instead of shrinking to match the reduced amount of fat in the cell, they stay the same size! Result - you weigh the same, look the same, maybe even gained some scale weight, even though you have actually lost some serious fat.

The good news is that this water replacement is temporary. It's a defensive measure to keep your body from changing too rapidly. It allows the fat cell to counter the rapid change in cell composition, allowing for a slow, gradual reduction in cell size. The problem is, most people are frustrated with their apparent lack of success, assume they have lost nothing, and stop dieting.

However, if you give those fat cells some time, like 4-6 months, and ignore the scale weight fluctuations, your real weight/shape will slowly begin to show. The moral of the story - be patient! Your body is changing even if the number on the scale isn't.

PATTERNS OF WEIGHT LOSS

Common patterns of weight loss from tracking a lot of people who become assimilated into the low carb lifestyle, a pattern emerges.... the 2 week induction is pretty heady...weight lost just about every single day, enormous and unbelievable amounts of weight loss are reported. This is often followed by complaints that weight loss "stalls" or that the rate drops to only 1 pound per week.

Many people just don't know that fat-loss ...the actual goal when on a weight-reduction" diet, is rate-limited. In other words, the human body has factors that prevent more than a certain amount of fatty-acid release from storage...and even more factors that prevent those released fatty acids from being used up instead of stored back into the fat cells.

A priority of the human body is survival. Anything that threatens its survival results in the cascade of events to maintain the previous status quo. Water fluctuations are one way the body does this. OK...so you done good on Atkins' during induction...lost 10 pounds the first 2 weeks. Maybe 7 the first week and 3 the second. But, whoa! Weeks 3 and 4 there is NO loss! And weeks 5 and 6 is only 1/2 pound each!

So... what gives? Initially, the body jettisons the water attached to the glycogen stores that we diligently deplete to get into ketosis...this accounts for about 3-5 pounds of water. In addition, muscle stores of glycogen are not being replaced when used...which will account for the rest. All in all...MAYBE 1/2 pound of fat was metabolized during the first week... and MAYBE 1/2 pound of fat was metabolized the 2nd week. Of that 10 initial pounds, only 1 pound was fat and 9 pounds water...

The body senses this lack and sirens start shrieking: Warning! Warning! Losing water... new thing...got to get back to the status quo! Brain tells body to produce and release that vasopressin anti-diuretic hormone....more water is retained, and no weight loss noticed. Fat loss is still occurring, MAYBE even 2 pounds per week, because ketosis is firmly established and appetite suppression is in effect...but water retention is hiding that continuing fat loss. The body is preventing dehydration with this mechanism, and that's a *good* thing.

From the perspective of the scale, it can be discouraging. Which is why the mantra: Water retention masks fat loss (repeated frequently to oneself) is helpful. Water retention will mask ongoing fat-loss for as long as the body retains the water. We can combat this by drinking more water...but we aren't going to totally overcome this mechanism during the initial water-loss phase of the Atkins diet. By weeks 5 and 6, things start to get back in balance, and the scale will begin to reflect the true fat-loss...which, as mentioned before is rate-limited.

Individuals vary, but max weight loss runs about 2 pounds per week...under extremely optimal conditions... or 1% of body weight (whichever is the lower number). So don't use the scale as an excuse to undermine your progress. Even when the scale is in a stall, fat loss can be occurring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've been told over an over again that daily weighing is unnecessary, yet many of us can't resist peeking at that number every morning. If you just can't bring yourself to toss the scale in the trash, you should definitely familiarize yourself with the factors that influence it's readings. From water retention to glycogen storage and changes in lean body mass, daily weight fluctuations are normal. They are not indicators of your success or failure. Once you understand how these mechanisms work, you can free yourself from the daily battle with the bathroom scale.

Water makes up about 60% of total body mass. Normal fluctuations in the body's water content can send scale-watchers into a tailspin if they don't understand what's happening. Two factors influencing water retention are water consumption and salt intake. Strange as it sounds, the less water you drink, the more of it your body retains. If you are even slightly dehydrated your body will hang onto it's water supplies with a vengeance, possibly causing the number on the scale to inch upward. The solution is to drink plenty of water.

Excess salt (sodium) can also play a big role in water retention. A single teaspoon of salt contains over 2,000 mg of sodium. Generally, we should only eat between 1,000 and 3,000 mg of sodium a day, so it's easy to go overboard. Sodium is a sneaky substance. You would expect it to be most highly concentrated in salty chips, nuts, and crackers. However, a food doesn't have to taste salty to be loaded with sodium. A half cup of instant pudding actually contains nearly four times as much sodium as an ounce of salted nuts, 460 mg in the pudding versus 123 mg in the nuts.

The more highly processed a food is, the more likely it is to have a high sodium content. That's why, when it comes to eating, it's wise to stick mainly to the basics: fruits, vegetables, lean meat, beans, and whole grains. Be sure to read the labels on canned foods, boxed mixes, and frozen dinners.

Women may also retain several pounds of water prior to menstruation. This is very common and the weight will likely disappear as quickly as it arrives. Pre-menstrual water-weight gain can be minimized by drinking plenty of water, maintaining an exercise program, and keeping high-sodium processed foods to a minimum.

Another factor that can influence the scale is glycogen. Think of glycogen as a fuel tank full of stored carbohydrate. Some glycogen is stored in the liver and some is stored the muscles themselves. This energy reserve weighs more than a pound and it's packaged with 3-4 pounds of water when it's stored. Your glycogen supply will shrink during the day if you fail to take in enough carbohydrates.

As the glycogen supply shrinks you will experience a small imperceptible increase in appetite and your body will restore this fuel reserve along with it's associated water. It's normal to experience glycogen and water weight shifts of up to 2 pounds per day even with no changes in your calorie intake or activity level. These fluctuations have nothing to do with fat loss, although they can make for some unnecessarily dramatic weigh-ins if you're prone to obsessing over the number on the scale.

Otherwise rational people also tend to forget about the actual weight of the food they eat. For this reason, it's wise to weigh yourself first thing in the morning before you've had anything to eat or drink. Swallowing a bunch of food before you step on the scale is no different than putting a bunch of rocks in your pocket. The 5 pounds that you gain right after a huge dinner is not fat. It's the actual weight of everything you've had to eat and drink. The added weight of the meal will be gone several hours later when you've finished digesting it.

Exercise physiologists tell us that in order to store one pound of fat, you need to eat 3,500 calories more than your body is able to burn. In other words, to actually store the above dinner as 5 pounds of fat, it would have to contain a whopping 17,500 calories. This is not likely, in fact it's not humanly possible. So when the scale goes up 3 or 4 pounds overnight, rest easy, it's likely to be water, glycogen, and the weight of your dinner. Keep in mind that the 3,500 calorie rule works in reverse also. In order to lose one pound of fat you need to burn 3,500 calories more than you take in.

Generally, it's only possible to lose 1-2 pounds of fat per week. When you follow a very low calorie diet that causes your weight to drop 10 pounds in 7 days, it's physically impossible for all of that to be fat. What you're really losing is water, glycogen, and muscle.

This brings us to the scale's sneakiest attribute. It doesn't just weigh fat. It weighs muscle, bone, water, internal organs and all. When you lose "weight," that doesn't necessarily mean that you've lost fat. In fact, the scale has no way of telling you what you've lost (or gained). Losing muscle is nothing to celebrate. Muscle is a metabolically active tissue. The more muscle you have the more calories your body burns, even when you're just sitting around. That's one reason why a fit, active person is able to eat considerably more food than the dieter who is unwittingly destroying muscle tissue.

Robin Landis, author of "Body Fueling," compares fat and muscles to feathers and gold. One pound of fat is like a big fluffy, lumpy bunch of feathers, and one pound of muscle is small and valuable like a piece of gold. Obviously, you want to lose the dumpy, bulky feathers and keep the sleek beautiful gold. The problem with the scale is that it doesn't differentiate between the two. It can't tell you how much of your total body weight is lean tissue and how much is fat.

There are several other measuring techniques that can accomplish this, although they vary in convenience, accuracy, and cost. Skin-fold calipers pinch and measure fat folds at various locations on the body, hydrostatic (or underwater) weighing involves exhaling all of the air from your lungs before being lowered into a tank of water, and bioelectrical impedance measures the degree to which your body fat impedes a mild electrical current.

If the thought of being pinched, dunked, or gently zapped just doesn't appeal to you, don't worry. The best measurement tool of all turns out to be your very own eyes. How do you look? How do you feel? How do your clothes fit? Are your rings looser? Do your muscles feel firmer? These are the true measurements of success. If you are exercising and eating right, don't be discouraged by a small gain on the scale. Fluctuations are perfectly normal. Expect them to happen and take them in stride.

It's a matter of mind over scale.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #318
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: daisy41
I just joined the website and am so thrilled to see everyone here!!! I was on Atkins, and Carb Addicts about 10 years ago and lost 30 pounds...which came back after two babies (I love blaming them!!). Anyway, I started back eating carbs during pregnancy and thought I would try a low calorie,low fat approach to losing, but it is not working!! I have another 27 lbs to go, and have decided to go back to what I know works.

A question I have on day 2 of Induction is about appetite, and being afraid to eat......I am not hungry, but I think it has more to do with the fear of making the wrong choice, and not having induction go well. Has anyone else experienced this?? Any tips?
daisy41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #319
Major LCF Poster!

threas, thank you for the post above, really helped me with my mental struggle to understand my stalls...
Old 04-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #320
Junior LCF Member

Stats: 130/130/110
Start Date: April 9th, 2010
Thank you, Threas! I gained 5lbs on induction. That did not make me feel great, but it's likely at least part of that was the fact that I was on my period.

Here's to patience and not giving up!
S.AgentVegetables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #321
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sunnie71
Stats: -47 pounds and many more to go!
WOE: LC and Breastfeeding
Induction adjustment

Hey everybody! I have been lurking this site for years and finally decided to join. I lost about 50 pounds a few years ago on Atkins but also gained it back having a baby. Well, gained it back and then some. SO I am back at it. 3 days so far. I had to make some adjustments with the ratios and calories, but this morning I think I got it down. We shall see.
I look forward to meeting everyone!
Cheers
Sunnie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #322
Senior LCF Member

I did gain 2 pounds the first 2 days. I then tweaked the fat/prot/carb ratio, adjusted my calories and I lost a pound this morning.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:11 PM   #323
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Sunnie, welcome to the LOW CARB wagon train
Old 04-30-2010, 04:29 PM   #324
Senior LCF Member

Thanks, I appreciate that. I feel good about starting this again.

Cheers
Old 04-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #325
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jmontague
Hi Everyone,

I've been on Induction for 2 weeks now. I have been reading this thread, and wanted to say hi. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Last weekend, I had a SF latte breve from Starbucks. I think it totally set me back. It didn't help that I drank a Venti. This weekend, I have set myself up for success. I bought some sugar free Torani syrups and some heavy cream. I'm going to try to make a small steamer, and forego the coffee in it. I've noticed that I must plan my meals and drinks very carefully, but it's helping me buy fresh veggies. I found sugar free bacon tonight at Wal-Mart! I bought some coconut oil because other people in this site have had good luck with it, so we'll see how that goes.

I hope to make new friends on here so that we can help each other be accountable and encourage each other.

Thanks for listening!
Jean
jmontague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #326
Junior LCF Member

Hey everyone! I'm feeling really discouraged. I started out three weeks ago at 130. A week in I started my period and went up to 135, this last week I shook off what I assume was water weight and am at 130. But as of yet I haven't really lost any weight. Which is incredibly frustrating. What could I be doing wrong? I'm strict about induction and exercise. If it's not allowed in the '92 version, it doesn't go in my mouth and yet, here I am holding steady with weight and measurements. This blows.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #327
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Artemesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeters1 View Post
ugghhhh gained another pound..... lost 5 pounds in the first week and now im up 3 ....so now ive only lost 2 pounds in 10 days. Could stress really effect it so much? Ive been so stressed and think i maybe eating too much protein .
I can tell you from personal experience that stress raises your cortisol levels and this can make it virtually impossible to lose weight.
I only started losing when I added meditation into the mix. I'm not talking about incense and chanting - though no harm if it helps - I just mean finding a quiet time and sitting relaxed and reflecting for 15 minutes. I didn't use tapes, though some people prefer to. Whenever I found myself stressed at other times, I would take deep slow breaths and think about something pleasant for a moment or two.
I know it sounds simplistic, but there is good research behind it. Make a little time for yourself, it's not ALL about the diet, although Atkins is brilliant.
Artemesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:09 AM   #328
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemesia View Post
I can tell you from personal experience that stress raises your cortisol levels and this can make it virtually impossible to lose weight.
I only started losing when I added meditation into the mix. I'm not talking about incense and chanting - though no harm if it helps - I just mean finding a quiet time and sitting relaxed and reflecting for 15 minutes. I didn't use tapes, though some people prefer to. Whenever I found myself stressed at other times, I would take deep slow breaths and think about something pleasant for a moment or two.
I know it sounds simplistic, but there is good research behind it. Make a little time for yourself, it's not ALL about the diet, although Atkins is brilliant.
Well said. Its a matter of mind over matter. Once we get our mindset into the skinny mode, the body will follow!
Old 05-04-2010, 02:58 PM   #329
Junior LCF Member

Very good point, Artemesia. I am definitely a worrier and have lost as much as ten pounds in the past just doing yoga and meditation. I should add them in alongside my exercise routine.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #330
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: PattyInTemecula
Stats: 230/218/150
Start Date: 5/3/10
Hello Everyone, I'm new to this site and am very happy to have found it. I started induction about a week ago - I'm down about 5 pounds. I've tried low carb on the ******* plan with very limited success. I was very depressed and lost interest quickly. This is my first shot with Atkins.
PattyInTemecula is offline   Reply With Quote