Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #1561
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimbersh47
Stats: 5'5" 330/235/149
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: January 2, 2014
Bonny Jean - I'm so sorry about your tragic (car) and frustrating (package and DS) day! I hate it when I have days like that! Bedtime can't come fast enough! Here's to a better day tomorrow for you!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2014, 04:36 PM   #1562
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betterthanever
Stats: 265/192/165
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Feb 2014
Just checking in on everyone and saying hi. I got a new teaching job, so I'm staying very busy.

Neener--looking with envy at your 200...the suspense must be killing you! I'm not too far behind, but it seems like it's taking forever to get to Onederland, doesn't it?!
Sherlock--congrats on reaching Twoterville!!
bmac--you are really cruising!
Kimber--sounds like you are having a great time on vacation! DH didn't quite understand why I didn't want to go off plan when we took our trip, but he accepted it. So much better to come home and NOT regret what we ate!
Skinny/Tweeker/Eve--glad to see you are all still here and working the program!
Pauletticus--you just keep plugging along and losing!! Great!
Old 08-15-2014, 05:36 PM   #1563
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Bonny-Jean
Stats: 5'4" 228 /147.8 / 138
WOE: Atkins '72 Extended Induction!
Start Date: Sept 16, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbersh47 View Post
Bonny Jean - I'm so sorry about your tragic (car) and frustrating (package and DS) day! I hate it when I have days like that! Bedtime can't come fast enough! Here's to a better day tomorrow for you!
Totally!! Oh, forgot to mention that when I went to call my boss to let him know I'll be late due to an accident, wasn't my cell phone dead!!!
OMG!! What a day!! At least I know tomorrow HAS to be better, right?? Knock wood!
Old 08-15-2014, 07:55 PM   #1564
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Skinnycj
Stats: 188/157/120
WOE: Atkins 72 hardcore
Start Date: June 2014
Better- good to know you were away due to school keeping you busy. It is that time of year again.

Bonnie- sounds like a nightmare. Sending good vibes your way and hoping you have a great weekend.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:06 AM   #1565
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lilyflowertulip
Stats: 265/230.2/160
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: Jan 2014 (restart)
Questions!

Hi! I've been looking over this thread a little as well as the 72 plan and I think this might be the right one for me. I've been on semi-strict (okay, probably not really that strict- not a huge cheese fan but I LOVE cream and onions and other sugary vegetables like tomatoes or sweet peppers are a true weakness) Induction for nearly 9 months and have lost 30 pounds, taking me from about 265 down to 235 on my 5'5 frame. This is lovely, it's great and all- but in January I promised myself I was going to try really hard to get under 200 pounds by 2015 and at this rate it doesn't look like it will happen doing what I'm doing. So, reducing carbs even more it is!

This might be TMI, but we're all friends here, so I have to say that one of the draws of this way of eating is that vegetables are difficult on my digestive system. I'm very prone to loose BMs and I seem to do just fine without the extra fiber, so yay there. However, I do worry about getting even less potassium in my diet. Even 9 months into this WOE I get leg cramps and have to supplement with potassium and get extra salt in my diet. It's a persistent problem still though and I'm wondering if anyone has had worse symptoms since starting 72?

Oh, and the one rule I can't handle is the two cups of lettuce. I hate salads, for one, but it also is terrible on my stomach and totally counterproductive if you're losing all your electrolytes down the toilet.

And lastly, does 35 pounds in 4.5 months seem excessive to those of you who have been on this WOE for a long period of time and have experience with weight loss rates? I know it's very individual, but some of you may have had similar goals to mine. I sort of want to mentally prepare myself for possible failure so I don't get too disappointed- it would be okay if I don't of course, I just want to be reasonable in my goals so I don't get discouraged.

I'm going to try really hard to get a least a little physical activity every day. If I could do 15-20 min on the treadmill it would be way better than nothing. Lack of exercise could be one reason why my weight loss has been slow, because otherwise I've been pretty faithful and have kept carbs reasonably low. I'm 28 so my metabolism should still be pretty good, but if I'm being honest here I HATE exercise. I have to force myself.

Last edited by Lilyflowertulip; 08-16-2014 at 01:09 AM..
Old 08-16-2014, 01:34 AM   #1566
Senior LCF Member

OK, I just looked over the rules a little more carefully and I'm relieved to see lettuce is not your only vegetable option. I can handle small amounts of some of the other ones for sure and pickles don't bother me.

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone know why cream cheese isn't allowed? It has fewer carbs per ounce than a lot of hard cheeses, hmm- and definitely less than cottage cheese.

Last edited by Lilyflowertulip; 08-16-2014 at 01:36 AM..
Old 08-16-2014, 05:00 AM   #1567
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sherlocklabs
Stats: 320+/289/130
WOE: Atkins, LCHF ~ Clean Eating Only
Start Date: Restart: 6/29/14
Morning all!
Stopping in quick....
Weigh in: down 2 lbs
I will stop in later!
Everyone have a great LC day!!
Old 08-16-2014, 05:22 AM   #1568
Major LCF Poster!

Morning All

Still sitting at 150. Ugh, like watching paint dry!!

Yeah, yesterday was definitely one of those days, as "Pink" would say. Thanks for the pats on the back girls.

Congrats to all you losers today! Nice drop Denise!!
KUTGW you Warriors, you!

Lily:
-I don't eat veggies, never have. Many other don't either. I think it's more of a "if you must have" rather than you "should have" kind of thing. I could be wrong but I kind of stalled when I tried to have greens every day.
-6 months in I started having severe leg cramps, tried mag & pot and nothing helped. It's almost every night now.
-I haven't done a lick of exercise and still lost but I'm actually wishing I had done something! I'm honestly just too lazy!
- Everyday just strive to keep the carbs as close to zero as possible.
Old 08-16-2014, 05:47 AM   #1569
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: PauletticusJ
Stats: 331/267/175
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 3/2/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyflowertulip View Post
OK, I just looked over the rules a little more carefully and I'm relieved to see lettuce is not your only vegetable option. I can handle small amounts of some of the other ones for sure and pickles don't bother me.

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone know why cream cheese isn't allowed? It has fewer carbs per ounce than a lot of hard cheeses, hmm- and definitely less than cottage cheese.
You don't HAVE to have the salad or pickle - it is just an option for those who want to have some sort of vegetable with their meat.

And I have no idea why cream cheese is not allowed. Always wondered about that myself. I believe Dr. Atkins had his reasons. Perhaps he found that cream cheese hindered weight loss in many individuals???? I do not know. He never really explained why in his book. But we just follow his guidelines blindly without questioning and it seems to work for us.
Old 08-16-2014, 05:53 AM   #1570
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: PauletticusJ
Stats: 331/267/175
Start Date: 3/2/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyflowertulip View Post
However, I do worry about getting even less potassium in my diet. Even 9 months into this WOE I get leg cramps and have to supplement with potassium and get extra salt in my diet. It's a persistent problem still though and I'm wondering if anyone has had worse symptoms since starting 72?
I am having problems with that right now. My last blood test showed below normal potassium, chloride and sodium levels. My doctor has me on potassium supplements, told me to eat more salt, and told me not to drink excessive amounts of water. It is not a common problem, some people have no issues whatsoever, but there are a few of us who naturally have lower levels of electrolytes and it looks like you are I are 2 of them.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:46 AM   #1571
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: xEveWasFramedx
WOE: Atkins 72' Induction
Start Date: August 2014
Good morning!

Welcome to MissVicNic and Lily! Congrats on your losses so far! If you stick with these girls you'll definitely have further losses to celebrate!

Sherlock - Yay on your loss!!!

Skinny - Thank you for the advice. It will be interesting to see how drinking effects my weight loss.

I do not have a specific time line for weight loss, so if the scale doesn't go down (or worse, goes up!) it's not going to keep me from reaching a goal on time. I think it will be a good lesson for me about learning my limits. I do like to have a couple drinks on the weekend, so inevitably I'm going to have to figure out how I can work that into this woe. I plan on keeping drinks to a bare minimum over the next few months overall, but this is kind of a special occasion and I want to relax and enjoy it. Hope that makes sense!

Last night my boyfriend and I went to a burger bar in Plymouth and I had a "Good Morning Burger" which is a burger with cheddar cheese, bacon, and a fried egg on top. No bun, no fries. It was amazing! Who can feel deprived when that's dinner??

No weigh in for me until Tuesday so I have nothing to report other than that I tested again this morning and my keto stick was nice and purple!

Hope everyone has a fun and relaxing Saturday!

Last edited by xEveWasFramedx; 08-16-2014 at 06:47 AM..
Old 08-16-2014, 07:38 AM   #1572
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimbersh47
Stats: 5'5" 330/235/149
Start Date: January 2, 2014
Good morning everyone! 252 this am -- dang salty bacon!

It is sunny, 65 with a light breeze here. PERFECT weather for me! I've had my walk on the beach, my cup of coffee on my enclosed porch, and I've got my list ready for our trip to Walmart. NO trip is complete without at least one trip! Then we are off to the outlet malls. I'm not really interested in clothes this year being I just bought a bunch for this trip but next year---I'm going to be buying a LOT of clothes! This year we are looking for new pots and pans and I always visit the Yankee Candle Shop to stock up on my candles for the year. I love the Home Sweet Home and the Cherries on Snow scents.

Congrats on the 2lb loss Sherlock! I love it when the weight melts right off!

Eve - You have the right attitude as far as a timeline on the losses goes. I figure our bodies are going to lose on their own timeline and for us to try to lose on one we have set in our heads is just silly and discouraging. I have learned to divorce my feelings from the daily scale reading==I just weigh, record and forget. I just like to see the graphing of those daily weights---the downward trend is all I care about.

Hope everyone has a good on plan day today!

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Old 08-16-2014, 08:52 AM   #1573
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Neener207
Stats: 220/193/145
Start Date: June 22 2014
Casually updating my details to 199 Goodbye 200s forever! I may go back up a pound then back down even lower, seems to be my pattern.

Yesterday was a party for the performing arts groups my son is in. I didn't even have to pack, roasted chicken I had one thigh, ceasar salad and I picked the olives and salami out of the antipasta salad.

Bonny - sorry about your crappy Friday! I hope today is better!

Betterthanever - It did seem like it took forever...corse I took a little weekend journey off plan..that will never happen again. I'm still regretting it!

Lilly - I have IBS (D) and have for most of my life. I find with this diet its really well controlled, I eat very little veggies. Last night I had a small amount of ceasar salad but that was a first in a week or two. So you really do not have to eat them. I try to get some exercise in, was doing well swimming every day but its COLD here in Pittsburgh PA very unseasonable.

Sherlock - Congrats on the 2 lbs
Old 08-16-2014, 09:28 AM   #1574
Senior LCF Member

Neener!!! CONGRATS ON GETTING TO ONEDERLAND!!! If I had ever taken the time to learn how to out in the happy face icons, I'd be dancing all over the place for you.
WOO HOO!! You go, girl!!!
Old 08-16-2014, 09:35 AM   #1575
Senior LCF Member

Lily, I only eat veggies occasionally. I have the opposite problem as you, and I have to work at adding roughage or I get all plugged up. Veggies are definitely optional on Atkins 72. I take potassium daily, and consciously add salt to food. I still get leg cramps occasionally. If you look at my stats and those of others on here, you will see that We don't think you are losing too fast! Do you count carbs? I think most on this thread are under 10. We try for as close to zero as possible. Glad you stopped in! Stick around!
Old 08-16-2014, 12:07 PM   #1576
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: OhAmy
Stats: 5'8" 293/218/145
Start Date: March 25, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neener207 View Post
Casually updating my details to 199 Goodbye 200s forever!
Congrats Neener!!!
Old 08-16-2014, 01:13 PM   #1577
Major LCF Poster!

Good job Neener! Way to go little Warrior!
Old 08-16-2014, 02:01 PM   #1578
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kmme
Hi All,

I am new here but not to Atkins. I lost about 45 lbs 10 years ago, then life got in the way. Death of my father, break up of my relationship, work stress. Quit smoking. The usual excuses I guess and the pounds creeped back on 45 plus an extra 20ish! Been back on plan since March of this year have gone from 197 to 166. My goal is 135.
I seem to have stalled though haven't moved in about a month now.
Took me awhile but I realize my eating has not been as clean as it should be. Here I am ready to start fresh and do it right! 31 pounds to go. Have been reading, reading, reading and you guys have helped so much already without even knowing it! Thank you , I am so glad to be here.
Kim
Old 08-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #1579
Senior LCF Member

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE ADVICE!

Thank you so much to those who chimed in with input! You've put my mind at ease on some things.

Bonny Jean- The only thing that I've found that helps me with the leg cramp situation is a combination of potassium supplments. I take between 600-800 mg a day (I'm leery of giving medical advice on what seems to be a controversial topic, but my doctor told me as long as I wasn't taking a potassium sparing diuretic -I was for a while, which made things much, much worse- a person with normal kidney function would have to take a whole bottle to overdose on potassium, and lower doses don't seem to help) and significantly more salt. I actually bought size 0 gel caps to fill with sea salt so I can pop one at a meal as an easy way to get more salt without actually having to taste it- yech!

Yes, I'm lazy too. I'm laughing and nodding. I'm a teacher and I'm on my feet a fair bit in the school year, but here in Texas it's sooooo hoooootttt and I don't want to do anything at all. I do swim a couple times a week, but mainly I just float... lol.

PauletticusJ- boo on cream cheese, lol. Like I said, I can take or leave most cheese, but cream and cream cheese are my culinary life, seriously. All the desserts you can make... sigh.

I had an episode about four months into Atkins where the leg cramp situation was getting worse and then I was getting dizzy, weak, confused and my heart was beating wildly. I legit thought there was something wrong with my heart, it was terrifying! So I went to the doctor and I had low potassium and low salt. I was hoping it was because I was taking low doses of a diuretic for an unrelated issue but now that I've stopped it can still get bad if I don't make sure to take my potassium and get a lot of salt. I keep hearing people say that your body adapts to this way of living and these symptoms go away, but... not so far.

Neener- It's encouraging to hear that this WOE helps you too. I hope I'll have good luck with this as well. We shall see!

Betterthanever- Hey, we have almost the same starting weight and goals! Honestly.... okay, I haven't been counting carbs. That might be my problem. I started out doing it, but eventually it got to the point that I knew the carb count of everything and I thought I could estimate. I still followed induction rules, but I did just start to 'mentally keep track of things' which probably isn't that effective. I find counting and journaling to be a pain in the booty, but it might just be what I need to do to get under 200 by 2015.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:28 PM   #1580
Senior LCF Member

Betterthanever- your before and after pictures are awesome! You're so glowing in the after!

And Neener! Congrats on onederland! I'm so excited about getting there myself. *fingers crossed* My goal is by December 31! What an awesome Christmas present to myself!
Old 08-16-2014, 03:11 PM   #1581
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sherlocklabs
Stats: 320+/289/130
WOE: Atkins, LCHF ~ Clean Eating Only
Start Date: Restart: 6/29/14
Neener: YAY YOU!!
You are doing an AWESOME job!! KUTGW !!
Old 08-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #1582
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tweaker Geek
I missed checking in another day - almost 2 now. I think I'm caught up on all your posts - you've been chatty again, ladies!

My news is that I was down to 143.6 this morning. I'm hopeful that after that long stall things are going to move again!

Bmac - not cheating while you're away from home is a victory. Knowing that you can be true to your WOE is a great feeling.

Kim - I love going to gift shops. I have a group of friends that we make regular trips to our favorites, go to lunch, gab and just have a fun day - sometimes we even buy something! Cherries on Snow is one of my favorites, too!

MissVicNic - Wow, 2007 to 2014 is a big change! You are very pretty and look like you like to have a good time! I'm pulling for you and wishing you much success on this journey! Stay true to your plan and come here often for support.

Skinny - Any pound lost is a good pound. I like going down 1 more than going up even .5!

Bonny - What can I say to you!! Last 3 accidents were on Fridays?-- what? Do you have a bumper sticker that says Hit Me, or what? Seriously though, I am sorry to hear you had such a lousy day yesterday, I hope today was much better for you.
I'm predicting you'll be back where you were by Tuesday, fingers crossed!

Better - Hi - nice to see you check in.

Neener - Hooray Onederland for you!!

Lily -

I hope I got everyone, if I missed you, I'm sorry!

Have a good night everyone.

Sherlock - WTG!

I keep telling myself that nothing tastes as good as getting to my goal will feel! -- Unfortunately, I don't always listen to myself!!
Old 08-16-2014, 05:59 PM   #1583
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: YankeeChic
Stats: 199/189.8/130
WOE: Atkins '72 Hard Core
Start Date: July, 2014
Good evening everyone! I hope you are all doing well! I'm doing great...loving this WOE so much. The best part for me is the simplicity. I don't like too many choices. It works against me when trying to lose weight. And I'm never hungry! I LOVE THAT!!! Today I unintentionally skipped lunch--running around shopping with my mom, time got away from me. Before I knew it, it was 3pm. And then we gave my dad his favorite birthday cake which I make once a year because it's a lot of work...carrot cake. It is INCREDIBLE! My dad says I need to sell it. It didn't bother me to make it one bit and I served everyone and cleaned up and again, not bothered at all. Got home and made 2 cheeseburgers for dinner.
Question...do you all find that you lose more when you eat beef or chicken...or is there not a difference? I thought the more fat the meat has, the better? I'm not losing any more. Still waiting for TOM which has been a bit unpredictable lately. I get the symptoms and swear it's coming, and nothing. I've had bloodwork and all levels and numbers are normal. I'm wondering if I'm exercising too much. I usually do 30-60 minutes on my exercise bike every day and a DVD every day (30 minutes), alternating days with 5-8 lb. weights. What do you all think?
Also excited but anxious about my upcoming girls only cruise in 54 days! I love this plan, however I haven't been on a cruise in 8 years and I am going to enjoy the food and drink on board which means, I'll be off plan for 4 days. I'm completely prepared for the inevitable weight gain that will happen when I return. I hope it won't be 20 pounds! Whatever my scale says, I will accept it and get right back on plan.

Sherlock, congrats on reaching TWOTERVILLE! That's awesome!!
Eve, so cool that your coworkers are going to join you on plan! Congrats on your loss and better sleep-yay! Oh and that Good morning burger sounds YUM!
SAHM, I'm like you--I pretty much eat the same foods every day, I just might cook them differently. I'm spending less money at the store because my variety is limited which is great!
Ashley, that's crazy about the storm on campus! Congrats on your great loss!
So many losses....you are all so inspiring!!
MissVicNic, welcome and congrats on all your accomplishments! Your pics are amazing!
Tweaker, congrats on your loss too!!
Neener...ONEDERLAND...Woop woop!! Congrats!! Oh and that steak dish you make sounds delicious!!
BMAC, big congrats on being half way to goal! Get that prize girl!!
Kimber, can I ask what coffee jello is? It sounds like you're having a great time on vacation! Chilly air sounds so nice to me right about now. That's great on your new smaller size!
Skinny, yay for your loss! How long do you think you'll do the fast for? Maybe I should do it...?
Bonny, so sorry about your fender bender but glad you're okay!! Next week will be a much better week for you I bet!
Lily, welcome and congrats on your accomplishments! I don't eat veggies at all. This WOE is much kinder on my digestive system.
kmme, welcome! You'll love it here! This group is full of wonderful information and they are so supportive!!

Sorry for the super long post all!! My kiddies are playing with my husband so I have some free time to myself. I'm now off to do a walking DVD in my garage oven. (Florida garage with no air conditioning.)
Old 08-16-2014, 06:59 PM   #1584
Senior LCF Member

Hi Yankeechic! For me the fat content matters more than beef vs chicken. When I try to eat white meat chicken without much fat to accompany it I end up starving and eating a ton, and I think I end up eating too much protein. Dark chicken meat and fattier beef makes me fuller and I eat less, and I personally think I lose better. I've watched a lot of youtube videos from low carb/paleo experts that seem to agree that you should keep keep an eye on your protein intake but can freely eat fat, and it seems to work for me.

BTW, I don't know about the exercise, but there's a chance you might find that your TOM improves eating this way. All my life I've had extremely erratic periods, and often none at all for many months (gyn's only idea was because I was overweight... unhelpful), but within a couple of weeks of going low carb I got my period for the first time in a year and it has been like clockwork ever since provided I don't go off plan. Fingers crossed you have the same results after a while!

Last edited by Lilyflowertulip; 08-16-2014 at 07:10 PM..
Old 08-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #1585
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tweaker Geek
Yankee - thanks!

Lily - I eat both chicken and beef, but also pork and fish. Dark meat chicken is best, IMO, but I do chicken breasts and have cheese with them (cordon blue) or just melted over or chicken salad with plenty of mayo. I eat ground beef, not the leanest but not the fattiest either. That's a choice I make, flavorwise I like 80 to 85%. Cook in bacon fat also, that's added fat. I had a can of sardines in mustard sauce last night for my bedtime snack - they were good, fishy but good! My stomach doesn't seem to care what or when I eat so it's whatever, whenever with me.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:53 PM   #1586
Senior LCF Member

I eat chicken breast every now and then but like you I try to smother it in some other kind of fat. My favorite is chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos and wrapped in bacon.... ummm, WHY oh why is the 72 version cream cheese free? *laments* Will I be kicked out of the strictly 72 if a replace a teeny itty bit of the cheddar cheese with cream cheese and follow all the other rules? I'm not sure my life would be worth living without cream cheese, lol!

I like the fattier ground beef and pork too! Especially pork- doesn't even have to be bacon, pork fat is heaven to me. Once I made hamburgers with a pound of raw ground bacon mixed in with two pounds ground beef. The inside was insanely moist and juicy and the outside fried crisp like bacon, oh my goodness. Seriously the best hamburgers I've ever eaten!! I really need to make that again...

Last edited by Lilyflowertulip; 08-16-2014 at 07:54 PM..
Old 08-16-2014, 07:59 PM   #1587
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: YankeeChic
Stats: 199/189.8/130
WOE: Atkins '72 Hard Core
Start Date: July, 2014
Thanks for the tips! And Lily...those bacon burgers sound CRAZY delicious!! Wish we lived closer! lol...
Old 08-17-2014, 05:38 AM   #1588
Major LCF Poster!

Morning All

Hmm, Fridays!! I don't have a bumper sticker that says "Hit me" ! Thanks for all your kind word ladies and isn't that absolutely bizarre?? The two kids that ran into me were Jan. 26th and next time it was Jan 25th, both were Friday's! 3 yrs ago was a Friday in July so that's 4 times (not my fault) and all 4 were on a Friday. Maybe I should leave the car at home on Friday's??? Too freaky!!

Well, I said I wasn't gonna post any weight loss unless it said .0 decimals but when I saw 149 I was so excited albeit 149.8 which is practically 150, I was just too happy not to see a darn 5 again. So I have to hope it continues going south!

Have a great Sunday y'all!!
Old 08-17-2014, 06:07 AM   #1589
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bmac13
Stats: 231.3/178.3/145
WOE: Atkins '72 Induction
Start Date: May 12, 2014
Hey warrior ladies!!

Everyone is doing so great! Congrats to the great losses!

Bonny-Jean, wasn't 150 your original goal? So that is fantastic!!!!!

I'm still at 190.8. Working my way into the 180s.

Talk to you ladies later. Have a great day!
Old 08-17-2014, 06:29 AM   #1590
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac13 View Post
Bonny-Jean, wasn't 150 your original goal? So that is fantastic!!!!!
Well, I don't do a monthly goal but 138 is my ultimate. Been sitting at 150 for like 10 days, for goodness sakes. Like I said, it's only 1 cup of coffee away from 150 but happy to see anything with a 4 this morning!
Closed Thread