Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Labyrinth
Stats: 179/190/160
WOE: Atkins '72 (VLC)
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2012
hey y'all.

glad to see so many successes!!!!

have a great April!
Labyrinth is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #32
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica View Post
This is my 2nd day of Atkins '72 and even though my keto stix don't register ketosis yet, I feel alot better, meaning I'm not ravenous. I ordered the 1972 DADR (actually it's a 1973 printing) off of Amazon yesterday, so hopefully I will have it by the end of the week! I haven't weighed myself yet, not till Wednesday because that's my regular weekly weigh in. My last weigh was 24.06 (I was a little afraid to see actual weight so I went by BMI, lol) This way is SOOO much easier than the "new" way. I couldn't get that many veggies in daily!

I also do a sort of version of JUDDD, mostly just to try to conserve food because I am a cheapskate. On DD's, I eat mostly eggs fried in a little CO and tuna. My UD's are the more luxurious foods (steak, salmon, bacon, cheese)
Is your name Monica or Demonica? Welcome, regardless! That's interesting that you're doing Atkins "Juddd style." I wonder if that will work well for you. It's so soon and it's just your first attempt at Atkins so there will be nothing to compare to. Glad to have you with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrinth View Post
hey y'all.

glad to see so many successes!!!!

have a great April!
That's it??? That's all you have to say? We want more!!!

I had a good day, but I was in a mood at work. I feel better now because I got offered two more afternoon shifts beginning April 28th! Once program begins, they are going to need to fill in some gaps. I said YES but it's going to be rough. I will need to get my @$$ in serious shape. And I want to really look into the Yoga classes at the gym and not just swimming in their pool. I need something that will work not only my body but my mind. If yoga is anything like I've heard it is like, I need that!

So, it's late here and I need to hit the hay. Sleep tight, people! April is off to a great start, isn't it?
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:00 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lola001
Stats: 68.2/67.1/50
WOE: Atkins 72 post preggy
Start Date: begin 15 April 2009
Hi Everybody

just got through Easter and had a lovely time with my LG organising Easter egg hunts and baking Easter bunny cookies. Back to the office this morning.
Breakfast this morning is plums and greek yoghurt, a little later some cooked oats and then for lunch I will have a portion of couscous with chorizo.
I stepped on the scale this morning and the scale has gone down again to 64.1kg. I know from previous pregnancy that I lose weight in the first two months and then start slowly picking up so I am not too concerned. Thing is I am totally not LC as I am struggling to handle the smell of food.
got my check up in two weeks but this morning felt a bit anxious about the progress.

Donna - thinking of you and sending a little prayer that you and DH get the jobs you are looking for in Colorado.

Cheryl- hope that you are doing better by cutting back on your coffee. those BP spikes sound alarming and I do hope that the doctor could give you some indication of what's wrong.

Demonica and SeattleMorena - hope that you get soem great losses going.
SL - yay! for the drop in dress size and the the scale losses. It is your determination to stick to plan and your walking. WOW! great going.
Hey Kiwi - holding thumbs that you will get there in April. Great going on the 10lb loss.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Demonica
Stats: 210/165/150
WOE: moderate carb JUDDD
Start Date: February 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Is your name Monica or Demonica? Welcome, regardless! That's interesting that you're doing Atkins "Juddd style." I wonder if that will work well for you. It's so soon and it's just your first attempt at Atkins so there will be nothing to compare to. Glad to have you with us!

Actually no, this is not my first attempt at Atkins. I have been doing Atkins, in one form or another, for 3 years and have lost a total of 50 lbs. I just did not like the "new" version of Atkins. Too many veggies!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #35
Big Yapper!

Lola, if you're struggling to handle the smell of food, then all must be well with the little one. Please don't worry. Like you said, losing in the first 2 months is your norm so just run with it, and prepare for the scale to start going up. I'm glad you had a good Easter with your LG.

I have an appointment on Thursday to go over the results of the ANS test that was done in Dr's office last week. They are having everyone who had this test done come in and go over their results. Should be interesting. But I swear, if it's another one of those, "Everything's normal!", I'm going to give up on tests entirely. Something is definitely not right, so how can nothing be wrong?

Forgoing the coffee and all things caffeine yesterday did help somewhat but I still had that dragged-out feeling at the farm. When I tested my vital signs, they were elevated but nowhere near like on Monday. So I will buy "half caff" coffee or learn to enjoy decaf. Caffeine is a drug, like nicotine. Maybe it's just that time in my life to give it up and give myself a fighting chance at a better quality of life.

Have a great day, everyone. I am happy to report that I'm feeling shrinkage happening. My belly feels smaller today, thank God! I woke with the familiar taste of Ketobreath, too. Back in the saddle, girls!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #36
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica View Post
Actually no, this is not my first attempt at Atkins. I have been doing Atkins, in one form or another, for 3 years and have lost a total of 50 lbs. I just did not like the "new" version of Atkins. Too many veggies!
Oh! Well, those are great results. I haven't read about the new versions but I have heard that they are high in veggies. I think that's just the powers-that-be trying to streamline Atkins for the modern dieters. YKWIM? Making it look less extreme to get more people to do it.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:40 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Hey.
Welcome Newbies (or new-to-here-bies)

Cheryl - i sure hope those test results give you some info. glad no caffeine helped. and you are right - it's just another drug. give it up. might really help! and I LOVE yoga! I think it helps everything. Find a good place though - a gym usually doesn't offer the 'extra yoga benefits' that a real studio will have. JMHO. and YAY on the flat tummy.
have been applying for everything - even bagger at the grocery store. Hubby is going to try and work his non-profit again. this scares me. but he's really given up on finding a job. i don't know what to say.

Lola - i think your food choices sound PERFECT! Enjoy! so glad you and LG had a great easter.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess
Old 04-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #38
Big Yapper!

Donna, what about those places that offer day jobs? There's one that I know of in a town next to my own. I don't know what they are called but I think "job centers" or "day labor centers". It's generally work for that day and not a commitment for continued work, but that type of place would at least give each of you "something" until something better comes along. And maybe that day job might get you hooked up with a place who likes how you work and wants to keep you on as an employee. Try and search around for something like that in CO Springs. I don't see how you can lose.

I can't afford to go to a yoga group that I'll have to pay for. I'm already paying close to $50/month for the gym membership. Whatever yoga they offer beginners is what I'll be doing. I'm leery of even walking into a class like that because I am so un-limber (inflexible) and I don't want to make a fool of myself. I have left hip problems that are severe and sitting on the ground in the lotus position (or a position even close to that) would be impossible for me at this juncture. I need gentle beginners yoga. Maybe after that, I can work up to the real thing.

I drank regular coffee today but limited it to two mugs. I'm not working today so I gambled. I returned the Apnea Link to the Dr's office and took my poor bored doggy for the ride. When we got home, I took her around the corner to the Fish and Game that we belong to so she could get out and run around freely. Almost all of the ice is gone now, except for the shadier corners of the ponds. I encouraged her to go swimming and she actually went in. She's crazy! When we lived on a lake with water frontage along our back yard, she would swim as soon as there was a place large enough to swim in a tight circle. I only pitched the stick in three times cause I didn't want her to go into cardiac arrest. Then she shook off a few times and we walked around the trails a while. I took some pics and video using my cell phone but I was shaking so much that I doubt any of it came out good. I have fine tremors; apparently from meds I'm on. I am unaware of it until I go to take pics or video.

Last edited by CherylB; 04-02-2013 at 01:26 PM..
Old 04-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Hi guys - just peeking in real quick. I'm gonna be pretty busy for the remaining of the week and probably won't be able to post. Hate to be MIA but I'll still continue with my LC and everything else. I'll post again on the weekend.

Cheryl - I did yoga classes years ago, there's a yoga village (not sure if that's what you call it) on Paradise Island that I visited once a week for the classes. It was great! I only did it for 1 1/2 months (6 sessions) and had to stop because my partner couldn't continue with me and I hated doing it by myself. You're going to love it! Don't worry about being flexible, by the time they get you relaxed you'll be amazed at how flexible you can get. Have fun with it!

Gotta run!

"Remember, your tape measure is a better friend than your scale, not only more accurate, but better able to report on the actual fat losses..." Dr. Atkins

Mini Goals
Size 12 - April 2013 - Goal met April 1, 2013
Size 10 - Nov 2013
Size 8 - April 2014 (this will take a miracle)
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #40
Big Yapper!

I hope you're right about that, Sherry! Have a good busy week. Read even if you don't have time to respond. Post when you can.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Cheryl - sherry is right - don't worry about flexibility. and if the teacher is good - he/she will help you modify all the poses.
i'm signed up with a temp agency. fingers crossed.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

Hi everybody

another rainy morning here. also alone in the office. needed a break from people that I cannot understand or relate to.
Had my solitary breakfast of yoghurt and apple. Was up since 3am so had a slice of toast and tea at around 4am.
Lunch is a hotdog. I know not great but the butternut soup that I planned could not happen as I got home pretty late yesterday.
will go to the gym later and walk on the treadmill for about 30 minutes and see how I feel.

cheryl- yay! great going on the shrinkage. You know Atkins works. I love your food when you do Atkins. Sending up a prayer for you for Thursday as there is nothing worse that not knowing what is worng with your body. cutting out the coffee sounds like a strategic move that will help your body.

SL- take care and pop in when you can.

Donna- I can image how terrifying it is that hubby wants to give up on work. Going the Non profit route is so risky now. I work for a large NGO currently and everybody is terrified at the lack of funding or interest in funding that is out there. Hopefully your hubby continues to search for work.
Great news on the temping and you have a lot of experience so you should get soemthing great soon.
Demonica- great progress so far. I generally find that with these more recent diet plans the food portions are too large and I end up overeating and see no weightloss - just trying to get in all that veg! I am 1.53m tall so cannot eat the same portion size as an average person.

Take care everybody.
lola001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #43
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrinth View Post
Cheryl - sherry is right - don't worry about flexibility. and if the teacher is good - he/she will help you modify all the poses.
i'm signed up with a temp agency. fingers crossed.
YEA!!!! I will keep praying.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #44
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola001 View Post
Hi everybody

another rainy morning here. also alone in the office. needed a break from people that I cannot understand or relate to.
Had my solitary breakfast of yoghurt and apple. Was up since 3am so had a slice of toast and tea at around 4am.
Lunch is a hotdog. I know not great but the butternut soup that I planned could not happen as I got home pretty late yesterday.
will go to the gym later and walk on the treadmill for about 30 minutes and see how I feel.

cheryl- yay! great going on the shrinkage. You know Atkins works. I love your food when you do Atkins. Sending up a prayer for you for Thursday as there is nothing worse that not knowing what is worng with your body. cutting out the coffee sounds like a strategic move that will help your body.

SL- take care and pop in when you can.

Donna- I can image how terrifying it is that hubby wants to give up on work. Going the Non profit route is so risky now. I work for a large NGO currently and everybody is terrified at the lack of funding or interest in funding that is out there. Hopefully your hubby continues to search for work.
Great news on the temping and you have a lot of experience so you should get soemthing great soon.
Demonica- great progress so far. I generally find that with these more recent diet plans the food portions are too large and I end up overeating and see no weightloss - just trying to get in all that veg! I am 1.53m tall so cannot eat the same portion size as an average person.

Take care everybody.
Are the folks in the office that bad? I'm sorry. At least you can hide away in a quite corner when you need to. That's where I'd be working, too. Are you not swimming anymore? Wouldn't that be nicer than the treadmill? Weightlessness is a precious thing. I'm going to return to the gym any day now.

Thanks for your encouragement and praise. I haven't been making anything exciting thus far. Just scrambled eggs, bacon, tuna salad with just lots of mayo and one time I made a mock BLT by putting chopped up bacon into a bowl with chopped up lettuce, tomato and mayo. I salted it too cause I always salt the tomatoes when making a real BLT. Pretty good but I used way too much lettuce. It was more like a salad, but still very yummy.

I'm off to get ready for work now. BBL. Love yous!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:07 AM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Everybody

another cold day here. But I am celebrating with a new pair of boots!
Haha- loving the omfort of the new boots and I am a size 3 UK which is pretty difficult to get in boots. Was so glad to find my size.
cheryl- It was so cold yesterday I did not feel like stripping down to a swim suit. I think it was a mind thing as it is an indoor pool and slightly heated.
I guess I am just not used to the people and quite frankly I don't like their work ethics and so much more.
anyway I am feeling great as I am wearing a tight size 10 long sleeve top with jeans today.

I hope that you are all well.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:35 AM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kiwistars
Stats: 205/192.5/150 (6 foot tall)
WOE: atkins 1972
Start Date: 1st march
wow!Guessing you are not terribly tall then ? My BFF is 4' 11" and takes the same size...

Last edited by kiwistars; 04-04-2013 at 12:42 AM..
kiwistars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #47
Senior LCF Member

I'm just jealous.I am a UK 8 even though I have small feet for my height and they are always sold out but the 3s and the 10s are still six deep
Old 04-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #48
Big Yapper!

Lola, it's getting that cold already? It's barely warm here. And I mean BARELY. It is yet another windy day. I can hear my chimes singing and see the branches moving around outside my windows. No idea what's causing such persistent wind for weeks on end.

Glad you are enjoying your new boots! I don't know what a size 3 UK is compared to the USA sizing but I wear a size 8 1/2 US. When my weight is closer to normal, I'm an 8. WTG on the size 10 top!!

Kiwi, I just noticed how tall you were. Long bodies need longer feet to hold them up! It's so annoying though, when you shop for shoes and your size is usually the one that's gone. My size is fairly typical for women my height in the US.

I'm still doing great and feeling shrinkage all over. Everything is going according to plan. I must make my pork tenderloin today or it will be spoiled soon. Can't have that! Way too yummy. Also need to go shopping for just a few things. I'm out of tuna and we can't have that, either.

Have a great day, everyone.

Last edited by CherylB; 04-04-2013 at 09:18 AM..
Old 04-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member

A UK 3 is a US 5 1/2 I think.
Most of my tall female friends have huge feet compared to me.I have a UK 8 which I think is a US women's 10.Many of my friends are US 11,12 or 13.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #50
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: SeattleMorena
Stats: 163/154.6/128
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: March 26, 2013
Hi Kiwi I'm 5'4 and wear a size 9 in the US so I'm not that tall with big feet LOL..

Well ladies after week one I can say that I'm down 8.4 pounds I will say that besides from the handful of nuts I've been strict. We shall see what week 2 brings.. I know TOM is due next week so probably won't see much of anything.. but I'm definitely hyped

I've heard of people losing like 21 pounds in 3 weeks on Atkins 72 so I guess I should not be worried that the weight melting off like it is..

April is going to be great for us.. we all can do it
SeattleMorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #51
Big Yapper!

Wow!!! Word to the wise: Week one and month one are the best of all following weeks and months. Try not to let it go to your head. But enjoy the moment!!! When things slow way down, do a weight loss average for the whole time you've been doing LC and you'll see more clearly how it evens out.

I went to the Dr's today for a follow-up. They weighed me so it was the first weigh-in since beginning Atkins. I determined to be free of the scale and only weigh once a month this time around. It's wonderful, BTW. So I was dressed, it was 1:40 pm and I had drank water but not eaten any food. I kicked off my shoes but kept on my socks, stretchy fat jeans, bra and tank top. I weighed 205! The Dr's scale is always about 3 lbs more than my morning naked, fasting weigh-in. So I'm thinking I'm very close to the 100's and will cross over into Onederland soon.

I'm doing great on plan so far! I'm not eating more than twice a day but I'm making sure those two meals are substantial. Today I had one oz of cheddar cheese (after the lab work was drawn and I was still on the go), then came home and had two cans of tuna fish with lots of mayo, and just now I had a ripe avacodo with salt. I like to eat them right out of the shell. It was yummy!

I will cook the tenderloin tomorrow for sure cause I have the day off and I'm going to do some serious house work and keep busy. It was a sunny day so the wind was easier to tolerate. I set up the back yard picnic table and chairs and filled the back yard bird feeder. Little by little, Spring is coming to CT.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #52
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: SeattleMorena
Stats: 163/154.6/128
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: March 26, 2013
Thanks Cheryl and believe nothing goes to my head. I know from years ago when I did the diet that the first month you lost weight fast then it starts to slow down. Plus TOM next week I will have a stall but we shall see..

Congrats to you.. You definitely are knocking on the 100s door and will be there very soon. I'm a scale addict, I really need to go to a 10 step program but I'm trying to control myself to 3 days a week. But it is also a way to see what food work with my body etc..

Your meals sounds yummy minus the salt, I loathe salt..

Take care and hope you are feeling better
SeattleMorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:43 PM   #53
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Everybody
another cold day here. In boots, woolen sweater and jeans.
food decisions have not been so great as I have been driven by the need to eat warm, comfort food.
SeattleM- great going! that is some loss! at least you see a drop after TOM.
cheryl- Wonderful that you are enjoying the food again.
Kiwis- yeah - I get all knotted up with the conversions but getting winter shoes in my size is pretty difficult especially at sales. I've got to grab them when I see them.
Having a cup of tea. Will have my oats a little later.
Have a lovely day everybody - It's Friday!
Old 04-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #54
Big Yapper!

Seattle, I used to be a slave to the scale myself so I'm really thankful that this time I feel so liberated from it. I feel the changes happening in my body and I'm not so "second guessing" my every move if I don't see the number I was hoping for on the scale each day. Let me tell you, it's a joy! I hope I continue to feel like this and just weigh once a month to document my progress. I really do feel the shrinkage and it's wonderful.

Lola, glad you're bundled up and enjoying your hot tea. How are you feeling in general? Less turned off by the idea of food? I think you said you were experiencing that. Glad for you that it's Friday. Wish you had better co-workers to spend the weeks with.

I'm still doing great! Shrinking daily and feeling a real difference. Sleeping pretty well and learning to sleep in the middle of the bed where it isn't worn out. In other words, sleeping on a hill. But it's like a new mattress there so I can adjust.

Going to make that tenderloin and clean house today. Happy to be able to hang here at home. Will be busy all weekend with the farm. Classes tomorrow and work on Sunday and Monday.

I hope each of us have a great weekend and eat smart.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:50 AM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Everybody
A great weekend and a long week ahead. A five day week after 3 weeks of short work weeks. Got to manage this week on a small budget.
Looks like it was a quiet weekend on the thread as well. Hope everybody is well.

Cheryl- I am so nauseas at the moment. feeling ill at most smells. So my food choices are based on whether it smells.
Hope your BP is stable and you are laying off the coffee.
Take care everybody.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:33 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member

my third bub I could only eat food if it was beige.It didn't matter if it was creme brulee,roast chicken or white toast...just beige.

pregnancy is weird.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #57
Senior LCF Member

except peas.those I could have.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #58
Senior LCF Member

middle child I could only eat between 8pm and 9pm until 6 months along.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:07 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Lola Happy be-lated b'day

Cheryl glad to see you're hanging in there strong. I can't wait until summer where we can all strut around in our 'teeny weeny bikini's'

Things have been a bit crazy for me and will be for a short while. I have studies that I have to complete by or before June and I also promised a client that I would complete some painting for her.

I was able to reach my goal of 50 miles last week and I'm hoping I can do it again this week, I'm trying to put in 10 miles on the weekends and 6 miles during the week. However, it's so cool in the mornings (68 degrees) I can barely force myself out of bed to walk.

Cheryl - I'm still giving the callanethics a shot and enjoying it so far but I guess I'm not doing something right because I've begun experiencing some back spasms. I did order the dvd so pending how I feel this evening I'll either continue the exercises (I'm using South African Callanethics right now) or maybe I'll wait to get the 10 years in 10 hours dvd. The pictures shown in the forum are interesting. I didn't take any measurements before doing the exercises but I have noticed a difference in my clothes - but then again with all of the walking I'm doing it can be from the walking. We'll see.

Oh, I'm also challenging myself to do 50 wall pushups a day - hoping that will help to build up my chest Whenever I take a bathroom break I try to remember to do a few pushups and it's been going well so far.

My food intake has been going pretty well, still staying on track although I have begun slipping in a few carbs - mainly because I'm reduced to 1 meal a day - but I try to make it a healthy, filling meal with perhaps a snack. This week I'll be throwing in some watermelon and/or peaches along with nuts. Strange, I haven't had any cravings for bread for a while, which is a good sign. Made a mistake and slipped a lollipop in my mouth the other day. It happened so fast I didn't realize what I had done until the damage was done. I did feel miserable afterwards - chocolates I don't mind - but lollipops are nothing but sugar

Oh well, I got lots of work to do, but I'll be checking back in next week, or maybe Saturday depending on how things go.

Have a great week and stay encouraged everybody!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #60
Big Yapper!

Lola, sorry about the nausea. I hope this phase passes soon and you can start looking and feeling great like some pregnant women feel. Be strong on your first full 5-day work week in a while. Find your quiet little corners and bar the doors when you need to. Have you stopped losing weight or did you begin to gain some?

I am feeling better and I pray every day that I am strong and have vigor. I am drinking half caff coffee but only 2 cups at a time. So far, so good. My weight loss seems to have stalled but since I'm not weighing, I can't be sure. I am going to see how long I can go this week before buying another bottle of flavored vodka. I am proud to report that I kept to my guidelines and didn't drink more in one day than was allowed. I calculated how many jiggers (shots) I could have per day to make it last one week and today is day 8! I may even have a bit left over for tomorrow, but then I will see how many days I can go before buying more.

Sherry, no teenie weenie bikini for meenie! But you go right ahead. Take a pic for us so we can see you strutting that stuff. 68 degrees sounds like Heaven to me. We haven't had a day that "warm" yet. Today is pretty nice, though. Starting to feel like Spring.

I never heard of South African Callanetics. I wonder how different it is? I'm glad you ordered the DVD of the original one. Sorry for the back spasms. I hope you aren't doing anything that just feels "wrong."

I need some major wall push ups myself. I am a flabbasaurus. As the weight comes off, the muscles I've been toning from the farm work will begin to show but until then, flab rules my world.

Watermelon and Peaches are both high on the Glycemic Index. Are you sure you want to add those to your LC diet? I wouldn't unless I was truly desperate for food and there was nothing else. I'd hate for you to shoot yourself in the foot and stop losing when you are so dedicated to exercise.

Chocolates too? You are doing your own thang, girl! More power to ya.

I thought to weigh myself yesterday but I resisted. I don't want to go down that road again. The end of the month will be soon enough and it will give me a meaningful number, not one that is half-baked.

It's lovely here today! I have work this afternoon and I'm trying to figure out what I can wear. Now that it's no longer cold or muddy enough for boots, I am a little at-a-loss for appropriate clothing. It's an on-going struggle when I'm this large. Oh how I look forward to being 20 lbs lighter. Then the clothes crunch will be so much less of an issue.

Have a great day, everyone. to everyone who hasn't posted in a while.

Last edited by CherylB; 04-08-2013 at 09:52 AM..