Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #91
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Fitness_Kitty
Stats: Lost over 200 lbs..20 more to go for final goal.
WOE: Atkin's Induction & 70's version
Start Date: April 2011
Pen Pen, what kind of protein shakes do you drink? Or what kind does anyone drink here? Just curious I'm scared to drink the Atkins ones, any product of there's makes me stall.
Fitness_Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #92
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Have to ask. Is anyone weighing or measuring themselves and finding losses? I have to hear some good news.
CherylB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #93
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 1sweettea1
Stats: 267/156/130
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: January 2013 after roux en y surgery Jan 2012
Kitty, I have an EAS protein drink every morning to start my day. They are high protein/low carb and taste delicious. I'm like you and don't care for Atkins processed, "anything".
Cheryl, can't help you out today but will weigh in tomorrow. My sweatpants are starting to pool around my ankles and they feel loose in the waist. Here's hoping I've dropped a pound or two.
Gonna make some chocolate fat bombs tomorrow as soon as I find that recipe. They'll be my Valentine's treat for myself! After all, I'm my favorite sweetheart!

sweetie ♥♥
1sweettea1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #94
Big Yapper!

You go, sweetie! Let us know how you make those chocolate fat bombs. Sounds like something that uses Coconut Oil. Hope you have a great scale morning.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #95
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: PenPen13
Stats: 150/135
WOE: HCG
Start Date: 09/09/11
Kitty
I use Elite Whey Protein Isolate
114 cals
1.5 g fat
2 g carbs
0 sugar
24 g protein
I mix it with unsweetened almond milk
Following Cheryl's advice I have pretty much cut them out for now but this morning I was just wanting one.
Getting tired of the scrambled eggs. I usually put in frozen strawberries but I have stopped that.
Oh well off to ride my bike in the garage. Have to burn off some of this energy after watching my honey on Hawaii Five O
PenPen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lola001
Stats: 68.2/67.1/50
WOE: Atkins 72 post preggy
Start Date: begin 15 April 2009
Hi Everybody
Kitty - I use Biogen protein shakes. I am out in South Africa so we generally don't get the American products or they are just ridiculously priced out here. I drink the chocolate cream flavour. yum in the morning.
Cheryl- sorry but no losses to report. That is simply cos I 've been off plan.
Pen- give your recipe for the choc fat bomb. - I think my fats are a bit low. I had that thought this morning as I am out of butter and other fats. I am only having fats through my cheese.
I watched the old Hawaii five O yesterday and thought of you the whole time- wow - what a change!
so today I planned to be on track the whole day and left my carefully prepared food on the kitchen counter!
Anyway I will just get something later for lunch.
Weight today is 66.1Kg.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:59 AM   #97
Senior LCF Member

Morning all
Had a good day yesterday: finished the day with a great ribeye.. yum
I actually got my lazy butt moving and rode my bike in the garage on the trainer for about 20 mins hard, then did some free weights. Felt good once I was finished.
Today
B: 2 eggs with butter and cheese, 2 sausage patties
L: tuna salad with mayo and salad with ranch
D: meeting with friends
S: cheese stick
Meeting an old co-worker and her husband for dinner. My co-worker is 57 and is suffering from early dementia. She lost her job because of this evil disease. It breaks my heart to see a perfectly healthy woman who has everything ahead of her, seeing her three children finish college (one is already done and is a doctor) to see them get married and to enjoy her grandchildren.
When I struggle with this weightloss and become so unhappy I think....wow this is something I can control. I can't image being in her shoes because she knows that she is sick and her husband is doing his best to take care of her. But they are so YOUNG TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS ALREADY!!!
She had just finished school and started a new job 2 years before this really kicked in. They have been everywhere for help but there is nothing anyone can really do to help her.
So I guess everyday I get up I need to say thank you that I can actually remember what yesterday was like.
Sorry didn't mean to start everyone's day out sad but just to start the day out thankful.
This weightloss IS something we can take hold if and we can do it!!:hugs
Old 02-13-2013, 04:59 AM   #98
Senior LCF Member

Wow Pen. How incredibly sad for your friend and her family. Absolutely we should count our blessings every day. Thanks for bringing her into our thoughts. Will pray for her and her family.

Good for you and your exercising! Now if you could only come and exercise for me!

Have dropped another 2lbs.

Have a grateful day everyone!

sweetie ♥♥
Old 02-13-2013, 05:49 AM   #99
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Good morning all,

Penpen I'm sorry to hear about your friend. You're right, losing weight is a small problem that we can control. It's unfortunate that we sometimes become overwhelmed with our mediocre problems and forget our blessings, that under all this fat, we're relatively healthy

Cheryl I hope I didn't scare you about living here in the Bahamas. Actually I love it over here. Although I don't swim at the beach as often as I use to, every weekend I make it a point to go there for lunch or dinner. The waters are beautiful; beaches surround the island. It's amazing how de-stress your life becomes when you just sit there watching the waters, people and boats. I sometimes sit on the beach for hours mesmerize by it's beauty. I love it. Also, despite the 'odd balls' the people are genuinely warm & friendly. What constantly draws expatriates over here is that there's no tax on your income and there's no property tax unless your house is valued extremely high.

I guess at some point I will move back home, but it won't be because I dislike it here, it will be because I'm ready to be back with my family. I can deal with humidity and yes electricity going off periodically is annoying, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to deal with taxes, snow, ice and extreme cold weather. I was fortunate to be able to do lots of traveling when I was younger and I learned to understand every country, every city, every town has its drawbacks. When I talk about the Bahamas I don't want people to see it through rose color glasses. The Bahamas is beautiful but we have problems just like every other country. I'm realistic, I know where ever I chose to live there are going to be hiccups and I have to accept it.

Sweetie great job on dropping another 2lbs. I've never heard of chocolate bombs. Are they similar to the lemon bombs Penpen made a while back?

KittyI use to drink the whey protein drink vanilla (same as Penpen) and add HWC to it. If you let it sit in the freezer for a while it almost taste like a vanilla milk shake. Also, sometimes I would add plain yogurt and frozen berries to it. I still have a bag of whey protein in my fridge but I guess like tuna I overdosed on it and now need a break.

Lola glad to see you're back on plan. Sorry you left your lunch at home, I know that sucks, especially when you have everything carefully planned.

Have a weight loss day everybody!

"Remember, your tape measure is a better friend than your scale, not only more accurate, but better able to report on the actual fat losses..." Dr. Atkins

Mini Goals
Size 12 - April 2013 - Goal met April 1, 2013
Size 10 - Nov 2013
Size 8 - April 2014 (this will take a miracle)
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #100
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenPen13 View Post
Morning all

Meeting an old co-worker and her husband for dinner. My co-worker is 57 and is suffering from early dementia. She lost her job because of this evil disease. It breaks my heart to see a perfectly healthy woman who has everything ahead of her, seeing her three children finish college (one is already done and is a doctor) to see them get married and to enjoy her grandchildren.
When I struggle with this weightloss and become so unhappy I think....wow this is something I can control. I can't image being in her shoes because she knows that she is sick and her husband is doing his best to take care of her. But they are so YOUNG TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS ALREADY!!!
She had just finished school and started a new job 2 years before this really kicked in. They have been everywhere for help but there is nothing anyone can really do to help her.
So I guess everyday I get up I need to say thank you that I can actually remember what yesterday was like.
Sorry didn't mean to start everyone's day out sad but just to start the day out thankful.
This weightloss IS something we can take hold if and we can do it!!:hugs
Penpen I didn't want to say anything earlier when I read your post above, but I remembered reading sometime ago about Lowcarb diet and neurological diseases. I was just able to locate it (actually it's not the same article I read some months back) Unfortunately we're not allowed to post websites but if you google the blog adcausetreatment.blogspot.com you will read where Alzheimers is the new type 3 diabetes. It's lots of interesting read that you may wish to share with your friends. Perhaps it will help.

With all of the new research coming out, we can now see why LC should remain a major factor in our lives regardless of the pounds lost (not lost), this WOE is healthier for us. I'm beginning to understand more and more why those giants have pushed so many unhealthy carbs our way, it's all for the $$. It's also why Dr. Atkins had stones thrown his way when introducing this WOL. Can you imagine the money these manufacturers can lose if everybody started eating this way? There will be no big demands for sugar, wheat, corn, medicines, etc. the list goes on. So long as we stay unhealthy and overweight the giants get to maintain their wealth!
Old 02-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #101
Big Yapper!

Penny, I wrote you a PM. I'm very sorry about what's happening to your friend. Enjoy your dinner together tonight.

WTG, all you losers!

No, Sherry. I just thought and wondered what it was that kept you out there if you have fears of sharks and don't like to swim in the ocean, and with the humid summers, etc. The no tax on income is very nice. No housing tax is also nice. But when you consider how high everything else costs you, I wouldn't ever be tempted to live there. Beautiful beaches and crystal clear water not withstanding.

Lola, that sucks that you left your lunch at home! Think I've done that once or twice, myself. Hope you were able to "punt." Did you ever see those cuts of beef that I posted pics for you? You said they didn't use the same names where you are so I thought the pics would help you to figure out what something in your meat department.

Have the farm today. Sunny and above freezing right now, but dropping to 25 degrees tonight and we will get an inch or two of snow. Enough already!!!!

I have fallen off the LC plan. I suspect that I've tried doing Atkins too many times for it to really work for me as a weight loss plan. It's perfect for maintenance but I need to get this weight off. I can't waste another year being at too high a weight.

I know what you're going to say: Stay the course! If you're not losing lbs, you're losing inches! This plan works if you work it! I've heard it all before and it doesn't help me. So, I've decided to do another round of homeopathic hCG. I ordered a fresh bottle of pellets and as soon as I get past this horrendously busy and physically demanding week at the farm, I'm going to begin.

It might not work as well as it did the first time or two that I did it. It's like Atkins or anything else. Our bodies get wise to our approaches to shed the weight and it develops ways to block those attempts. I hate that! Why would our body fight so hard to keep us fat when it's so detrimental to our cardiovascular system and joints and bones, etc?

And I've really been thinking about some very basic things we've always been taught about our bodies and how many calories it needs. I think it's a load of crap. I'm sure you've all noticed how long you have to work-out on a machine that shows you your calorie burn. It takes AGES to get to 100 calories burned. If our bodies are so efficient at burning calories, I doubt it really needs 1800-2000 or more calories for maintenance. I'm thinking a woman of my age and size should never eat more than 1000 calories, even in maintenance.

I don't have time to just ride this out and keep the faith. I have Spring and Summer breathing down my neck and with the farm, that is when it gets crazy busy with program and therapeutic riding lessons. I need to be as slim as I can be so I can handle all that activity. When I'm really heavy and Summer comes, I sweat! I pant like a dog and I drink water like it's going out of style, just to keep replacing the fluids I'm losing through my sweat glands. I have to do whatever it takes to get as low as I can, as quickly as I can.

Atkins will be where I end up when the hCG round is over. Depending on how well I'm doing on it and if it's something that is enjoyable this go-round, I'll see how long the round will be. It might be anywhere from 23 days to 40. I will just play it by ear.

I've done both plans and I know they work. They each have their good points. But this is what I've decided to do. I'll try to stick LC until Sunday, then I'm diving into my P2 round of hhcg. I'm a "rogue" which means I do it my way. Since I am working so hard at the farm, I will keep my calories close to 1000. And it will be more like Atkins but with monitoring calories. So, that will limit fats but I will still be eating things that contain fat, like whole eggs and cheese.

One thing I enjoy eating on P2 is ground beef with canned diced tomatoes and spices. It's really good! And I lose weight eating that on P2.

Anyway, not to make waves or anything, but I wanted you all to know that I'm shifting gears and changing plans for a while, but then I'll be right back to Atkins. I'll keep my "daily note" going in my siggy so you will always be able to see my progress (or lack thereof, God forbid.) And I always hang on this thread, just because.

So, that's the plan, Stan!
Old 02-13-2013, 11:26 AM   #102
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tscateh
Stats: 225/203/165
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: Feb., 2013
Hi all - new to the thread. Was doing hCG, but was losing my will power for it, and have moved back to low-carb. Currently on day 3 of Atkins '72 induction! Two "cheats" so far - 1 single Oreo on Monday night (first day) and a couple of cabbage leaves yesterday evening.

I just got back form a warm weather vacation on Sunday, so I've lost about 5 lbs. since then, but it's all water weight (my ankles are getting back to normal finally!), so now the real work begins trying to get back under 200! :-)

Glad to meet you all.
tscateh!
tscateh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #103
Big Yapper!

Ha!! I'm going back to hhcg and you're coming over to Atkins! How's that for equilibrium? !!!! Best of success to you!
Old 02-13-2013, 03:32 PM   #104
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tscateh
Stats: 225/203/165
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: Feb., 2013
Yes, that's irony at it's best - maybe we'll help keep the threads balanced!
tscateh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #105
Big Yapper!

There you go!! I like that notion.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #106
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Everybody!
Happy V Day!
hope you all are surrounded by love and good vibes.
I crashed and burned phenomanally yesterday evening. I had a protein shake for lunch and when I got home, I found a roasting chicken, fried potato chips, some fried dough balls ( we call them vetkoeks), tomato salad and I just ate everything in sight!
Today I am back on track with a protein shake for breakfast and two scrambled eggs in chilli paste. Supper will have to be leftover chicken or supper out with hubby.
I weighed myself this morning and registered a loss as the scale read 65.7kg so a loss of .5kg (1.1lbs).
Penny - for your friend. Those are disabilities that we cannot control and we need to appreciate what we can control.
Sweetea- yay! for the loss!
SL -ooh I want to live where you do- no tax on your income! yay! and the ocean nearby!
tscateh - and lots of losses on the scale coming your way!

cheryl- I know it is difficult to stay on track when there are no losses so hopefully the HCG gives you the headstart you need right now. It is about creating the rigt headspace. Sounds like work at the farm is hotting up. Good for your bank balance.
Hope you all have a great day and are appreciated by your loved ones.
lola001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:41 AM   #107
Senior LCF Member

Quick post - Happy Valentines Day! Hope you enjoy your LC chocolates...

tscateh

Busy day, gotta rush, will try to get back soon.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:34 AM   #108
Senior LCF Member

Cheryl : I sent you a message back, let me know if you don't get it. It was giving me fits for some reason this morning
I actually woke up this morning feeling the same way you are. I did the HHCG several times and actually thought about doing it again. I did lose on that diet but I HATED IT! I was hungry all the time and my thoughts were on food 24/7. I am very disappointed with my results with the LC so far. I honestly have been very good and had no cheats! I have not lost one LB and do not feel or measure a loss anywhere!! I just don't get it.
Anyway, I think I am going to cut back on the fat intake some and start to introduce more of the green vegs. I am at a loss at this point but I am very unhappy.
We went to a mexican place last night and I did decide to have two light beers. I did order a taco salad and only ate the insides not the bowl.
Well HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:19 AM   #109
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tussah
Stats: 283/242/140
WOE: No sugar or starch
Start Date: October, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day!

I took today off from work, and I'm planning to surprise my 17 yo daughter when she comes home from school with a celebratory Chinese luncheon and some Valentine's decorations. I have about another hour before the Chinese grocery and the party store open.

I seem to be losing about a pound a week, fairly steadily, but only weigh every week or two. For me, this is a permanent lifestyle change, so I don't feel a lot of pressure about the weight loss. And after what I read on another thread about skin removal surgery (yikes) I'm happy to take this slow and easy. My only plan is to wait to replace clothing when I can purchase it in smaller sizes, so hopefully by next winter, the current warm pants will go out to the bin.

I did strict Atkins back in the late 70s. No more pork rinds for me, thank you very much. I prefer to snack on Blue Diamond wasabi flavored almonds, when I feel an attack of the munchies. If I want a bit of sweet flavor, then I have some Crystal Light drink mix. I'm starting a bit of sugarless gum chewing to keep my mouth busy in the afternoon, too, but I'm not much of a gum chewer.

I'm definitely a carb addict. Since I went cold turkey on the sugar and starch, I haven't had any cravings, and for me, not much of an appetite really. It will be interesting to see where my weight settles out in the long run. I really do consider this to be a metabolic disorder. I'm just glad that LC has eliminated that ferocious feeling of hunger I always used to have.

Today I'm going to make some favorite Chinese home cooking dishes:

Tomato and Eggs
Spicy Tofu and Pork
Baby bokchoy

I'll do them mostly standard, but will probably cut way back on the corn starch thickener, especially for the tofu and pork dish. The tomato and eggs dish is supposed to have sugar in it. I haven't decided whether I'll try an artificial sweetener instead or just not eat that one. I'll also make rice for my daughter.
Tussah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:15 AM   #110
Senior LCF Member

tscateh, welcome aboard!

yesterday's grub

B~ EAS protein, coffe. whip cream, ezsweetz
L~ Small tuna melt (about the size of a make-up compact)
D~30z sauteed salmon filet with 1 Tbsp butter

Also, a new product head's up!

While shopping at my Walmart Superstore I found they are now carrying small 1.68 fluid ozs bottles of Splenda, Nutrasweet and Sweet 'n' Low look alikes in the sugar isle. I bought a bottle of Splenda-style called Sucralose To Go. They were $2.98 a bottle and contain 200 servings. Will be trying it out after I finish my review of EzSweetz.

Have a sweetheart kinda day!

sweetie ♥♥♥
Old 02-14-2013, 10:34 AM   #111
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenPen13 View Post
Cheryl : I sent you a message back, let me know if you don't get it. It was giving me fits for some reason this morning
I actually woke up this morning feeling the same way you are. I did the HHCG several times and actually thought about doing it again. I did lose on that diet but I HATED IT! I was hungry all the time and my thoughts were on food 24/7. I am very disappointed with my results with the LC so far. I honestly have been very good and had no cheats! I have not lost one LB and do not feel or measure a loss anywhere!! I just don't get it.
Anyway, I think I am going to cut back on the fat intake some and start to introduce more of the green vegs. I am at a loss at this point but I am very unhappy.
We went to a mexican place last night and I did decide to have two light beers. I did order a taco salad and only ate the insides not the bowl.
Well HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!
We can mention brands but we can't post links to websites, so I'll tell you that the brand of pellets that I've used from the very beginning have been "Vox" and I never struggled with hunger. I wouldn't even give hcg a second thought if it were that way for me. I did experience a feeling of hunger if it was time to eat, but not something that was out of control. I couldn't live like that!

This time I couldn't find any Vox so I bought another brand that had the exact same formula as the Vox. Not sure why I couldn't find any but it seems they are only selling them to companies that apply their own labels. Maybe it really is Vox but under another name.

I'm sorry you are having zero losses so far. I don't consider my week one losses to have been anything other than water, and then after that there were no losses at all and I even came up a few from my lowest week-one weight. I think the more times you do Atkins and then go to something else and return again to Atkins, the less your body is willing to play along.

I LOVE Mexican food. Dos Cervezas, por fa vor! (sp?) I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:13 AM   #112
Big Yapper!

Tussah, how sweet that you're doing that for your daughter! I hope she's bowled over. That's great that you feel in no hurry to lose the weight. Atkins is your best way to go, then. I couldn't keep things like those almonds in the house. I have no control over things like that. Binge trigger foods. Beware the gum. I used to be able to chew it and still lose but this time around, I think it really hindered my losses. I ended up throwing away all the gum I had.

Sweetie, that's great news about the liquid sweeteners at the store! Thanks for letting us know. That's a great price, too! Happy V day to you, too.

WTG to everyone who lost some weight! Lola, been there, baby! You'll get back in control again. I know it and you know it.

I'm enjoying my day off today. Sunny and in the 40's, so melting is happening all around us. Now begins the season of mud at the farm. :/ But beyond that there are better days (before the season of bugs returns.) It sure sounds glamorous, doesn't it? Gotta love it.

Happy Valentines Day to all you ladies. Have a good day and try to be good.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:02 AM   #113
Senior LCF Member

Morning All!

Pretty uneventful day yesterday, just the way I like it.

Shoved this down yesterday despite having no appetite

B~ 1 HBE 2 cups coffee, whip cream, splenda
L~ 1/2 cup tuna salad
D~ EAS protein drink

Have a great Friday everybiddy!

sweetie ♥♥
Old 02-15-2013, 05:15 AM   #114
Senior LCF Member

Good morning everybody,

Just popping in, a friend of mine passed away; I'm going to be busy for the next 2-3 days. But I'll be stopping in to say hi. I'm still hanging in. Hope you have a fantastic day!
Old 02-15-2013, 06:20 AM   #115
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Everybody

Its Friday and I am glad that I have been on track.
Hubby treated me to a delightfully romantic evening with a bubble bath, candles, champer and choccies.
I indulged very minimally and my supper was LC. Today my food has been LC with leftovers from last night. A colleague has left so we had a farewell party and I did not eat the cake or drink the sugary drinks!

i hope that you all have a great weekend ahead.
lola001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #116
Senior LCF Member

Hi everyone
SL: sorry to hear about your friend. Check back when you have a chance.
Lola: Wow lucky you! Sounds like your husband took good care of you. My BF bought me a gift certificate for a 30 min massage and a facial. Very kind
Sweetie: I just don't know how you survive on such a little amount of food!
I stayed on plan yesterday. I did make a little cheesecake type dessert for our treat last night.
I have been suffering from calf leg cramps something terrible the last few nights. Last night I had to jump out of bed and it took me about 5 mins to get it to stop! Taking my extra potassium and magnesium but they are killing me. I have been riding my bike the last few nights so maybe that is doing it? Guess I am going to have to do some shots of ACV, not my favorite thing but it is supposed to help.
Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #117
Big Yapper!

Sherry, I'm so sorry about your friend. I hope she didn't suffer long.

Wow, Lola! Temptation after temptation. But you are being strong and that deserves some applause: You're hubby sounds like a very sweet guy.

Penny, that's terrible about your leg cramps! The bike riding could be part of it. Maybe massage your calves when you are done with your ride and do some leg stretches to cool down. Relax the muscles, etc.

I have the farm today as an extra shift. I don't know if I will have a volunteer with me or what time they show up, etc. It's a lovely, mild and sunny day here so it will be no coats or hats for me. Muck boots for sure!

Have a nice day today, ladies. Lola, enjoy your evening down there.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:06 AM   #118
Senior LCF Member

How was yesterday at the farm, Cheryl? I'm so happy for you to have found your passion, not everyones has that opportunity in life and a lot of people don't know what their passion really is (including me!).
Very sorry to hear of your friend's passing, Sherry. Like Cheryl, I hope she didn't suffer long.
lola, your husband sounds like a keeper! Congrats on staying the course!

Here's the damage from yesterday.

B~ EAS protein shake coffee whip cream splenda
L~ 4oz ground chuck burger cooked in butter
1 slice of horseradish cheddar on top
D~ 1 cup romaine lettuce with oil/vinegar dressing 2oz salmon sauteed in butter

Make this day a new day with new possibilities!

sweetie ♥♥
Old 02-16-2013, 08:16 PM   #119
Big Yapper!

Hey, sweetie. I wrote about the farm on my journal. I just went back to what I wrote to copy and paste it for you over here but it would look strange if I did that. Go on over to my journal for barn stories, okay? Most of the time I write them there.

Tired! Heading for bed now. and to all!
Old 02-17-2013, 04:54 AM   #120
Senior LCF Member

oh. sorry.