Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #661
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
Oh Dear, ML,
I can relate to the so angry feeling that all you can see is red!
And sometimes I say the stupidest things things too.

Hope you feel better soon.
Oh Heather that cold walk was a great walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jumpjoy :

Im so excited and even if I had not found this out when I did I can not stay mad at my sweet Babe too long. He can step in hills of mud but he is still my sweet babe. YAll know it is hard on us both in the sardine can!
Cricket and Gidget dont have a clue how much closer they are to being able to discover there is a world beyond this bus!!!!
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #662
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
I had to get out of this bus so I walked next door to give Linda my plant to keep for me. She is so sweet. She gave me a night light she had bought for me because I told her I loved the flickering flame she had in one of the bathrooms.

She had a surprise bigger than that for me! They have decided to move early!!! We will be in our new home after the first of the year!!!!! Jan. 2013 I will be out of this bus!!!!

This is wonderful news!!!!!!!
I am sooooo soooooo happy for you ML!!!!!!

What a way to start the New Year!!!!!!!!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #663
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh my gosh YES!!

What a way to start the new year!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #664
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oh Heather that cold walk was a great walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jumpjoy :

Im so excited and even if I had not found this out when I did I can not stay mad at my sweet Babe too long. He can step in hills of mud but he is still my sweet babe. YAll know it is hard on us both in the sardine can!
Cricket and Gidget dont have a clue how much closer they are to being able to discover there is a world beyond this bus!!!!
It is funny how things that seemed so huge become "water under the bridge" when we get good news!!!!

Your dogs are going to be so happy too!!!!!
I am so glad you are all going to get some elbow room and a big kitchen tooo!!!!!
I am so excited for you!!!
I know you have been waiting a long time for this!!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #665
Blabbermouth!!!

We moved back home Oct. 16, last year!
Old 11-12-2012, 03:24 PM   #666
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Quote:
I had to get out of this bus so I walked next door to give Linda my plant to keep for me. She is so sweet. She gave me a night light she had bought for me because I told her I loved the flickering flame she had in one of the bathrooms.

She had a surprise bigger than that for me! They have decided to move early!!! We will be in our new home after the first of the year!!!!! Jan. 2013 I will be out of this bus!!!!

That is so awesome ML!! Whooo! January is not far away at all!
and I know what you mean about being mad. Men are just thoughtless sometimes or they just don't realize how some comments can just kill us inside.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #667
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
Hi SL,
Book reading is far more important than house cleaning of any sort!
I have a stack of bills that need addressing, I hate paying bills!!!!!!!!!!
Give me a good book any day.
But of course the bills must eventaully be payed and the house cleaned

I just finished "The Snow Child". I really enjoyed it but the ending could have been a little better.
Yes heather I would much rather read a book than clean!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #668
Major LCF Poster!

Hi everyone!
Hope you are all having a good day.
I have decided to cut out my artificial sweetener consumption until Thanksgiving and see it this has any effect.
At least the pumpkin bake and the SF cranberry sauce will taste extra good.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #669
Senior LCF Member

Yes it will
Old 11-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #670
Blabbermouth!!!

Well maybe but me and Stevia drops are best-buds.

Hello ya'll.......
Old 11-13-2012, 12:20 PM   #671
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Well maybe but me and Stevia drops are best-buds.

Hello ya'll.......
Hi ML! Heather on hcg you can use artificial sweeteners but I haven'tbeen able to eat much that calls for them since I am not reallyy a coffee drinker. I do drink lotsa dieet pepsi though.. other than that no call for it.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #672
Senior LCF Member

ML you must be excited about the house, I am so glad you get to move in early
Old 11-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #673
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
Hi everybody! ML,I know how you feel about your Dh making that comment! Men just don't get it! I'm so happy for you getting to move in your house What a nice present for Christmas!
Shanan,I love to read too! Sometimes you just have to take some down time for yourself!Don't feel guilty
Heather,I couldn't do without my AS. I have to have it in my hot tea in the morning I have noticed that I need less now or it taste too sweet I have tried so many times to drink coffee but I think it tastes terrible and I have a diet coke once in awhile
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #674
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley g-ma View Post
Hi everybody! ML,I know how you feel about your Dh making that comment! Men just don't get it! I'm so happy for you getting to move in your house What a nice present for Christmas!
Shanan,I love to read too! Sometimes you just have to take some down time for yourself!Don't feel guilty
Heather,I couldn't do without my AS. I have to have it in my hot tea in the morning I have noticed that I need less now or it taste too sweet I have tried so many times to drink coffee but I think it tastes terrible and I have a diet coke once in awhile
Hi Harley gma! I work at least 12 hrs. A day from 2am until at east 2pm usually. Its Its after 4 here now and im still working lol so I don't have too much time or energy to do anything lol!
Old 11-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #675
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
ML you must be excited about the house, I am so glad you get to move in early
Yes I am very excited!
She met me in the driveway yesterday because her bull dog was outside. I handed her my huge Asparagus plant and she handed me a special flaming night light she had got me because I loved the one she had in the extra bathroom. She is so sweet. She said she was going to put it in our new music room! We hugged and when she told me they had decided to move early I almost needed to sit down!

I have been doing a lot of work on line today and I am almost blind.
Mostly for my own edification.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #676
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
No they dont get it~!!!

Excited YES!!!:jumpjoy :
Old 11-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #677
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Shanan,I love to read too! Sometimes you just have to take some down time for yourself! Don't feel guilty
Men we do luv ya... but yall sometimes just do not get ... {{{when two are more agree}}}} !!!!

Hey there are even times we don't get it. But at least we are willing to listen.

Honest........

I'm standing here all excited about being able to wear all my old t-shirts. And they are so cool. I picked out good Transfers!

A grandma one.
A sexy one.
A...... Push me I Push Back, black and orange one.

I love my sayings on my t'shirt's. And I have tons. Well not tons but I know I washed us at least 50 apiece. And folded them!

Then I hold up that tan very small skirt. Can you see it? It has a slit a little up one side. And it zips up with a button and waist band!! it was right below the knee. Just the kind he likes me to wear. Hey, who does not want to be Bad To The Bone. Every woman and man I know wants that!
Well sometimes I didn't want it...... And I know why............................................... ................

I have found out something about me the past few weeks.
I made myself get mad. Not mad at anyone. Mad at myself and mad at food. And I am for sure mad about food!!! I stopped eating very much food at all. I wanted it and I stood my ground with my Biggest Shoes planted firmly on the ground that adds inches to my small tallness And just got mad! Mad because of the things I can not have and mad at the things I can have right now.

CARBOHYDRATES CAN ROT
.................................................. ............................................

I have just realized some are already thinking and planning on what too make too eat Thanksgiving Day.
Our oldest just left. He came to tell us when he was going hunting and wanting to know what to get for Thanksgiving. All the different things everyone would want to eat.

Food....We live around it. So we must learn to live in it.

But yep some times no body Gets It!

I am Thankful for being home with the family me and David created together. Please pass me a Turkey Leg.......................................Okay and a stuffed egg............with raw carrots and Parsley as an Garnishment! And breathe freshing wonderfully goodness to make my Thanks All The Thanks I want and I Need.

If my folks think I am going to cook the very thing that got me to where I am today, well me sorry. They need to arrange a great visit to Aunt Martha's.

I ant cooking high carb. I am going to show my grand kids there is a way to enjoy their feast. Without killing themselves doing it.
My two sons and their wives are great ( old style cookers ) one guess on who taught them how to make all that carbie food! PING! You won the prize.

Not me anymore. I am a learner and a teacher of how to Eat To Live, Not Live To Eat.

I hope ya'll didn't get mad at me. It is Just the way it is, here.
I am going to do all in my power to set a great healthy eating "woe to follow" for my sons and grand kids. Maybe they will have a longer happier life than I
Old 11-13-2012, 08:04 PM   #678
Blabbermouth!!!

I am sorry.....

I should not have said all that. It just spilled out of me....
Old 11-14-2012, 01:33 AM   #679
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ebeads
Stats: yikes/tryingmybest/ihopeihope
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart May 10,2012
Hello my dears. Love you all.

ML you should say all that and more. Every word is true.
I am exhausted and mostly in bed ... will recover gradually I'm sure.
Because I have no family, Thanksgiving I will go to chinese buffet. New one , pretty close to me here. They have excellent carve it yourself roast pork and ham... and beautiful salad bar, so I can have a totally legit LC meal. I have been there a couple of times already. 5.99 for lunch. Nice treat for me. So far I have been able to ignore the no-nos. Oh yes and they have cooked shrimp and salmon. How can I go wrong? LOL

Some one of these days I will weigh myself and see how much damage I did with a few weeks of not weighing food or counting calories. I ate NO off plan foods, but when I was so nervous before the big craft show, I ate too much... especially protein.
ebeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:52 AM   #680
Senior LCF Member

Hi Cathleen!! I am so sorry your not feeling well how was your show? I am so glad so hear from you! I hope when you get on the scale you have a nice number we missed you!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:51 AM   #681
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
ML,please don't feel bad for ANYTHING you say on THIS thread. We all love you for who you are and we are all in the same boat.Trying to lose the weight from years of eating the wrong things I think sometimes we need a LITTLE something but I hope I never go back to eating all the junk food that made me gain weight.I say HOPE because we know how easy it is to give in to temptation and start eating the EVIL carbs again I went to Target Sat.and had some popcorn! It was the first time I had something off plan in about 6 wks but I won't do that again for a long time We all know how hard it is for overweight childen in society today with all the bullying going on not to mention the health effects so if you can help your g-kids learn to eat what's good for them,thats wonderful I will be eating as LC as possible for Thanksgiving too.I have to cook for the family and they want all the same old high carb stuff,mashed potato's,dressing.etc but I plan on just eating turkey,green beans,deviled eggs etc.
Shanan,where do work that you have such long hours?
Cathleen,I'm looking forward to getting to know you I'm sorry you don't have any family,I wish you lived closer,you come come join our clan!
Linda,thinking of you this morning and saying some prayers that you will be able to enjoy the holiday
Hi,Heather I hope you are doing good
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #682
Senior LCF Member

Harley gma I am a sales rep for the largest potato chip company in the world lol. Good thing my weakness is not chips. Its a real good thing I don't work for little debbie!
ML you can say anything to us!
Cathleen I wished you lived close to me too lol. I plan on eating on plan for hcg so wil not be eating any turkey at all lol. We are going to my bf aunts and I will ty to eat before and just socialize.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:50 AM   #683
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebeads View Post
Hello my dears. Love you all.

ML you should say all that and more. Every word is true.
I am exhausted and mostly in bed ... will recover gradually I'm sure.
Because I have no family, Thanksgiving I will go to chinese buffet. New one , pretty close to me here. They have excellent carve it yourself roast pork and ham... and beautiful salad bar, so I can have a totally legit LC meal. I have been there a couple of times already. 5.99 for lunch. Nice treat for me. So far I have been able to ignore the no-nos. Oh yes and they have cooked shrimp and salmon. How can I go wrong? LOL

Some one of these days I will weigh myself and see how much damage I did with a few weeks of not weighing food or counting calories. I ate NO off plan foods, but when I was so nervous before the big craft show, I ate too much... especially protein.
Cathleen you have been gone so long. It is wonderful to see you were here. I'm sorry you have felt so bad that you have been mostly in bed. That sucks. Pain is not very nice.
And I too wish we were close. I'd come get you! You would have plenty of (noise) to surround you. We have been called the Waltons, but not in a nice way.

I thought today would be better but my h had both brothers tell him all of his wrong ways yesterday (I did not know this until a few minutes ago) and he just took his frustration out on me. He is getting ready to go to the bank.
If I did not have ya'll I would surly go totally insane.

Linda know we are here for you. Linda is having a very bad time right now.
I feel shame at my petty problems with two of her family members so gravely ill.

Marge I hope you can get back on line soon.

Have a lot of work I have to do on line today. Only drawback is no pay. But when I finish with my project the reward will be worth every hour I spend on my project! I hope. And it is all {non profit}. The reward of helping others is payment enough. To help others is all I have ever wanted to use my life for. Money. Yall are gona freak out but I could care less for money. A roof of some kind. Windows to open to let Gods air in and I can make a happy home.
I am not a material person. Never have been...

They MUST be putting something on them that make people go ape over them. Bag says no MSG. HA! Yea right!

The very first job I had I would spend the money I made on my sister and brother and my mama. I would get a carton of cigs and what ever I had left over and they needed it was their's. And as far as the touch of money. I loath it. Nastiest stuff in the world. I have been know to wash it and iron it. Yep Louie is a freak! But a loving freak. I even wipe down a shopping cart or two

I mean this with all of me...I love you guys!
Being able to share my ups and my downs is the best feeling in the Whole for me. Without ya'll I would feel empty.....

Old 11-14-2012, 09:55 AM   #684
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Harley gma I am a sales rep for the largest potato chip company in the world lol. Good thing my weakness is not chips. Its a real good thing I don't work for little debbie!
ML you can say anything to us!
Cathleen I wished you lived close to me too lol. I plan on eating on plan for hcg so wil not be eating any turkey at all lol. We are going to my bf aunts and I will ty to eat before and just socialize.
Well I speak from my heart. Then my fingers can go on for hours!

Shanan why cant you eat Turkey on your plan. Is is a kind of veggies plan?
Old 11-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #685
Blabbermouth!!!

I want to share.

I am looking for a healthier way to eat. I have found tons of answers...........

Sharing in time. Just got to get it all worked out.
My x-sister in law wanted me to come work for her several, several years ago. She is a RN with tons of bs's after her name. She said I had the to knowledge to be a nutrition consultant. She was going to open her own clinic. I knew I could never go to work with her..........I tried to work things out between her and myself. she couldn't work things out in her own marriage so it never came to pass.

My true passion is Midwifery. Another dream that never happened.
Now I just want to help anyone I can too lose and learn to maintain their loss for life..........
Old 11-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #686
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Well I speak from my heart. Then my fingers can go on for hours!

Shanan why cant you eat Turkey on your plan. Is is a kind of veggies plan?
There is a strict list you eat off of during the hcg cycle
meat is 100g raw weight
chicken breast
Beef 7% fat. Or less
Veal
white fish lobster or crab

No turkey or pork too
you can only eat listed foods.

Still working great though! today I was 174.7 That's 19.3 lbs total and 12 lbs in 10 days on hcg.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #687
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I want to share.

I am looking for a healthier way to eat. I have found tons of answers...........

Sharing in time. Just got to get it all worked out.
My x-sister in law wanted me to come work for her several, several years ago. She is a RN with tons of bs's after her name. She said I had the to knowledge to be a nutrition consultant. She was going to open her own clinic. I knew I could never go to work with her..........I tried to work things out between her and myself. she couldn't work things out in her own marriage so it never came to pass.

My true passion is Midwifery. Another dream that never happened.
Now I just want to help anyone I can too lose and learn to maintain their loss for life..........
You help us alot ML
Old 11-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #688
Blabbermouth!!!

Shanan you are doing GREAT! 174. is fantastic!!! You will be skinny Christmas!!!!!!
For your 5 foot,10" frame, you already are SKINNY!!
Old 11-15-2012, 03:01 AM   #689
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Shanan you are doing GREAT! 174. is fantastic!!! You will be skinny Christmas!!!!!!
For your 5 foot,10" frame, you already are SKINNY!!
Lol ML I wish. I do look fairly normal at 155-165 so by the time this round is over I will be ok but still plan on doing another round after since I will be at the high end of that. My body fat just went from 28% to 27% from the hcg so I am still considered overweight lol.
Weighed 173.7 today so im moving right along.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #690
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jem51
Stats: oh so happy at 120
WOE: Mine, all mine
Start Date: controlled carb '97-98
Wow, ML, we have more in common....when I went to nursing school, my plan was to become a nurse midwife.
I needed a year in L/D and had been accepted into Downstate in NY.
I could never bear the thought of going back to school and considered a licensed MW...

I attended The Farm midwifery event their first year. Ina Mae taught me how to deliver breech.

I no longer do delivery but delivered so many babes since I worked in very busy units.
I think I got it out of my system.
jem51 is offline   Reply With Quote