Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #631
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Weight was 175.4 this am. Thats 11lbs lost on hcg in 6 days. And 18.6 lost in total! Wow that seems like such a low number considering I started back low carb on June 28th, every other time I really tried I had lost 35-40 lbs in 4 months. Im on a roll now though! Finally.
Its been a tough few months to say the least. I was used to losing so easily before that I have been totally frustrated with myself. I am very glad the hcg diet is working for me. Im not having a problem with eating at all either! And after I am finished with this phase I go to a 21 day low carb phase to set my weight, so that wil be a treat to me, gosh I really look forward to butter and cheese

Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #632
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lindaboca
Shanan, wow on the loss. You are doing great. When things get settled here I want to hear about your plan again. I am doing ok considering but need to refocus again.

BIL off respirator but because of all the drugs was really weird. He was giving the nurse a bad time, which is not like him and she asked us to come immediately, so DH had to stop working on the bathroom and we ran. Said strange things and was really upset he couldn't have water or food. He has some idea of what happened but I don't think he knows he was asleep for 2 weeks. He kept saying,"I didn't ask for the colostomy." Thank goodness he didn't have the trac as was planned if he couldn't be weaned off the ventilator. He does not handle things well and tends to be immature so it is going to be hard for his recovery. He is being moved fron ICU soon. If he can tolerate physical therapy then he can come home soon or may need a skilled nursing home for a while. Knowing Kaiser they will get him out as fast as possible. DH starts the tile Mon. It's crunch time. FIL not doing well at all. DH and I meeting with Hospice on Mon and a caregiver agency. I hope we can get him home soon. The bathroom is really for the caregiver at this point. Poor DH. I can't really help him except to clean the dust, and I mean dust and put back the linens.

Shanan, Benjamin is healing nicely. I am good about the cone now and he is on antibiotics. Everything looks good except one part, still very red. He won't allow me to put cream there and he is 43 lbs so I can'y hold him down. My doggie and he are still fighting, a lot of grring. I had to put Gizmo's food on a counter so Benjamin won't get at it and eat too much. Gizmo is not supposed to get up there but it is his safe place.

Heather, hope Mom is on the mend and things are comfortable with DH job.

g-ma, how are you doing? DH hasn't been able to ride with all the family problems and really misses it. He belongs to 2 clubs as well, gun club and the Elks. We have managed to go to the Elks so he can relax. The gun club is shared by DWP and 2 others so he can only go certain times during the week. Cathleen , Beck and Frances, big hello and hope you are all doing well.

ML, I will contact you soon

Love and hugs to all. Stay strong and stay on plan.

Linda
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #633
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaboca View Post
Shanan, wow on the loss. You are doing great. When things get settled here I want to hear about your plan again. I am doing ok considering but need to refocus again

Shanan, Benjamin is healing nicely. I am good about the cone now and he is on antibiotics. Everything looks good except one part, still very red. He won't allow me to put cream there and he is 43 lbs so I can'y hold him down. My doggie and he are still fighting, a lot of grring. I had to put Gizmo's food on a counter so Benjamin won't get at it and eat too much. Gizmo is not supposed to get up there but it is his safe place.
Linda
Oh Linda I am so sorry things have been so bad lately for you I am glad to hear Benjamin is doing so much better! Wish I could hold him down for you when we petsat last month we just fed chewy regular and fed the other dog daisy in her crate. chewy kkept trying to eat her food
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #634
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
Shanan,it sounds like the HCG is really working for you You will be at your desired weight before you know it It's terrible that FL is going downhill so bad I grew up in Jacksonville and spent a few years in Orlando. It was great then! My Dd lives about 15 miles from New Smyrna Bch.but in a real rural area in a horse community where everyone has at least 10 acres so you don't see alot of the bad stuff Az sounds great! We spent a month in the desert(Quartzsite) there one year dry camping and we loved it.Of course it was Nov.
Linda,it sounds like your life is still stressful,but I guess you just have to deal with it One day all of this will be behind you and you can enjoy yourself again My Dh has been going hunting everyday but so far hasn't had any luck When he retires in 5 yrs he may have to join a club too. We have been having some beautiful weather for bike riding but our bike is in AL (in our camper)and we are in Ga I live in the mountains and can't get it up our dirt and gravel rd! I didn't plan very well when I bought this house. Dh is laid off right now(pipeline) and that's the only reason we are home.Hopefully the next job will start soon
ML.where are you? I hope you are just busy
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #635
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley g-ma View Post
ML,I'm glad you are able to stay on plan with so much going on I'm hanging in there too Is Cricket back to normal?
Linda,how are things with you?
YES Cricket is doing great!
I am feeding her 3 times a day now in small amounts. It seems to be helping her too. Cricket is the kind of dog that inhales her food in one bite!
Busy time of year!

I'm doing good on my plan. Eating as healthy as possible, without gaining!

I am so happy this week is almost over. My grand-youngins have worn me out
I am hurting almost every where!

Oh I am sorry I forgot to log out last time. I don't like to leave my light on when I am not here.
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #636
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Hi everyone! So far so good with the HCG I am down 6.4lbs in the last two days. Weighed 180.0 this am which is the lowest I've been since I started all of this on June 28th! I stay so much more focused on whatever plan im on if I am losing but get discouraged when nothing happens! If I lose well for a good amount of time and then plateau that's different but all of this time I never got going well with losses to begin with! it was really making me depressed to see all of my hard work not really do anything.. I am so glad I still have you guys to talk to you are all so encouraging and real. I must say not everyone on the other board are. Some of them make me remember why I don't normally like being friends with women just wanted to let you ladies know how special this board and you all are to me no matter what plan im on!
ML I hope your doing ok and it sure does stink that your so overwhelmed right now!
and I got a new avie
Heather how are you? And Catheen and Linda I miss you guys!
Harley Gma I really like the idea of the different phases to set your weigh on HCG and how if you go 2lbs above your ending weight you do a correction day to fix it before it becomes a real problem. Im looking forward to phase 3 which will basically be low carb and I wil most likely have to do a second round to get where I want to be. Then I will use juddd to maintain.
WOW You are doing great! I am so happy for you! and keep on keeping on. We all can do it. Just gota keep on keeping on.
I will not give up. To do that would be bad. I want make it back to here again,, should I ever gain back the 142 something I have kicked to the CURB!

I see your new avie. Tell you something else I see, I see sparkle in your eyes.
You are so right Shanan! Everyone on this thread is so special and sincere!

Shanan how is ya'lls puppy doing. I'm sorry I dont remember his name. Does your son get to feed him now. I do recall he was getting double food
That double food is what got us all here.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #637
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hi everyone! So far so good with the HCG I am down 6.4lbs in the last two days. Weighed 180.0 this am which is the lowest I've been since I started all of this on June 28th! I stay so much more focused on whatever plan im on if I am losing but get discouraged when nothing happens! If I lose well for a good amount of time and then plateau that's different but all of this time I never got going well with losses to begin with! it was really making me depressed to see all of my hard work not really do anything.. I am so glad I still have you guys to talk to you are all so encouraging and real. I must say not everyone on the other board are. Some of them make me remember why I don't normally like being friends with women just wanted to let you ladies know how special this board and you all are to me no matter what plan im on!
ML I hope your doing ok and it sure does stink that your so overwhelmed right now!
and I got a new avie
Heather how are you? And Catheen and Linda I miss you guys!
Harley Gma I really like the idea of the different phases to set your weigh on HCG and how if you go 2lbs above your ending weight you do a correction day to fix it before it becomes a real problem. Im looking forward to phase 3 which will basically be low carb and I wil most likely have to do a second round to get where I want to be. Then I will use juddd to maintain.
I just noticed your new weight!!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU are melting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #638
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
harley g-ma, thanks for asking. BIL transferred to Kaiser his medical facility. He is a little more awake and now fighting the tube in his throat. He is only using 40% now so they hope to wean him off soon. I feel really comfortable he will recover. Lasy week not so sure. We had to come up with a 600 copay for him. FIL still in nursing home and we are trying to get his house ready and find a 24 hour caregiver. Next week my sister's DH having hip replacement but I know he will do well. When it rains it pours. We are caring for BIL dog. He is a rescue and BIL thought he was a puppy, about 8 mo old. Well yesterday we took him to be neutered and have a chip put in and the Dr said he is 1-1/2 years old based upon the adult teeth. What a surprise. My dog's BD is in June so his will be too. I was up all night checking on him and giving pain meds. He has to wear a cone. He hates it so I will try to be home most of the day so I can watch him without it. Poor doggie. I am really getting attached to him. It will be really hard to give him back. I had made up my mind that I would keep him if necessary. Luckily I don't have to make that decision. DH hasn't ridden his Harley in awhile. He really misses that. Too much going on right now.

SL, tell me about your new plan. Sounds like it's a winner. Wow on the loss, amazing. Did your daughter get her car? I remember ins being sky high when my kids started driving. I so agree with you about this forum. That's why I only stick with this one. I used to lurk but not post on others for the reason you described No judgements here, just encouragement, love and support. I totally couldn't have gone through this trauma without you all. Your new pic is precious. You are a real beauty.

ML sorry about the last few days being difficult. Why do they call these the Golden Years? How is Cricket doing? Gizmo went to get groomed today. Benjamin just started eating a bit but he is out of it from pain meds. They don't show pain the Dr said so I am just giving him the meds. Glad your sons are doing well.
Hoping they meant Golden Years start in the 70's cause I ant got a nugget yet.[/I]

I shouldn't have said that like that. Yall know we all have gold in each day....Being in the 60's is so tiring though. Seems everyone thinks we still have the 40 and 50 yr. strength. But it ant true all the times.

Yall all know how much extra I was totting around.
When I pick up things today I feel like I am trying to lift the world! I moved large piece's of concrete for the past 3 days working on getting the fire safe as possible. Where we live is at times very windy. And carrying around an extra 140 something if hard work.
The (biggest) thing I will probably never forget is pulling myself upstairs with the banister.
Before we sold our 2 story I really did have to help myself by pulling my weight. It was awful.

Them concrete pieces were heavy and I guess that is why I am so tired and worn out. The kids were no problem. Their mama brought them marshmallows to roast on the fire and they ran and played. The 13 yr. busted a lot of wood. They all helped me rake leaves. All in all it was a great week but me is one tired hurting sore grandma. And it feels GREAT to be home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure mine can feel yours pain, missing that bike ride. They pass here all the time. And everyone of them keeps saying the same thing over and over again to him. BUY ME!!!!!

NO.......I really dont think either of us need to be on that road again....Got great memories...Besides I have a panic disorder and I personally can not straddle one again.

Linda I do hope you and Ed get to ride soon. Perfect weather for a road trip! Well today one would be in a ditch. Winds are at least 40 with gusts as high as 50 maybe 60 miles an hour. I would not want to go flying into the air today!

Please get rest.

We are not going to go all out eating this year for Thanksgiving. Can't afford it. Almost cant buy enough food to last from payday to payday!

My thanks will be for being able to come home
I miss my sister so bad.......but we are stuck like glue to each other. Her DH has gotten 3 deers so far this season. He is going to try to fill the freezer for the winter. I don't really like to think about the process of getting meat but it is what it is. Yall I haven't said a word about this but my grand daughter is really working on changin me to a vegan. The things she says makes it so real I feel the animals pain........she asked me a few weeks ago if I would eat Cricket

got to wash dishes..ugh
Old 11-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #639
Senior LCF Member

ML so glad to hear from you and Linda today
just take care of yourselves too while your helping everyone else
Old 11-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #640
Blabbermouth!!!

I sure dont like washing dishes...back to catching up....
Old 11-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #641
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
ML so glad to hear from you and Linda today
just take care of yourselves too while your helping everyone else
Hi there Skinny!!!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #642
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
I feel bad about what I said.
I did not mean to imply that I don't like going to see my Mom every day!
It is just that when my sister is here I get a break and then she shares some of the stress.
It is nice to have her to talk to about my Mom.
She is with her Grandkids and I don't want to bother her.
Heather we know what you meant. Its hard. Real hard.
Will your mama eat fruit?
Will she eat oranges?
I would try my best to get her to eat at least one a day. 3 would be real good for her. Does she like lemon-aide?
Can you get her to take several Vitamin C pills?
She needs a big boost in her immune system now and all winter.
I was able to get mama to drink fresh carrot and apple juice with some dark greens veggies splashed in. I got a juice machine. Well she paid for it.
If she would drink it while she is eating a meal it would really help her.

Do like you do with the candy she loves so much.
Pretend or drink it with her if you have too.
Fresh peeled oranges is the very best booster, in my opinion.

Please don't get too mad at yourself for eating a few chips. But get some SF candy. I just ate a bag. I eat the Russell Stover SF Pecan Delights. Yep they slow and can stop weight loss. But we are NOT SuperWomen! When I must have one David will go get a bag for me. I make that cake in a mug too. Not often but I will when I just HAVE to HAVE something!

I for the first time in so long cant remember ate one chip tonight. David went to town and came back with one bag. When I opened them and the smell hit me I took ONE. One. You too can just eat one. And nothing makes a woman fell better than chocolate and salt. It is just the way it is.

YOU have lost a lot of weight. Please don't get mad at yourself.

You are a very sweet loving sharing caring sister and friend.

I am sorry to hear about ur husbands bad situation. I will send a special prayer ya'lls way.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #643
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Heather, so sorry about the stress. Of course you love visiting your Mom. It is so hard when they get sick. At that age any illness is scary. I am like you and when the phone rings I get scared too. You are a blessed daughter. It is a lot of stress to go daily. I know because we go to FIL once a day and BIL twice a day. It's very draining. It's so hard to see our loved ones suffer.

I am sorry about your DH having difficulties at work. I am glad you support him and I know it will work out.

Try and stay on plan. It's so hard when you are going through stress. We are here for you my friend. Come to us instead of your other food friends.

Linda
Yes come here..I am sorry I have been so busy. I have been a hermit all summer and now I am fighting hard to just keep the clothes washed. And catch up here. With my sweet friends.

I got us some winter shirts out of the storage bus several days ago and am just today able to start washing them. It will take days to get them all washed and folded. I do not like having to fold shirts but nothing I can do about that for now.

Yes Linda we are getting the property. Yea something could go bad wrong but I will not look at it like that. This coming week I am going to start moving in, in a way. I am taking 2 of my house plants there. She said I could put them on the patio with hers. Our Christmas cactus opened its first bloom today. Those blooms are the most beautiful of Gods creation's of color in the whole world! I love them!
When we move in our new home I am going to try my best to hang it so I can walk under it to see it's upside down blooms.

I just turned around and saw David has his coat with hood on and he looks funny! I am HOT!!! Don't have a hot flash often but when I do it is a bad one! He said let me know when you get cooled off. I said I will turn the air off, he didn't have to worry himself with it.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #644
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Hi Lindaboca,,,,,,

Howdy Sweetlady2k,,,,,I'm glad your moving. I do know what you mean about Fl. At least where we visit my hubbies family seems to have taken a big slide down. There was actually a hooker at the gas station near my Mominlaws house. The one good thing is all the police that go by her house all the time. At least their near. Her neighbor has a pit bull in the back yard. Actually on both sides of her. So I tried to encourage her that they were protecting her yard too. But she isn't safe to walk out in her own back yard....She says she's used to it all now.
Hello sweet Frances.
Gosh that sounds horrible for your mama in law. Sad the world has gotten so mean......

How have you been doing on your plan?

Old 11-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #645
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
Heather we know what you meant. Its hard. Real hard.
Will your mama eat fruit?
Will she eat oranges?
I would try my best to get her to eat at least one a day. 3 would be real good for her. Does she like lemon-aide?
Can you get her to take several Vitamin C pills?
She needs a big boost in her immune system now and all winter.
I was able to get mama to drink fresh carrot and apple juice with some dark greens veggies splashed in. I got a juice machine. Well she paid for it.
If she would drink it while she is eating a meal it would really help her.

Do like you do with the candy she loves so much.
Pretend or drink it with her if you have too.
Fresh peeled oranges is the very best booster, in my opinion.

Please don't get too mad at yourself for eating a few chips. But get some SF candy. I just ate a bag. I eat the Russell Stover SF Pecan Delights. Yep they slow and can stop weight loss. But we are NOT SuperWomen! When I must have one David will go get a bag for me. I make that cake in a mug too. Not often but I will when I just HAVE to HAVE something!

I for the first time in so long cant remember ate one chip tonight. David went to town and came back with one bag. When I opened them and the smell hit me I took ONE. One. You too can just eat one. And nothing makes a woman fell better than chocolate and salt. It is just the way it is.

YOU have lost a lot of weight. Please don't get mad at yourself.

You are a very sweet loving sharing caring sister and friend.

I am sorry to hear about ur husbands bad situation. I will send a special prayer ya'lls way.
ML!!!
I have been missing you so much!!!
So glad to hear that you are hanging in there!!

I give my Mom her vitamins everyday. Sometimes she has such a hard time getting them down. I know I will have to switch over to liquid vitamins. On the days that I don't go my sister gives them to her so I think she is covered. They do give her fresh and canned fruit everyday. She just loves the canned fruit. She is getting over her cold but with every illness she never gets back to the way she was before she got sick.
My daughter has the day off tomorrow so she is going to go with me to see my Mom. The residence there just love to see my daughter. We sometimes bring the rabbits and everyone loves to touch their soft fur. We have a little stroller that we but them in.

I think it is so cool that you are starting to "move in" to your new place.
I am sure it will work out!!!!
A plant here and tea kettle there and you will soon be home!!

Turns out I am having Thanksgiving at my house this year.
I am so glad!
I am making mostly a low carb meal.
Turkey,
SF cranberry sauce (I don't have a recipe for that one yet)
Spinach Seasoned with spicy lime chili sauce
Mashed cauliflower and Mashed potato (for the kids)
Butternut squash in butter and cinnamon
Crescents rolls for the kids
SF Pumpkin bake toped with Heavy whipped cream
My sister is bringing
A rice dish (we are not having stuffing, but I will be avoiding the rice too)
Baked Yams with marshmallows on top(not for me)
A regular pumpkin pie(not a problem I really prefer the pumpkin bake that I will be making)

I know it is going to be a higher carb day for me but I am feeling good about it. I think it is very important to have a plan.

How are you guys going to deal with Thanksgiving temptations?
Writing out my plans just now has really helped me to visualize a successful Low Carb Thanksgiving.

Good night all!
Love you all.....don't know what I would do with out you!!!

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change
Carl Rogers

Permanent weight loss requires permanent change.
Annabel Lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:55 AM   #646
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Weight was 175.4 this am. Thats 11lbs lost on hcg in 6 days. And 18.6 lost in total! Wow that seems like such a low number considering I started back low carb on June 28th, every other time I really tried I had lost 35-40 lbs in 4 months. Im on a roll now though! Finally.
Its been a tough few months to say the least. I was used to losing so easily before that I have been totally frustrated with myself. I am very glad the hcg diet is working for me. Im not having a problem with eating at all either! And after I am finished with this phase I go to a 21 day low carb phase to set my weight, so that wil be a treat to me, gosh I really look forward to butter and cheese
Wow!!!
I am having a hard keeping up with all your good numbers!!!!!
Good for you!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!
You are going to be at goal before you know it!!!
You must be feeling pretty skinny by now!
You are 6 inches taller than I!
I really am so glad for you.
Do you have any rewards that you give yourself for your hard work?
I usually get myself a new pair of jeans.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #647
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
Wow!!!
I am having a hard keeping up with all your good numbers!!!!!
Good for you!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!
You are going to be at goal before you know it!!!
You must be feeling pretty skinny by now!
You are 6 inches taller than I!
I really am so glad for you.
Do you have any rewards that you give yourself for your hard work?
I usually get myself a new pair of jeans.
Heather I feeel a little bit skinnier. Mostly am fittitng into my jeans I've been wearing alot better (no muffin top) the best and worst thing about being tall is it takes a long time for people to notice you've gained OR lost weight! I told my bf I lost 18.6 lbs and he's like you look the same to me. Ahhhh! My dd is 5'4 and if she lost almost 20 lbs it would be very noticeable! On me I didn't even go down a size yet! Lol I did refuse to buy size 16's though so I really had no business suffing into 14's for so long!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #648
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi everybody

Heather your Thanksgiving dinner sounds delish!

Shanan..hello skinny...

Old 11-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #649
Blabbermouth!!!

I don't know what I would do without ya'll either!!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #650
Blabbermouth!!!

Last edited by marylouise; 11-12-2012 at 12:13 PM..
Old 11-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #651
Senior LCF Member

HI ML!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #652
Senior LCF Member

I am still following plan and everyythings going very well.
Boy today I should be getting to work cleaning the house but since I got home I have just been sitting here reading a book! I got alot of cleaning done yesterday but wanted to keep up the momentum today. Seems like all I do is play catch up on my days off.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #653
Senior LCF Member

And ML I am soooo glad your back!
Old 11-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #654
Blabbermouth!!!

Resting and reading is good to do on your days off. You sure are melting! I am so happy for you! Soon you will wake up and bam-bam you will feel like it all came off so fast! I love waking each day and feeling my new bone growth!
Old 11-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #655
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
And ML I am soooo glad your back!
Me too! I am so tired. I did too much with the concrete slabs. I have a hard time sometime remembering I am not young enough to do some things. I need to do exercise but not like I did last week.

I'm very happy you are on the losing side again!
Old 11-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #656
Blabbermouth!!!

Shanan my husband just said something so very wrong.
I went to the storage bus and got us some winter shirts a few days ago.
I am washing them. I grabbed a skirt I wore when I was 32 years old. Best I ever looked. I was hot!
I brought it in because even though we do keep te bus sprayed and rat killer in it I wanted to make sure it would not get destroyed......WELL

He just made a BAD mistake and I am mad enough to eat NAILS!
Made enough to shove sugar in his soup!
OH Shanan I am MAD
Old 11-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #657
Blabbermouth!!!

I mean he really stepped in mud

I have lost over 142 pounds!
Right...RIGHT!!!!

I held the skirt up and said that was good year! I was 32 and yes bad to the bone!

This is what he said....

HE SAID YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WEAR THEM AGAIN JUST KEEP ON LOSING.

I look good now! Good enough for me! Yes I am trying to hold and lose some more but crap! I am almost 62 years not 32....made me want to cry but I turned it to anger......and yall Marylouise is pissed off
I told him he needed to get rid of this and I jiggled his belly. My ribs are sticking out and I jiggled his belly!
Old 11-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #658
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
I mean he really stepped in mud

I have lost over 142 pounds!
Right...RIGHT!!!!

I held the skirt up and said that was good year! I was 32 and yes bad to the bone!

This is what he said....

HE SAID YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WEAR THEM AGAIN JUST KEEP ON LOSING.

I look good now! Good enough for me! Yes I am trying to hold and lose some more but crap! I am almost 62 years not 32....made me want to cry but I turned it to anger......and yall Marylouise is pissed off
I told him he needed to get rid of this and I jiggled his belly. My ribs are sticking out and I jiggled his belly!

Oh Dear, ML,
I can relate to the so angry feeling that all you can see is red!
And sometimes I say the stupidest things things too.

Hope you feel better soon.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #659
Blabbermouth!!!

I had to get out of this bus so I walked next door to give Linda my plant to keep for me. She is so sweet. She gave me a night light she had bought for me because I told her I loved the flickering flame she had in one of the bathrooms.

She had a surprise bigger than that for me! They have decided to move early!!! We will be in our new home after the first of the year!!!!! Jan. 2013 I will be out of this bus!!!!

Old 11-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #660
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I am still following plan and everyythings going very well.
Boy today I should be getting to work cleaning the house but since I got home I have just been sitting here reading a book! I got alot of cleaning done yesterday but wanted to keep up the momentum today. Seems like all I do is play catch up on my days off.
Hi SL,
Book reading is far more important than house cleaning of any sort!
I have a stack of bills that need addressing, I hate paying bills!!!!!!!!!!
Give me a good book any day.
But of course the bills must eventaully be payed and the house cleaned

I just finished "The Snow Child". I really enjoyed it but the ending could have been a little better.