Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #601
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
harley g-ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Ga.
Posts: 3,757
Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
Shanan,good luck with the HCG I did it once and had good results.I lost a lb a day but once I went off I gained it back I never could get started again. So far the LC is working for me,it's just really S L O W
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #602
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Hi Louie,,,,,
Hi sweetie....I feel such a need to tell you and everyone it has been it has been a ruff! few days!!!

Staying on PLAN!!!!


louie
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #603
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Lots of stuff going on here! Yall I have been sooooooooooooooooooooo busy!!
But I am here!
I knew this would happen as soon as it cooled off.
One son has his own company. Glassman.
Other is a computer man.
Busy as a bunch of migration Hummingbirds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am on plan! Weight stuck but it is suppose to stick at some point. Giving body time to catch up with NEW weight...................
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:48 AM   #604
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
harley g-ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Ga.
Posts: 3,757
Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
ML,I'm glad you are able to stay on plan with so much going on I'm hanging in there too Is Cricket back to normal?
Linda,how are things with you?
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:31 AM   #605
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Hi everyone! So far so good with the HCG I am down 6.4lbs in the last two days. Weighed 180.0 this am which is the lowest I've been since I started all of this on June 28th! I stay so much more focused on whatever plan im on if I am losing but get discouraged when nothing happens! If I lose well for a good amount of time and then plateau that's different but all of this time I never got going well with losses to begin with! it was really making me depressed to see all of my hard work not really do anything.. I am so glad I still have you guys to talk to you are all so encouraging and real. I must say not everyone on the other board are. Some of them make me remember why I don't normally like being friends with women just wanted to let you ladies know how special this board and you all are to me no matter what plan im on!
ML I hope your doing ok and it sure does stink that your so overwhelmed right now!
and I got a new avie
Heather how are you? And Catheen and Linda I miss you guys!
Harley Gma I really like the idea of the different phases to set your weigh on HCG and how if you go 2lbs above your ending weight you do a correction day to fix it before it becomes a real problem. Im looking forward to phase 3 which will basically be low carb and I wil most likely have to do a second round to get where I want to be. Then I will use juddd to maintain.
__________________
~Shanan~
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:21 AM   #606
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 439
Gallery: Lindaboca
harley g-ma, thanks for asking. BIL transferred to Kaiser his medical facility. He is a little more awake and now fighting the tube in his throat. He is only using 40% now so they hope to wean him off soon. I feel really comfortable he will recover. Lasy week not so sure. We had to come up with a 600 copay for him. FIL still in nursing home and we are trying to get his house ready and find a 24 hour caregiver. Next week my sister's DH having hip replacement but I know he will do well. When it rains it pours. We are caring for BIL dog. He is a rescue and BIL thought he was a puppy, about 8 mo old. Well yesterday we took him to be neutered and have a chip put in and the Dr said he is 1-1/2 years old based upon the adult teeth. What a surprise. My dog's BD is in June so his will be too. I was up all night checking on him and giving pain meds. He has to wear a cone. He hates it so I will try to be home most of the day so I can watch him without it. Poor doggie. I am really getting attached to him. It will be really hard to give him back. I had made up my mind that I would keep him if necessary. Luckily I don't have to make that decision. DH hasn't ridden his Harley in awhile. He really misses that. Too much going on right now.

SL, tell me about your new plan. Sounds like it's a winner. Wow on the loss, amazing. Did your daughter get her car? I remember ins being sky high when my kids started driving. I so agree with you about this forum. That's why I only stick with this one. I used to lurk but not post on others for the reason you described No judgements here, just encouragement, love and support. I totally couldn't have gone through this trauma without you all. Your new pic is precious. You are a real beauty.

ML sorry about the last few days being difficult. Why do they call these the Golden Years? How is Cricket doing? Gizmo went to get groomed today. Benjamin just started eating a bit but he is out of it from pain meds. They don't show pain the Dr said so I am just giving him the meds. Glad your sons are doing well.

Last edited by Lindaboca; 11-07-2012 at 08:57 AM..
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #607
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 439
Gallery: Lindaboca
Hi Frances, how are you doing? Nice to see you here.

Shanan, I cried so much about George this week, I couldn't wear my contacts, burned like crazy. Sorry about the rudness of of the kids at Halloween. DH and I being former teachers would never put up with that, believe me. We were not really home so took everything to the Nursing facility. They loved it. I got pretzels shaped like pumpkins and bats and wrapped in Halloween paper. Though they could give them to patients but they keep all for themselves. About 100 packets. I love Talapis, broiled. It's mild and DH doesn't like fishy tasting fish,

I have no memory so had to start a new post on this page. AHH to be young again.

Heather, how are you doing? I hope Mom is doing well. Your Mom doesn't mind living in a facility. FIL complains constantly but will remain there until the house is ready. He hates the food because it has to be chopped and moist and he has to have it like that forever. He has lost weight and I am so worried about him. We didn't tell him about George except that he is in hospital for stomach issues. Scared to tell him any more. Soon we will have to pay out-of-pocket but it is the same as a caregiver. Where do you live in OC. I am a bit stuck too with the weight, not gaining though, just not on plan. Doing old 72. Hasn't our weather been amazing for Nov?

ML tell your brother about George. He has lost about 20 lbs but still 365. Thought it would be more since he is not eating. No cigs for a month. He had quit before the episode because the coughing hurt so much. His Dr called me last night. I was curious why when he was at the ER at Kaiser the first time why they didn't see anything on the CAT scan and then one week later BAM. Well his Dr must have been concerned because he actually went to see George which the PCP never does. He claims that the CAT scan only revealed an inflammation not perforation and he was treated accordingly. I am not the kind to sue just like that but wanted to know what happened that he went sour so fast. George said he was feeling better for about 2 days, I do remember. He also went to a gastrointerologist who reviewedd the tests and said surgery was not indicated at that time. Boy, things can go so wrong so fast. He is only 55, and age is on his side. I think if it were me I would not be sitting here writing all this. Anyway, my point is that overweight individuals are at risk for so many health issues. I hope this will be a wake up call for him. He also became diabetic because of the stress of the episodes and may not reverse itself so now he has that added to his health problems.

As far my DH, I guess they are all the same. Mine speaks his mind too.

I usually do Thanksgiving but declined this year. Feel a bit guilty but sister's DH having surgery next week, my in-laws can't come and DD working for triple time. at CVS. I hope to see granddaughters though.

Cathleen, glad you made it through the storm. Let us know how the show goes. Is this the earring presentation? Haven't had too much time to email you, hopefully soon. Miss your posts here.

Thank you all for listening to my ranting and raving. I am glad you are all doing well and are healthy. Take care of yourselves my friends. Love you all.

Linda

Last edited by Lindaboca; 11-07-2012 at 08:55 AM..
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #608
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaboca View Post
harley g-ma, thanks for asking. BIL transferred to Kaiser his medical facility. He is a little more awake and now fighting the tube in his throat. He is only using 40% now so they hope to wean him off soon. I feel really comfortable he will recover. Lasy week not so sure. We had to come up with a 600 copay for him. FIL still in nursing home and we are trying to get his house ready and find a 24 hour caregiver. Next week my sister's DH having hip replacement but I know he will do well. When it rains it pours. We are caring for BIL dog. He is a rescue and BIL thought he was a puppy, about 8 mo old. Well yesterday we took him to be neutered and have a chip put in and the Dr said he is 1-1/2 years old based upon the adult teeth. What a surprise. My dog's BD is in June so his will be too. I was up all night checking on him and giving pain meds. He has to wear a cone. He hates it so I will try to be home most of the day so I can watch him without it. Poor doggie. I am really getting attached to him. It will be really hard to give him back. I had made up my mind that I would keep him if necessary. Luckily I don't have to make that decision. DH hasn't ridden his Harley in awhile. He really misses that. Too much going on right now.

SL, tell me about your new plan. Sounds like it's a winner. Wow on the loss, amazing. Did your daughter get her car? I remember ins being sky high when my kids started driving. I so agree with you about this forum. That's why I only stick with this one. I used to lurk but not post on others for the reason you described No judgements here, just encouragement, love and support. I totally couldn't have gone through this trauma without you all. Your new pic is precious. You are a real beauty.

ML sorry about the last few days being difficult. Why do they call these the Golden Years? How is Cricket doing? Gizmo went to get groomed today. Benjamin just started eating a bit but he is out of it from pain meds. They don't show pain the Dr said so I am just giving him the meds. Glad your sons are doing well.
Linda yes my daughter got a 94 jeep cherokee its blue. I keep trying to post a pic of it and my dog in his halloween costume on here but for the life of me I can't figure it out. I can get pics into my photos on my profile here but not to posts?
I am so glad to hear your BIL is doing so much better! Hopefully after this all gets worked out you can get a break in between crisis's! Just know that we are thinking of you! Awe poor sweetie got fixed huh? When Chewy got fixed we could not leave that cone on him! It was so sad watching him scrape it around with his head down. Luckily he didn't try to lick the wounds but we watched him close.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #609
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaboca View Post
harley g-ma, thanks for asking. BIL transferred to Kaiser his medical facility. He is a little more awake and now fighting the tube in his throat. He is only using 40% now so they hope to wean him off soon. I feel really comfortable he will recover. Lasy week not so sure. We had to come up with a 600 copay for him. FIL still in nursing home and we are trying to get his house ready and find a 24 hour caregiver. Next week my sister's DH having hip replacement but I know he will do well. When it rains it pours. We are caring for BIL dog. He is a rescue and BIL thought he was a puppy, about 8 mo old. Well yesterday we took him to be neutered and have a chip put in and the Dr said he is 1-1/2 years old based upon the adult teeth. What a surprise. My dog's BD is in June so his will be too. I was up all night checking on him and giving pain meds. He has to wear a cone. He hates it so I will try to be home most of the day so I can watch him without it. Poor doggie. I am really getting attached to him. It will be really hard to give him back. I had made up my mind that I would keep him if necessary. Luckily I don't have to make that decision. DH hasn't ridden his Harley in awhile. He really misses that. Too much going on right now.

SL, tell me about your new plan. Sounds like it's a winner. Wow on the loss, amazing. Did your daughter get her car? I remember ins being sky high when my kids started driving. I so agree with you about this forum. That's why I only stick with this one. I used to lurk but not post on others for the reason you described No judgements here, just encouragement, love and support. I totally couldn't have gone through this trauma without you all. Your new pic is precious. You are a real beauty.

ML sorry about the last few days being difficult. Why do they call these the Golden Years? How is Cricket doing? Gizmo went to get groomed today. Benjamin just started eating a bit but he is out of it from pain meds. They don't show pain the Dr said so I am just giving him the meds. Glad your sons are doing well.
as for my plan its the HCG diet you take drops or pellets 3xs a day, eat food off of a small list its 500 calories a day. The hcg makes the calories being low not hurt you. And makes you not hungry. It really works just the food choices are plain and boring. I made all of my lunches for work ahead. Its kind of low carb low fat and low calorie. You do a 21 day cycle then the next 21 days you bascally do low carb to set your weight adding in fats. Then the next 21 days you slowly add carbs to see how much you can handle. If you gain over 2lbs your supposed to do a correction day to go back to your low. The hcg makes your body use the fat as fuel kindof like atkins. But faster and steadier. Most people lose close to a pound a day. The average for a 21 day cycle is 15-20 lbs. The calories per day do sound daunting but the hcg helping with the hunger makes that manageable.

Last edited by sweetlady2k; 11-07-2012 at 11:23 AM..
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:10 AM   #610
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Good morning ladies! I hit a new decade! 178.5 this am! Yay! I am so excited!
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:34 AM   #611
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
harley g-ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Ga.
Posts: 3,757
Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
Shanan, I'm happy for you too! Sometimes I think we just need to shake our bodies up some I love your new avatar,you look happy
Linda,I don't know you but I think of you often and say some prayers for all that you are going through I know it's not easy being the caregiver for so many people. You have to be exhausted!You must be an angel! That's funny about BIL's dog being older,at least he should be full grown!
Heather,how are you doing? I love CA but I couldn't afford to live there! I had a brother that moved to southern Ca from Fl and never came back,he loved it so much
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:53 AM   #612
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Thanks Harley gma! I am happy. I am from Florida and I am moving in a year and a half and not coming back! Lol
ML, Heather, Linda and Cathleen hope you check in soon and are having a great day!
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:04 AM   #613
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,393
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Good morning ladies! I hit a new decade! 178.5 this am! Yay! I am so excited!
I am sooo sooo happy for you Shanan!!!!
All your hard work is really paying off!!!!!
178.5!!!!!!
You must feel fantastic!!!!
You have really figured this out and are making it work!!!!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:13 AM   #614
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
I am sooo sooo happy for you Shanan!!!!
All your hard work is really paying off!!!!!
178.5!!!!!!
You must feel fantastic!!!!
You have really figured this out and are making it work!!!!
Thanks Heather! Yes it has been way easier to eat this way than I expected, I just made alot of it ahead of time and put it in baggies and containers. My bf and I even went to a mexican restaurant for lunch yesterday and I was able to eat on plan. How are you doing?
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:37 AM   #615
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,393
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Thanks Heather! Yes it has been way easier to eat this way than I expected, I just made alot of it ahead of time and put it in baggies and containers. My bf and I even went to a mexican restaurant for lunch yesterday and I was able to eat on plan. How are you doing?
Not so good.
I am eating on plan but too much.
I have been under a lot of stress.
My Mom is sick again.
My sister is out of town again so I am going to see my Mom everyday to make sure she eats and rests. When I am at home and the phone rings I jump. The nurses call me and I panic thinking something is really wrong and so far she just has a bad cold, but at 92 it has really wiped her out.
My husband is having an terrible time with his boss at work.
The guy is totally unreasonable. I told him that if he needs to quit I will support that.
There is more but I am not going to go into it.
Right now I am just making sure that I eat no sugar, grains and starchy vegetables. As long as I do that I will not slip too bad. I wont lose but I will not gain too much either. Not weighing on the scale right now...not a good sign for me.
I am sorry to go on and on....I know this will pass and I will feel better.
Sometimes it can be so hard to take the stress without my old friends Bread and Candy and Mr. Chip
__________________
Heather

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change
Carl Rogers

Permanent weight loss requires permanent change.
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:48 AM   #616
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,393
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
I feel bad about what I said.
I did not mean to imply that I don't like going to see my Mom every day!
It is just that when my sister is here I get a break and then she shares some of the stress.
It is nice to have her to talk to about my Mom.
She is with her Grandkids and I don't want to bother her.
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:51 AM   #617
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 439
Gallery: Lindaboca
Shanan, wow and am so excited for your loss. Sometimes we have to find the right plan that is geared for us and shows a weight loss easily. Mexican food??? Yum Made a mistake with Benjamin. Took off the cone and thought we were watching him and next day inflammation to say the least. Now on topical cream and antibiotics, poor guy. Felt so bad I slept with him on the floor all night. He is eating and drinking water and the cone is definately back on. More playful today so I know he is better but still needs to heal. Felt so badly I can't tell you. He is such a good guy. My baby is even getting used to him now.

harley g-ma, I officially want to say hi and glad that you are posting here. I have known ML for well over a year and everyone else here for awhile. I used to post more often but since the family issues started I don't have the time like I used to. I was on the 72 Atkins for too long and ML and I started UD and DD. I had to stop as eating out , on the run, so much lately is not easy to follow the DD, UP plan. Thank you foe your kind words and prayers. You are special. Yes interesting about Benjamin being full grown. He is a Heinz 57 X 2 but I love him already and I know it will be hard giving him back. I do it gladly though as that means BIL will be at home. Which plan are you following? Yes, as we age it is harder to lose but slow is ok. Don't get discouraged.

Hi Heather, hope all is going well with you and the kids.

Cathleen, let us know how the show went. Excited for you.

ML. Hope your life is slowing down to a comfortable pace. Any words on the property? How is Cricket?

Love you all


Linda
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #618
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 439
Gallery: Lindaboca
Heather, so sorry about the stress. Of course you love visiting your Mom. It is so hard when they get sick. At that age any illness is scary. I am like you and when the phone rings I get scared too. You are a blessed daughter. It is a lot of stress to go daily. I know because we go to FIL once a day and BIL twice a day. It's very draining. It's so hard to see our loved ones suffer.

I am sorry about your DH having difficulties at work. I am glad you support him and I know it will work out.

Try and stay on plan. It's so hard when you are going through stress. We are here for you my friend. Come to us instead of your other food friends.

Linda
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:11 AM   #619
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,393
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaboca View Post
Heather, so sorry about the stress. Of course you love visiting your Mom. It is so hard when they get sick. At that age any illness is scary. I am like you and when the phone rings I get scared too. You are a blessed daughter. It is a lot of stress to go daily. I know because we go to FIL once a day and BIL twice a day. It's very draining. It's so hard to see our loved ones suffer.

I am sorry about your DH having difficulties at work. I am glad you support him and I know it will work out.

Try and stay on plan. It's so hard when you are going through stress. We are here for you my friend. Come to us instead of your other food friends.

Linda
Thank you soooo much Linda
You are so kind and understanding.

It is sooooo hard to see loved ones suffer!!!!!!
That is it in a nutshell!!!!

I am off to see her.
Thank you again.
you will never know just how much your support means to me
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #620
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Heather it does sound like you have so much going on, im sorry your mom is not feeling well. Your hubby having problems at work at the same time doesn't help stress levels either. Linda is right you can always talk to us. Its odd how when bad things happen they happen in bunches! I think your idea for eating. Is a good one for now. Its hard to keep up with it when alot is going on.

Linda hi! My food at the mexican place was not so exciting lol. I had a grilled chicken breast, a pile of shredded lettuce and 2 tomato slices I just cut it all up and mixed it. I am glad to hear your bil dog is fitting into your home. So sorry he got inflamation though poor sweetie! Yeah its early still but I am definately getting that zone feeling I got the 2 times I lost alot on atkins. You know where you feeel skinnier when you wake up? And you aren't tempted because its moving so well
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #621
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,393
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Heather it does sound like you have so much going on, im sorry your mom is not feeling well. Your hubby having problems at work at the same time doesn't help stress levels either. Linda is right you can always talk to us. Its odd how when bad things happen they happen in bunches! I think your idea for eating. Is a good one for now. Its hard to keep up with it when alot is going on.

Linda hi! My food at the mexican place was not so exciting lol. I had a grilled chicken breast, a pile of shredded lettuce and 2 tomato slices I just cut it all up and mixed it. I am glad to hear your bil dog is fitting into your home. So sorry he got inflamation though poor sweetie! Yeah its early still but I am definately getting that zone feeling I got the 2 times I lost alot on atkins. You know where you feeel skinnier when you wake up? And you aren't tempted because its moving so well

Thanks so my SL.
I did not want to rain on your parade!!!

I had a good visit with my Mom and she is holding her own.
I would say she is a litter better today. She said that she ate her breakfast before I got there and the nurse said that she ate a good dinner so I have calmed down! Talked to my husband and he still has his job! I will suggest he start looking for a new one before he gets fed up and quits this one.
My appetite left me ...... so I guess that is a good thing!

Thanks so much you all!!!
I am ready for this day to be over and ready to start a new one!

Where are you ML?
I hope things are going well for you
Miss you!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #622
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
harley g-ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Ga.
Posts: 3,757
Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
Shanan,where are you moving to? I take it you don't like Fl!
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #623
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Heather I don't really have a parade you going through a rough time is way more important than a few lbs lost.
Harley gma we are moving to prescott, az as soon as dd graduates from high school. No I hate the humidity and its horrible where we live so maaany kids are on drugs or pregnant! My ds is 7 and while there are never any guarantees I waant to give him the best chance possible to grow up ok.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #624
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,393
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Heather I don't really have a parade you going through a rough time is way more important than a few lbs lost.
Harley gma we are moving to prescott, az as soon as dd graduates from high school. No I hate the humidity and its horrible where we live so maaany kids are on drugs or pregnant! My ds is 7 and while there are never any guarantees I waant to give him the best chance possible to grow up ok.
A parade for you!!!
:

Prescott Arizona is absolutely beautiful!!!!
Sounds like a great place for your son!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:31 AM   #625
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Thanks Heather! Was 177.2 this am busy morning at work today so ill check in this afternoon!
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:49 AM   #626
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,393
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Thanks Heather! Was 177.2 this am busy morning at work today so ill check in this afternoon!
WOW!
That HCG is really working for you!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #627
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Heather yes it is. Finally somethings working
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #628
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Morning everyone! I really hope you all are okay...
Weighed in at 176.7 so the loss is slowing up some, only .5 lb but not unexpected. I am also having no luck with TMI and didn't drink enough water yesterday. Yyour supposed to drink 2 litres and I only had one.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #629
Major LCF Poster!
 
It'stime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,067
Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 186/173/120
WOE: stillman weekdays/Atkins week-ends
Start Date: September 2nd 2014
Hi Lindaboca,,,,,,

Howdy Sweetlady2k,,,,,I'm glad your moving. I do know what you mean about Fl. At least where we visit my hubbies family seems to have taken a big slide down. There was actually a hooker at the gas station near my Mominlaws house. The one good thing is all the police that go by her house all the time. At least their near. Her neighbor has a pit bull in the back yard. Actually on both sides of her. So I tried to encourage her that they were protecting her yard too. But she isn't safe to walk out in her own back yard....She says she's used to it all now.
__________________
Don't take any chances....Plan to lose

Frances
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:56 AM   #630
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Hi Lindaboca,,,,,,

Howdy Sweetlady2k,,,,,I'm glad your moving. I do know what you mean about Fl. At least where we visit my hubbies family seems to have taken a big slide down. There was actually a hooker at the gas station near my Mominlaws house. The one good thing is all the police that go by her house all the time. At least their near. Her neighbor has a pit bull in the back yard. Actually on both sides of her. So I tried to encourage her that they were protecting her yard too. But she isn't safe to walk out in her own back yard....She says she's used to it all now.
Yes and we don't really live in a big city either. I even think if we had known some of the things we know now maybe we should've moved there to begin with. My bf moved here the june before my dd started high school she is a junior now. I just couldn't see moving that far with both kids, unless I knew more about how our relationship was going to go. Plus normally the weather here is just way too hot. I was born in florida but I have lived in North Carolina and visited for an extended time to vermont and new hampshire both in january/february. Also visit family in indiana and wisconsin and every single place I've gone I like better than florida! With the exception of san antonio, tx. That was like an oven! Main reason why I said no to moving to Phoenix.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.