Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #541
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 439
Gallery: Lindaboca
Not going to believe this. Just called 911 for BIL. At hospital now. Please pray for my family .
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #542
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Gosh! Let me know asap what is happening~ I for sure will send prayers your way...tex me....
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #543
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Earthquake here this morning 4-pointer!!!! DANG
Worst storm heading into east coast!
What NEXT!!!!

Linda we all will keep you and the ones in the storms way in our prayers! Kitty is one of them!!!!!!

Hoping and praying for BIL!!!!
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #544
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 815
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Prayers for your BIL Linda. We are thinking of you.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #545
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
158.8
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #546
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Hi Shanan
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #547
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 815
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Wow ML skinny lady!!
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #548
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 815
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
I am at 183. I had a meltdown and ate everything all weekend. One good down day and my cardio got rid of almost 6 lbs. Pretty sure it was water weight but hey whatever. Now if I could just stop regaining and losing the same 8 lbs during the week I would be good! I have been doing the cardio good though, I did 9 days straight took Sunday off and started up again today.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:48 AM   #549
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,255
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Well I am back.
We have got this old computer back working with a string and a paperclip.
I am hoping it will last till at least the first of the year.

Linda, I am so sorry about your about your BIL.
You and your family are in my prayers!!!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:17 AM   #550
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,255
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
158.8

Wows, ML!!!!!

How is Cricket doing?
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #551
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Wow ML skinny lady!!
me a workin it!!!
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #552
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post

Wows, ML!!!!!

How is Cricket doing?
Cricket is doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She sure fooled her Vet!!!
Cricket is a tough little dog! She wants to run and feel the sun on her back in her new fenced in yard. She is gona love it! Gidget-Gizmo will love it too!!!!

I haven't heard from Linda yet today. I will be texing her a little later to find out how BIL is doing.

for everyone that was near or in the horrible flood waters up north from that Hurricane!

Cathleen I am sending you hugs and you are alright.

Kitty too lives where they storms hit! for you too!

I am having to spend all my time getting my sweet dog completely recovered.
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #553
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Ya'll please keep MargeGunderson in your prayers too....she needs them
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #554
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 439
Gallery: Lindaboca
Just a quick hello. BIL underwent emergency surgery last night on his stomach and removed a lot of colin. He is critical at this point so praying for good results. He will be 55 on Thursday. FI, ok but stil not well. Took all of BIL animals home including a 50 lb puppy. My doggie didn't like that one bit.

Hope all of you are doing well. I miss being part of this wonderful group and sorry for the ranting.

ML glad Cricket is well. I was so worried.

Marge is in my prayers. I hope all in Sandy's way are safe and secure. No more earthquakes so far here. Weather is beautiful and sunny today.

Linda
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #555
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 815
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Hope your BIL makes a good recovery Linda! Oh my on the extra animals!
ML I bet you are workin it! Your doing super!
HI heather!
hope Marge is ok ill pray for her.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:42 AM   #556
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,255
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
Cricket is doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She sure fooled her Vet!!!
Cricket is a tough little dog! She wants to run and feel the sun on her back in her new fenced in yard. She is gona love it! Gidget-Gizmo will love it too!!!!

I haven't heard from Linda yet today. I will be texing her a little later to find out how BIL is doing.

for everyone that was near or in the horrible flood waters up north from that Hurricane!

Cathleen I am sending you hugs and you are alright.

Kitty too lives where they storms hit! for you too!

I am having to spend all my time getting my sweet dog completely recovered.
I am so happy that she is doing great!!!!
That chicken you made her must have had a good helping of love with it!

So sad about the storm!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:04 AM   #557
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,255
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Linda,
I hope you BIL is better today.

Shanan,
I sure relate to what you are going through with losing and regaining the same pounds!!!!!
It really takes grit to stick to it!!!
Good for you!!
What are you doing for your cardio?
I will go for a fast walk every once in a while, I love to ride my bike but it just hurts my bottom too much, I have a very soft bike seat.
What I really love to to do is weight lifting. I have a weight machine in my garage but it is well over 100 in there during the summer. Now that it has cooled down I have no excuse!!!

Cathleen,
Have not see hide nor hair of you for a while.
Sure hope you are OK!

I have been wondering about Marge.
I don't think she has been around for a long time.
Marge if you are out there,
I miss you
__________________
Heather

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change
Carl Rogers

Permanent weight loss requires permanent change.
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:26 AM   #558
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,255
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Oh I forgot!!!
Happy Halloween everyone!
I have three big bags of candy and I have no, zero, cravings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We get so many kids here.
We usualy dress up the rabbits, Beauty is a bumble bee and Toby is a chicken but we have miss placed their costumes!
The neighborhood kids will be disappointed, but the bunnies will not be.
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:18 AM   #559
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 439
Gallery: Lindaboca
BIL made it through another night but still on respirator in ICU. I managed to go to granddaughter's Halloween parade and song. So cute. Nice relief seeing something happy.

Thanks everyone for your support and prayers. It helps a lot. BIL new puppy not well received by mine. My baby is 6lbs and Benjamin is 50 or more. He is an indoor dog and very loving but likes to jump on and off the bed. Thud Thud. The first day I saw BIL I said all your animals are ok and Benjamin is with us and BIL lifted his fingers up. I know that is a relief to him. He is such an animal lover.

Hi Cathleen and SL. Marge, hope all is well

Heather, where are you in Orange County. My parents lived on a ranch in Mission Viejo and then Fallbrook. Would love to meet you in person some day.

ML I'll be in touch

Love you all

Linda
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #560
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 815
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
Linda,
I hope you BIL is better today.

Shanan,
I sure relate to what you are going through with losing and regaining the same pounds!!!!!
It really takes grit to stick to it!!!
Good for you!!
What are you doing for your cardio?
I will go for a fast walk every once in a while, I love to ride my bike but it just hurts my bottom too much, I have a very soft bike seat.
What I really love to to do is weight lifting. I have a weight machine in my garage but it is well over 100 in there during the summer. Now that it has cooled down I have no excuse!!!

Cathleen,
Have not see hide nor hair of you for a while.
Sure hope you are OK!

I have been wondering about Marge.
I don't think she has been around for a long time.
Marge if you are out there,
I miss you
Heather I have been doing dvd's mostly Jillian Micheals I bought a whole bunch on amazon. I also got hip hop abs and had insanity and the tracy anderson metamorphasis.
I like hip hop abs but the muusic stinks so I use my ipod during that one. Jillian micheals workouts have been great though. I think I started on the 15th and have done one of them everyday except this past Sunday. My knees needed a rest.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:46 AM   #561
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 815
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
Oh I forgot!!!
Happy Halloween everyone!
I have three big bags of candy and I have no, zero, cravings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We get so many kids here.
We usualy dress up the rabbits, Beauty is a bumble bee and Toby is a chicken but we have miss placed their costumes!
The neighborhood kids will be disappointed, but the bunnies will not be.
We got Chewy (our chocolate lab) a costume at target that looks like aa saddle with a cowboy riding on his back. Its soo cute ill try to get a pic.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:49 AM   #562
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 815
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaboca View Post
BIL made it through another night but still on respirator in ICU. I managed to go to granddaughter's Halloween parade and song. So cute. Nice relief seeing something happy.

Thanks everyone for your support and prayers. It helps a lot. BIL new puppy not well received by mine. My baby is 6lbs and Benjamin is 50 or more. He is an indoor dog and very loving but likes to jump on and off the bed. Thud Thud. The first day I saw BIL I said all your animals are ok and Benjamin is with us and BIL lifted his fingers up. I know that is a relief to him. He is such an animal lover.

Hi Cathleen and SL. Marge, hope all is well

Heather, where are you in Orange County. My parents lived on a ranch in Mission Viejo and then Fallbrook. Would love to meet you in person some day.

ML I'll be in touch

Love you all

Linda
So glad you got to see you GD parade im sure your BIL is happy to know his animals are being taken care of.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:26 AM   #563
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,255
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Linda
I am so glad you got to something fun, there is something so healing about watching children having a great time.
I have been to Fallbrook, my husbands best friend grew up there. Sure hope your BIL is doing better.....sounds like such a sweet person. I have a soft spot in my heart for animal lovers.

SL
That costume sounds too cute!!!!
Ill bet the kids enjoyed seeing it!

ML
I am missing you!
Hope you are doing well.


I had a group of rude kids come through last night.
This is the first time ever!
I was shocked and disheartened.
They were about 7 or 8 years old, in a group of about 6.
Their parents were on the sidewalk talking.
I don't think they were from our neighborhood.
They kept saying how much the hated my cat, my decorations, the kind of candy I was giving out and they did not even say thank you for the candy. I think it was their prolific use of the word "hate" that threw me for a loop.
Of course after I closed the door I realized I should have stopped giving it to them.
On the other hand most kids where extremely polite, saying thank you more than once!
So glad that I have gotten through an other Halloween with out a piece of candy!!!!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:37 AM   #564
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,255
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Where is everyone?
It seems I am never on when anyone else is.
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #565
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 815
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
Linda
I am so glad you got to something fun, there is something so healing about watching children having a great time.
I have been to Fallbrook, my husbands best friend grew up there. Sure hope your BIL is doing better.....sounds like such a sweet person. I have a soft spot in my heart for animal lovers.

SL
That costume sounds too cute!!!!
Ill bet the kids enjoyed seeing it!

ML
I am missing you!
Hope you are doing well.


I had a group of rude kids come through last night.
This is the first time ever!
I was shocked and disheartened.
They were about 7 or 8 years old, in a group of about 6.
Their parents were on the sidewalk talking.
I don't think they were from our neighborhood.
They kept saying how much the hated my cat, my decorations, the kind of candy I was giving out and they did not even say thank you for the candy. I think it was their prolific use of the word "hate" that threw me for a loop.
Of course after I closed the door I realized I should have stopped giving it to them.
On the other hand most kids where extremely polite, saying thank you more than once!
So glad that I have gotten through an other Halloween with out a piece of candy!!!!
Heather it is sad when kids act like that. For halloween I bought 10+ bags of candy since we get alot of kids, at first I gave out handfuls then we noticed half of it was gone so we gave 2 or 3 pieces then went down to one piece each. This boy was like wow thanks alot all sarcastic.. made me a little P.o. d. Most of the kids were very nice and polite though. We also had about 5 different kids reach into the cauldron I had the candy in and pick out a handful or the kind they wanted. Very rude and the ones with parents behind them didn't even say anything. I would never let my kid do that.
__________________
~Shanan~
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #566
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,255
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Heather it is sad when kids act like that. For halloween I bought 10+ bags of candy since we get alot of kids, at first I gave out handfuls then we noticed half of it was gone so we gave 2 or 3 pieces then went down to one piece each. This boy was like wow thanks alot all sarcastic.. made me a little P.o. d. Most of the kids were very nice and polite though. We also had about 5 different kids reach into the cauldron I had the candy in and pick out a handful or the kind they wanted. Very rude and the ones with parents behind them didn't even say anything. I would never let my kid do that.
I think parents have become a little lax when it comes to manners.
My kids would not have even tried to do that!
I remember talking to them when they were little "you take what ever they give you, say thank you and smile even if it is something you don't like."

Wow 10 bags!!!
And I thought we had a lot of kids!!

I took everything down (spider webs, spiders, Jack-o-lantern, etc). Raked and reseeded the front lawn, cut back my roses and flowering sage in the back yard. Thanksgiving here we come!
I have sooooo much energy today.
Love this WOE!!!!!

Are you going to join Kitty's next challenge?
Weigh-in is tomorrow.
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #567
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,255
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC
Start Date: May 24, 2011
SL
I see you are joining in!!!!!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #568
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 815
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Yes I joined again. I threw away my jack o lanterns today too. They were already full of fruitflies.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #569
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011

love u guys

me gettin skinny

cricket is doing great


me be here tomorrow....
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:51 AM   #570
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
I listened to several of these videos just now. and she brings back so many memories......I love Connie and where the boys are .....oh me...I remember the first time I heard it.........................nite
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.