Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 03:40 AM   #511
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
harley g-ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Ga.
Posts: 3,759
Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
Oh ML, I hope she will be okay I'll sure say some prayers for you and her It makes me tear up just thinking about losing my fur babies The one in my avatar is 14 now so I know he won't be around much longer I hope Cricket will pull through this
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2012, 04:28 AM   #512
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Thank you Harley...I dont think my heart can handle losing her!!

It hurts so bad!!!! And I am so scared. I just gave her her 3rd dose of antibiotics.

Pandee almost took me with her. I love animals so so so so much. After God does call our two dogs home I am going to get a bug for a pet.
I'm too old to go thru this pain again!
I love Cricket so MUCH! I sat here and watched her sleep and cried all night.......
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:19 AM   #513
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Awe ML I am praying for you and your baby.
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:23 AM   #514
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,396
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
Hi ya'll.
It is very late or very early depending on how you live your life.
I am not living my life right now too good.
My sweet wonderful little blond love of my life is very bad sick.
She has been having seizures since 2007 and to nights ago she had the BIG one. A grand mal one.

I didnt take her to the doctor right away because both of her vets have told me for years to aspect this.

It is much worse that a seizure. She is in liver failure. I am losing my mind. I took her this afternoon and he said he had never seen liver enzymes so high. I just don't know what I am going to do if I lose my Cricket. Please please pray for her............................................... ......................
I am so sorry ML!
You and Cricket are in my prayers.
You have loved and cared for your little friend for so long.
Over the years, she has undoubtedly loved and cared for you too.
I know you must be in so much pain right now.
Annabel Lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:35 AM   #515
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Thank yall so much...MY heart is on FIRE!

I am so messed up with worry I want to run and drop dead
Its just so messed up. Crap my heart is breaking!
She may not get to run and play in her new fenced in yard.

I ant kidding I cant do this again. Pain oh crap the pain..............................
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:41 AM   #516
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
I wish my phone was not full I would post her picture.
She is blond and white. She weighs 11.3 pounds and her tail curls up. Her daddy was a white pom and her mama was a fox terrier. Such a sweet dog...She just cant! She just cant die,,,She just cant
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:25 AM   #517
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,396
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011


We are here for you ML.
Annabel Lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #518
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,396
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
How is it going ML?
I had to go through seizures with my dear old cat....it is very difficult to deal with.
My heart goes out to you!
Annabel Lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #519
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
She is still fighting but .....she is getting weaker..................she want eat....she will drink water....going to get her some of that special water at the vets in the morning.......love u guys...
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #520
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
jem51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: south central OR
Posts: 3,645
Gallery: jem51
Stats: oh so happy at 120
WOE: Mine, all mine
Start Date: controlled carb '97-98
I am so sorry, ML.
I feel the same as you re getting another pet; I can't take another loss. Now I volunteer at the SPCA so get plenty of furry love.

Sorry.....
jem51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #521
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Jem I remember we have talked about this before on my journal. I just can not love and lose/or leave another sweet part of my heart again. I could raise black pet rats though. I love black rats. I know most will label me as nuts but unless you have had one cuddle up to you or ride on your shoulder you could never understand how it is or how easy it is to love, even a rat. When I had my pet shop I did it all. bottle fed raccoons too! My white skunk would ride to work with me every day on the dash board of my Caddy.



Cricket is better! MUCH BETTER!!!!!

I want to tell everyone that sent her good thoughts and that prayed for her and me, thank you each one from my !!

You guys are a wonderful bunch of great folks!


And me loves ya!

She looked very bad all day yesterday. I was so scared to fall asleep. I did fall asleep in my chair beside her. She woke me up needing to use the bathroom. After I got her tucked back in and she had fallen asleep I left the tv on and laid down. She woke D up around 7 wanted company because a storm was coming thru here.
Yesterday I made her take homemade chicken broth. and then she started drinking it on her own this morning and she just finished eating one small chicken leg of meat. It is fresh and the smell got her belly growling!!!! Mine too
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:11 AM   #522
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
harley g-ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Ga.
Posts: 3,759
Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
ML, I'm soooo happy for you I hope your fur baby continues to improve I know how much she means to you I can't imagine having a black rat for a pet although my middle daughter had white mice as pets and use to terrorize her older sister with themThey got out of hand and we gave them to a pet shop I think I'll stick to dogs and cats
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #523
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 439
Gallery: Lindaboca
Hello everyone, I have been reading your posts when I can. Just so busy wth FIL. Brought him home and the first night he had to return to the hospital. I hink he suffered 2 more strokes. No one believes he pulled through at 91. Now he is in a nursing home and our plan is to bring him home with a 24/7 caregiver. We are there 2-3 times a day to make sure he is getting the care he requires. He wa doing well the first week bu now refuses therapy and hygiene care, We have to take care of BIL, the 2 houses , mail etc. BIL became quite ill with 2 different health problems. Believe it or not he has on his own stopped smoking. We got him the patches and that helps. He has also started eating better because of the stomach issues. He weighs 370 lbs so that is good too. DH redoing the bath and kitchen and it is a time crunch before FIL gets home. I also have my therapy patients I drive and can't give that up so very busy busy busy.

I am ashamed to say I fell off the wagon a few times. I am so tired at the end of the day and last night, even forgot to take my night meds. Eating a lot of Pollo Loco lately, just the chicken. I haven't weighed but my clothes still fit.

Heather I read you live in California. Me too, in So Cal. Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

ML, so glad to hear about Cricket. I cried and prayed for her every night. I know how you feel about getting another pet. After my last one went on his heavenly journey I swore no more. Then Gizmo(came with that name) came into our lives and so happy he did. He has gotten me through a few bad weeks lately.

Harley, I haven't met you yet but DH has been riding one since he was 16. Anyway hello.

SL, how's it going. I see you are losing successfully. Way to go!!!

Cathleen, hope you are well and working on your beautiful jewelry.

Hello to anyone I missed. I hope to be a participating family member again soon. I miss all of you and love you.

Linda
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #524
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,396
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
ML I am so glad to hear Cricket is doing better
Please keep us updated.
How are you holding out?

Hi Linda,
So sorry about your FIL and his strokes.
I went through this with my mom and that is when I hit my highest weight!
The stress was so hard on me.
I think it is wonderful that you are hanging it there and are still able to wear your same clothes! El Pollo Loco is a pretty good LC choice! In times of stress just maintaining or not gaining back a lot is success!!!!!
I am in Orange County Ca.
I did not realize we were neighbors!
Where are you?
Are you getting the dry winds?
They make me feel grumpy!
I am really looking forward to some cool wet weather!
__________________
Heather

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change
Carl Rogers

Permanent weight loss requires permanent change.
Annabel Lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #525
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Linda so glad to hear from you! Stopping for fast food wont hurt too bad if you keep making good choices and it sound like you are
ML so glad to hear the good news about your fur baby!
had a super foul up with my juddd ud/dd the past few days. I've been on vacation the past week and my bf had Thur/Fri off with me so had basically no real dd's since then. Back to work on Monday so will resart my rotations again! Lol we had fun though, bought my daughter her first car a 94 jeep cherokee and went to the junkyard friday to get some better inside trim parts. The car runs great and has air amazingly for a 94, it was listed at 1500 and we got it for 1300 so I think we got a great deal. She's lucky I had to buy my first car but she's a real good girl.
__________________
~Shanan~
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #526
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,396
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Linda so glad to hear from you! Stopping for fast food wont hurt too bad if you keep making good choices and it sound like you are
ML so glad to hear the good news about your fur baby!
had a super foul up with my juddd ud/dd the past few days. I've been on vacation the past week and my bf had Thur/Fri off with me so had basically no real dd's since then. Back to work on Monday so will resart my rotations again! Lol we had fun though, bought my daughter her first car a 94 jeep cherokee and went to the junkyard friday to get some better inside trim parts. The car runs great and has air amazingly for a 94, it was listed at 1500 and we got it for 1300 so I think we got a great deal. She's lucky I had to buy my first car but she's a real good girl.
Hi SL!
Wow she must be so excited!!!
That sounds like a great car for your daughter!
I think you did get a good deal.
I had to buy my first car too.
Annabel Lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #527
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
HI Heather! Yes she was sooo excited!
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #528
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaboca View Post
Hello everyone, I have been reading your posts when I can. Just so busy wth FIL. Brought him home and the first night he had to return to the hospital. I hink he suffered 2 more strokes. No one believes he pulled through at 91. Now he is in a nursing home and our plan is to bring him home with a 24/7 caregiver. We are there 2-3 times a day to make sure he is getting the care he requires. He wa doing well the first week bu now refuses therapy and hygiene care, We have to take care of BIL, the 2 houses , mail etc. BIL became quite ill with 2 different health problems. Believe it or not he has on his own stopped smoking. We got him the patches and that helps. He has also started eating better because of the stomach issues. He weighs 370 lbs so that is good too. DH redoing the bath and kitchen and it is a time crunch before FIL gets home. I also have my therapy patients I drive and can't give that up so very busy busy busy.

I am ashamed to say I fell off the wagon a few times. I am so tired at the end of the day and last night, even forgot to take my night meds. Eating a lot of Pollo Loco lately, just the chicken. I haven't weighed but my clothes still fit.

Heather I read you live in California. Me too, in So Cal. Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

ML, so glad to hear about Cricket. I cried and prayed for her every night. I know how you feel about getting another pet. After my last one went on his heavenly journey I swore no more. Then Gizmo(came with that name) came into our lives and so happy he did. He has gotten me through a few bad weeks lately.

Harley, I haven't met you yet but DH has been riding one since he was 16. Anyway hello.

SL, how's it going. I see you are losing successfully. Way to go!!!

Cathleen, hope you are well and working on your beautiful jewelry.

Hello to anyone I missed. I hope to be a participating family member again soon. I miss all of you and love you.

Linda
LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

It is wonderful to see you here!!!!!!
I know you are worn out. :h ugs:


So sorry your BIL is sick now. Great he stopped smoking! You FIL is a strong man!! Ed and you both need a mini vacation after all of this! But not Alaska. Yall would really be tired to do that again so soon. Mail should be there Tuesday or Wednesday!
I love you sweet friend and Cricket sends doggie kisses! Thank you for your prayers for her.
She ran to the little back window when I cracked it up and barked just like she has been doing for the past year we have been in this Sardine can!!!
And she wanted a treat too!
We just got up and I will be here drinking coffee.

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes and prayers!
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #529
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Hi think Cathleen's computer is messed up.
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #530
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
ML I am so glad to hear Cricket is doing better
Please keep us updated.
How are you holding out?

Hi Linda,
So sorry about your FIL and his strokes.
I went through this with my mom and that is when I hit my highest weight!
The stress was so hard on me.
I think it is wonderful that you are hanging it there and are still able to wear your same clothes! El Pollo Loco is a pretty good LC choice! In times of stress just maintaining or not gaining back a lot is success!!!!!
I am in Orange County Ca.
I did not realize we were neighbors!
Where are you?
Are you getting the dry winds?
They make me feel grumpy!
I am really looking forward to some cool wet weather!
Hi Heather
I'm wore out staying up with Cricket. But I can rest up. I'm so so blessed she is doing great! She is blessed too because her mama has such great friends!

I think you and Linda are a few miles apart. She lives further down in California. I have been wanting to tell you both yall should met up for coffee
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:37 AM   #531
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Linda so glad to hear from you! Stopping for fast food wont hurt too bad if you keep making good choices and it sound like you are
ML so glad to hear the good news about your fur baby!
had a super foul up with my juddd ud/dd the past few days. I've been on vacation the past week and my bf had Thur/Fri off with me so had basically no real dd's since then. Back to work on Monday so will resart my rotations again! Lol we had fun though, bought my daughter her first car a 94 jeep cherokee and went to the junkyard friday to get some better inside trim parts. The car runs great and has air amazingly for a 94, it was listed at 1500 and we got it for 1300 so I think we got a great deal. She's lucky I had to buy my first car but she's a real good girl.
Hi Shanan, My fur baby has sure surprised me. She was so weak she had trouble walking. That homemade chicken broth helped her fight!
I am working out a WOE that will start my FIRE!!!!

marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #532
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley g-ma View Post
ML, I'm soooo happy for you I hope your fur baby continues to improve I know how much she means to you I can't imagine having a black rat for a pet although my middle daughter had white mice as pets and use to terrorize her older sister with themThey got out of hand and we gave them to a pet shop I think I'll stick to dogs and cats
Pet black rats are cool!!!!! Her name was Ben. We thought she was a male until she had one baby. I took her to my vet and he at first said, Now Marylouise I know nothing about rats. I said well you are gona learn cause me love my furry rat. He and I still smile when we remember the past. I have known him since he went to work at the clinic he later took ownership of. I have been going to same clinic since the early 60's.
He took care of all of my animals when I had my pet shop.
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #533
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,396
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
Hi Heather
I'm wore out staying up with Cricket. But I can rest up. I'm so so blessed she is doing great! She is blessed too because her mama has such great friends!

I think you and Linda are a few miles apart. She lives further down in California. I have been wanting to tell you both yall should met up for coffee
I am sooo sooo glad she is doing better!
Take care of yourself too ML!!!

Wish we all could meet up for coffee!!!
Wouldn't that be a blast!

Cathleen is not the only one with computer troubles!!!
My computer just shuts down for not particular reason.
We have been trying to hold out as long as posable.
Apple has some new Macs coming out in november.
If our next one last us this long it will be worth it.
Do hate to send the money, especially this time of year, with Christmas just around the corner.

My sister and her husband have been hear on a visit for a week!
We had such a great time together!!
Annabel Lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #534
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
I am sooo sooo glad she is doing better!
Take care of yourself too ML!!!

Wish we all could meet up for coffee!!!
Wouldn't that be a blast!

Cathleen is not the only one with computer troubles!!!
My computer just shuts down for not particular reason.
We have been trying to hold out as long as posable.
Apple has some new Macs coming out in november.
If our next one last us this long it will be worth it.
Do hate to send the money, especially this time of year, with Christmas just around the corner.

My sister and her husband have been hear on a visit for a week!
We had such a great time together!!
Heather put a FAN on your computer. and check to make sure the fan in your computer is running! Over heating will cause it to shut down. After it feels cool do a FULL scan!
Is the tower on the floor or on a desk? I know yall took it in a couple weeks back what did the tech say??
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #535
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Put the fan on the back of the Tower. Nice cool slow breeze works wonders!
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #536
Major LCF Poster!
 
Annabel Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,396
Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
ML you have mail!!!!

This is an Apple Mac that does not have a tower.
The computer and the monitor are one!
It keeps crashing on me!

Goooood Byyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Off to the Apple store!!!!!!!!
See if they can help.
Annabel Lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #537
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
okdokie.....hope they can help!
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #538
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 439
Gallery: Lindaboca
Earthquake. 3.9 and after shocks
Lindaboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #539
Senior LCF Member
 
sweetlady2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 821
Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
Hope all is ok with you Linda
sweetlady2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #540
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,753
Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Gosh Earthquakes in Calif. and flood and high wind on east coast!!!

Kitty is right in the middle of the Hurricane.
And Linda and Heather with earthquakes

Prayers to everyone is these very hard time.......

Last edited by marylouise; 10-28-2012 at 06:09 PM..
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.