Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #301
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaterialGirl View Post
Hello I hope it's OK if I join in. I am a friend of the sweet lady Blue Topaz and Marylouise I remember you from another thread that BT and I used to be on. Anyway, I am not doing Atkins right now although I have in the past. I hope that's OK because I've read the last few pages and there is much here I can relate to in your discussions - alcohol, cravings, fathers ... !
and good to see you here! Yes come on in. She for sure is sweet! And you are too!

You dont have to do Atkins to be here. We all do what works for us.
I love yalls avatars
And MG I love your location too

Last edited by marylouise; 08-05-2012 at 12:16 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #302
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
Hi all hope your weekend is going well. ML glad you had a great anniversary! I don't know about the alcohol theories but makes some sense to me. My mom drank, she had a stressful job and started having one after she got home or with dinner. I was older, maybe 14 or 15. She went from 1 beer to like a case a day then switched to whiskey with diet coke. I was living across the state and came to visit her maybe 5 years or 6 ago and was telling her about this great church I was going to. She went to church growing up but it was a strict church and she stopped going when she grew up. Well she was like why don't we go to a church Sunday and I said ok. She ended up at the alter and has never drunk again.
Shana I forget where your mama moved to. I do know it was a long way away. Did you get there without any trouble. She is brave woman. I'd be scared to pieces to make such a move. Have you gotten any boxes unpacked yet? I am sure the answer is no as many hours as you work. Is bf still doing good on his woe? How is JUDDD going.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #303
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: BlueTopaz
Stats: 160/156/140
WOE: whatever works
Start Date: 10 years ago - Height 5' 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaterialGirl View Post
Hello I hope it's OK if I join in. I am a friend of the sweet lady Blue Topaz and Marylouise I remember you from another thread that BT and I used to be on. Anyway, I am not doing Atkins right now although I have in the past. I hope that's OK because I've read the last few pages and there is much here I can relate to in your discussions - alcohol, cravings, fathers ... !

Hi MG !!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you joined in. I'll see if Judds wants in too.

You and ML calling me sweet............ ty.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #304
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm back...weather is soooo hot and windy. We have a severe storm watch until 9:00 tonight. Glad to be inside with A/C. Going in and out of stores hot, cold, hot, cold has me feeling drained.

ML: You are probably right about Fresca and Tab - saccharine. Saccaharine and Aspertaine is in the same category for me anyway. I would rather go with Stevia but I tried the soda they have with Stevia (Zevia) and it doesn't taste good to me. I only drink diet soda in the summer because of the heat here. Winter time I don't bother and drink hot liquids but should be drinking more water all year round. Working on it.

What State are you in now ML? I know you moved but was it from Arkansas?

How's your Sis doing?
Old 08-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #305
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTopaz View Post
Hi MG !!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you joined in. I'll see if Judds wants in too.

You and ML calling me sweet............ ty.
BT you are a very sweet person! Own it sweetie,,, cause it is true
Old 08-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #306
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I'm back...weather is soooo hot and windy. We have a severe storm watch until 9:00 tonight. Glad to be inside with A/C. Going in and out of stores hot, cold, hot, cold has me feeling drained.

ML: You are probably right about Fresca and Tab - saccharine. Saccaharine and Aspertaine is in the same category for me anyway. I would rather go with Stevia but I tried the soda they have with Stevia (Zevia) and it doesn't taste good to me. I only drink diet soda in the summer because of the heat here. Winter time I don't bother and drink hot liquids but should be drinking more water all year round. Working on it.

What State are you in now ML? I know you moved but was it from Arkansas?

How's your Sis doing?
She is doing GREAT! She remarried her first husband and the whole family is soooooooooooo happy they have mama and daddy together again. Nathleen has 6 grand kids now. Me too. I guess we try to divide everything. Always have always will....

And it is no secret how much I love her!!!

Yes Arkansas. We still have the house. The woman showed it Saturday and called to ask a few Qs. Someone is interested in it.

That drink has a lot of carbs. Thanks for the heads up on the taste. The only place they have it besides here is Memphis Whole Foods. Happy I didnt buy any! But the carbs stopped me...yesterday...
Old 08-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #307
Blabbermouth!!!

I have to tell yall what I got yesterday at Whole Food.

I found the Pomegranate pill!!!!!
It is the extract. 40% Ellagic Acid

BT you may not know but I have a clogged drain. Found that the left artery in my neck is clogged up. This Pomegranate has properties to unclogged that blockage. The claim is that once you start on it you have to take it for the rest of your life. I can do that.

I also got Vitamin C 1,000mg.
And tub of Nutiva CO, 29 oz
A small bottle of SweetLeaf Stevia. I tried to find the green powder. They didn't have it. said they would check into it. OH I am sure he ran to the computer and ordered it, not...

This SweetLeaf is very tastie.
That Stevia in the Raw is so misleading! That sugar is the first ingred. Upsets me but it is what it is. No crying over spilled milk as I have heard said.....

I cut that rib-eye into 2 pieces. Just ate one piece with 3 fried eggs. I forgot what real meat taste like. Each piece is a little bigger than my palm. That gives me 8 meals

I'm going to list all the supplements I take again on here.

The only thing that I drink or eat that has the Splenda is that Diet Rite coke.
I keep checking to see if coke and pepsi are going to put a coke out with Stevia. They said they were going to. I read it myself on the www. Upsetting to not see it yet on store shelves.

How long can I leave ear rings out of ears????
I wanted to let them recover from the cheap ear rings I got yesterday....I am taking them back to Walmart......The woman that sold them to me said they should not cause me a problem...

I trust yalls opinion tons more than hers!
I wish I had asked yall about it first. ebeads me should have asked you.
Do you make any with the surgical steel?
If you do can you post a pix of a couple sets?
I dont want anything too heavy.....

Yall can I get rid of my before pix??????

down there vvvvvv
Old 08-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #308
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lindaboca
Hi Material girl and welcome. Hope to hear lots from you. Like what ML says whatever works for you is great. What plan are you on and what are your goals?

ML I actually saw Elvis in Las Vegas years and years ago. He did put on a good show but he had put on a lot of weight by then and had difficulty getting up when he bent down. Everyone held their breath, but he did get up. His voice was not like the original. He was pretty far gone and died within 6 months of the show. But, I am glad I saw him perform. He was a legend.

Linda
Old 08-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #309
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MaterialGirl
Stats: 190/183/140
WOE: CYT
Start Date: July 9, 2012
Marylouise Thanks for the welcome !

I am currently doing my own thing, stealing ideas from a few different places most recently the book called "Coach Yourself Thin". Here's mainly what I do:

Eat 1400-1600 calories per day
Track all foods
Goal 45-60 grams protein per day
Goal 20-25 grams fiber per day
No forbidden foods but I try to avoid white rice, pasta, and bread and only have two whole grains max and two servings of fruit max per day.

Typical Menu:
B: Egg, canadian bacon, r/f cheese on whole wheat english muffin, piece of fruit
S: small spicy v-8, string cheese
L: chicken paella with brown rice; chicken alfredo (1/4 cup reduced cal sauce) no pasta, just 1.5 cups veggies; or a flatout light wrap with turkey, greens, onion, mustard and some popchips and fruit is typical
S: low cal/low carb yogurt, 1 tablespoon of nuts OR a piece of fruit and nuts
D: Always grilled chicken, fish, pork or beef - we are grilling freaks; salad and/or veggies. If I haven't had two grains I can have brown rice, or a whole wheat roll or 1/2 a sweet potato.

If I have calories left I have wine with dinner or a treat after such as a sugar free jello pudding.

Right now I'm working on also reducing the amount of processed food I eat in general. Formerly on this kind of plan I'd use Lean pockets for breakfast and Lean Cuisine or Smart Ones frozen meals for lunch. I still keep them handy but limit to no more than a couple times per week and mostly if I don't have time to prep fresh food.

I also exercise 6 days per week, 4 cardios and 2-3 strengths. I do this at home where I have 40+ DVD's a Total Gym, Step, hand weights and resistance bands. I have always exercised alot, but I've recently made some changes because I think walking and some of the other DVD's I have were not challenging my body enough. I've had 5 surgeries for varicose veins in the last year and at various times had to lay off squats, high impact, etc. Now it's several months since the last one and I'm back to full steam and trying to get the weight off to help prevent recurrence.

This is probably way more than anyone wants to know - sorry. I live in Las Vegas, with my H and two spoiled, older sweet felines. I work full time as a warehouse supervisor at the water company - it's a tough schedule we work 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 Mon-Thurs. I like having Fridays off but the 10 hour days are hard. I am 48 y/o and have been married 15 years in December.

Thanks for letting me join you.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #310
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MaterialGirl
Stats: 190/183/140
WOE: CYT
Start Date: July 9, 2012
Lindaboca Thanks for the welcome. And WOW you saw Elvis...oh I am so jealous ! One of the best things about living here is the entertainment, but I missed that era. I've seen Cher, Bette Midler, Barry Manilow, Elton John, and most of the cirque shows, but there'll never be anyone like Elvis !! We also enjoy going to lots of concerts. I'm usually the resident "middle age rocker" of the group We'll be seeing Kiss and Motley Crue next weekend !
Old 08-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #311
Senior LCF Member

I went to Whole Foods to get Braggs since ebeads talked me into it. Well guess what all out!! Dr Oz had a segment on it and the next day went through 4 cases and what was on the shelf. Then an employee said we have our own brand and we checked it out, same ingredients, unfiltered and the mother ML is always talking about. Now I know what that means and was too embarrassed to ask! Well we bought 2 bottles since Ed takes it too. I actually took 2 capfuls as fast as I could and it really wasn't too bad. I think I am in. It's like the contact lenses, you have to really want them to use them.

Get rid of want you want ML as far as the photos go but not the one with your mother. You know my reasons.

Someone I think Didi mentioned the sweetener NOW (Stevia supposedly in the purest form) can be found in health food stores, but I couldn't find it at Whole Foods. Which one did you get ML.

Linda
Old 08-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #312
Senior LCF Member

Material Girl. The food sounds to good to be true. Being on Atkins is so much more restrictive. I know exercise is so important. When I was going regularly it really made a difference. Nice you have all that equipment at home. My biggest problem is getting there, Thanks for all your info, not to much at all. Love Las Vegas. Last time we were there we saw Blue Man Show and Jersey Boys, fabulous. My DH loves concerts but the rocker kind and has been to many from his day. I would go see Motley Crew and Kiss and I love Ozzy as crazy as he is. I saw Cher and Celine. Missed Bette but saw the show on TV, although not the same. My sister recently saw Elton and loved the show. DH husband would never see Barry, but we did go to a to Billy Joel concert years ago.

Blue, hope more of your friends join us. Looking forward to it.

Linda
Old 08-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #313
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaboca View Post
Hi Material girl and welcome. Hope to hear lots from you. Like what ML says whatever works for you is great. What plan are you on and what are your goals?

ML I actually saw Elvis in Las Vegas years and years ago. He did put on a good show but he had put on a lot of weight by then and had difficulty getting up when he bent down. Everyone held their breath, but he did get up. His voice was not like the original. He was pretty far gone and died within 6 months of the show. But, I am glad I saw him perform. He was a legend.

Linda

The day he died was horrible. I really wasn't a fan of his but I liked the shows he did while I was growing up.
Me and mama went to Memphis and drove past his house the day after he died. I was like, I didnt know this many ppl liked in Memphis. Mama bought the newspapers. Had two different ones in Memphis then. I had the pet shop when he died. It is easy to remember because that morning when I woke up I had decided in my sleep I was closing the store. I just could not stand the fact I had to go clean up poop. Made tons of money. I was just sick of it. Another reason was my youngest was not in school yet. I had tried to find a good woman to care for him, but never could find another marylouise and he had to stay behind the counter all day long....So I was watching tv at home and they broke in with the news he had died.....
Yea easy to remember that day...

A good friend showed us and played some of the first records he made. Do yall remember the old 72s. Hey they melt that type of record and smoke it in their pipe today!! First time someone told me that, I thought yea and you are one of them. Gota be nuts to do that, right?
On that old 72 he sounded like a a ....horrible...................

A miracle he learned how to sing.....Had he been doing it for me I would have lost a talent that Rocked the World.....

My aunt/cousin remembered seeing him sitting under that famous tree playing and singing. We had to go to the end of the block to the neighborhood store for our mamaw.
Plus me and Nancy went their with our lunch money and bought cigs for a penny each....
The school he went to is on the street we grew up on. Manasas, Don't know if I spelled it right......He went to Manasas High School.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:47 PM   #314
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sweetlady2k
Stats: 194/152.5/145 5ft 10
WOE: atkins and JUDDD now HCG
Start Date: June 28, 2012 R1 HCG 11/5/12 goal 165
ok here is the skirt steak marinade instructions i have been trying to get from my bf. he said he does not do them on the coals just grills them on the propane grill. Also there IS brown sugar so we would need to use a sub. or leave it off.

Ingredients
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
4 scallions, washed and cut in 1/2
2 large cloves garlic
1/4 cup lime juice
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
3 tablespoons dark brown sugar or Mexican brown sugar
2 pounds inside skirt steak, cut into 3 equal pieces
Special equipment: blow dryer

Directions

Heat charcoal, preferably natural chunk, until grey ash appears. In a blender, put in oil, soy sauce, scallions, garlic, lime juice, red pepper, cumin, and sugar and puree. In a large heavy duty, zip top bag, put pieces of skirt steak and pour in marinade. Seal bag, removing as much air as possible. Allow steak to marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.

Remove steak from bag and pat dry with paper towels. Using a blow dryer, blow charcoal clean of ash. Once clean of ash lay steaks directly onto hot coals for 1 minute per side. When finished cooking, place meat in double thickness of aluminum foil, wrap, and allow to sit for 15 minutes.

Remove meat from foil, reserving foil and juices. Slice thinly across the grain of the meat. Return to foil pouch and toss with juice. Serve with grilled peppers and onions, if desired.

Last edited by sweetlady2k; 08-05-2012 at 03:48 PM..
Old 08-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #315
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
Shana I forget where your mama moved to. I do know it was a long way away. Did you get there without any trouble. She is brave woman. I'd be scared to pieces to make such a move. Have you gotten any boxes unpacked yet? I am sure the answer is no as many hours as you work. Is bf still doing good on his woe? How is JUDDD going.
ML she moved to Germany last month. yeah it is far she got there ok. she moved with my brother who is in the Airforce. She is helping him with his kids there, they will be there at least 4-5 years. no you guessed right I have not touched the boxes i hate them... Juddd is going alright. I have upped my calories on the updays since when i checked my fitpal app it showed that my upday calories for the week were 900-1000 calories supposed to be 2000. the boyfriend is doing good!
Old 08-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #316
Senior LCF Member

Welcome BT and MG!
Old 08-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #317
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I went to Whole Foods to get Braggs since ebeads talked me into it. Well guess what all out!! Dr Oz had a segment on it and the next day went through 4 cases and what was on the shelf. Then an employee said we have our own brand and we checked it out, same ingredients, unfiltered and the mother ML is always talking about. Now I know what that means and was too embarrassed to ask! Well we bought 2 bottles since Ed takes it too. I actually took 2 capfuls as fast as I could and it really wasn't too bad. I think I am in. It's like the contact lenses, you have to really want them to use them.

Get rid of want you want ML as far as the photos go but not the one with your mother. You know my reasons.

Someone I think Didi mentioned the sweetener NOW (Stevia supposedly in the purest form) can be found in health food stores, but I couldn't find it at Whole Foods. Which one did you get ML.

Linda
I got the SweetLeaf Stevia. Stuff taste so dang good I am shocked!!!!!

And here all this time I thought Bragg was only one that keep the mother in.
Yesterday the shelves were full of the Bragg in Memphis Whole Food. They wanted almost double what dh got it for a Kroger in Jackson Tennessee. He got me 4 bottles then. I still have 2 unopened. Fixing to be 1 unopened.

I missed the show on Oz. When did it air?

My youngest is the one that told me about the vinegars many benefits. He asked me to start drinking it and using it a couple of years ago.

Hey this is very enlightening to me.

My son found out about the V a couple years ago researching on the www. Yall ever heard of Dr. Mercola?? Another one too but cant think of his name right now. Well Mercola told about the V back at least 2 years ago. So Mr. Oz needs to get his research team to read faster!: hyst:
Old 08-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #318
Senior LCF Member

bf also does not use the blow dryer in the directions

Last edited by sweetlady2k; 08-05-2012 at 04:14 PM..
Old 08-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #319
Blabbermouth!!!

Linda remember all of that dental work you had done last year.
Well you should not just throw it back. It will eat your wonderful teeth up.

And even if it didnt you need to mix in in water.
2 caps in a glass of water. I would drink it with a straw to protect your teeth....

And you know I dont have to worry about that myself...

Linda can you tell us what your dh mixes up with his V?
Old 08-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #320
Senior LCF Member

ML let us know about the RK. didnt someone else get that?
Old 08-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #321
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Sweetlady - glad to meet you

Mary L.O.U.I.S.E - YOU have Diet Rite Cola with Splenda and you want me to stay away from Splenda pickles ????????? You're a riot as usual!

Yeah, I get e-mails from Dr. Mercola. He has some good info but he's kind of paranoid about a lot of stuff out there and if I buy into everything he says,
I would get paranoid too and want to live in a bubble.

Vinegar in general has got to be a good fat mobilizer. Ever notice how vinegar and oil DON'T mix? Vinegar separates fat. So.....maybe it will separate my fat? I don't know what the mother really consists of other than minerals that are not filtered out like the regular stuff that you get that's clear. Anyone know?

LindaB: It's funny with Dr. Oz...as soon as he endorses a supplement, the shelves inventory immediately vanishes! Didn't he recently have something on about GREEN COFFEE BEANS? Now that's the rage.....I looked for them at the stores and couldn't find them. You can always buy online but then the price gets jacked up thricefold after the show airs.

Last edited by BlueTopaz; 08-05-2012 at 04:30 PM..
Old 08-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #322
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ML: I had my ears done in 1973 and it had to be 14k gold posts back then or else they wouldn't do it. My mom took me to her doctor to have it done and he lost the back of one post somewhere on his floor. My mom was so upset because she had to buy another pair. Anyway, I remember the hydrogen peroxide and having to turn them every hr or so. Then, I went to school and put in one of my moms earring in and they got sore and infected. She couldn't understand why. Her earrings were just cheap coated silver ones - probably lead!

I had to leave them out for a couple of days and keep dabbing them with HP - then when I put them in, the backs were already closing up! I had to puncture it to get it through.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #323
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady2k View Post
ML let us know about the RK. didnt someone else get that?
RK?
Old 08-05-2012, 04:56 PM   #324
Senior LCF Member

Ml, DH drinks it usually with water. Good point about the teeth. Point well taken and from now on I will take it with water and use a straw. The employee who helped us told us about the Dr. Oz dhow. I don't watch him so don't know when it was aired. The vinegar I bought is their brand(Whole Foods) with the mother in it. I am sure of that. All the other ingredients are the same and it is cheaper. The only Bragg product they had was the amino acids, a huge bottle.

SL. thanks for the recipe, looks yummy minus the brown sugar for right now but for DH I will add the brown sugar. I am so happy the JUDD is working well, As with any plan you have to adjust and tweak in the beginning to suit your metabolism.

Well Blue, I caved in to another one of Dr Oz's recommendations. DH was watching a show that he talked about belly fat. I bought the ketone raspberry pills. I bought 3 bottles with 2 free ones. I have taken it for about a month with no results. However the employee at Whole Foods said it takes about 6 weeks to kick in so I am motivated to keep going. That too has sold out and they can't find a place to reorder it. Good points on the vinegar. Let's see what happens in a month or so.

Linda

Last edited by Lindaboca; 08-05-2012 at 04:57 PM..
Old 08-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #325
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Ml, DH drinks it usually with water. Good point about the teeth. Point well taken and from now on I will take it with water and use a straw. The employee who helped us told us about the Dr. Oz dhow. I don't watch him so don't know when it was aired. The vinegar I bought is their brand(Whole Foods) with the mother in it. I am sure of that. All the other ingredients are the same and it is cheaper. The only Bragg product they had was the amino acids, a huge bottle.

SL. thanks for the recipe, looks yummy minus the brown sugar for right now but for DH I will add the brown sugar. I am so happy the JUDD is working well, As with any plan you have to adjust and tweak in the beginning to suit your metabolism.

Well Blue, I caved in to another one of Dr Oz's recommendations. DH was watching a show that he talked about belly fat. I bought the ketone raspberry pills. I bought 3 bottles with 2 free ones. I have taken it for about a month with no results. However the employee at Whole Foods said it takes about 6 weeks to kick in so I am motivated to keep going. That too has sold out and they can't find a place to reorder it. Good points on the vinegar. Let's see what happens in a month or so.

Linda
LindaB: Yes, I heard about the rasberry ketones. In fact, one of my friends on this board takes them and thinks it helped with her weight loss. Good luck to you! You don't know unless you try and never give up trying!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #326
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thanks Sweetlady - glad to meet you

Mary L.O.U.I.S.E - YOU have Diet Rite Cola with Splenda and you want me to stay away from Splenda pickles ????????? You're a riot as usual!

Yeah, I get e-mails from Dr. Mercola. He has some good info but he's kind of paranoid about a lot of stuff out there and if I buy into everything he says,
I would get paranoid too and want to live in a bubble.

Vinegar in general has got to be a good fat mobilizer. Ever notice how vinegar and oil DON'T mix? Vinegar separates fat. So.....maybe it will separate my fat? I don't know what the mother really consists of other than minerals that are not filtered out like the regular stuff that you get that's clear. Anyone know?

LindaB: It's funny with Dr. Oz...as soon as he endorses a supplement, the shelves inventory immediately vanishes! Didn't he recently have something on about GREEN COFFEE BEANS? Now that's the rage.....I looked for them at the stores and couldn't find them. You can always buy online but then the price gets jacked up thricefold after the show airs.

But the sweet pickles really do stop my weight loss. Well several things do that..

The good things that comes to the top is the mother.The white stuff. The crud. The skum. Sounds so gross doesn't it. But it is just apples. And an apple a day keeps the doctor away.....The stuff in it is a yard long. I wrote in here a long while back. I am a finger picker typist. One potato two potato

About the diet rite. In 2002 or 2003 when I lost before mama died I drank the tangerine diet rites. Loved them then. Sweet and orange. Today they taste like a tin can
But the cola. Oh me I am very Dependant on them for my very Survival...Now thats a true addiction...
It would be horrible if them sweet laced with Splenda, pickles started chasing you.

Love your theory about the O/V!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #327
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

Linda
The woman that went Health with her LC store when Dr. Atkins died sells the Ketone Raspberry stuff. what is it???
Old 08-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #328
Blabbermouth!!!

Here is the link to Kittys challenge thread. She is on vacation on a beach. But she is keeping a close eye on her troops. I am speaking for her in saying everyone is very welcome to the thread.

Sarge's Summer Fight for Freedom

Yall will love being in the pontoon!

But watch out for the one no one speaks of...She has a strong ally
Old 08-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #329
Blabbermouth!!!

Yall hold me in your

Dh wants a Butter Pecan cake for his A-Day gift

I will be back
Old 08-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #330
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
ML: I had my ears done in 1973 and it had to be 14k gold posts back then or else they wouldn't do it. My mom took me to her doctor to have it done and he lost the back of one post somewhere on his floor. My mom was so upset because she had to buy another pair. Anyway, I remember the hydrogen peroxide and having to turn them every hr or so. Then, I went to school and put in one of my moms earring in and they got sore and infected. She couldn't understand why. Her earrings were just cheap coated silver ones - probably lead!

I had to leave them out for a couple of days and keep dabbing them with HP - then when I put them in, the backs were already closing up! I had to puncture it to get it through.
Cheap silver covered lead???

Did you ever tell her what you had done?

I put the peroxide on the holes. Back and front. Letting ears dry our. Then I will put the ones back in that they used. It has been a good 6 weeks. I hope it will be okay to leave out over night. I cant poke a hole back in. NO way!
Closed Thread