Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #61
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy623 View Post
Notice the confused look on my face!

You and MaryLouise made my night!!! Going to bed-have to get up at 5:30

We love you Kathy. Sweet low carb dreams!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #62
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycitygirl View Post
on the look

Night! May the whoosh fairy make visits tonight!
YES we all need that whoosh fairy~
Old 04-24-2012, 07:53 PM   #63
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oriana
wHOOSH FAIRY COME QUICKLY
Old 04-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #64
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriana View Post
ORIANA
Old 04-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: thininside
Stats: 196/186.6/160
WOE: Atkins Extended Induction
Start Date: April 9, 2012
Quote:
Notice the confused look on my face!

You and MaryLouise made my night!!! Going to bed-have to get up at 5:30
That's great. Carb free dreams
Old 04-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
You go girl!!! You ARE amazing!!!!

Thanks Kathy....I can't wait till I'm as close to goal as you are.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriana View Post
Oriana....I want a Whoosh fairy too!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycitygirl View Post
on the look

Night! May the whoosh fairy make visits tonight!

How do I get on the whoosh fairy's route?
Old 04-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #69
Senior LCF Member

I got back from my walk and did some weights. I'm rockin
Old 04-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #70
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thininside View Post
How do I get on the whoosh fairy's route?
You are having a visit from the Whoosh Fairy every night.
:h ugs:

We sure need to find Brittany......I think I am gona go a looking
Old 04-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #71
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I got back from my walk and did some weights. I'm rockin
:c lap:

YEP U R
Old 04-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #72
Blabbermouth!!!

Are you having good weather in TX??
Old 04-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #73
Blabbermouth!!!

~Reading~Learning~Changing~Understanding~
I think I know why I was having so much trouble getting my weight lose restarted! Red meat!!

When I first went on Atkins this go around, in March. I ate a ton of red meat. I mean a real ton! Steak and eggs. Fried eggs, in CO. Scrambled eggs with CO. Cheese. Cheese with eggs. Cheese fried in a pan until it is brown and crunchie. That stuff will make you sit up and take noticedFried cheese is soooooo gooddddddd

I know our super markets are not a good source of red meat. The fat in that meat is toxic! I did eat it one time last week. UGH! It was horrible. Now I am replacing that fat for a healthy chain fat! CO! And Extra virgin olive oil~~

The toxin's that they feed our beef with, I could name a few~but yall know what I'm talking about. No way we can go to a good source for our red meat. It would take half of our income. This month we got red meat again. With a small change, we could afford to eat red meat again. We are getting the cheapest cut of red that is tenderized with the meat packers machine. We both can eat that and it does not matter if it is prime or thirds!

We ate all chicken last month. Did I lose last month? NO! I did not. I am back to eatting red meat and real cheese and great eggsGot the train rolling again!

But make no mistake it is done. It has to be cooked done. It is probaly full of bad stuff from the metal machine's~~~~
Cook it done~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have not been washing it off. I always did before. I don't really have a good reason as to why I am not washing it. Should I wash it? Maybe I should. I think maybe I should. Yes I am going to wash it. I wash a full cut of meat. I know I have heard it too. Don't wash off you meat. That's bull dulkie

I have watched a few cooking show's. I have heard more that one person say" don't wash your meat off, it will not brown correctly", bull dulkie! I'm not too proud of myself for getting lazy about washing my meat. The ground is the most important one to wash Okdokie. Me gona stop being lazy and wash my meat. I never really stopped washing my meat. It is just the tenderized cuts look like they could fall to pieces and that is the reason I don't wash it. Bad boo~boo!!

My sister stopped by for a short visit. I had several of her things packed up and as I was carrying them to her old room she said no don't put it in there. I will take it with me. My poor sister make mistake. Her car is loaded!

Her legs are swollen so badly I told her she was going to go into congested heart failure, if she does not stop long enough to rid the excess fluid!
About a year ago I asked her if I could go with her to her doctors visit. I told her I wanted to met her doctor. He looks just like Richard Dreyfuss. He really could be his double! I brought up the subject of excess fluid. He turned the chair around and put his feet up on the table. He said Nathleen, get your heart lower that your feet! He was leaning back as he said it to her. I bet he is fun to be around!! I just now left James a message on his cell phone. I sent a tex to Nathleen and asked her to get James to check his messages

It frees my soul~~knowing my sister is happy and safe in her own home. She has the family she created all around her. I'm going home to mine! We all win in the end. Regaining her life was not easy. But she did it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this post from this thread. It was early on. I wrote this august 15, 2011.
See I said it right there. I was eating chicken and weight loss stopped.....
Old 04-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #74
Blabbermouth!!!

Marge I know you will get back on line as soon as you can and I want you to know you are missed. Our thread got so large they had to make it a part 2! :-)
Old 04-24-2012, 09:29 PM   #75
Blabbermouth!!!

Michelle, I hate you are giving up. You said we are not losing. Well, that is not true. Lindab has lost 16 pounds. Lindadov is a few pounds from her goal. I have lost 50 pounds now. I will lose probaly 5 or more this week! This morning I showed to have lost another 2 pounds in the past 2 days.

I posted that the RED MEAT is my wonderful helper to get my body into the fat burning machine mode. I have seen a few people eating things they make by combining other ingred. I don't agree to that being a good way to lose weight fast. That is why yall have seen me say what is a Revolution Roll? I don't make a dish by combining foods. Not yet anyway

I stick to meat~eggs~cheese. It has taken me about 2 weeks to get back on track, since being on the diet nany. I still am a strong believer that the nany is really a thorn in every one's side. Dr. Robert Atkins did not write the new book!!!!! It is the veggies that slow weight lose to a crawl. Had I continued that WOE it would have taken me 8 years to reach my goal! I don't have 8 years to wait around till I reach my goal! I did the math on Fat Secrets. It gave me the 8 years hypnosis.

I want to ask you to give it a little more time. Stop combining food to get a taster meal. But I know it is your own personal choice.

Michelle~Dr. Roberts Atkins 68/72 does work. If you have a moment I would like to see a list of food you have been eating. But if your mind is made up, at least keep checking back to see how I am doing. You and I are the one's that have the most to lose. I started at over 240 pounds! Today I have a grand total fat reduction of 50 pounds!!! Shellbaby is in the boat with us. I have got to tex or call her!!! I am in NO way making light of just having 20 or 30 pounds to lose~~~Them 20 or 30 pounds are just as hard to get rid of. Golly they are the hardest to throw out the back door!

240-plus~~~now 190!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a lot of weight. 50 pounds is huge weigh loss!
One of my brothers was admitted to a hospital yesterday because he could not breathe. Yall my brother, Danny, weighs close to 500 POUNDS!! He lives a couple hundred miles from me. Our baby sister and him live close to each other. She is the one that is with him right now. They had to transfer him to a hospital in Nashville Tennessee! They also had to have a van type ambulance to transport him. But it was not large enough!!! They had to have a special, special truck to carry him to Nashville!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is not doing good.

I did it eating Atkins 68/72!!!! I am starting to like myself again.
In 2002 I lost 112 POUNDS eating 68/72!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

This is another post I wrote that shows how fast I have lost weight.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #76
Blabbermouth!!!

Lindaboca. You are on line ant you?

I seen you....
Old 04-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
Are you having good weather in TX??
Oh yeah!! It was 89 today, or maybe warmer

I can't believe some of you are talking about snow, what's that
Old 04-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #78
Blabbermouth!!!

They live up north Its getting close to swimming weather here!

You are doing so good on your plan!
Old 04-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I think I know why I was having so much trouble getting my weight lose restarted! Red meat!!

When I first went on Atkins this go around, in March. I ate a ton of red meat. I mean a real ton! Steak and eggs. Fried eggs, in CO. Scrambled eggs with CO. Cheese. Cheese with eggs. Cheese fried in a pan until it is brown and crunchie. That stuff will make you sit up and take noticedFried cheese is soooooo gooddddddd

I know our super markets are not a good source of red meat. The fat in that meat is toxic! I did eat it one time last week. UGH! It was horrible. Now I am replacing that fat for a healthy chain fat! CO! And Extra virgin olive oil~~

The toxin's that they feed our beef with, I could name a few~but yall know what I'm talking about. No way we can go to a good source for our red meat. It would take half of our income. This month we got red meat again. With a small change, we could afford to eat red meat again. We are getting the cheapest cut of red that is tenderized with the meat packers machine. We both can eat that and it does not matter if it is prime or thirds!

We ate all chicken last month. Did I lose last month? NO! I did not. I am back to eatting red meat and real cheese and great eggsGot the train rolling again!

But make no mistake it is done. It has to be cooked done. It is probaly full of bad stuff from the metal machine's~~~~
Cook it done~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have not been washing it off. I always did before. I don't really have a good reason as to why I am not washing it. Should I wash it? Maybe I should. I think maybe I should. Yes I am going to wash it. I wash a full cut of meat. I know I have heard it too. Don't wash off you meat. That's bull dulkie

I have watched a few cooking show's. I have heard more that one person say" don't wash your meat off, it will not brown correctly", bull dulkie! I'm not too proud of myself for getting lazy about washing my meat. The ground is the most important one to wash Okdokie. Me gona stop being lazy and wash my meat. I never really stopped washing my meat. It is just the tenderized cuts look like they could fall to pieces and that is the reason I don't wash it. Bad boo~boo!!

My sister stopped by for a short visit. I had several of her things packed up and as I was carrying them to her old room she said no don't put it in there. I will take it with me. My poor sister make mistake. Her car is loaded!

Her legs are swollen so badly I told her she was going to go into congested heart failure, if she does not stop long enough to rid the excess fluid!
About a year ago I asked her if I could go with her to her doctors visit. I told her I wanted to met her doctor. He looks just like Richard Dreyfuss. He really could be his double! I brought up the subject of excess fluid. He turned the chair around and put his feet up on the table. He said Nathleen, get your heart lower that your feet! He was leaning back as he said it to her. I bet he is fun to be around!! I just now left James a message on his cell phone. I sent a tex to Nathleen and asked her to get James to check his messages

It frees my soul~~knowing my sister is happy and safe in her own home. She has the family she created all around her. I'm going home to mine! We all win in the end. Regaining her life was not easy. But she did it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this post from this thread. It was early on. I wrote this august 15, 2011.
See I said it right there. I was eating chicken and weight loss stopped.....
Ug...I just ate 10 chicken wings but that's why I walked a mile and lifted weights. We'll see what Mr Scale has to say in the morning.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #80
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Ug...I just ate 10 chicken wings but that's why I walked a mile and lifted weights. We'll see what Mr Scale has to say in the morning.
Now you are talking! I went and found that for you because you were asking me about it....
Old 04-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #81
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
They live up north Its getting close to swimming weather here!

You are doing so good on your plan!
I'm doing good cause I've got your support and others. That is making all the difference.

Total lost: 8.2 Looking at 10 in the face....I'm coming to get you 186 and then I'll pass you by....

The Lord has truly given you the gift of encouragement and you honor Him by using it.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Now you are talking! I went and found that for you because you were asking me about it....
I really appreciate that...it's what made me kick the exercise into gear today, to counter-act the chicken.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #83
Blabbermouth!!!

I have missed feelings about lifting weights. I do love the feelings I get after I have worked out. I mean when I am a good weight like now. I know I am far from lean but I also know I am far from 260 or 300 hundred. When I work out I feel more like a woman. Do you know what I mean?

One reason I have not done that yet is because I didn't and dont want to see a muscle weight gain. NOW as I look back I know I was a very misinformed wo~man. My legs look like tooth picks! I was born strong with wide shoulders. My first born son was born the same way. He was so wide at birth everyone came to just see him. At that time you could look at babies thru a sheet of glass.

Well I am hoping and trying to make myself start working out. I was doing crunches with Kitty and working out to songs I have on the other thread from Jean....
Old 04-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #84
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I'm doing good cause I've got your support and others. That is making all the difference.

Total lost: 8.2 Looking at 10 in the face....I'm coming to get you 186 and then I'll pass you by....

The Lord has truly given you the gift of encouragement and you honor Him by using it.
Oh me....That was so sweet. I don't take any credit, this is for sure. I do love to help people. I love people.

I also love your determination! You remind me of me......
Old 04-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #85
Blabbermouth!!!

It is bed time. I miss not being able to stay up late. I hope everyone has a loss in the morning. And at its worse no gains......

Sweet thin dreams....Think Thin Thoughts and with GOD all Things Are Possible

Never give up trying, never.............
Old 04-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
It is bed time. I miss not being able to stay up late. I hope everyone has a loss in the morning. And at its worse no gains......

Sweet thin dreams....Think Thin Thoughts and with GOD all Things Are Possible

Never give up trying, never.............
Good night... Bed for me too
Old 04-25-2012, 04:05 AM   #87
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
We need to get back to he crunches and weights.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:38 AM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Pipper
Well darn I am up 3 pounds. Not sure why. Maybe too much salt.

Back at it today.

Hi to everyone. Running to catch you in the challenge.

Have a great day.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:50 AM   #89
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: soontobesexy'ntx
Stats: 202.2/202.2/150
WOE: DADR (Atkins'72)
Start Date: which time??
recipe!!
fall off the bone ribs
1 "rack" beef or pork ribs
Italian dressing (I like WM's spicy italian)
Kraft Mesqute smoked BBQ sauce

maranade ribs in italian dressing overnight
par-boil ribs in water + maranade til done (pink or gray)
start charcole grill and cook coals down to ask (you just want to smoke the ribs) or tun oven on really low 180-200 degrees
place ribs on foil, sauce, wrap and place in BBQ or oven for 2 hours
this was a pre atkins recipe I now use any type of atkins aproved sauce
mustard and SF syrup is good or a Walden Farms BBq (no sugar or carbs) is good

Yummmmm!!

Last edited by soontobesexy'ntx; 04-25-2012 at 06:03 AM..
Old 04-25-2012, 07:07 AM   #90
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipper View Post
Well darn I am up 3 pounds. Not sure why. Maybe too much salt.

Back at it today.

Hi to everyone. Running to catch you in the challenge.

Have a great day.
Pipper

You are right,back in the saddle!
Closed Thread