Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 01:17 PM   #181
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
~Reading~Learning~Changing~Understanding~

Hi yall, I ate 3 pieces of left over fried chicken with some cheese this morning.

I have went back to showing no ketones! I may stop using them. I got a sad feeling just seeing I was not even to trace reading.

I got the chicken a little too salty. I wondered if I had extra water weight because of this too? Much too scared to check them there scales out

Storms getting closer. If I disappear it means it has knocked out power and our {slowest} high speed out. That is what happened to me the day I set this thread up. I almost went nuttie waiting for it to come back up.

But this time, if it does happen yall will know I am still here even if yall can't see me

Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #182
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Hello, I am not new to Atkins (I have done it a number of times) but it has been a while since I last did it. When I last did Atkins I did not lose and I know it was because I was consuming too much fat for me. I have lost over 30lbs with Stillman's QWL...it is great for weight loss but I am finding it difficult to stick too at the moment and feel I need a change. I have the 72 book somewhere and plan to start tomorrow. I plan to eat moderate amounts of fat but I will not be drowning my food in the stuff like I have in the past. I also hope to get most of my fat from olive oil, avocado oil rather than animal fat, I am not saying I am going to avoid fatty meats though. I really hope this works for me...certainly going to give it my best shot. I worry that I may have exhausted the Atkins route...we shall see.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:41 PM   #183
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by picturemerollin View Post
Hi ladies, my name is Dee.
Dee I am so glad to met you. Everyone here has the same goals. I trust Dr. Atkins. He was pressured into changing his WOE around until he died. The new book is NOT Atkins. I hope anyone reading this will excuse me for just having my on opinion. Dee I said that for anyone that thinks I am nuttie. It never stops from surprising me how some ppl can really think he wrote that book from his grave. Oh that sounds morbid

I hope I can join you. I know I have already read and responded to your post, but I feel it was done in haste I would like to respond~~respond to your post.

I did my own atkins back in 2004-2005 and lost 95lbs.

I feel the same way. Once I found what keep me losing, I stuck to it. I went without Veggies for almost two years. Oh I know how bad that was, but if I tried to add them, my blood sugar would go nuts. Fast forward me and in 2008 I had to g back t sugar pills. Then a year later I was have to give my self a shot to eat. Whenever I ate it would usually be 30 to 40 units each time. I had to use 100 units of a different kind at night. My poor body was a wreck. I shake when my B/S goes up or down. I was slowly killing myself. I heard this once on T.V. Nothing taste as good as thin feels! I use to print tee shirts and I put that saying on tons of them. Women loved them!

At the time I was trying to lose weight before I went to meet my online boyfriend in Korea. Well fast forward to 2011, my online boyfriend is my husband and we have 2 kids plus about 50lbs of the 95lbs I lost. I have gone back and forth with atkins but cannot seem to stay on for long because of slow weight loss and then disappointment and well you know the rest. But after reading your thread and seeing this version of atkins I am ready to try again doing atkins 68.

I am glad you did not give up! I know how hard it is too lose weight. I have been fat most of my life. Stayed skinny until 3re grade. I can't remember what a skinny body felt like. I too lost around the same time line. It was in 2002 when I went on Atkins for my third time. Oh it felt so good to like one's self again, didn't it!

I lost 112 pounds FAST. It felt like a wonderful dream. I did not keep it off long enough to wear out my new clothes. I have the same hopes and dreams that this time I will make Atkins my WOE forever this time!!

I will try to avoid the heavy cream as that was my savior back in 2004 and I have also cut out onions even though this morning I mistakenly had steak and onions. I am trying to go zero carbs to lose as fast as possible. Can anyone here tell me how fast some of your loses have been doing A68/72?

Anyway thanks for inspiring me to try again!

So Welcome Again to our Thread!!!! Dee our thread is also your thread
marylouise

wow this post has many typos, me sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #184
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hello, I am not new to Atkins (I have done it a number of times) but it has been a while since I last did it. When I last did Atkins I did not lose and I know it was because I was consuming too much fat for me. I have lost over 30lbs with Stillman's QWL...it is great for weight loss but I am finding it difficult to stick too at the moment and feel I need a change. I have the 72 book somewhere and plan to start tomorrow. I plan to eat moderate amounts of fat but I will not be drowning my food in the stuff like I have in the past. I also hope to get most of my fat from olive oil, avocado oil rather than animal fat, I am not saying I am going to avoid fatty meats though. I really hope this works for me...certainly going to give it my best shot. I worry that I may have exhausted the Atkins route...we shall see.

Hello, makemeslim, I am so happy to see you here. You are welcome to hop on board!

We all are headed toward the same goal. To lose weight and learn how to keep it off forever. We all have our on triggers. Each and everyone is learning how one's on body ticks. I personally want to make this WOE a lifetime goal!

It is great to see you here.
marylouise
Old 08-04-2011, 02:58 PM   #185
Blabbermouth!!!

makemeslim, I love your ticker!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #186
Blabbermouth!!!

Our thread is also your thread!!!

Old 08-04-2011, 04:33 PM   #187
Blabbermouth!!!

yall please forgive me I am trying to figure out how to make the ticker work~~~

Last edited by marylouise; 08-04-2011 at 04:43 PM..
Old 08-04-2011, 04:37 PM   #188
Blabbermouth!!!

Okay did I do the correctly? I sure hope so. Here goes~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #189
Blabbermouth!!!

one more test
Old 08-04-2011, 04:47 PM   #190
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
makemeslim, Can you give me any advice on how to make the ticker be on each post?
Old 08-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #191
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lindaboca
Welcome makemesmile. You will find all the support to get started here.
Hi ML yes I think too much salt can make you retain water big time, Drink a lot of fluids. Good job on the ticker ML.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:43 PM   #192
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: BlueTopaz
Stats: 160/156/140
WOE: whatever works
Start Date: 10 years ago - Height 5' 7"
Welcome Makemeslim Is Stillman's a low fat plan? We've all re-started on 1972 Atkins, I believe, and it still works. I've been stuck at 5 lbs on and off for 5 years but finally I"m losing since I've started 1972 Atkins.

Boss did not sleep today but here I am.

My laptop crashed on me this morning. After restoring it to an earlier date and still it won't boot up, I took it to Best Buy. He told me to go home and see if I System Recovery (back to the factory stats) work. Nope. So, tomorrow after work I will drop it off at Best Buy for them to do it with my Recovery Disks. If it's the hard drive, they can fix that too. I have a feeling it is. Only 3 years old. Shoot. I"m using my DH's computer upstairs.

Dee: Sorry I rushed off and didn't get to chat awhile - boss came in
Losing 95 lbs then was fantastic. How about shooting for more this time around and you can do it! The best thing about the earlier versions is that you don't have to count calories because you are absent of carbs. The less carbs you eat, the more fat and protein is allowed and THAT is what satiates us humanoids. Yesterday I ate 1700 calories and stiill loss 1/2 lb. It was mostly fat and protein with 1 cup of lettuce. Since this past weekend, I've lost 2 1/2 lbs. I can see my body shrinking in the mirror and my tummy flatten. I could not do that eating the newer Atkins at 1400-1500 calories. I was stalled at 150. Maybe 1 lb loss and then 1 lb gain. Some days on this plan I eat a little over 1,000. Doesn't matter because Dr. A says always eat when you're hungry but don't stuff yourself. It's simple, basic and it works.

I am not a breakfast person but ML encouraged me to eat eggs and I did and still lost. Some mornings I am rushed because of appointments, but no problem, I can grab cheese or skip but have an early lunch. I used to get incredible cravings at night (which is my peak hunger time) but I am under control with that, finally. If I want something, I'll have SF Jello w/a T. of whipped cream. Coconut oil in morning coffee makes me regular. Another of ML's suggestions.

It is a very doable plan but you gotta wanna.

Todays ****** stats:

B: Coffee w/CO
L: Early - 1 cheeseburger w/o bun, 6 wings
D: Kiebasi with 5 cucumbers slices and homemade Thousand dressing

Calories: 1389
Fat: 101g
Carb: 9
Protein: 100g
Old 08-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #193
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaboca View Post
Welcome makemesmile. You will find all the support to get started here.
Hi ML yes I think too much salt can make you retain water big time, Drink a lot of fluids. Good job on the ticker ML.

I can't make it work. It worked one time

Today I ate some batter free fried in CO chicken for breakfast and supper. The same chicken that has too much salt on it. I will probaly put on 5 pounds water weight!

I ate cheese at both meals. I have ate such a small amount of food and I feel like if I was any fuller than I am right now I would blow up. My stomach is almost hanging on the computer. UGH, that's a horrible thing to imagine

I should have been able to eat at least 3 times the amount of food I was able to choke down. The sight of food does nothing to me, except make me not want it.

On NANY~I did not feel like that. I ate my three meals a day. I also was drinking the [today] shakes and eating bars! I have noticed a huge difference in the shakes and bars. In 2002 and 2003 I had to get the shakes so cold they were almost froze and drink them with a straw. They were gross. There were 2 kinds of bars I could eat and enjoy.

HUMMM Atkins ppl. I think it is a little strange as to why they would change their recipe. Well I guess {they} know best.

Does anyone see that BIG PICTURE again
I do.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #194
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitedov1208 View Post
Welcome Makemeslim Is Stillman's a low fat plan? We've all re-started on 1972 Atkins, I believe, and it still works. I've been stuck at 5 lbs on and off for 5 years but finally I"m losing since I've started 1972 Atkins.

Boss did not sleep today but here I am.

My laptop crashed on me this morning. After restoring it to an earlier date and still it won't boot up, I took it to Best Buy. He told me to go home and see if I System Recovery (back to the factory stats) work. Nope. So, tomorrow after work I will drop it off at Best Buy for them to do it with my Recovery Disks. If it's the hard drive, they can fix that too. I have a feeling it is. Only 3 years old. Shoot. I"m using my DH's computer upstairs.

Dee: Sorry I rushed off and didn't get to chat awhile - boss came in
Losing 95 lbs then was fantastic. How about shooting for more this time around and you can do it! The best thing about the earlier versions is that you don't have to count calories because you are absent of carbs. The less carbs you eat, the more fat and protein is allowed and THAT is what satiates us humanoids. Yesterday I ate 1700 calories and stiill loss 1/2 lb. It was mostly fat and protein with 1 cup of lettuce. Since this past weekend, I've lost 2 1/2 lbs. I can see my body shrinking in the mirror and my tummy flatten. I could not do that eating the newer Atkins at 1400-1500 calories. I was stalled at 150. Maybe 1 lb loss and then 1 lb gain. Some days on this plan I eat a little over 1,000. Doesn't matter because Dr. A says always eat when you're hungry but don't stuff yourself. It's simple, basic and it works.

I am not a breakfast person but ML encouraged me to eat eggs and I did and still lost. Some mornings I am rushed because of appointments, but no problem, I can grab cheese or skip but have an early lunch. I used to get incredible cravings at night (which is my peak hunger time) but I am under control with that, finally. If I want something, I'll have SF Jello w/a T. of whipped cream. Coconut oil in morning coffee makes me regular. Another of ML's suggestions.

It is a very doable plan but you gotta wanna.

Todays ****** stats:

B: Coffee w/CO
L: Early - 1 cheeseburger w/o bun, 6 wings
D: Kiebasi with 5 cucumbers slices and homemade Thousand dressing

Calories: 1389
Fat: 101g
Carb: 9
Protein: 100g

I responded and my post disappeared
Old 08-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #195
Blabbermouth!!!

I must say goodnight yall. Today is the 4th and we are going to bed early.

Nite everybody...

I sure am gona watch the salt shaker closer

Be Safe, and I want to say welcome again to the two new women to our thread today! And this is OUR thread. It is open for all that want to stick together and have fun losing on 68/72~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the true atkins~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whitedov on losing a half pound

Last edited by marylouise; 08-04-2011 at 07:52 PM..
Old 08-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #196
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lilith79
Stats: 346/335/175
Start Date: 8/3/2011
Quote:
No, I couldn't check - it was deli-meat that I had sliced up. When I put it in ******, I just used their generic olive loaf and that's what it came up with.

My boss still smokes (Winston) and they changed something in the cigarettes because sometimes it smells like cigars! I do the e-cigarettes in vanilla custard flavor because that is the only thing that worked to get me to stop. It's only a little bit of nicotine and none of the other carcinogens and additives they put in regular tobacco. It's like a water vapor. I can even vape in the house and car - my husband doesn't mind it. It's a tough habit to quit. My doctor is thrilled with me doing that instead. He thought I would never quit.
Hi, I vape too!! I quit in February of 2010. I know I need nicotine to be sane, which is just fine.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:06 AM   #197
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. Marylouise, ha, we had the same problem with the tickers over on the Stillman thread... can not remember what I did to get it stay there...it will be fun when I try to update my weight...think It took me 5 attempts last time.
Whitedov... yes Stillman's is low fat...the weight really comes of fast but I just need a change as I am finding it hard to get into. When I first started, I think I lost nearly a stone (14 lbs) in a week! Its been a while since I have lost anything real...not because it stopped working but because I get bored and cheat. I have however managed to maintain my loss give or take a couple of pounds so I am happy for that.

Last edited by makemeslim; 08-05-2011 at 12:07 AM..
Old 08-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #198
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
I can't make it work. It worked one time

Today I ate some batter free fried in CO chicken for breakfast and supper. The same chicken that has too much salt on it. I will probaly put on 5 pounds water weight!

I ate cheese at both meals. I have ate such a small amount of food and I feel like if I was any fuller than I am right now I would blow up. My stomach is almost hanging on the computer. UGH, that's a horrible thing to imagine

I should have been able to eat at least 3 times the amount of food I was able to choke down. The sight of food does nothing to me, except make me not want it.

On NANY~I did not feel like that. I ate my three meals a day. I also was drinking the [today] shakes and eating bars! I have noticed a huge difference in the shakes and bars. In 2002 and 2003 I had to get the shakes so cold they were almost froze and drink them with a straw. They were gross. There were 2 kinds of bars I could eat and enjoy.

HUMMM Atkins ppl. I think it is a little strange as to why they would change their recipe. Well I guess {they} know best.

Does anyone see that BIG PICTURE again
I do.
I remember in the early days buying the shakes and bars and thinking to myself how easy things would be... I would not feel deprived of anything...I was quite upset when I found I could not loose consuming them. I have to be really careful with sweetner...I can have it to my hearts content when doing Stillman's (although it can cause cravings) but not with Atkins. I know a lot of people avoid bacon because of the salt but I am looking forward to a breakfast of bacon and eggs this morning.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #199
Major LCF Poster!

Can't seem to find my 72 book...I know its here somewhere... found "two" DANDR books though. Can't remember if spinach leaves are allowed? Will check the sticky.

Last edited by makemeslim; 08-05-2011 at 12:38 AM..
Old 08-05-2011, 01:58 AM   #200
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: picturemerollin
Stats: 268/dont know yet/ a sexy beast baaby!
WOE: Huffing and puffing my way up a flight of stairs!
Start Date: March/04 the first time/ Sept 20 Never giving up!
Hi ladies and thank you for all the welcomes. I havnt really posted yet becuase my 2month old baby got sick yesterday and I also am in the process of moving to another city so right now am having a stressfull time. But I am proud of myself becuase i did not cheat. Usually under stress i will have a pity party and abandon the diet, but yesterday I managed to stay on plan. Thank you God.

My husband is soo supportive I love him to death becuase I know he saw me putting on weight and was unhappy about it but he never let on. However he did act excited when I told him I was dieting again. I know I must do this for me but it is a motivater to know he wants me to lose as well.

A little about me, I live in Ohio, have 4 kids and am a stay at home mom. I hope I can lose all of my weight this time. i am wanting to lose 100 lbs. I will be happy at 160. I dont want to be stick thin but have more of a beyonce figure. I also want to eventually get a tummy tuck as I have had 4 children all c-sections and have a pouch bigger than a kangaroos or should I say a apron bigger than paula deans . Thats my girl but I cant eat her food anymore anyway it will be worth it. My husband and I never got to go on a honeymoon and I am hoping I can lose a substanial bit of weight by december and we can go on a cruise as a sort of honeyversery.

Anyway i have bored you ladies long enough so I will end here by saying good night/morning I am going back to bed while i can still get a few more moments of shut eye.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...PAj/weight.png
Old 08-05-2011, 03:05 AM   #201
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by picturemerollin View Post
Hi ladies and thank you for all the welcomes. I havnt really posted yet becuase my 2month old baby got sick yesterday and I also am in the process of moving to another city so right now am having a stressfull time. But I am proud of myself becuase i did not cheat. Usually under stress i will have a pity party and abandon the diet, but yesterday I managed to stay on plan. Thank you God.

My husband is soo supportive I love him to death becuase I know he saw me putting on weight and was unhappy about it but he never let on. However he did act excited when I told him I was dieting again. I know I must do this for me but it is a motivater to know he wants me to lose as well.

A little about me, I live in Ohio, have 4 kids and am a stay at home mom. I hope I can lose all of my weight this time. i am wanting to lose 100 lbs. I will be happy at 160. I dont want to be stick thin but have more of a beyonce figure. I also want to eventually get a tummy tuck as I have had 4 children all c-sections and have a pouch bigger than a kangaroos or should I say a apron bigger than paula deans . Thats my girl but I cant eat her food anymore anyway it will be worth it. My husband and I never got to go on a honeymoon and I am hoping I can lose a substanial bit of weight by december and we can go on a cruise as a sort of honeyversery.

Anyway i have bored you ladies long enough so I will end here by saying good night/morning I am going back to bed while i can still get a few more moments of shut eye.
Hi there. Wow you must be busy with moving and all. Well done for not giving in. You will have a Beyonce body in no time. I am on day one myself and all is going well but then it is only 11.02 am for me.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:14 AM   #202
Major LCF Poster!

Think I am going to make some oopsies or rev rolls. Took some lean steak mince out of the freezer so maybe supper will be a chili cheese burger and side salad. I forgot hoe enjoyable Atkins can be.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:51 AM   #203
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith79 View Post
Hi, I vape too!! I quit in February of 2010. I know I need nicotine to be sane, which is just fine.
Hi Lilith, I remember you from the other thread! Vaping is a lifesaver for me. I had a nodule on my lung and had to quit. I've had a feeling a year ago that I should have quit and then my allergy doc wanted a lung xray and there it was and very small. I had to go to the Pulmonary Doc and get a quickie breathing test and that was ok.

Then I quit that same day with Committ and used that for a month. Then I ordered e-cigarettes and got them Christmas Eve. The best Christmas present I gave myself. No turning back. I've had 2 more Xrays on my lung and it shrank to the point that the Pulmonary doc said it was benign. I only have one more to do in Dec this year and that'll be it. He did then give me a full blown breathing test and my breathing is normal. The doc couldn't believe that after 30+ years of smoking that I breath like a non-smoker. I just got lucky and got out before I got any diseases. My regular doc recently gave me a test for my heart and my arteries are clear too.

You are young so please continue to be a non-smoker. My dad got emphysema when he was about 70 yrs old. He started when he was a teenager and by 60 yrs old, he thought he'd never get a disease from smoking. Well, he did and that's how he died.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:58 AM   #204
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Think I am going to make some oopsies or rev rolls. Took some lean steak mince out of the freezer so maybe supper will be a chili cheese burger and side salad. I forgot hoe enjoyable Atkins can be.

That sounds good. I'm going to make some Dr. A's Revo rolls soon. He doesn't allow cream cheese till after induction. His recipe uses cottage cheeese. I've never made his rolls - just the oopsies. They're ok - not my favorite but it holds a hamburger together just fine. The chili cheeseburger sounds delectable. Enjoy!
Old 08-05-2011, 05:02 AM   #205
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Can't seem to find my 72 book...I know its here somewhere... found "two" DANDR books though. Can't remember if spinach leaves are allowed? Will check the sticky.
You can order the 1972 Atkins book online used at Amazon.com - cheap. I got mine for $.01 plus $3.99 S&H. I don't have my book in front of me but I don't think spinach is allowed on induction. I believe it's really iceberg lettuce, celery, cucumbers as a salad for induction. You can check out the list on the Atkins 1972 board on a thread called "Atkins by the Book" page 1 and and a couple of posts later is the 1968 version pre-book. Print it out and then you'll have the basics.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:19 AM   #206
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
You can order the 1972 Atkins book online used at Amazon.com - cheap. I got mine for $.01 plus $3.99 S&H. I don't have my book in front of me but I don't think spinach is allowed on induction. I believe it's really iceberg lettuce, celery, cucumbers as a salad for induction. You can check out the list on the Atkins 1972 board on a thread called "Atkins by the Book" page 1 and and a couple of posts later is the 1968 version pre-book. Print it out and then you'll have the basics.
Thank you. I have the book, just got to find it. Think I know where it is...going to have a look now. I'm going to make oopsies with mayo...think I remember the recipie.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:39 AM   #207
Blabbermouth!!!

Good Morning everyone, It is 7:30 am where I live. Just now drinking my first cup of coffee with CO and cream. It is going to storm here bad again today. I sure hope it is not too bad.

I will be alone tonight, David is going to Arkansas to check out a few places for us to move to. I have to stay here and baby sit our 2 dogs

lilth and WD I am glad you both have stopped smoking!
Old 08-05-2011, 05:44 AM   #208
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith79 View Post

Hi lilith, Its good to see you here again. And congra. again on stopping cigs.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #209
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thank you for the warm welcome guys. Marylouise, ha, we had the same problem with the tickers over on the Stillman thread... can not remember what I did to get it stay there...it will be fun when I try to update my weight...think It took me 5 attempts last time.
Whitedov... yes Stillman's is low fat...the weight really comes of fast but I just need a change as I am finding it hard to get into. When I first started, I think I lost nearly a stone (14 lbs) in a week! Its been a while since I have lost anything real...not because it stopped working but because I get bored and cheat. I have however managed to maintain my loss give or take a couple of pounds so I am happy for that.
The tickers are cool but I will just do without it for now. Much too busy trying to finish the 72 book and keeping my eye on the prize
Old 08-05-2011, 05:51 AM   #210
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I remember in the early days buying the shakes and bars and thinking to myself how easy things would be... I would not feel deprived of anything...I was quite upset when I found I could not loose consuming them. I have to be really careful with sweetener...I can have it to my hearts content when doing Stillman's (although it can cause cravings) but not with Atkins. I know a lot of people avoid bacon because of the salt but I am looking forward to a breakfast of bacon and eggs this morning.

I did lose a lot drinking the shakes and eating the peanut butter cups. But they tasted horrible. But today they do make me crave sweets. So I stopped buying them

Last edited by marylouise; 08-05-2011 at 05:54 AM..
Closed Thread