Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #1501
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doug K
Stats: 229/195/140; goal: 30" waist (5'4" tall)
WOE: Atkins OWL
Start Date: April 2011
Quote:
constipation???
I'm not following '72. But psyllium is all fiber, no net carbs. It's the main ingredient in Metamucil, which has a sugar-free orange-flavored version. The senna plant, the active ingredient in senna tea and the Senokot-like pills, has a small amount of digestible carbs, but I'm sure the amount you'd get in a pill or two is neglible.

One thing I think helps me is eating high-fat. I log my food on ********* (though ******, etc, would work), and keep fat 65-75% of my total calories for the day. I do it mainly to keep my appetite down, but I remember Gary Taubes said in "Good Calories, Bad Calories" that ypu don't need to eat fiber to stay "regular" if you're eating enough fat.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #1502
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: skinnytime
Karlasmom, I did the HCG too last year lost 35 lbs which I gained right back, I kept the weight off with atkins and it is a lot easier to follow. I prefer the 72 method, don't much care for all the revisions. Just keep walking through it, we will get there. Look forward to encouraging you on your journey and to having someone who is there with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlasmom05 View Post
Good morning all..... I'm just curious. I'm trying to follow Atkins 72... Does any one here follow it? I'd love to become part of some sort of support group. Don't get much of it at home!

@skinnytime CONGRATULATIONS on your losses today! I don't wanna weigh my self until next week...Very anxiously awaiting! I'm with you on the stress boat... I too was able to lose TONS of weight (75 lbs.) a few years back with this WOE....but I had to come back to work after staying at home with the kiddos for so long.
I gained about 35 lbs. in my first 6 mths of working.... It's a totally different stress level!!! I only want to lose about 25 lbs. (lost 10 lbs. with HCGC, but got to hard to continue).. Can't believe how much of a struggle its been to lose those 25 lbs. being that I lost that in about 1 month 5 yrs. ago....
Well Good Luck to you!!! Keep on losing!!!
skinnytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #1503
Junior LCF Member

Thanks

Thanks Metqa, I was so relived to see that scale finally move again!!! Now onward to skinnny time!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
Kongrats, SkinnyTime!

Hi KarlasMom, I don't follow 72, but I lurk about in the thread in case people need a quote from the book. Do you have a '72 book? It's a great read. Dr.A was so enthusiastic about the plan it's refreshing and funny.

I agree it's hard to get support at home, but here is a good place for that.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:38 AM   #1504
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Karlasmom05
Stats: 181/177.4/150
WOE: HHCG Pellets
Start Date: October 2011
Thanks!

Thanks Doug K! I will try to up my fat intake!!

@Skinnytime.... I agree! Glad to have found someone that is on the same journey as I...!!!! What did your protein day consist of yesterday??
Karlasmom05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:05 PM   #1505
Junior LCF Member

Karlasmom,

I did 2 eggs and 3 sausages for breakfast, a center cut pork chop for lunch and a steak for supper. Today I had 2 eggs and 3 pieces of bacon, and 3 chicken thighs and a salad. I didn't have alot of time to eat today. I plan to make some revolution rolls tomorrow so I can have a toasted tuna sandwich. How are oyu doing?

Quote:
Thanks Doug K! I will try to up my fat intake!!

@Skinnytime.... I agree! Glad to have found someone that is on the same journey as I...!!!! What did your protein day consist of yesterday??
Old 10-06-2011, 07:15 AM   #1506
Junior LCF Member

Good Carbless Morning!

@skinnytime

Well last night was a bunless burger w/mozzarella, lettuce and Franks Mayo. w/ a side of Diet coke!! LOL
This morning I had 2 sausage patties and 2 over easy eggs...
(diet coke) <--addicted!

I thought I had found a great morning breakfast sausage (Great Value brand @walmart) and it shows zero carbs, but I found sugar listed as one of the ingredients...Why do these darn companies to that???? It really ticks me off to think that I'm eating on plan and then BAM.... I come to the realization that I'm not. Wonder of those trace amounts are gonna affect me?? ITs the same with my Wylers Beef broth... 0 carbs, but sugar is still listed....What are your favorite 0 carb (no sugar on the ing. list) products.....???? On the upside...I took a laxative (sorry TMI) and lost almost 3 lbs..... LOL

Good luck today!!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:48 AM   #1507
Junior LCF Member

@karlasmom

I always used the keto sticks to know if anything I ate was negatively affecting me. I do not use broth becasue it all has either sugar or honey. When I want soup I boil my meat and add the seasonings I like. I have a company not far from me that makes its own blends and I have my favs from them. And you can order by phone and they mail to you!! Sausage, I either by Usingers or Klements or make my own with ground turkey and seasonings. My favorite thing to make I plan to make this weekend, they are called heroin wings. I got the recipe from Dana Carpenters book. They are amazing and addictive. Chicken wings dipped in butter then rolled in a parmesan cheese mix. YUM!!!!!!! I am probably gonna try to stay on the induction until my body is consistently losing, then slowly add some carbs. My body is being very resistant this time round. Making revolution rolls this am and looking forward to trying them. Have a great day! And good luck to you too!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #1508
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/142.5/135
WOE: HCG
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG 11/2013
Karlas, if the label says zero carbs, then you are only getting at most .4 or less grams of sugar. so it's not likely to derail you any more than if you are eating cheese.

Now be light on those laxatives. Use magnesium if you feel you must, at least our bodies need Mag. Our bodies do NOT need purgatives however.

Skinny, Howdy! The keto sticks are a nice tool, You ought to check out the thread on Bone Broth, you may benefit from it since you are already making your own broth from meat, but bone broth is hundreds of time more nutritious and beneficial in the short and long term.
Broth Making ?

BTW, do you listen to Dana Carpendars Podcasts? they are great, go look her up. I can't post a link cause she's affiliated with Carbsmart Products. But I love her audio blogs and she has some great information about studies, interviews with experts and tips, recipes and questions from listeners!

I hope you enjoy your revolution rolls, the only down side is that they taste much better, IMO as Oopsie rolls but that requires a lot more cottage cheese or cream cheese. I've made them with 3oz of cottage cheese and they were passable, much better than the original recipe. I'd personally take a chance with the cream cheese even though it's not "allowed" since oopsies can make or break a snack attack.

Happy Thursday!
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #1509
Junior LCF Member

@metga

My rolls are great!!! I used the 3 tbs. Cottage cheeses and a scoop of low carb whey protein. Works for me for know. I can't wait to try the other methods though. I was not aware that Dana had a pod cast I will look into that. I love her cookbook. I have used many recipes. But my fav is still the heroin wings, works great with thighs too. I love that there are people on here who talk to you and encourage you, this has been great!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
Karlas, if the label says zero carbs, then you are only getting at most .4 or less grams of sugar. so it's not likely to derail you any more than if you are eating cheese.

Now be light on those laxatives. Use magnesium if you feel you must, at least our bodies need Mag. Our bodies do NOT need purgatives however.

Skinny, Howdy! The keto sticks are a nice tool, You ought to check out the thread on Bone Broth, you may benefit from it since you are already making your own broth from meat, but bone broth is hundreds of time more nutritious and beneficial in the short and long term.
Broth Making ?

BTW, do you listen to Dana Carpendars Podcasts? they are great, go look her up. I can't post a link cause she's affiliated with Carbsmart Products. But I love her audio blogs and she has some great information about studies, interviews with experts and tips, recipes and questions from listeners!

I hope you enjoy your revolution rolls, the only down side is that they taste much better, IMO as Oopsie rolls but that requires a lot more cottage cheese or cream cheese. I've made them with 3oz of cottage cheese and they were passable, much better than the original recipe. I'd personally take a chance with the cream cheese even though it's not "allowed" since oopsies can make or break a snack attack.

Happy Thursday!
Old 10-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #1510
Junior LCF Member

Thank Metqa! Does the magnesium come in a pill form or is it only liquid?? Hmmm... I'll have to look into that!!!!

Skinny time... How have your losses been so far?? How often are you weighing in?

Are the revo rolls allowed in the Original Atkins?? Can't wait to get my book!!
Old 10-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #1511
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: HypoGirl
WOE: Paleo Diet
Start Date: 9/19/2011
I got my 72 book and am just starting it. I'm allowing myself a Coke Zero a day - another diet soda addict. Also I've been naughty lately and had a glass of dry red wine on occasion which is probably slowing my losses a bit, but as long as I'm losing, I'm OK with that so long as I'm enjoying the diet too and not feeling deprived. I've been making a lot of recipes from the recipe rooms - I love casseroles! That's all for now! Keep it up ladies!
HypoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #1512
Junior LCF Member

Okay ladies... BIG DILEMMA!!! My husband and I are going out of town this weekend. We're actually going to visit some friends in our old home town. My husband keeps on mentioning all of these old restaurants we used to visit and how he misses the "onion rings" & "fried pickles".....OMG I love those things..... but can't have em!!!

What should I do??? I know I should keep on track and NOT cheat because after trying so hard all week it would be like I flushed it all down the toilet!! I have heard how sometimes a cheat day helps people start losing again....What are your thoughts on this ladies????
If I do give in, it would probably only be dinner on Saturday.... we're coming back early Sunday and its only a 2 hr. drive so I should be fine as soon as I get back home...

And advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #1513
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: HypoGirl
WOE: Paleo Diet
Start Date: 9/19/2011
I've heard that too if you are stalled. Pickles and onion rings aren't the worst I've heard. I would avoid potatoes and bread still if you are going to indulge in a little fried stuff. Just be prepared for cravings to come back and hit all meat hard on Monday.
HypoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #1514
Junior LCF Member

@ Karlasmom

Don't do it you will regret it. Then you have to go through all the ridding your body of the white flour and sugar again, and no it doesn't always work to restart or jump start you. I always tell myself it is season with a goal. There are always other opportunities to eat those tings. Right now you are focused on you and achieving a goal. Don't dismiss yourself and your goal for a momentary pleasure that could cost you and throw you off course!
My weight loss is slow but I think my body is not believing me yet! LOL By that I mean it is waiting to see if I am gonna give it stuff to help it hold the fat or stay the course to make it release it. I weigh in every morning. I go the bathroom, do my keto strip, then I weigh in. Please just stay on course. I made the revolution rolls and they are good, I used a scoop of low carb when protein and I used stevia becasue I do not do artificial sweeteners. Actually your bodies metabolism doesn't see artificial sweeteners any different than sugar. I love stevia I have used it for years! I plan to have a roll toasted and put tuna fish combined with egg salad on and enjoy!!!! And yes they are on the original plan, helps to have them believe me!

Quote:
Okay ladies... BIG DILEMMA!!! My husband and I are going out of town this weekend. We're actually going to visit some friends in our old home town. My husband keeps on mentioning all of these old restaurants we used to visit and how he misses the "onion rings" & "fried pickles".....OMG I love those things..... but can't have em!!!

What should I do??? I know I should keep on track and NOT cheat because after trying so hard all week it would be like I flushed it all down the toilet!! I have heard how sometimes a cheat day helps people start losing again....What are your thoughts on this ladies????
If I do give in, it would probably only be dinner on Saturday.... we're coming back early Sunday and its only a 2 hr. drive so I should be fine as soon as I get back home...

Old 10-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #1515

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnytime View Post
My rolls are great!!! I used the 3 tbs. Cottage cheeses and a scoop of low carb whey protein. Works for me for know. I can't wait to try the other methods though. I was not aware that Dana had a pod cast I will look into that. I love her cookbook. I have used many recipes. But my fav is still the heroin wings, works great with thighs too. I love that there are people on here who talk to you and encourage you, this has been great!!!!
Aha, See I didn't have protein powder around when I tried it. I'll bet that made a big difference. Congrats on a successful RR.

Quote:
Thank Metqa! Does the magnesium come in a pill form or is it only liquid?? Hmmm... I'll have to look into that!!!!

Skinny time... How have your losses been so far?? How often are you weighing in?

Are the revo rolls allowed in the Original Atkins?? Can't wait to get my book!!
Revolutionary Rolls Were introduced in the first book in Fact!
Magnesium comes in all forms, there are capsules, liquids, Fizzy Powders, plain powders, tablets(gyukk!) I prefer powders over capsules and I prefer anything over tablets(gyukk!) I like Ionic Fizz, it has extra vitamins like C and B12 and calcium , but I decided last week to use Natural calm for evenings because I don't want the b12 at night anymore. I have natural calm with calcium, and you add hot water to it to activate it. It is magnesium citrate, asportate, and other minerals so it has a citrus taste, so I just make lemon ginger tea or raspberry tea with it, and it's a great complement. Helps you sleep, relaxes your body and muscles, moves the bowels!

Quote:
Okay ladies... BIG DILEMMA!!!

Well, Skinny Has a good point, but it's up to you. If you choose to have something, You will have to immediately go back Low the next day and will probably take a day to show any damage, and then another couple of days to get back on. But this isn't a race really, so an UP day is only time lost. Its not gonna kill you ( unless you are allergic to something then)

Just remember you are doing Atkins Not JUDDD. if you wanna "cheat" You'd do good to still be aware of the carbs in something and only choose it if it's both lower then an alternative AND FREAKIN' AWESOMELY DELICIOUS. and totally worth having " a sample". Have a meal, don't graze and come back to the fold!
Old 10-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #1516
Junior LCF Member

I agree ladies!! I will try my very best to stay on track!!! I do have one question though... what the heck is JUDDD??? LOL Have an awesome CARB FREE day.....!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #1517

Johnson's Up Day, Down Day Diet
Old 10-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #1518
Junior LCF Member

Good Day!

Hello ladies,
I am so encouraged to have my revolution rolls, they help so much! I lost another pound to day so I am 2 lbs down from the plateau that held me for 2 weeks!!! WOOOOHOOO! Love getting on here and seeing the support and encouragement from everyone. I made my favorite tuna and egg salad sandwich on my rolls yesterday, totally hit the spot. I will definitely be making these again and I am gonna try adding some cheese next time I think and maybe a little fiber powder to get a thicker roll. Hope eveyone is doing great have a wonderful day!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #1519

Good On Ya, Skinny! I'm making plans for some Oopsie Rolls in my near future.
Try tweaking with onion garlic powder, herbs and other seasonings. You'll have such yummy rolls!
Old 10-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #1520
Junior LCF Member

@metga, I have so many ideas on what to try I am thinking of mixing it up in my next batch and making several different ones out of one batch so I can try them and decide what I like the best! Nothing like experimenting!
Old 10-29-2011, 04:14 PM   #1521
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Melsie52
Stats: 202/190/140
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: June 12, 2014
Opposite of Constipation

Hi, I have been reading so many threads on Atkins '72. I have read the book several times and maybe I missed it. I am a very young 59 year old female and I know no one likes to talk about this subject, but it is only human so here goes. I have been very loose, but not diahrrea I am going to see my doctor. I have no stomach pain, but burning down there. Has anyone experience this on Atkins? I am so sorry to talk about this, but it's happening to me and maybe someone else.

I started Atkins '72 on Thursday.

Thank you so much for your help,
Melanie
New Girl

Last edited by Melsie52; 10-29-2011 at 04:18 PM..
Melsie52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #1522

Okay, Team TMI is heading in....

The Burning: Is it on the inside like in your abdomen, or is it at the exit?
Is it only when you "go" or is it ongoing. is there leakage ( sorry to ask...)

What have you eaten, and how drastically has your diet changed since Thursday?

Have you had any spicy foods in the past 48 hours.

Changing your foods can upset whatever balance your body had, leading to loose stools during the time the bacteria are trying to adjust to the new foods coming through at a different ratio. That would one account for loose stool.

If you've had anything spicy, but are not eating a lot of fiber/roughage/volume, it might take a while to pass through and take you by surprise a whole day later. The mouth, the esophageal sphincter (heart burn) and the anal sphincter can all feel the pain that comes from spicy foods. So if you've had spice, you might be experiencing that.

OTOH, if you are "leaking", it could be irritation from that. if your stool are loose there may be times when relaxed, some liquid might get through. not enough to be trouble but enough to cause irritation. If you wipe before you go and there is residue then that could be it. Using moistened wipes through out the day, along with talcum powder can help with that until your body gets back to normal.

Another culprit could be Hemorrhoids. A change in diet could cause a flare up of H that yo didn't even know you had. They don't have to be painful, need-a-pillow variety, but can be just on the edge of the end, and now that your body is in flux, something is irritating them which could cause inflammation which can burn, and lead to leakage which can itch or burn.

Just keep up your Talc is cooling and drying, coconut oil is soothing for irritation. Moist wipes are great for cleansing and hygiene, and lets hope the doctor finds little wrong and can make some recommendations to help you feel more comfortable.

I know Yogurt is usually recommended for upset gut balance, bit that's too much dairy for you now. See what the doctor says and you could get some probiotic liquid or capsules to help.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #1523
Junior LCF Member

Thank you Metqa, Nothing spicy, have a hemrroid from giving birth (big babies)! No leakage. It's been about a month and half. I have no blote or stomach pain. I was born with reflux and on a very good prescription med, so that is taken care of. It's only in the exit area, and the stool is close to diahrrea, but not there. Again sorry for the graphics. I am using Tucks (witch hazle), very good stuff. Just wondering why I can't form a regular stool. I sure love what I am eating, but if change is warrented then I will have to go with it. I am also a very controlled Type II diabetic. FBS is 109 with only one Metformin. Doctor wants me off of it entirely.

Thanks again,
Melanie
Old 10-29-2011, 05:25 PM   #1524

In that case It may just be the change in diet. It's only been three days? If you have reduced the amount of grains and starch and sugar, and are eating meats and dairy and low cal vegetables, then you may not have very much residual material to make a solid mass to move. I had this experience during HCG which is very low cal, and hardly any grains or high fiber foods.

But you aren't forming any solid, not even a soft solid? How often do you have movements, meaning how often do you feel the urge to move , not how often do you try when you are already on the toilet? It's possible to go for a day or longer without enough buildup to have a solid movement.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #1525
Junior LCF Member

Metqa, I go about 3 times a day. I was on HCG twice for me that was awful. This has been on going and I truly think it might be the reaction to the Metformin. Honestly this has been happing on and off for about 2 months. I feel great, so weird. Monday my husband said so to speak use it or loose it, I am going to the doctor. I was doing beyond great when I saw him in August. I am going to nip this in the bud!!! You have been so gracious in answering my message. I will let you know what he says.

Blessings,
Melanie

Last edited by Melsie52; 10-29-2011 at 09:37 PM..
Old 11-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #1526
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: DallasiteDad
Stats: 210/207/180
Start Date: November 2011
Thank God!

I did Atkins Induction about 10 years ago with great success...fell off the wagon, and am back! BUT!!!!! On the Atkins website they are only touting the NANY...so that's what I have been doing, for 11 days! No results thus far...so today I began wondering what the difference was 10 years ago and now, and through many google searches I found you guys! With the original Atkins I did 10-12 years ago! So, Thank God I found yall! And tomorrow I am back on track with the REAL Atkins WOE!

Stacy
Dallas, TX
DallasiteDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #1527
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: junebug
Stats: CW 155 / GW 110
WOE: Atkins72/Stillmans
Start Date: June 2011
After 6 months on Atkins following the new book, I just ordered the 72 publication to have on hand for my last 5-10 pounds and to refer to for OWL. I didnt realize the 72 started out at basically 0 carbs for week one...looking forward to reading.
junebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #1528
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug View Post
After 6 months on Atkins following the new book, I just ordered the 72 publication to have on hand for my last 5-10 pounds and to refer to for OWL. I didnt realize the 72 started out at basically 0 carbs for week one...looking forward to reading.
Hello again June. Every time I tried to talk about the 72 Atkins I got kicked in the teeth.....Glad you found LCF's. Everybody is so nice here. And you want get your teeth kicked in if you want to talk about really doing low or zero carbs!!!!!!

In case you missed my other post. I have lost 100 pounds now June,and I feel great!
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:21 AM   #1529
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
@skinnytime

Well last night was a bunless burger w/mozzarella, lettuce and Franks Mayo. w/ a side of Diet coke!! LOL
This morning I had 2 sausage patties and 2 over easy eggs...
(diet coke) <--addicted!

I thought I had found a great morning breakfast sausage (Great Value brand @walmart) and it shows zero carbs, but I found sugar listed as one of the ingredients...Why do these darn companies to that???? It really ticks me off to think that I'm eating on plan and then BAM.... I come to the realization that I'm not. Wonder of those trace amounts are gonna affect me?? ITs the same with my Wylers Beef broth... 0 carbs, but sugar is still listed....What are your favorite 0 carb (no sugar on the ing. list) products.....???? On the upside...I took a laxative (sorry TMI) and lost almost 3 lbs..... LOL
I did not put my words in the correct space......................

The great value does this a lot. Their bacon is the same way. Any thing you pick up to buy has to be read from front to back to look for that horrible word"SUGAR".

I know it has been a while since anyone posted on this thread. I hope someone is still reading Atkins 72 because it does work. It worked in 1972 as it still does today. NANY is not Dr. Robert Atkins words. Be careful. It will hinder and stop weight loss. This is my honest feeli9ngs.But it may work for some, it did not work for me. The worse thing about nany is it raised my blood sugar.

To date I have lost 100 pounds. Had I stayed on the new atkins web site I would have had to go back on insulin. I am on my search today to find a OWL program that is healthy and that will help me stay at a healthy weight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

I agree about the way food is labeled! Great value does that a lot.

Good luck today!!!!
I did not write in the correct space. I am gona lose my words. I am not a very good typist.
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:08 AM   #1530

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
I cannot find the book. Is there a website that shows allowed food???

You know I remember years ago when I did Weight Watchers...there was no points or core food.. it was all for dinner, protein size of your hand, half cup carb, cup of veggies and a small amount of butter, maybe a tablespoon.. and that was it..no free food and on that program I lost.. but I like low carb better...but I think the stricter the program the easier it is to lose...but I guess boredom sets in and a need to change..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote