Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins '72
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 06:10 PM   #1051
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: marymc
Hey, HeyCE! I think the problem with most sausages is that they contain carby fillers and/or some form of sugars. Which is probably why they taste so good LOL. I have learned that even though some things may say zero carbs, they might contain stuff like that which can ultimately set you back on your efforts. In the book Dr. Atkins says deviating even with one little thing upsets the new chemical balance in your body and could turn off the fat mobilizing hormone. He says it will take you at least 2 no carb days to get back to fat burning.

On the olives, the brand of green spanish olives I have says 1 carb for 5 olives. The black ones that are extra large, jumbo or colossal have 1/2 a carb each according to my Calorie King book. But Dr. Atkins carb counter says 5 large black olives are 1.4 carbs for all 5, so I guess it can vary among brands. I use ****** too but I get aggravated with it sometimes because the carbs are off. I don't really trust anything in there already so I put all my regular brands in as customs.

Oh, and although this diet starts out as a “biologically zero carbohydrate” diet, it is not actually zero carb. This just means that the carbs you ARE taking in are so low impact that they have a biologically zero effect on your body. So you will have some carbs every day - just pretty low because they are going to be mostly from your salads and salad veggies - especially at Level 1 - which of course you can stay on for longer than 1 week too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyCE View Post
I started this yesterday--I'd been gearing up to it for a week or so, and finally had a huge whoosh this morning. I love this plan, its simplicity, etc. The older version which is not what I lost 20 lbs. on three years ago (and have kept off, and have lost 26 more since then doing Nutrisystems, but then gained ten back, but now have lost four of that--whew!) was good but this just makes great sense.

I am also trying out the IF 'eat within a five hour window' to help me with not eating at night. I know know KNOW I do much better if I stop eating by 5, so I'm incorporating both.

About sausage--I know breakfast sausage isn't on the list but but but but it SAYS zero carbs.... please can I have it please? LOL.

Today I had two meals cuz I kinda slept through breakfast so I had brunch and dinner. All in all I think I still had some carbs sneak in--I haven't figured out exactly how to ****** a salad so will try and break it down. Olives have a carb per and were on the '72 list and I had five so I know I am not zero carbs Almost though.
marymc is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 08:10 AM   #1052
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ~tina150~
Stats: 272/272/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 7/12/2010
I'm not sure about the breakfast sausage. All i know is i had it for 2 mornings and had zero loss and was getting very frustrated so i haven't had it for 2 days and have lost 1 pound each day. So just in case that was it, i'm not gonna have it.
My weight loss has been alot slower this time around. I've lost 6 pounds in 5 days, which is great, but i'm just used to a bigger loss, at least the first week. Just trying not to get discouraged. GOTTA stay off the scale every day!!
~tina150~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:30 PM   #1053
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm the poster child for live and learn LOL... Atkins did forbid sausages in Week 1 "by the book" so that was probably what was holding you back. Isn't it amazing something so little can do that??!! Probably had some form of sugar in it. Actually 1 pound a day is fantastic! I only WISH for a loss like that. Hopefully re-starting with an ultra clean Week 1 induction by the book will kick start this sluggish metabo of mine and pull some off pounds pretty fast, but I know it isn't realistic in the long term, at least not for me at my age...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~tina150~ View Post
I'm not sure about the breakfast sausage. All i know is i had it for 2 mornings and had zero loss and was getting very frustrated so i haven't had it for 2 days and have lost 1 pound each day. So just in case that was it, i'm not gonna have it.
My weight loss has been alot slower this time around. I've lost 6 pounds in 5 days, which is great, but i'm just used to a bigger loss, at least the first week. Just trying not to get discouraged. GOTTA stay off the scale every day!!
Old 01-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #1054
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: icecreamjunkie
Stats: 295/267/170
WOE: HCG Rx R2/P2 (6 week rounds)/JUDDD
Start Date: Jan 17, 2012 R1/ April 29th R2/ May 12 JUDDD
Ok, sorry for intruding, but I just left DANDR....for a more strict start. I have a couple of questions though.

The rules for 72 say no cream cheese, but there are meals that have the revolution rolls (has CC in it!) ??? Is it a go or no go?

Salad veggies are listed. Would spinach be considered a salad vegetable or just the strictest form of lettuce?

Also....what is a "bump" on the these boards and what is a "thread jack"? sorry, I am new to message boards...loving them...but still a newbie!
Thanks for all the help!

icecreamjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #1055
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey again Theresa... don't forget to pop over to the Team 72 thread too. It's a bit more active.

Anyway, I have found some contradictions like the cream cheese issue in '72. The food list says no cream cheese yet he gives a recipe for stuffed celery in the meal plans that includes cream cheese. The food list doesn't exactly say no cottage cheese, though it only lists hard cheeses in induction week one, but he allowed the Revolution Rolls which in that book at least, are made with cottage cheese, not cream cheese.

So I say for '72 induction, no go on the cream cheese, and okay on the cottage cheese IN the rolls, but not by itself for induction. For the salads the food lists say salad greens, so I'm thinking spinach is okay for your salad.

Bump just means someone is resurrecting an older thread by posting to move it back up toward the top of the main list. Threadjack sort of means someone is posting something a bit off the topic from the main discussions.

Hope this helps!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #1056
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymc View Post
Hey again Theresa... don't forget to pop over to the Team 72 thread too. It's a bit more active.

Hope this helps!
Thanks! I am learning a whole new vocab by being on these boards!
Old 01-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #1057
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah, I can't wait to try the cheesecake one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyme View Post
I like the older book of DR. ATKINS,because of the recipes...sue
Old 01-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #1058
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catne
Stats: XXX/X/???
WOE: Low Carb, Cycling Atkins/Stillmans
Start Date: restart 3/06/2012
question???

anyone have trouble with tic-tacs? I did Atkins 72 back in mid 70's to lose 30 lbs. and the weight just disappeared--but I had to stay with the induction version cuz really seemed to stall every time I went over 20 carbs a day (course I was in my 20's...and everything was easier then!!!) After several kids, retried in the mid-80's, still lost quickly & easily, 50 lbs.. But of course, didn't stay with the program & gained all & then some back so I did it again in 1998-99--lost nearly 100 lbs. in about a year. Since, then have gained it all back & then some & believe I have now tried ever diet & diet place known to woman...including medifast, nutrisystems, weight watchers, do-it-yourself low cal/low fat, and the "new" atkins (that didn't work at all--I didn't gain weight, but sure didn't lose any either. My metabolism doesn't believe in "net carbs!") I've also retried Atkins 72, several times, for 6-10 weeks. I restarted last year in January, and quit by March because of frustration from stalled loss. But when I have tried the original Atikins since '99 I have lost about 10 lbs. in the first couple of weeks, and then just totally stalled out.
I have tried to analyze what I might be doing different over the last 6-7 years that was different from last time it really "worked"--and besides the fact I've gone through menopause (which I know can slow metabolism down) the only other thing I can think of is tic-tacs (the tiny breath mints)...I love 'em. Throughout course of day I often eat dozen or more mints. Looking at their nutrition label, they say 1.9 cal and 0 carbs per mint, which is what I've gone by as believing they are Atkins-legal. But today, I actually read the whole label, and the first ingredient is "sugar" which I believe equals carbs!!! ...so ???? Looking on-line, I found sites that said 2 carbs per mint, .5 carbs per mint, and 0 carbs per mint. So, anyone know for sure? Or has anyone else experienced carb-overload from eating tic-tacs? Thanks

RE-START date 3/06/2012

-65 lbs. Club for 2012 Re-start! Now at lowest weight in 8 years. Down 75 lbs. from all-time highest weight.

2013 losses= -5
catne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:11 PM   #1059
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catne View Post
I have tried to analyze what I might be doing different over the last 6-7 years that was different from last time it really "worked"--and besides the fact I've gone through menopause (which I know can slow metabolism down) the only other thing I can think of is tic-tacs (the tiny breath mints)...I love 'em. Throughout course of day I often eat dozen or more mints. Looking at their nutrition label, they say 1.9 cal and 0 carbs per mint, which is what I've gone by as believing they are Atkins-legal. But today, I actually read the whole label, and the first ingredient is "sugar" which I believe equals carbs!!! ...so ???? Looking on-line, I found sites that said 2 carbs per mint, .5 carbs per mint, and 0 carbs per mint. So, anyone know for sure? Or has anyone else experienced carb-overload from eating tic-tacs? Thanks
I'm gonna say ditch the tic-tacs. That is JUST my ever so humble opinion...but if the first ingredient is sugar...then that could very well be the culprit! I had to go back through my fridge and get rid of any and everything that even had sugar as a last ingredient. My dijon mustard landed in the garbage! I don't want any possible things to stall me! I am on a MISSION!!!

Best of luck! Even sugar free mints might have saccharin (sp?) or other stallers in them as well.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:38 PM   #1060
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yep, Theresa's right... if it says sugar anywhere in the ingredients list, ditch it. I'm 50, in menopause, and I am finding the tiniest amount of sugar turns off the fat burning process and stalls me. And those SF mints have carbs, so if you use them, count the carbs. In fact, count all the products that have sugar replacement in them like diet drinks, jello, any Splenda enhanced products, because there really ARE carbs in them; it's just less than 1 gram. Start checking EVERYTHING you use for sugars, and sugar comes by many names remember, then eliminate those products even if you have to resort to homemade, and I'll bet you see a change on the scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleykisser View Post
I'm gonna say ditch the tic-tacs. That is JUST my ever so humble opinion...but if the first ingredient is sugar...then that could very well be the culprit! I had to go back through my fridge and get rid of any and everything that even had sugar as a last ingredient. My dijon mustard landed in the garbage! I don't want any possible things to stall me! I am on a MISSION!!!

Best of luck! Even sugar free mints might have saccharin (sp?) or other stallers in them as well.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #1061
Major LCF Poster!

Arghhh!

I was afraid of that...I love my tic tacs, and I love my diet sodas! So how do you know how to count soft drinks with Splenda? The package says 0 carbs, so is there a source somewhere that tells you what the real partial carbs are? Thanks
Old 01-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #1062
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I was afraid of that...I love my tic tacs, and I love my diet sodas! So how do you know how to count soft drinks with Splenda? The package says 0 carbs, so is there a source somewhere that tells you what the real partial carbs are? Thanks
I know a lot of people use this site: Hidden Carb Calculator for Mislabeled Low Carb Foods

As far as sodas that say zero for cals, carbs and everything else, you just have to know that most people will count their usage of splenda (which has trace carbs from my understanding - exp. the dry/powder version due to fillers) as one carb per packet of splenda or per serving. So, also, in a can of soda is that one serving per can or two servings? I am sorry that I am not of more help, but I don't drink sodas...so I am not certain.

I hope this helps some! Best of luck!
Old 01-21-2008, 04:15 PM   #1063
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I drink Diet Rite Zero w/Splenda and I just keep it simple and count every soda I drink as 1 carb. Even though it's overestimating a bit, it kinda helps me to keep my consumption reigned in a bit!

Quote:
Old 01-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #1064
Major LCF Poster!

boo,hoo!

Darn...o.k. now I have to experiment with reducing sodas & cutting out tic-tacs. Hopefully I'll drop a bunch to compensate for losing my "goodies"
Old 01-27-2008, 09:22 AM   #1065
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: BellaHMB
Stats: 210/167/150 goal met 5.27.07
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 1-16-07
I agree re the tic tacs! I found that sugarless gum has the same problem.
I never counted my diet coke (one per day). Also, when I followed Atkins 72 to the letter it worked just like it did when I was 22! (I am now 53).

How about posting a menu? We could give you some feedback.

Bella
BellaHMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #1066
Major LCF Poster!

here's yesterday's menu

Bella-

I've lost massive quantities of weight 3 times with Atkins, and gained it all & then some back every time (you think I'd learn I can't eat carbs, but darn it, they taste so good!) First, thanks for paying attention to others who are still struggling...I actually tried this forum last year,when you were active on Atkins 72 thread--while you were marching toward your goal. I quit then, because after losing the initial burst at the very beginning, I then stalled for 8 weeks & gave up. When I came back, even heavier, and saw you on another thread, having met & maintained your goal, I just wanted to kick my self for not persevering last year.

So, on the menues--I'm actually following the original induction diet of eggs, hard cheeses, unprocessed meats and small salads; occasional pork rinds when I need a crunch, dollop of whip cream if sweet tooth rages (literally-1or 2 tbsp, about every other day.)

However, when others told me to start checking everything for hidden carbs & especially sugar, I have found all kinds of things we were using regularly, thinking they were "legal" -- including 1 carb per serving salad dressing that contains sugar, as well as virtually all of our favorite meat seasonings, and of course the tic-tacs, as well as SF sodas. Someone suggested that even though it may only be a trace amount of sugar, if your metabolism is totally wacked, that trace could do it. Well, I know my metabolism is way off kilter. So I have tossed all those products. I also am down to 1 8oz glass of SF non-caffeine soda per day, am thinking of cutting that out to, on the chance my wack metabolism can't even handle 1 serving a Splenda per day.

Someone also suggested that severely messed up metabolism can't handle the caffeine in coffee, either; and naturally, I'm a coffee-addict--to the point that if I don't have a cup by 9 a.m., I have a severe headache. So, in effort to cut back on coffee, I took another suggestion to try switching to yerba mate tea, which has a much smaller amount of caffeine delivered in a less acidic manner, as well as several other ingredients for well-being. I switched that on Friday and have already noticed some dramatic differences there (including no headaches, better sleep, and ketostix going to moderate after barely registering trace since I started 12/30/07.) So, I'm hopeful now that these recent purges of all the trace amounts of sugar in seasonings & such, as well as ditching all the tic-tacs, SF caffeine sodas & coffee may push me back into losing zone! If you can think of any other thing I should be watching for...

Thanks,
Cathy
Old 02-20-2008, 01:49 AM   #1067
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: artinformation
Stats: 230/193/150
Start Date: Jan 28 2008
Hello friends
I have been doing atkins on and off since end of January and I have not lost any weight. I think it would be a good idea to start Atkins 72. I just brought a ton of veges from Cosco so once I finish them I will give this plan a try. I hope it works because I am getting so discouraged. Last time I lost fine on the regular Atkins but I now things change as we get older etc. I will keep you posted when I start.
artinformation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #1068
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artinformation View Post
Hello friends
I have been doing atkins on and off since end of January and I have not lost any weight. I think it would be a good idea to start Atkins 72. I just brought a ton of veges from Cosco so once I finish them I will give this plan a try. I hope it works because I am getting so discouraged. Last time I lost fine on the regular Atkins but I now things change as we get older etc. I will keep you posted when I start.
Best of luck! i had to switch from regular atkins to '72 also. I can not do any carbs hardly or I just sit still on the scales and how frustrating is THAT?? I will tell you though that it took me almost 2 months to see my first drop. I am 38 and for whatever reason my body was just not budging for a while..but now it is doing ok...
Good luck! and come join us on the team '72 weekly thread! We are crazy...but always nice!
Old 02-21-2008, 12:18 AM   #1069
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: artinformation
Stats: 230/193/150
Start Date: Jan 28 2008
I havn't started the Atkins 72 yet but I have been watching my carbs. Max 15 a day and this morning I lost 2 lbs---Yah I am so happy. I have 3 or 4 huge bags of veges that I really don't want to eat but I hate throwing them out. Maybe they will go bad and I won't feel as guilty tossing them---I hope this weight loss trend continues-----
artinformation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:38 AM   #1070
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: meeha
Stats: 258/258/when it feels right
WOE: My Way
Start Date: 1/09/2014
Can someone help me please..... I can not seem to find the 72 version book anywhere so my question is after the week Induction what's on the allowed list as far as food? TIA
meeha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:34 PM   #1071
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You add any good carb - veggies, cheese or even extra cream - whatever it is that you are missing the most I believe is how Atkins put it. Basically whatever acceptable food you want so long as it is in only between 5 and 8 carbs. You do that each new week as you step up until you stop losing and that's your carb threshold. I'm sure the list is around here somewhere, but it's the usual list of healthy veggies and low carb foods. If it's not at the start of this link (I can't remember) and I can find it, I'll be happy to link it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeha View Post
Can someone help me please..... I can not seem to find the 72 version book anywhere so my question is after the week Induction what's on the allowed list as far as food? TIA

Last edited by marymc; 03-03-2008 at 12:35 PM..
Old 03-03-2008, 12:42 PM   #1072
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

meeha... it is on the first page though everything is running together so it is pretty hard to read. Hope this helps you.

What Happens After The First Week’s Diet.

Most diets are fixed formulas and are therefore short-termed and self-limiting. This diet is fixed only for a week. After that – because it must be a lifetime diet, it is, as variable as are individual tastes.

I’ve labeled the additions of carbohydrate that follow’ second level’, ‘third level’, ‘fourth level’, ‘fifth level’, but in fact the additions are interchangeable and flexible. You can make any of these additions any week that you choose. I am so committed to making this a livable lifetime diet that I am letting you select your own variations, within the rules set up by your biological rulebook.

Put back what you’ve missed the most: The idea is simply to gradually return to your diet first what you missed most. Custom-tailor the diet to suit your carbohydrate additions to suit your lifestyle. All that matters is that you add back to your diet a little carbohydrate at a time, and that you stop adding carbohydrate when you reach your CCL.

How to know when to put back a little carbohydrate: Ask yourself: Are the keto-stix still turning purple? Am I still un-hungry? Have I stopped eating at night? Do I have more energy? Am I still losing weight or inches nicely? Remember, your tape measure is a lot better friend than your scale, not only more accurate, but better able to report on the actual fat (not just temporary water) losses this diet achieves.

The Second Level: Cheesecake for dessert? At each level, remember you add approximately five to eight grams of carbohydrate daily for a week and analyze the results. Most people agree the best way to handle the second level is to add cottage cheese…

The Diet Revolution Vegetables (not for level one): All of the above plus; Asparagus, Avocado, Bamboo Shoots, Bean Sprouts, Beet Greens, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Chard, Chinese Cabbage, eggplant, Kale, Kohlrabi, Mushrooms, Okra, Onions, Peppers, Pumpkins, Rhubarb, Sauerkraut, Snow Pea Pods, Spinach, String Beans, Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Turnips, Water Chestnuts, Wax Beans, Zucchini Squash
Old 03-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #1073
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: meeha
Stats: 258/258/when it feels right
WOE: My Way
Start Date: 1/09/2014
Thank you marymc I really appreciate it I totally missed that post (I think)

Has anyone experienced leg cramps on Atkins 72, what supplements are you taking?

I'm asking b/c I am having leg cramps and according to the 2002 book I may be losing electrolytes. I bought some potassium 99g to go alog with my multivitamin.

TIA
meeha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #1074
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, you're welcome... the first post is hard to read so it's easy to miss.

I did have some leg cramps at first. Also had sleep disturbance too so started taking a calcium and magnesium combo supplement (also has zinc) with my dinner for the sleep and it seemed to take care of both. That stuff knocks me out at night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeha View Post
Thank you marymc I really appreciate it I totally missed that post (I think)

Has anyone experienced leg cramps on Atkins 72, what supplements are you taking?

I'm asking b/c I am having leg cramps and according to the 2002 book I may be losing electrolytes. I bought some potassium 99g to go alog with my multivitamin.

TIA
Old 03-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #1075
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: harleymamma
WOE: Atkins/moderate carbs
Start Date: 1-7-07/9-1-07 restart
Quote:
Darn...o.k. now I have to experiment with reducing sodas & cutting out tic-tacs. Hopefully I'll drop a bunch to compensate for losing my "goodies"
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Cathy..sugar free gum was a big time staller for me! I used to chew that stuff like it was going out of style, I have a complex about bad breath..lol...anyways, I cut out the gum and started losing again...who would'a thunk it![/COLOR]
harleymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:33 PM   #1076
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: vessel of prayer
Stats: 210/200/140
WOE: low carb/atkins 72
Start Date: April 25 2014 again
Hi everyone

Morton Lite Salt is also potassium and just enough to stop my leg cramps. I had to give up all sweeteners, and sf gum which was one of my favorites. I also am losing again.
vessel of prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:34 AM   #1077
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: skoolmarm729
Stats: 5'8- Size 26
WOE: LC/Water/Exercise
Start Date: Restart 4/30/12
I believe somebody asked this already, but don't think it was answered: What is the difference between Atkins 72 and Atkins? I think I may be doing A72 without knowing it?! My losses have been soooo slow lately and I'm wondering if it's the SF gum?! I'm gonna give that up for a while and see.

Thanks for all the great info!
skoolmarm729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #1078
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: duece49424
Stats: 230 start 3/16/10..lifetime goal 150
WOE: low carb/healthylifestyle - struggling with binges
can anyone tell me the exact name of this Atkins book? I looked on Amazon and couldn't find an Atkins 72, is it called something else. Or, do you think it would be almost the same just to copy the rules on the beginning of this thread? I've been bouncing back and forth reading between this and the food addict thread and think this is what I will try. Thanks everyone - you are all so full of info.
duece49424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:20 PM   #1079
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's called Dr. Atkins' Diet Revolution, published in 1972. Subtitle is "The High Calorie Way to Stay Thin Forever" and "The Famous Vogue Superdiet Explained in Full." Has him sitting at a desk with several buddhas on his desk, red curtains, reddish carpet or flooring of some type. 72-75458 is the Lib. of Cong. card number - guess they didn't have isbn #s back then. The basics are at the beginning of the thread.

Versions after this were called Dr. Atkins NEW Diet Revolution - what people call DANDR.

HTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duece49424 View Post
can anyone tell me the exact name of this Atkins book? I looked on Amazon and couldn't find an Atkins 72, is it called something else. Or, do you think it would be almost the same just to copy the rules on the beginning of this thread? I've been bouncing back and forth reading between this and the food addict thread and think this is what I will try. Thanks everyone - you are all so full of info.

Last edited by marymc; 06-13-2008 at 07:40 PM..
Old 06-14-2008, 08:33 AM   #1080
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: vessel of prayer
Stats: 210/200/140
WOE: low carb/atkins 72
Start Date: April 25 2014 again
I bought one at the flea market, mine is called Dr. Atkins Super energy Diet. it has the 72 version in it and one to gain weight also.... two for one . lol. I also have the DANDR one also, and one called atkins for life. all very good.
vessel of prayer is offline   Reply With Quote